Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 28 2018

Bruce BB2K Airsoft. Today for you a quick unboxing, preview, shooting of the Classic Army M134-A2 Minigun

So mini it is not at all :-)

Let's start the intro

OMG. Bruce here. Thanks for watching.

I have to breathe :-)

that to me is the heavy unboxing ever

The package label says 20 KG

Today i show you the Classic Army M134-A2 Vulcan Minigun

this is the 0,5 Joule version for the german market

who is following my channel. I know that I bought it at the company ShootClub

i you want to see this first unbox video, i gave you a link

I thought I'm doing a preview and unbox video for you to show you the minigun in detail

At a purchase price of 3250 euros you will definitely know what you get.

I did not know it but I had to have it

for me it is the Holy Grail and I can not believe it I have it

Let's start

I have already unbox it but I like to do it again for you ;-)

You get these small and dainty cardboard

when I open the box.... i need space for this unboxing

The minigun is stored safely in styrofoam

The inside looks like this. Everything is well and stably packed

I'll get everything out of the box

A guide with all the important information

A current catalog with all products that somehow do not interest me now.

I'm only interested in the BABY

Next you get a little toolbox

so you can completely disassemble the minigun in an emergency

I hope I will not need it

The only tool I need. The key for the battery compartment

Then there is a Macroline hose (8mm)

and then the piece of jewelry

now I have to pump up the muscles

Here it is: The Minigun

a considerable 11.5 kg weighs the monster

A huge rock. An insane device

You can already feel it when touched: the minigun is solidly built

I'm taking a breather now and then go on with the history

Only a very short story about the minigun

not about the Real Steel but about the Airsoft Minigun

The Airsoft Minigun is already very old. There are two variants that have been produced

A purely electric and hybrid Varaiante with electricity and HPA

In 1993 Toy-Tec produced the electric variant

The airsoft was powered by a huge battery

6 barrels, piston, springs very complex but very fast

The company CAW / Echo-1 took over the license

There are many videos showing how fast the minigun works (6000 rpm)

The minigun on my table is current stage of the hybrid version

In 1993 Asahi produced the first HPA / Electro Minigun

Electricity is for driving the barrel. HPA is for the acceleration of the BBs

2007 Piper Precision took over the minigun and developed it further

it shot very fast and even steel bb. The poor TV

Then the company Classic Army took over the technology

At the end of 2016 I learned that there is an official 0.5 Joule variant

At the IWA 2017 I have the minigun of Classic Army in my hands

0.5 joule is very important for German airsoft. Fullauto only allowed if Airsoft does not have more than 0.5 Joule

The thought was born. I need the minigun

The company Shoot-Club made my dream come true

But now enough dreams. Now come the facts

I am making a little space for the data

made in CNC Aluminium with litlle plastic parts (like the grip)

6 Barrel / Lenght: 501mm

6 x adjustable hopup

The FPS (only in germany) 230

and all that really heavy. But now I show you the minigun in detail

In front we have 6 barrels of aluminum

Everything built very stable. Nothing wobbles except the barrels are spinning.

that is also OK. We have a Gatling here

the barrel at 12 o'clock is the active barrel. Here the BB is shot out

the next barrel goes to 12 o'clock, HPA blows the BB and so on

if the barrels are too short for you. You can buy a flashhider

the cost around 100 euros. Pretty expensive for a pencil cup!

but that gives the M134A2 the evil look :-)

You can buy eg. at Evike. I will give you the link in the description

you notice. The minigun is expensive

In the middle, the minigun has the upper cradle

At the end the trigger handle

This makes it easy to hold the airsoft in your hand. Apart from the high weight :-)

At the side are the mount points for the gun carriage

So you can eg mount the M134a2 to a vehicle

I turn the airsoft around

Here you see the flap for the hopup

All 6 barrels have an adjustable hopup. To adjust this flap must be removed

The big screw is the barrel mount. The small screw is the hopup adjustment

in the gap the large hopup rubber is installed

with a hex key you can make the setting

right more and less left

You can do that for every barrel

Tip. Disable the engine. So you can better stop the hopup. Test shot, adjust, test shot and then next barrel

when you're done. Close and continue

In this tube is the solenoid pressure valve and the place for the battery

There is not much space. The valve takes up a lot of space

To open, use the tool box

Alone this cover is very heavy

A look into the inner shows you. Not much space and not tidy

You can use 3 types of batteries. 7.4, 11.1 or 14.8 Lipo

14.8V Lipo is pretty tight

Below is the connection for the macroline. Also included is a nipple (if you buy at Shootclub)

The minigun has a safety in the form of a split pin. The split pin blocks the trigger

to shoot simply peel off the splint. The splint is secured by a cable

If you press the trigger now. The valve opens and the engine starts to turn the barrels.

Up to 2800 BBs fit into the minigun. Unscrew the cap at the back and fill the BBs with a funnel

for the ROF at 3000/5000 rpm....2800 BB are very little

The fun only takes a minute

The ROF depends on the battery used. The more power the faster the rotation

7.4, 11.1 and 14.8 volts is possible. A 12 volt engine is installed.

With 14.8 you can not shoot long. always take a break after 500. 7.4 and 11.1 are not a problem

I'll show you the differences and start with the 7.4V Lipo battery

safety off

Now 7.4V Lipo

Yes OK. The engine sounds distressed

The 7.4V battery has to work pretty well. Now comes the 11.1Volt battery

11.1V

that looks pretty good. You can work with that. or?

I just have to smile broadly. fantastic

That was 11.1 volts. That's the safest way to work. The 12 volt engine thanks

Now comes the 14.8V battery

Now I'm very excited

There is now full steam on it!!!

Holy shit is that cool

Now it's time for my first try. Before I have to show you still need for the first start

I do it all so slowly. Patience. It starts soon

You still need accessories for the minigun

you need an HPA tank. Price between 50 and 250 euros

you have to add everything to the minigun now

then you need a HPA regulator to adjust the pressure. The minigun goes up to 150psi

i have here the redline regulator with tube for about 200 Euro

now you are at around 300 euros

and then you still need a lot of BBs :-)

then you need a backpack for the HPA tank

I add

and if you still need the Flashhider, add 100 euros to it

I mounted it. Looks good or.

The minigun is very very expensive. But now finally comes my first attempt. I am very excited

Here we go. The splint is drawn. I shoot at 5 meters at first

Lets see what happens

Ok the speed is right. But the performance is too weak. No BB has perforated the paper!!!

Last try. The tank is almost empty. I put on the hopup a little and increased the pressure to 150psi

The last shot with the CA M134-A2 minigun

The tank is empty! There is more pressure to see. The hopup is not correct yet

I'll shoot into the distance

There is no air left. I check it

I think the tank will be empty

Yes. It is empty. Unbelievable how fast the minigun consumes the air

Such a small tank is not enough. I need a big tank or a compressor when I'm doing the right review

I am back in my place. I make a small conclusion

Should actually be an unboxing video with a shot test. But it has become longer

Of course I had to try it right away. I had a big expectation and was disappointed!

I hoped for more. You can tell the minigun is castrated. Throttling to 0.5 joules harms the M134a2

I'm sure that was not 0.5 Joule. That was much less!

I have to find out where the fault lies. Not enough PSI and too fast rotation? I think throttling prevents proper work

a 0.5 Joule G & G Firehawk has more power than this minigun

I had imagined that. That I label with the M134A2 the target with my name for you.

The paper was harder than the BB. All BBs rebounded. A few broke through the paper. But it was not a great result

Next problem. The HPA tank. The 3000psi were empty within a minute!!!!

Also, the approximately 2000 BBs were super fast shot!

EMPTY!

This is the V8 under the Airsoft replicas. The consumption is incredible. Air and BBs in bulk :-)

I have to see that I get the minigun to work. More pressure and better BB performance are my goal. That was not 0.5 Joule !!

Air is also an issue. I'll probably buy a small compressor. This saves the way to the paintball hall.

a lot of work is on the table here!

the minigun is cool. But at the time I tend thumbs down slowly

I will not be intimidated. The minigun must work! Especially at the high selling price

That was it. I link the products. If you are still interested :-)

The M134A2 costs 2500 euros and must be pre-ordered from ShootClub

Delivery time 4-6 weeks

The company Shootclub also imports the CA Microgun. I also link this minigun if you want it

I also link the Flashhider from Evike

That was it. I'm exhausted now too. No wonder at 11 KG weight :-)

For an airsoft game I take the minigun. The monster is a real showman

But it has to work perfectly.

Now it is too weak. People can get in front of the minigun and can keep their hands open. The M134A2 spills the BBs at the moment and does not shoot it

Stay healthy. See you. Bruce

For more infomation >> *Airsoft Preview * Classic Army Minigun M134-A2 Deutsch | English Subtitle - Duration: 29:29.

-------------------------------------------

CALISTO (CLO) БУДЕТ ВЫДАНО 1:1 ДЕРЖАТЕЛЯМ ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC) / ХАРДФОРКИ. ФИШКИ. СТРАТЕГИИ. - Duration: 14:34.

For more infomation >> CALISTO (CLO) БУДЕТ ВЫДАНО 1:1 ДЕРЖАТЕЛЯМ ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC) / ХАРДФОРКИ. ФИШКИ. СТРАТЕГИИ. - Duration: 14:34.

-------------------------------------------

First Look At Zachary Levi As Shazam! In His Classic Costume - Duration: 1:55.

Say the magic word, and he'll appear.

"Shazam!"

The first photo from the set of Shazam! that shows off star Zachary Levi in costume as

the DC Comics hero has emerged — and while it's not the greatest angle, it does provide

us our best look yet at the upcoming adventure from Warner Bros.

The photo was posted on Reddit's DC_Cinematic subreddit, and shows Zachary Levi in the center

of the frame in full costume with his back to the camera.

Unlike the recent reveal of Brie Larson's Captain Marvel costume, Levi looks more or

less how you'd expect him to, in bright, bold colors and with jet black hair.

We're only seeing the back of him, but even in this less-than-ideal shot, the getup makes

Levi look like he just leaped from the pages of a comic book.

The candid photo also reveals a set that looks reminiscent of an indoor shopping center at

Christmas, a curious locale that says little about the movie, plot-wise, except that it

might take place around the holiday.

"The hope is that it'll feel like the movie Big but with super powers.

I mean that's what Shazam! is.

This is the greatest job I've ever had!"

The movie's director, David F. Sandberg, previously stated on Reddit that the official Shazam

suit reveal was "around the corner", and suspected the release of official photos would follow

quickly on the heels of any sneaky shots like this one.

Now that an amateur shot of the outfit is out in the wild, you can expect a studio-approved

image of the suit to be released soon.

One thing's for sure — we're a long way away from the dark-toned outfits of Batman

versus Superman.

Between this look and the reportedly splendid recent test screening of Aquaman, could Warner

Bros.' DC movies finally be on the cusp of seeing a brighter day?

"I guess there are some problems that you really have to solve yourself."

Along with Levi as the adult lead, Shazam! stars Asher Angel as the young protagonist

Billy Batson and Mark Strong as the movie's villain, Dr. Sivana.

The film is expected to zap into theaters on April 5th, 2019.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> First Look At Zachary Levi As Shazam! In His Classic Costume - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4I CLASSIC 145PK Airco Schitterende staat met NAP - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4I CLASSIC 145PK Airco Schitterende staat met NAP - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta 1.3-8V Classic-nieuwe APK-lage km stand - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.3-8V Classic-nieuwe APK-lage km stand - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch BootCut Jean Basic ... - Duration: 19:51.

For more infomation >> DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch BootCut Jean Basic ... - Duration: 19:51.

-------------------------------------------

DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch Embroidered Skinny J... - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch Embroidered Skinny J... - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

イーサリアムクラシック(Ethereum Classic/ETC)が来週スナップショットのフォークを行う - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> イーサリアムクラシック(Ethereum Classic/ETC)が来週スナップショットのフォークを行う - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

TanTowel 17pc Kit with Express Tan Bag Classic - Duration: 14:59.

For more infomation >> TanTowel 17pc Kit with Express Tan Bag Classic - Duration: 14:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 220 CDI Classic Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 220 CDI Classic Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

ARTEM TOPROLL(ARESOV) ROAD TO ARNOLD CLASSIC PART 8 (RUS SUB) HD СУБТИТРЫ - Duration: 10:53.

For more infomation >> ARTEM TOPROLL(ARESOV) ROAD TO ARNOLD CLASSIC PART 8 (RUS SUB) HD СУБТИТРЫ - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

COLOGUARD CLASSIC - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> COLOGUARD CLASSIC - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Anborrningsverktyg Classic (DN65-DN100) - OPTIMQ - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Anborrningsverktyg Classic (DN65-DN100) - OPTIMQ - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch BootCut Jean Basic ... - Duration: 16:17.

For more infomation >> DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch BootCut Jean Basic ... - Duration: 16:17.

-------------------------------------------

Reebok Classic Leather - Compare new and used pieces 2018 - Duration: 10:15.

philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com

philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com

philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com

philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com

philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com

philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét