Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 30 2018

(slow cinematic music)

- We're the first generation to grow up

with code red drills.

- We're from Parkland,

from Chicago, from all across America.

And we've had enough.

- We didn't sign up for war,

we're just students,

we just want to go to class and get our education.

- My name is Ke'Shon and I am the President

of Tech student council.

After college I plan on being an architect.

- I'm a proud Mom of Ke'Shon

He's very outspoken and determined

that's what I love about him.

- My name is Kayla

and I'm in the 11th grade.

- I'm Liv, Kayla and I have been friends

since 9th grade.

I love skateboarding and I love the beach.

- I make a lot of jokes, they're like really cheesy jokes.

And Olivia laughs at everything.

- We play a lot of card games here.

I think last time you on you got lucky.

My brother Randall wanted to be a good musician

and get his message out there, you know

he tried to find the best

in whatever he did.

- My parents surprised me in the kitchen

with like birthday banners and presents

on the table and stuff.

- It just felt like a great day.

There's everybody with their teddy bears

and chocolates and their balloons.

It was a happy environment.

- After lunch time,

we went into the freshman building 'cause that's

where my AP Psychology class is and we

were just waiting for our teachers.

And then she finally came and unlocked the door.

- I had missed a math test that I was going

to make up.

The building that I was in was parallel

to the freshman building.

I was sitting right by the window taking a test.

And all of a sudden I heard like a cracking of a whip.

- [Anchor] I just got a horrific piece of news,

authorities are responding to reports

of an active shooter at a high school.

- It was like a loud popping noises,

like a firework.

- I grew up in an area,

you heard gun shots, you hear helicopters and it's crazy.

Makes you like afraid to go outside but at the same time

you still have to live your life.

And just pray every day that you make it back home safe.

- My brother had left out that night

to take his girlfriend to the bus stop

so she could get home safely and

as he was coming back he seen his friends

and as they started to walk back there was a shoot out.

- Nice meeting you.

- Now is the time to come together,

be bold, be courageous,

the nation's counting on you.

- [Anchor] We don't have

a number of possible injuries or fatalities.

- My Mom called me on the phone

and she starts whispering to me, she goes

"Just let me know you're safe,

you're safe" and I turned to my friend

and I said this is real.

And these girl starts hysterical crying

I'm trying to calm everybody down.

- [Anchor] Multiple swat teams are inside.

- Kayla calls me and she goes, "Oh my gosh are you okay

are you out?"

And I said no and I could just

tell her voice was like oh.

- [Anchor] At least 14 people injured,

there are fatalities.

- You hear like three shots

and we all dropped down

and we all run to the opposite side of the classroom.

We were all squished behind the desk.

- [Anchor] Another bloody weekend

in the windy city leaving one man dead

and another 18 wounded.

- As soon as he turned the corner,

he was caught in the gun fire.

He got shot nine times.

- [Anchor] An active shooter situation

in south Florida right now.

- I was in the closet for two,

maybe two and a half hours.

I asked, please

don't make noise because I knew

it was crucial that we were silent.

- He shot through the glass in the door

and he shot four kids

in my class and you could

see glass on the floor.

I heard their cries and wheezing.

There were people crying,

there were people calling their Moms.

And some people were shushing

the victims who were shot.

- The Auntie called and was like where is Puda,

Puda was like Randall's nickname, where is Puda,

and we like he in the room.

And she was like go check in the room

'cause I'm looking at him

on the ground right now as we speak.

When we got to the scene it was him

on the ground dead.

No one wants to see their child dead on the ground

in a pool of blood.

- You also have to watch our backs,

it's just a fear factor

for everyone living inside of Chicago.

I'm just here letting everyone know the daily

struggle that we have to go through.

- There will be counselors there,

there will be food there.

Nobody on this trip has to suffer through anything.

And that's really important that you understand that.

- You never think it's gonna be your school,

you never think it's gonna be your best friend's school.

- When is enough enough you know.

- So the more Congress

and politicians don't do anything about it,

is gonna be the more rallies that we're gonna have,

the more angry people are gonna get.

'Cause we're tired of seeing this.

- This is the beginning of the end

and from here we fight.

It is time to fight for our lives.

So we will register, we'll educate and

then when it comes down to it, we will vote.

- Fight, fight, fight.

- I was 13 years old when I lost

my brother Randall.

No one should ever have to go through losing a loved one.

- I hope for all future generations

that they never have to go through anything like

we went through.

(crowd chanting)

- [Crowd] Vote them out!

Vote them out,

vote them out.

Vote them out.

Vote them out.

- Don't give up,

don't give up and vote.

- Vote.

For more infomation >> How Many More? - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Episodes Are in 'Arrested Development' Season 5? | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:10.

How Many Episodes Are in 'Arrested Development' Season 5? | Heavy.com

If you're watching Arrested Development Season 5, which was just released on Netflix, then you might be wondering how many episodes you're supposed to be seeing.

Well, your eyes aren't deceiving you.

So far there are only eight episodes released.

But don't despair.

More episodes are coming.

Season 5 of Arrested Development will have 16 episodes this season.

But you're only seeing eight episodes so far because Netflix has decided to take an unusual step and split the season in half.

An exact premiere date for the second half of the season hasn't yet been announced, but it will be released sometime later in 2018.

The first eight episodes of Season 5 are:.

Episode 1: Family Leave Episode 2: Self-Deportation Episode 3: Everyone Gets Atrophy Episode 4: Old Start, An Episode 5: Sinking Feelings Episode 6: Emotional Baggage Episode 7: Rom-Traum Episode 8: Premature Independence.

Every episode is 26 to 28 minutes long except the last two episodes, which clock just a bit longer at 31 minutes and 36 minutes each.

Season 5 is really good.

Yes, the first episode doesn't quite capture the feeling of the earlier seasons, since the family isn't all together yet.

But the rest of the episodes really do bring back that old charm that we loved about the show, but wasn't quite there in Season 4.

In fact, that's why the Arrested Development intro returns to its original form, talking about the son who is forced to bring his family back together. Season 5 is a huge improvement and it's absolutely hilarious (in a true laugh-out-loud kind of way.).

Although splitting seasons is unusual for Netflix, it's not completely foreign to the company.

Netflix has split seasons for a few select series, typically comedies like The Ranch or Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's likely that the first half of this season was released now so that it would be available for Emmy consideration.

(The deadline for Emmy consideration is May 31.).

Some fans are already excited about the new season.

You can watch Arrested Development on Netflix, or just go directly to the series here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét