Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 25 2018

Hey family and friends, friends of friends, family of friends, I need your help.

I'm working on a school project for my entrepreneurship class and for this project I wanted to do

something that would be valuable to you and helpful.

I have an idea, I'm going to create a video where I will share 4 and 1/2 tips, life hacks,

whatever you want to call it, for those that have to dress professionally for work.

Slacks, tie, etc.

A couple tips that will make your life much better, and I look forward to sharing that

with you.

The piece I need your help on is this.

I need you to sign up to receive this video.

Now there is the goal of the project, is to have a business that runs for a week and make

a profit.

I will not be charging for this video.

However, I will be accepting donations if you are up to helping me out.

Which means I need at least 1 person to donate $1.

And all donations will go directly towards paying for my tuition next semester at Utah

Valley University, where I am completing my degree, hopefully in December.

I look forward to sharing this with you and I appreciate your help.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét