Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 28 2018

The truth is Nigeria is already well completed as this I think - is okay for me I feel

for easy, I do number III as many as

Depends on where the couple is working what might be ideal for me might be a total nono for some other person

I believe that the copy should have what meal I'm filming

I think two three I think - even a boy and a girl ideal number of children

That's it's a personal thing if you have money you carve as many as you want

For me a minimum of two, let's say maximum of three depend on your capacity

I'd love to have three children maximum four, but our problem is not just of our population

We have so many different problems and if they can be tackled another population will be a problem

We are working in our revenue. You can afford to have like four three children

You can have more than four less than four depends on what you like

What if you are working in a place where your income is not sustainable?

It's better you have just one and give that one the best in life way of living this

difficult one female

Dream three males and one female to me. So if you get a child more than

two or three four

You have a lot of things to facing but now the country of ours I think

- is okey, I think

If they can't cater for them and love them

Equally most very I feel your financial status for if you want to ignore your financial status

Issues only for more than four or five. It's not all about having children everywhere taking care of kids

These days are very expensive is about you training them are giving them a better life

And you know, how one have kids I can take care of campy. They are feeling Dom them on streets

but if the government's like the legacy government has said for kids for marriage the government comes out and says this

Good and fine. There are some houses you go. You see kids kids kids kids lining up as Faline just about like a

Triangular form. I'm not in a committed relationship

With a man to just have kids and therefore companionship as well as other theme

No, it's not that it's just all about having a good life for those keys

I am my partner would decide when the time comes but I cannot decide for all the marriages. I can't decide for other unions

it's nothing as the house became picky picky became and all this contributes to the

Crime and atrocities going on around the society. No, we Africans. So you say one it can be risky

So you want to say three, you know?

You're pissed school fees

Pay your back pump pass if you have just two boys

You can maybe do three I'm gonna do

Two boys and a girl cuz don't do the one you look on this mullet and I use that lives in children

For house gear and house boy. You can't give that like five kids went

for like nursery schools now their schools are as high as like a hundred two hundred school fees is like

people's three months salary you have to pay the school fees at least rice in game and

With you have have or a boy and a girl the school, but if you are

Okay And well-to-do then go for three or four if you have the money like you can take care of them properly

You have five I think is a lot of body

What you do in any economy is right now it's not advisable to have more children. I can take care of based on this country

Such a deal another session

Boy and get in school. So it's whether you just have worn and enjoyed the person guy

Do you know how most positions you will feeling alone? You know how it sees? What if a

Long run god bless me mother mine expedition exact I have as many as I can even you as a man

How well have you been able to feed yourself not to talk about?

Punishing a child unless extra boxed Ovilus have a lot of money

Don't you put your children in a position where you know start stocking or what not selling feels good as no good

I started natural frustration and everything you should use family planning and about the symbols if you man expects me to take home wounds

For me not to have more than a certain number of kids. You should also be ready to go and get sniped

To not get me pregnant more than in the world kids. Did you enjoy the show?

well

this has been just asking on rivets if you loved it mutually fuller's across all our social media platforms and

If you want to be part of this show just follow us and hit us up in our DMS to join us next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét