Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 28 2018

hey guys what's up its IFe_XO and I'm back at it again with

another video I try to figure out what else to say at the meaning of videos but

like all the other youtubers stole stuff and I really don't know what else to say

then I'm back to make another video yeah I wanted to go ahead and do like some

like classic red lip look because my roommate got me this new shirt right that

I've been wanting for a really long time anyone who knows me knows that I love

roses and red roses are like really really pretty on black clothing so she

got me this black shirt with like red rose embroidery on it like do you see it

like do ya do you if you'd like to learn how I did this look to match this

awesome shirt of mine with the embroidery just keep on watching

so I usually just take this primer and put like a line on my finger and then I

like I just realized i still have my glasses on I sounded super sick so I'm

just gonna do a voiceover I take the Maybelline matte and poreless foundation

and I just use my wet beauty blender and pack that all over my face then I take

this concealer and I draw it under my eyes my nose this weird line thing and I

take this Beauty Blender and I just blend it all out to make sure that it

looks flawless I take this powder and I just almost spills everything I just put

it under my eyes under my nose my chin and my forehead

I take this face duo and just use the darker side to draw two lines and I take

a wet beauty blender and blend it out just to get that contour look and then I

take this loose powder right and I just put that under my contour to make the

contour like stand out more and just bake that out a little bit now eyebrows

I take the ABH dip brow in ebony and I just do my eyebrows like so so basically

what I do is I draw a line underneath and I draw a line on top and then I

connect the ends and then just scribble in the middle to fill in the eyebrow

nothing really too fancy if you guys want me to make eyebrow video put it in

the comments below because I've gotten a few questions about it but if y'all want

it you have to let me know you know so after I've scribbled in my eyebrow I use

a spoolie just to blend out that front get that fade and then just spread the

product so that it doesn't look bulky then I take my Ready Set gorgeous

concealer and spread that on my hand just a little bit like that like an

art easel kind of thing and then I just take a little bit on my brush and I just

clean up the underneath I don't do the tops anymore because I

used to do it and I forgot to blend out the top and it would just look like a

hot mess so I just stick to doing the bottom right clean up the bottom make

sure that your eyebrows look snached and call it a day

so now I'm gonna take this loose powder and just put it all over my face it's

kind of just set everything I guess yeah and then I'm also gonna use it to like

take the powder off that I put under my contour cuz that's got to go

now we're going to take one of my favorite favorite favorite favorite

favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite palettes the morphe 35O palette

take this color right here and just blend that all over my the top of my I

guess it's just gonna be a transition color then I'm gonna take this beautiful

jacylin hill palette right take this color it's called Jax and just put

that in the outer like V of my eye and then blend in a little bit but make sure

that it stays heavy on the outer V's of your eye

then what we're gonna do is spray my brush then we're gonna get this gold from the

morphe 35O palette and put that all over my eyelid

you go girl

i went back in with Jax and just put some more of that color on the outer V's just

to redefine that you so now I'm going to take this elf liquid eyeliner and just

do a basic wing I guess I just put on line across my eyelid and then I draw a

line like a diagonal line and then just connect the two lines next we're going

to take this duo strip lash adhesive just put it over my lashes I have these

kiss lashes natural I got them at Walmart and basically I just wait until

the glue gets tacky and then I put it on my lash I put it first in the middle and

then I adjust the two ends and we're gonna get just a random black eyeliner

doesn't matter and just line your waterline with this black

they're gonna take this covergirl powder foundation in tan and I just put that

over where I baked under my eyes cuz the powder tends to be a little light and I

just want to even it out a little bit so I don't have any flashback Mary

incidents then I take elf blush contour duo and I just use the blush and put

that on my face I got some of my hair next I take this covergirl mascara and I

just use that to coat my natural lashes just so that they blend into the fake

ones and I also put some on my lower lash line as well I have really small

lower eyelashes though so the way I put on mascara is different from other

people so next I use this and it saves my little lashes because there's a

little spooley thing on the end which grabs everything bless you bless you

again look how I just now notice that my hair's messed up take the elf mess

inside and set your face and make sure that you Fanning it as well

for a highlight I'm going to take bronze golden by ABH and just highlight my cheeks

I do my nose the bridge of my nose my lip and underneath my eyebrows as well

and it wouldn't be a classic red lip look without a red lip

so take devotion by Milani and just apply that I usually put it in the

middle and then smear on the two edges of my bottom lip and then I tap my lips

together so that it transfers and I just get my Cupid's bow call it a day

also my bottom lip is bigger than my upper lip so usually I just tap that

like wet area to like remove the moisture and then I apply some lipstick

there just you won't see the pink when my mouth is closed alright guys so that

was my classic red lep lep lep classic red lep lep lep ah that was my

classic red lip look I changed it up a little bit I had fun doing it

I'm actually kind of tired and like sad but like more tired like that it's

overshadowing the sad thank you to Reshma got me this really cool shirt

and thank you to my face for letting me put stuff on you today I hope you liked

it because I liked it so you must like it because you watch it didn't you

see you guys next time it's been Ife_XO oh I already said it ah yeah so yeah it's

been Ife_XO and I will see you guys in the next video bye

For more infomation >> Ife_XO||S.S.M.U.T|| Classic Red Lip Look( GOOD FOR ALL SKIN TONES) - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Splinter Cell Stealth Infiltration Gameplay - Splinter Cell Double Agent (Iceland) - Duration: 11:18.

Classic Splinter Cell Stealth Infiltration Gameplay - Splinter Cell Double Agent (Iceland)

For more infomation >> Classic Splinter Cell Stealth Infiltration Gameplay - Splinter Cell Double Agent (Iceland) - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

经典流行歌曲【經典中文歌曲】Classic Chinese Songs 經典老歌國語💔情歌谁唱的最好 - Duration: 1:37:10.

For more infomation >> 经典流行歌曲【經典中文歌曲】Classic Chinese Songs 經典老歌國語💔情歌谁唱的最好 - Duration: 1:37:10.

-------------------------------------------

FCA All-Star Football Classic roster unveiling: Atascadero - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> FCA All-Star Football Classic roster unveiling: Atascadero - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Cats and Cabernet - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Classic Cats and Cabernet - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Le stylo plume KAWECO Classic Sport - Duration: 8:00.

Hi everyone, so as planned here is a new épisode of the Mellow Mono Show

With this time this fountain pen from KAWECO

Ok so as planned, Kitty is still here with me. And this time we are going to present,

the fountain pen, which looks like this. So as you can see it's almost the same shape excepted for some détails.

This is the Classic Sport model

I don't think we will go back on all the points cause it's basically the same thing as the ....

the ballpoint!

Yes, as the ballpoint. And we will focus on the differences that there is with the ballpoint.

And first of all, the biggest difference is it's a fountain pen obviously.

But in plus of that, is that this one as a cap.

A cap that you unscrews.

And that's important to notice it because

When you hang out and you put your pen in your bag or in your pocket,

the fact that you can screw th cap will allow it to stay well closed.

and so we avoid risks to drip ink in pockets or bags because of a sudden move

It's a little security in plus which is well thought

I'm going to show you in detail so you can see it better.

So here is a medium nib

And the second plus that we have to compare and the ballpoint version

is as we can remove the cap

we can put it on the back, which give up a taller pen.

and so easier to use for people with big hands

It come with a cartridge, in blue color if I'm not wrong !

KAVECO also proposes a good variety of ink

So I'm going to show you the different colors

This is orange, "Sunrise Orange" !

Well I'm not going to tell them

And it always comes in a little box of 6 cartridges

Don't be jealous of her accent !

This is the one I currently use, I didn't test the Royal Blue but directly started with this one to see a bit how it's like.

Because I was intrigued by the color.

We still have 3 to show.

Yes it's true, it makes you want to try them !

I couldn't try them all yet but only the one I showed you before

Yes I think this one is the classic blue

So here is how the cartridge looks like! It's a standard one.

But that's good because even if you don't have a KAVECO, I think you can get the cartridges and use them on you fountain pens.

What do I want to add to that?!

Oh yes, as the ballpoint, the little disadvantage.

Well it's not really a disadvantage. It's that the clip isn't included with the pen.

So this clip, which makes all the different in my opinion.

It's a pitty they didn't sell it with.

So if you want to buy the fountain pen and you want the clip with

Then you have to buy it separatly...

Unfortunately

I prefer it with tho.

But it's true that without it doesn't look... I mean it still looks nice and more minimalist

So here is how it looks like with the clip on it.

Should I write a bit with?

Well it doesn't make a great advertiement for my writing...

Even the nib doesn't scratch the paper

I don't know how to explain

It's smooth on the paper

To who who's wondering, I'm using the Lemome notebook.

That I reviewed last time, ont the first video I think or the second one?!

In the first ones, there isn't a lot of videos anyway..

So in one of the first videos I'm talking about this notebook.

I really like the nib

I also tried some foutain pens that were more expensive than this one

From Sheaffer

And honestly this Kaweco as nothing to envy to them.

And when I say more expensive, the pens are above 100€ and we find this one around 20€.

It's true that the design... I mean, when I saw the price I didn't expect at...

Well, it's more when I saw this pen, how it looks plus the design and we know it's only around 20€ ...Why deprive yourself?

So I think that's it for this video, I didn't to make it too long either.

If you own a KAWECO at home and that you tried it, I would be curious to know your point of view on it.

What do you think about it or if you have any advices or anything. We would be glad to hear you!

That's it for today! See you later for the next video and have a good day! Bye!

For more infomation >> Le stylo plume KAWECO Classic Sport - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 2.0 E200 SEDAN CLASSIC - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 2.0 E200 SEDAN CLASSIC - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Va. Beach Steel Pier Surfing Classic, Art Expo - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Va. Beach Steel Pier Surfing Classic, Art Expo - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

100 Faces of Small Business - R.H.D Classic Supplies & Services - Duration: 1:13.

My name is Sharine Milne, affectionately knowns as Spanner.

I own and operate R.H.D.

Classic Supplies and Services, the motorcycle enthusiasts' shop located in Aitkenvale,

Townsville.

Being a female in a male-dominated field has probably been the hardest challenge.

I did 10 years in hospitality before turning to mechanics.

My daughter was 6 at the time and said, "Mummy, I don't see you anymore."

R.H.D. took me on as pre vocational student and I loved every minute of it.

Our family comes first and for us the business is a family.

Some days you'll even see us fight like siblings.

I don't think it's ever really been a 9 to 5 job; when you love something it never

really is.

I get all of my advice and ideas from those that are around me.

Every single person is unique, their requirements are different which is one of the reasons

why I love my industry so much.

I really didn't think I was boss material for a very long time, prior to owning the

shop, and then I realised that there's no such thing as boss material, it's whatever

you're passionate about.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét