Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 25 2018

Hello everyone, this is Erum here today, and I'm sharing with you some layered stamping with a bit of decorative die-cutting

I'll be using the Build-A-Flower Rose stamp set. It is from our Build-A-Flower series of

stamps and die sets. It is a beautiful six layer rose, and it ends up looking very

realistic.

And the leafy branch has four layers.

Now let's get on with some stamping.

For the inks I have chosen different Altenew inks today, I will start with Rose Quartz for the first layer.

For my second layer I'm using Puffy Heart.

Form my third layer I have chosen Razzleberry.

You see me using an eraser here. It's because I'm prepping the stamp to hold on to the ink better.

For the fourth layer, I'm using Purple Wine which I'm going to stamp three times.

This I'm doing just to get a darker shade, a darker hue of Purple Wine.

For my fifth layer,

I'm using Grapevine.

And then I'll go back again and stamp with Purple Wine just reduce the redness of Grapevine.

For my last layer. I'm using black ink and

I will go back again and stamp with Purple Wine

repeating the same thing just to reduce the harshness of black. For the leaves I'm using our new inks,

Dewdrops, Teal Cave, Aqualicious and Galactic Stream.

I stamped a couple more leafy branches off-camera, and now I'm going to die cut these using our new die cutting machine,

Mini Blossom.

I'm going to make my decorative die cut element now using the Dodec Cover Plate. First

I'll make a frame and adhere it to my die cut design, after

adhering the frame,

I'll snip off the extra die cut piece. All we have to do now is apply some foam tape. Altenew

have some amazing sentiments, this one says" I smile when I think of you". I'm going to keep playing with this

placement of the stamped elements till I'm happy with the look.

And then we'll pop up a sentiment and add some metallic sequins, and we will be done.

I think using a cover plate die like this changes the whole look of the die, it takes a card to the next level.

I hope you liked today's card. That is all from my side today. Thank you very much for watching. See you soon. Bye

For more infomation >> Build-A-Flower Rose with Decorative Die Cutting - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Altenew Build-A-Flower Rose with Decorative Die Cutting - Duration: 2:44.

Hello everyone, this is Erum here today, and I'm sharing with you some layered stamping with a bit of decorative die-cutting

I'll be using the Build-A-Flower Rose stamp set. It is from our Build-A-Flower series of

stamps and die sets. It is a beautiful six layer rose, and it ends up looking very

realistic.

And the leafy branch has four layers.

Now let's get on with some stamping.

For the inks I have chosen different Altenew inks today, I will start with Rose Quartz for the first layer.

For my second layer I'm using Puffy Heart.

Form my third layer I have chosen Razzleberry.

You see me using an eraser here. It's because I'm prepping the stamp to hold on to the ink better.

For the fourth layer, I'm using Purple Wine which I'm going to stamp three times.

This I'm doing just to get a darker shade, a darker hue of Purple Wine.

For my fifth layer,

I'm using Grapevine.

And then I'll go back again and stamp with Purple Wine just reduce the redness of Grapevine.

For my last layer. I'm using black ink and

I will go back again and stamp with Purple Wine

repeating the same thing just to reduce the harshness of black. For the leaves I'm using our new inks,

Dewdrops, Teal Cave, Aqualicious and Galactic Stream.

I stamped a couple more leafy branches off-camera, and now I'm going to die cut these using our new die cutting machine,

Mini Blossom.

I'm going to make my decorative die cut element now using the Dodec Cover Plate. First

I'll make a frame and adhere it to my die cut design, after

adhering the frame,

I'll snip off the extra die cut piece. All we have to do now is apply some foam tape. Altenew

have some amazing sentiments, this one says" I smile when I think of you". I'm going to keep playing with this

placement of the stamped elements till I'm happy with the look.

And then we'll pop up a sentiment and add some metallic sequins, and we will be done.

I think using a cover plate die like this changes the whole look of the die, it takes a card to the next level.

I hope you liked today's card. That is all from my side today. Thank you very much for watching. See you soon. Bye

For more infomation >> Altenew Build-A-Flower Rose with Decorative Die Cutting - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

We build a COUPLER TEST WAGON | Test the hooks of the rolling stock to avoid nasty surprises! - Duration: 23:18.

During my work

I realized

that despite at European level

there are a number of regulations

today again

there is a great distinction between the various hooks

that can be used

in a plastic

there are short hooks

the normal eye hooks

an infinite series of conductive hooks

Already only in normal eyelet hooks

there are 3 different types

I do not want to divulge

if you want I will do a separate video

but this is a separate speech

in the light of all these differences

I was therefore necessary

put me to check

that the various hooks were compatible

with hooks of different types

sometimes it happens that the same hook

so for example a short hook

like that of the hound

if acme carriages

and on rough carriages

despite the regulations require specific measures

for mechanical games

design differences

sometimes the hook door is not at the same height

and the same type of hook is hard to hook

What I asked myself

what is the fastest way

to test all the different types of hooks

in the most common conditions?

The most common conditions

at least in my case

I will use short hooks

Märklin / Trix

because they are the most suitable for telex hooks

and conductive hooks

in a separate video

I will put the link in the description

I had pointed out

that the conductive hook

RTS

it was not compatible with the digital Telex hook

and if it was successful

to insert the two hooks

mechanically forcing them

then the digital hook could not break off

so it could only be used as a transport

there are now some new hooks

conductors I'm starting to use

conductive hooks that are expressly Märklin

and no longer produced by another company

To test all these hooks

I therefore decided to group

the most important hooks

in a single rolling stock

to avoid always pulling some out of it

the Telex hooks were only on the Roco

on e412

I always had to get her out

to check the hooks

the conductive hook

it was either on the pilot carriage vitrains

or on e454

I always had to pull out one of the 2

so I told myself

it takes something

on which to mount both

something I can leave

out of the dust without getting damaged

and let me check

all the hooks I need

As?

use a carriage

along the lines of the carriage

present in reality

the carriage tests brakes

I decided to build

a carriage tries hooks

I will use

an old-fashioned carriage

it's a carriage

which I believe is a German UIC X

or rather, it's definitely German

but I think the model is very similar

to the Italian UIC X

to which at one extreme he will have

a current conductor hook

and on the other a digital hook

the digital hook

normally it would provide a decoder

in this case

in this case a button will be mounted here on the roof

that will allow

to check it manually

to cover then the original writings

we will also do the Decals

together, but it will be another video because it will be long

is...

Let's throw ourselves into the project!

To illuminate our carriage

since

originally, when I received it

he had an old incandescent lighting

that I have already removed

this one

we'll have to take it apart and remove it

bellows bellows

and then it will open

for six simple joints

at this point

since

I do not want to

connect anything to the roof

to be able to reopen it in a second time

I want to reuse

the same supports

of the original light

but going to put

a base for the LEDs

what do i want to do?

I want to insert

taking a piece of plastic from an electrical conduit

the channel is this here that I'll show you now

a classic electric channel

that you buy at Brico

you cut the upper part

that would be the riding hood

that goes to close it like this

and this part here is very flexible

and you can use it for different jobs

my intent will be to go

cut it to the right size

to be able to put it here in the middle

and then use this strip

as a base of support

for the led strip

doing so

we will go to support it

then in the original support

the best thing at this point will be to paste it at the highest point

let's try to see if the length is right

using the supports

that were already connected

to the original lighting

we'll go and place them here and here

Once the base is prepared

we can use any led strip

I have chosen to use this here

a normal 12volt strip

we're going to cut it to the right length

and then we'll have to paste it

as we have seen, the support is not perfectly centered

therefore it will be necessary to insert this led strip

a little 'moved on the inside

so I would say more or less like that

at this point we will then have to prepare

the system that will power

the whole

to prevent the light from being too bright

we will use a resistance

in this case from 1KΩ

but from 2 watts

to be sure

that does not warm too much

the resistance we are going to pay directly

on the feeding area

of 12 volts

Now, after entering the resistance

we're going to insert a diode bridge

right here

to which we will connect on one side

the resistance to the pin of +

because in this case we put it at the positive pole

and then to the pin of - a wire coming from the negative pitch

While we do this

we must also change

internal electrical connections

as I said

one of the hooks will be digital

so to do this

we will go to remove

the electric contact that was there initially

because we will not need it anymore

let's remove this little mollet

from its housing

this we will go to remove

in such a way as to make the rudder free without difficulty

and then we'll go and get this over here

the rudder works more smoothly

and we have also earned

this little clothespin that will be usable for other

once you've done this

let's go and put it back

the interiors that we will not modify

because it would not be worth it

and moreover the lighting will be mounted like this

to allow then

of having

the conductive hook

it will stick to this electrical contact back here

back here

and to the ski that will come from here in the middle

so we will have the diode bridge

placed as close as possible to these 2 contacts

at this point the difficulty will be

bring

the mass

bring the mass

up to here

so we will have to connect another electric wire

to bring it up here

to enable the electrical conductor hook

at this point there will be some usefulness

connect a wire

to respect the colors I will use a red

to that vertical electric contact that I showed you before

that contact through the clip

that in the other hook I removed

will bring current to the conductor hook

this hook

it will be both outgoing

then it will then be connected to the skate

and the shoe will feed both the lighting and the hook

and at this juncture instead

we will use it on entry

to try indoor lighting

we can proceed with a lighting test

As stated the purpose of this carriage

it will then supply

electricity through the conductive hook

even without having to pull each time out

a locomotive

or a carriage

equipped with a shoe and relay

at this moment the skate has not arrived yet

I started doing the jobs first

and let's see right away

how will the interior lighting be

it's not bad at all

having been positioned

not exactly in the middle of the support

but on the side also illuminates the area of the corridor well

and the effect is very nice

clearly the type of lighting used

it is from a past era

then a 3 or a 4

and therefore it is tending to yellow

on a more modern era

it would have been more correct

the use of a smears

with a bright shade

more Freda or otherwise more neutral

at this moment a buffer capacitor has not yet been inserted

therefore during the movement

presents very unpleasant flicker

to solve this problem

just enter

a buffer capacitor

at the other end of the strip

since one end is already occupied

to insert the diode bridge

and you will also need to clean the wheels a little

that being a used model anyway

they are not very clean

one of the things I do not like about this carriage

is that in intercommunicating

there is no glass

to solve this gap

I decided to employ

of the almost transparent plastic strips

that I cut from a plastic envelope for documents

that I will go to paste

with vinyl glue

exactly here

to make this effect

the effect obtained this here

of a kind of opaque glass

definitely better than the original

definitely

the glass effect

of a vintage carriage 3

where sometimes there were these glasses

not completely transparent

but opaque

at this point

in our project there is still one thing to do

that is, start putting the predisposition

for the digital hook

to insert the digital hook

I will use a very simple circuit

that will see the insert

between the diode bridge

and the hook

of a switch

I recycled from an old router

these here

which are normally open switches

what does it mean

that normally do not pass current

so our hook will remain unpowered

it will not have tension and will not heat up

when he must do the release test

because to get hooked as you know

you do not need to activate it

just press the button

and the hook being powered

the wagon will be released

I will go to this switch and insert it

in a hole directly above

it will not be beautiful

esthetically

but as I said this is a functional carriage

and that does not center anything with reality

to prepare the digital hook

we will go first and foremost to prepare

our switch

I glued it on a base

that was a base of an old skateboard

which will then be placed

above a thickness

a remnant of some kit

and it is biadhesive

I will cut it

and I will then go to place it

in this area here

this thickness here

so when I will press

the weight will be discharged above

and it will not make the whole strip flex

at the same time

it will be quite hidden

because the wires that will start from our switch

in reality they will be in a bathroom area

and therefore they will not be visible from outside

now as I said at the beginning of the video

the led strip has not been mounted

exactly in the middle

it was mounted all on one side

this to allow a uniform diffusion of light as possible

so I can remove a part of this strip

exactly where the switch will go

to allow the switch itself

to go and unload the weight

directly on this plastic part

as you can see

compared to video start

I moved the two supports

because I realized

that gave problems to closing the carriage

initially they were more external

and right here they were present

the parts of the roof mold

which therefore did not allow

the perfect closure of the carriage

positioning the supports in the center

it is true that here it will tend to bend a little more

at most, I will insert a support here

but the closure of the carriage is assured

the hole has been made

It did not come very clean but that's okay

I glued the thick I showed you under the base

now orienting it towards the Lao where the hook will be present

the button will position itself like this

then I will still have to go and pierce the upper roof of the carriage

to allow the button to exit

and that will be clickable from the roof

now I'm going to solder a capacitor

exactly where I have also soldered

the power points of the led strip

this to allow

to the strip to have a more stable lighting

to have a little autonomy

in the moment in which the power was missing

and to allow

to the digital hook to have a more stable lighting

this because

exactly on the opposite side of the strip

there are 2 other contacts

and I'll go get it from there

the current for the hook

the digital hooks work from 12 to 20 volts

this strip should be about 14

therefore I would like to use this strip as a means of feeding

to have a lower voltage that does not risk damaging the digital hook

now instead we will go to solder a soft thread

between one of our switch contacts

and the contact - of the strip

we will use a soft thread to allow the strip to keep moving

and we will go to pay it at -

because usually you prefer

intervene on the negative pole

rather than on the positive pole

this switch as mentioned is a normally open one

therefore in a basic state it does not let current flow

and this will only pass

when the switch is pressed

I mounted the digital hook

and the wires have made them pass under this axis

and following the thread of the mass they will then go up

both the threads are very small original ones

and do not suffer this kind of movement

on the opposite side I mounted the skateboard instead

that following his hole

then it will come out below

and it will be soldered directly to the diode bridge

welding here will mean

which will directly power both the conductive hook

that the diode bridge and all its users

the white thread

which can be taken as the +

it will be soldered directly

here on the + plate

of the led strip

while the black will be soldered

here on the switch

which will therefore allow to

to open it and make it work

only when requested

We have reached the moment of truth

all the wires are connected

and if I go to give power

our carriage lights up

now I did tension checks

and the 1kΩ resistance I put

the tension lowers me

which comes to the strip at about 8 volts

What does it mean?

it means that the LEDs will heat much less

because 12v on the normal stripes

made for example by 5050 LEDs

they heat up a lot

this here under these conditions will heat very little

the resistance being 2 watts

it does not heat almost

but there is one thing to say

when I press the switch

now it is hooked up with a Gran Confort carriage

and all is well

the digital hook works

when I activate it

this will consume a lot of energy

so in reality the interior lighting is turned off completely

But it works

so the switch works without problems

and the hook unhooks the wagon that is towing

the problem is when I activate it

going to take a lot of tension

this will turn off the lights

the diode bridge is not heating up

and not even the resistance

and the condenser

combined with a cleaning

made to the clothespin

it makes the lighting very stable

I would therefore say that the experiment was successful

and now we're going to see her in traction!

we are at the moment of the trial on track

and what's better

that a composition to try out the various types of hooks

present in what will be my rolling stock

we have between the locomotive

a German BR81

from a Märklin starter set

and the first car

the Roco PV Train

a relex hook on the locomotive

and a short hook Märklin on the wagon

between the Roco PV Train

and the MDVE Vitrains carriage

we have the same coupled

short hook on the roco wagon

and relex hook

borrowed from the locomotive

because that car there will then have a change

then we have the MDVE wagon

and the Carriage Try Hooks

a conductive hook

and the digital hook

we will check now if it is possible

disengage this type of coupling

with the new types of conductive hooks

on the opposite side instead

of the Carriage Try Hooks

we find the new conductor hook Märklin

coupled to the RTS hook

that right now

it is used on all my Corbellini coaches

being in curve

this type of operation becomes impossible

let's try on the straight

No, the digital hook

it is not yet fully compatible

with current conducting hooks

I reversed the MDVE

on this side there is a Relex hook

which can be seen as a normal eyelet hook

the coupling happens without problems

and also the release

same thing with the short hook

of Märklin

and the respective digital hook

the coupling happens without too many uncertainties

and the release takes place in an equally fluid manner

unfortunately the problem of lights

it can not be solved

unless you use a power system

independent only for the hook

because at the time of excitement of the coil

this absorbs a very high amount of current

which can even reach 90/100 MA

a strip of LEDs in comparison

in comparison it absorbs 50/60 MA

so we can understand why

at the time of activation

the lights come to extinguish

as soon as the switch is left

the current returns to the lights

and they are rekindled

Good! This video is everything!

Our carriage is complete

it works excellently

we only need to give it a more appropriate livery

compared to this German green that I really do not like

I will probably take as a starting point

the livery of the carriage tests brakes

but it will be a separate video

where we will do it together

it is good! That's all! Thanks for the mink!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét