Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 30 2018

For more infomation >> Classic Rock Greatest Hits 70s,80s,90s - Rock Clasicos Universal - Duration: 2:26:35.

-------------------------------------------

Actor Les Miles performs 3 classic movie scenes - Duration: 5:33.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a

nice Chianti.

If you could play a character in a movie what kind of horror character would you

want to play? I'm the vampire. There's no question

about it. Right? I mean let's tell it the way it is.

I'm not gonna be the guy that walks into the house,

sees the basement door open, let's walk down, it's pitch-black he hits a light

switch, the light switch doesn't turn on. I'm not that guy that goes down into

that basement. I'd much rather be the vampire.

So Les, what led you into pursuing acting? Well I've always been a great fan of

movies. My family is a movie going family and we would always talk about the movie

after we left. We would say best things, worst things, was it worth the cost the

cost of attendance? And we would critique the movie extensively. And when I was an

assistant coach more I would travel a lot

and I would sit next to somebody. I would ask what they did, where they were going

about their family and I basically was shopping careers. Like I said I've had a

lot of life's experiences and I think that I can be an asset on a movie set

telling a story. My daughter's having great fun at my expense.

If you'd come to me in friendship, this scum who ruined your daughter would be

suffering this very day. Les when did you land your first acting gig? Well,

When the Game Stands Tall was about a coach that had great success and you

know some of the stories that surrounded that team. And I played myself. Camera

Obscura is a camera that could see the future. I played a policeman.

Sir I'm gonna need you to step back. Angry Men is about the Challenger and really

the most compelling story. It documents what is a poor decision in a flawed

process. What is the probability of primary and secondary o-ring failure?

I don't understand your question. Quantify.

How do you quantify a train is coming? You look down the tracks, and you see a

train is coming. I'm telling you to do it! Quantify your results! What do you hope

to gain from this experience? Well first of all it's a challenge. Any time that

you take lines and you have to make them communicate at a very high level,

that's a challenge. I think I'm challenged by the preparation, I think

I'm challenged by the moment, delivering the lines you know with emotion, with

insight to the situation that's going on. Who am I really speaking to? I certainly

have a lot to pick up and learn and I'm enjoying it so as long as I can

contribute and can be a part of some really quality projects, I like my -- I like

my acting I guess you can call it career.

We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. Today we

celebrate our Independence Day.

Help keep Alabama beautiful by putting the brakes on litter.

For more infomation >> Actor Les Miles performs 3 classic movie scenes - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

FAR CRY 3 CLASSIC EDITION - Launch trailer | MAGYAR FELIRATTAL | Ubisoft - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> FAR CRY 3 CLASSIC EDITION - Launch trailer | MAGYAR FELIRATTAL | Ubisoft - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Tiny Home Jt's Walden : Lusby In The Classic Jay Shafer Tumbleweed Design - Duration: 2:23.

Beautiful Tiny Home Jt's Walden / Lusby In The Classic Jay Shafer Tumbleweed Design

For more infomation >> Beautiful Tiny Home Jt's Walden : Lusby In The Classic Jay Shafer Tumbleweed Design - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

FCA All-Star Football Classic roster unveiling: San Luis Obispo - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> FCA All-Star Football Classic roster unveiling: San Luis Obispo - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 2.0 E200 SEDAN CLASSIC - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 2.0 E200 SEDAN CLASSIC - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V70 T4 190PK | CLASSIC EDITION | AUT | PDC | LANE DEP. | CRUISE CTRL - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 T4 190PK | CLASSIC EDITION | AUT | PDC | LANE DEP. | CRUISE CTRL - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Country Songs Of All Time - Greatest Classic Country Music Collection - Duration: 1:24:09.

Thanks for watching my video ! Please Share my chanel on Social sites (Facebook, Google +, Twitter etc...) to more person could listen and enjoy it! Thank you for reading and have an awesome day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét