Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 27 2018

(Tobu - Such Fun)

Hey

How's it going?

Wrong way

Hey

Hey guys... ProfessorParanoe Here

So that wasn't the Intro You were looking for

That was Ssundee's intro

You know him?

Ssundee Minecraft YouTuber

That intro Was called such fun by Tobu

My original one is

So i'm just letting you guys that I'm sick and tired of that hyper beam intro by MDK

(MDK - Hyperbeam)

Um

Hold On let me look for

Hold on

(I Said Meow)

No

Not that one that one is Nicholas's

That one is Nicholas's intro

I have no Idea what it's called

Well you guys will Probably find out later

I'll link it down in the description for you guys

So

Hmmm

Let's find another one

(Shirk - Haunted)

Oh right

So... There are like

I can't like think of any more outro songs

So

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét