Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 29 2018

Hi Guys!

Since the strawberry season started, I wanted to make at least one strawberry video, so there it is!

Have you ever wondered why there are no, like 1 litre box of juice. Or bottles of juice made of strawberries?

The 100% strawberry juice. Why it is not in the stores, or in the shops or in the supermarkets?

At least where I live I don't have them, maybe you have, I don't know

There are strawberry flavored waters and youghurts or everything like that

But why there is no 100% juice of strawberry

Is it because strawberries are small and there is not much* juice from them?

Well, I'm gonna find it out!

I have got a bunch of strawberries from my garden, so they are fresh and natural, not modified in any way

I'll use let's say 15 of them, so we will see how much juice I can get from those 15 strawberries.

Luckily I have the juicer

Well, suprisingly we didn't need a lot of them

This is it guys

That's it, 100% fresh, natural

Without GMOs and anything like that

100% pure, fresh, ecological juice

It's so delicious

So, our answer is: around 15

That's very little

I don't see why they couldn't do for example 1 litre box of the juice

They definitely should. So that's all for this video. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét