Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 26 2018

Hello everyone, this is Erum here today, and I'm sharing with you some layered stamping with a bit of decorative die-cutting

I'll be using the Build-A-Flower Rose stamp set. It is from our Build-A-Flower series of

stamps and die sets. It is a beautiful six layer rose, and it ends up looking very

realistic.

And the leafy branch has four layers.

Now let's get on with some stamping.

For the inks I have chosen different Altenew inks today, I will start with Rose Quartz for the first layer.

For my second layer I'm using Puffy Heart.

Form my third layer I have chosen Razzleberry.

You see me using an eraser here. It's because I'm prepping the stamp to hold on to the ink better.

For the fourth layer, I'm using Purple Wine which I'm going to stamp three times.

This I'm doing just to get a darker shade, a darker hue of Purple Wine.

For my fifth layer,

I'm using Grapevine.

And then I'll go back again and stamp with Purple Wine just reduce the redness of Grapevine.

For my last layer. I'm using black ink and

I will go back again and stamp with Purple Wine

repeating the same thing just to reduce the harshness of black. For the leaves I'm using our new inks,

Dewdrops, Teal Cave, Aqualicious and Galactic Stream.

I stamped a couple more leafy branches off-camera, and now I'm going to die cut these using our new die cutting machine,

Mini Blossom.

I'm going to make my decorative die cut element now using the Dodec Cover Plate. First

I'll make a frame and adhere it to my die cut design, after

adhering the frame,

I'll snip off the extra die cut piece. All we have to do now is apply some foam tape. Altenew

have some amazing sentiments, this one says" I smile when I think of you". I'm going to keep playing with this

placement of the stamped elements till I'm happy with the look.

And then we'll pop up a sentiment and add some metallic sequins, and we will be done.

I think using a cover plate die like this changes the whole look of the die, it takes a card to the next level.

I hope you liked today's card. That is all from my side today. Thank you very much for watching. See you soon. Bye

For more infomation >> Build-A-Flower Rose with Decorative Die Cutting - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Getting Into Real Estate - How To Build A Real Estate Power Team - Duration: 21:14.

Back by popular demand, all of your comments are calling for it, you want

more information on how to build a Power Team so today we're going to be going

live and we're going to be getting some real information, real questions from

people as we show you how exactly does you go about building a team to support

you so that you can get your life back step into deeper freedom and love how

you're actually going about building your wealth.

Alright, friends, how we doing? This is Kris Krohn. - Hi, guys. Steven Michael Miller here.

- And today we're going to be doing a follow up, this is our first time doing a facebook

live and it's going to be on how you build your power team and if you've seen some

of our youtube videos or some that we've posted then you actually know that this

is a really important topic. What we're going to do is, we're going to do a

quick rundown on what it is and then we've got Nate in the back that's going to

be taking questions, going to be moderating so that we're going to make this very very

interactive today, it's going to be definitely a different style of video. I

think the most important thing that we can start off with is, why a power team

in the first place? And by the way, we want you to comment why do you think

it's important to be able to build your power. - Yeah, actually right now in the

comments, just right what is the number one thing that you need in a power team,

just go ahead and put right now in the comments because this is really what

we're going to be talking about and if you need something, we want to be

seen from you, we want to kind of respond, this is a live video right

now so go ahead and put your comments in right now but why a power team? And I

think this may be an obvious answer to people, Kris, but I think the biggest

thing that we need a power team for is to fill in the gaps where we don't have

expertise. One of our most famous sayings we've been saying for

years and you know which is if you want something done right, don't do it

yourself. We say that all the time and that's what

a power team is about, it's about taking those pieces that you aren't expert in

and allowing an expert to come in and fill those gaps.

- Yeah, and I want to even go even bigger picture on why and I want to go to a

place called freedom, right. I mean the reality is, Steven says, yeah, fill in the

gaps on the things that you don't know, absolutely. In addition, what are the

things that you can do that you don't want to do or that you shouldn't be

doing? I mean, so often we're the ones that are the saboteurs of our own

business and if it's your business and it's not going well then there's only

one person to point at. You've done something wrong, you've made a wrong

choice and listen, don't step into the shame and the guilt of it, how do you

correct that and so you've got to get tied to the real reason for why you're

doing it and that reason for me at least is freedom. I mean, we're gauging in this

real estate, we're going back to our roots where, we're doing it through the

game of real estate, we're doing it intelligently, we're doing it real estate

for the 21st century but it's all about having greater freedom and a team

creates freedom because a team means that when you are coordinated, it means

that they're there to do things that you can't

do or don't want to do or shouldn't do and it's still going to take place which

means guess what, freedom in that moment, more time. - So we talked about the F's, right.

The F's of building your power team, if you've watched the videos that we posted

in the comments, this is kind of the follow up for those videos. I wanted to

add another F that we haven't talked about. So we've talked about freedom,

finding, fixing, funding, filling, and follow-up, right. These are the F's of

building this power team, individuals that can handle those things for you but the

one half that we really didn't talk about which is I think is what keeps

most people out of the game is fear. - Yeah, absolutely. - And fear is something that

I've seen come up amongst different individuals that are part of the

community, people that are first starting to get into the community and I wanted

to I wanted to speak to this fear because I think that if we can learn to

control or overcome or have courage through that fear then we can have the

success and building a power team could sometimes help us get over that

fear. - You know and you can take fear and you can put it in the same bucket as

doubt because fear and doubt, you've got the same chemical process going

through your body that produces fear the opposite with the same chemical is

called excitement so what we'll do is, we'll become nervous and we'll take that

excitement energy, we'll take that adrenaline and our pair of synthetic

system that goes into the fight or flight mode, we're going to translate that into

fear and all the sudden whether it's fear, whether it's doubt, all it really

means is that I have stepped away from my choice of certainty. Steven so often

we are not doing real estate, we're just learning, we're not making it happen,

we're not succeeding because we have lost touch with our certainty for

example, years and years ago, I read a book that was co-written by Mark Victor

Hansen and Robert Allen and it's called the, I think like the one minute

millionaire or something and it was two books in one, it was really kind of

genius because on each side of the book if you flip it around, it was the other

person's book and what it represented was the logic of wealth

building and the emotion of wealth building and Mark Victor Hansen wrote a

very tender story on the emotion of wealth building and what he did is,

he described the story of a woman that had 90 days to come up with a ludicrous

amount of money, a million dollars or something and I've asked myself, if I was

in a situation where I had to build wealth or make a lot of money in a short

period of time, could I do it and I want you to ask yourself that question, when

it matters, will you show up? Because where we get

stuck is in the tyranny of how. Well I was going to do up and then I didn't know

how to do this part and how translated into I didn't do it, my fear rose, my

doubts came in, when the reality is, when you have an absolute certainty for what

you're doing, if you have a greater conviction of what you want and why and

that it's going to be so for example you could say in these next 90 days, I'm

doing a deal and I'm challenging you right now to do a deal in 90 days. 90

days means it's got to be active, it's a realistic time frame and everyone that is a

part of this community, you can do this but are you willing to take on

the absolute certainty that you can do that? What are you willing to put on the

line if not just your word alone? - So for just a moment, I want you to right now in

the comments, talk about what is your biggest fear, just put

it right now in the comments so that we can see it, what is your biggest fear

right now in building a power team or moving forward towards your next deal?

So I want to wait just for a second as you guys are kind of going. Why don't you

talk to for just man, I'm going to look at some of these comments here or

do you have anything coming in? - Alright, okay so I'm going to take this question,

should I go to the bank to prequalify? Let's just hit the F real quick. First of

all, if we've talked about the big reason is freedom, the thing that holds us

back from her freedom is our fear and the thing that keeps us from overcoming

our fear is a lack of certainty which only comes down to a personal compeller

high-water choice then we get into the rest of the F's for the power team. We're

going to hit them just briefly here. Find, fix, fund, fill, follow-up. Find, fix, fund,

fill, follow-up, find, fix, fund, fill, follow-up. Number one, find. You need a teammate

that's out there finding the deals for you unless that's your jam and that's

what you love doing. Remember, a freedom for you is like, I don't like finding

deals then guess what, you get to have freedom by adding a member of your team

that likes to find deals and by having that person, you become free-er so on find,

bring someone to the table. Now normally in most cases, that's going to mean one of

two things, it's either find a realtor, right, if you

go to these networking groups, find a realtor, someone with a license or

investor that has deals that they're going to wholesale or give off to you or

confine for you or it's going to be working with Steven and I where we have an

excess of nationwide amazing killer deals just waiting for you to sign up

and nab one of them. Okay, so you got to have a finder on your team, a bird dog

that can help you do that. - Number two you, need someone who

we'll help fix these properties. - Unless you like fixing which I don't recommend.

- Unless you want to put on the tool belt, you know, some people love to just strap

it on and get to work and you know, pull the hammer out but unless that's you, if

you don't want to be part of that then you need to find someone who's competent,

someone that can get after it and do it at a decent cost, right? Because this

is all about being as profitable as you possibly can and only doing the work

that's necessary as well. So often we get stuck in trying to fix the home up to

maybe your own standard and I will say this right now, if you're an investor, put

on your investor goggles, this isn't about putting granite throughout the

hall, we're updating the gold fixtures, right. This is about fixing it to the

proper measure of what that home in that market will bear and carry so find a

competent individual. Some people have a problem finding this type of individual

and I'll just say this, test out a few people. - Yeah, absolutely. Get multiple bids,

try people out. - See how they work on a smaller job. If they work really well on

a smaller job, chances are, they're going to work pretty good on a large job. - I'm

going to tell you right now, if they're really screwing up something simple,

they're going to screw up the big project so don't do that don't do that. Okay,

number three is, you got to fund the deal, right. This is going to mean one of two

things, either go out there and find your own lending team, your own loan officer,

someone that understands investment lending, portfolio lending, works with

multiple banks and does hundreds of millions of investment deals if they do

that, they're qualified for that or Steven and I, have already built that

here with us, you can just come and use our team and we'll help putting the

funding in place but you got to have that funding person that understands the

banking world that can help make that happen for you. - So you have the question,

someone just had the question, should I get pre-qualified through a bank, right?

Is that what is that what it came through? So should I get pre-qualified

through a bank? And the answer is absolutely. - Yeah, you're using your credit

if you're the one that's doing the buying, yeah. - Yeah, you should always know

where you sit. Going to a bank to get pre-qualified, to get your credit pulled

so they can help you understand maybe where some derogatories are or what you

need to fix or maybe what you need to pay down in order to be able to qualify

for your next deal, that's all part of the planning process. Kris, when you went

out to get your first home, it wasn't this like magical you know, what's

her name, the bibbidi-bobbidi-boo lady? - Bippity Boppity. - The fairy, you know,

she didn't come out and just say okay, you're an investor, now you've

got everything you need. - No, I actually got turned down by a number of

banks and ran out of time and almost gave up before I found one bank that

squeezed me through got my first property. - But you learned what you needed

to do so that you could prepare so that you get that proper funding. You have to

go to the banks to understand what is that they're looking for cause if you

don't know this then you're just going to be sitting in limbo. - And don't let fear

step into the learning process. Banks are going to turn you down. I get turned

down. Their job is to turn people down, they're looking for the lowest risk and

remember they've got their own criteria, it's not a personal judgment, it's not an

indictment but if they don't pick you, guess what, someone else will or you'll

use someone else's credit because remember when you're absolutely certain,

don't let a bank determine what you can or can't do, don't take advice from your

credit, just like you don't take it from your own pocketbook. If I did that, we're

going to stay stuck for a really long time just where we at. - So I just bought a home

and the home that I just bought actually, I was turned down by two other lenders

before I was picked up by one right so the point is, like Kris said, it's

going to happen over and over and over again but make sure that you are

utilizing those tools, get pre-qualified and know where you said. - Okay, the fourth

member of the team that you need is someone to fill the home, right. If this

is a short-term buy-and-hold, if it's a rental, if it's a lease option, you need a

plan for who your PM is going to be. Who's your property manager, who's going to

put people in the homes. Steven for a long time played this role for me and

then he elevated to the upper echelons of the business and did lots of other

things. You need someone on your team that's going to do that again if it's not

you. It's you if you like it or you need to understand it, I recommend that you

try to play a lot of these roles in the beginning so that you can get enough

knowledge and first hands-on experience to learn what's working, what's not

working, what you like and what you don't like so you got to fill the home you

need a strategy for how that's going down. - And the fifth and final is, follow

up, right. So follow up in other words, rinse and repeat again and again and

again. Once you've done it the right way, continue to use that information and go

to your next property and go to your next property or this also may be

part of this is, looking at the marketplace and looking at when is the

right time to then pull some money on that property or go in and transfer it

to another property whatever that might look. - Perfect so right now, what we're

going to do is, we'll open up for questions, we're going to make this this video right

now way more interactive because we've got a live feed rolling and for those of

you that are watching, what are your questions about finding, fixed,

funding, filling, or follow-up as you're building a team, as you're putting it in

place and as you're establishing freedom for yourself or banishing out fear on

any of those six F's, ask away your questions and let's address them right

now. - How do you address family, skeptics, critics? I'm guessing that's what you

mean by that comment so let's just jump into that real quick because the reality

is when you first get started in real estate, everyone who has never done it

which is most of your family, most of your relatives. - What are you doing you

crazy? I told you to go to college, look how you're wasting

that degree. What are you doing chasing these gurus and learnings and education

and getting rich? - I didn't ever do it so you probably can't do it. - Oh my gosh, we live in a

world.. Listen, you have got to surround yourself with people that are going to

support you and your dreams. Remember, listen, don't hold it against them,

remember you also changed your mind, you're just the first to go and the

first to go, sometimes the pioneers take an arrow or two in the back and you've

got to allow yourself to be reconciled with the fact that people that aren't

doing what you're doing are going to just disagreeing with you and that's

okay. I remember when I started getting into real estate, I have all my family

members like, "What are you doing dude?"

Some of them more skeptical than others and then with time,

they either got used to it or started inquiring or asking questions.

Do you remember that video, is while back

and I can't remember exactly where I stopped. I saw this one video, this guy

who they wrote this outdoor music fest or something.

Do you remember this guy? This guy gets out there, he gets out in the middle

and he starts doing his crazy dance, he's just you know, he's doing this thing

like no rhythm, right. He's running his jig, dancing all over the place getting

crazy with the music and he's out there for minutes. I mean, he was out there. I

kept member how long but for minutes and minutes he's by himself dancing.

- Until a second person - Until a second person gets up, joins them, now there's two

people dancing, now all of a sudden, this once lone crazy guy,

lone wolf out there by himself is now joined with another person and he's got

some social cred, he's got some social credibility people like, oh wow,

this is actually fun to be out here dancing then all of a sudden you watch

at this point, it's movie of four they'll it almost in this whole crowd joins this

crazy man dancing. I'll tell you right now, it's same with investing. If you find

yourself wanting to invest but everyone's criticizing you or pulling

you back into the bucket, whatever that might be, stay strong,

keep dancing, do the real estate and you'll find it eventually, you'll start

to get people joining you and all of a sudden your family, your friends, people

that were the biggest critics are going to look at you and say, oh, what are you

doing? This seems to be working. What are you doing? And they're going to step into

that dancing circle and do more and more want to do more with you. - Yeah, this is

the advice that you really need to be very very aware of right now. Is that if

you are doubting any of your decisions to invest in real estate or how you're

learning or educating or what you're going to put in, the moment you've

decided to allow doubt in, it's already over. I promise you won't do a deal while

doubting yourself, you'll always be right in front of the next possible deal and

then it'll be a mile away and that'll be a hundred miles away so doubt, it's too

expensive, you can't afford it. Waiting for the recognition of other loved ones

to support you, it's too expensive, you can't buy that. Everyone has their own

choice, everyone has their own opinions. If you're waiting for loved ones or

close ones to support you in what you're doing, then you might as well just

put your life on hold indefinitely because if you're only going to do what

everyone else is doing, if you're only going to do what other people are going to

accept, you're going to never go anywhere. - Okay, got another question.

How did you determine the timing to sell at an equity growth market?

- Oh, great question. How do you determine timing to sell in an equity growth market? I just

sold a bunch of these. Do you mind if I come in ahead? - Go ahead.

- So I'm actively selling a lot of my homes right now in Vegas, Phoenix, Florida.

I bought up a slew of homes, this was about 3 or 4 years ago so I have

bought most of these homes for at $130,000, most of them had a

rebuild value of around $200,000. After 3, 4 years, most of those homes

have gone up to 170, 180, 190, they haven't gotten even to the rebuild value, I'm

selling and pulling out of the market. Why? Because I've gained a majority of

what I'm going to gain which means now I'm going to get diminished returns so I'm

taking that money and I'm rolling it into my next projects. Projects that have

higher gains that will also eventually have diminishing returns. I'll take them

out, I'll roll them forward and then eventually those investments on the tail

of when they're getting diminishing returns, I'm going to pull it out so I'm always

going for a lion's share of what's available on the strategy and I'm

leaving money on the table, I'm always leaving money on the table because I

value time. I might have to wait five more years and endure a greater level of

risk for the last 20% of profits meanwhile, I've just made another 100%

in this market. While everyone's trying to capture the

tale of that, I moved out and I'm moving into the next opportunity and so as far

as when you go out, it is going to come down to a personal choice. If you're

investing with our team, I recommend getting with your coach and having them

give you a read on the market because basically, you understand where you

bought at, you understand what the market has re-evaluted to, you understand what

it has to get to on rebuild value and the closer I get to it, the closer I am

to deciding whether it's time to sell and move on. - Yeah, another determining

factor could be kind of where you are in life. Some of those equity growth markets

have lower cash flows and you may also be getting to a point in your life where

you just you want more cash flow and don't care so much about that tail

end of equity growth and so that may be the right time to pull your money out,

put it into a higher cash flowing market and start doing it that way. So there's a

lot of different determining factors but I think we've given you a couple

there. - Okay, we got another question.

- What are your thoughts on investing on a newly built home versus an older home 8 years plus?

- Okay, old homes that are older than 8 years,

new homes. First of all, let's just tackle definition of old vs. new. 8 years is

not going to fall into my definition but yeah, if we're talking about a home

that's 3 decades old, now we're getting into old and my definition

really comes down to piping. Steven for awhile has really exploited the whole

industry of, what's a call? The doing the inspections. - Home inspections.

So Steven, what has happened

from the 50's 70's 80's, what if they've been the improvements and upgrades on

homes that used to be using old cast iron, they're now using

different plumbing and PVC's? - Yeah, you know, things have really improved and I

think maybe not to get too much into the nitty gritties of all that but when

you're looking at the home and you're looking at the age of a home, there's

something, there's a difference between the the actual age of the home and then

the, what's the word, it's like after repair age of the home, you know, the

updated age of the home and when you look on the MLS, if you're

looking at a home, it'll put those two different ages and the one

means that's when it was actually built, the other means it's been updated to a

certain point so the estimated age is a little bit different and so when you're

looking at a home, you want to look at the system's, you know you want to look

at the plumbing, you want to see is it cast-iron or have they updated to

either copper or or PVC or things like that, the wiring, is

it old aluminum or even worse, is it knob and tube wiring or have they updated the

wiring because I personally don't really care how old the home is as long as

those systems have been updated and the reality is, we go into some of

these other markets, some of our Memphis and Indianapolis homes, our older homes,

sometimes we buy homes that were built in the 50's 60's 70's but these

homes have also been completely updated so you're essentially

getting a newer home with all the bones but the workings, the systems are all

updated. - Now here's the principle that you need to be focusing on right now.

Understand that getting a deal on a new home is way less likely than getting a

deal on an old home, right. When everything's brand new, it sells at a

certain point and it's fairly static in the market, it becomes elastic the older

the home gets so when you start looking at home that's 20 years old, 30 years

home, 30 years old then all the sudden finding a home with an equity position

or finding something wrong with the house that's easy to fix it would bump

up the value drastically becomes more available so am I out there buying

homes that were built in the last decade? Generally not, we only do that when we

go into our high-growth markets and the market has tanked on something new. Those

homes, I love to buy but frankly they don't perform a whole lot different than

a home built in the 80's 90's or 2000's and so for me personally,

once I get older than 1980, that's where if a home hasn't been updated, you start

stepping into older wiring, older plumbing and just more problems and you

need to anticipate that maintenance and you got to factor that into the ARV,

after repair value, because that home's going to need more money, more maintenance

and as long as you're factoring it, then hey, I'll buy a home that's a hundred

years old and people like, what?! It's like, yeah, for a buck I would totally buy that.

That's right like, every home at the right price can make sense but for the

most part we have a formula and we're following that formula. I hope that

answers your question. - Great questions, everybody. - Any last

questions? Okay, friends, thank you so much for joining us today, thank you for

having those questions and just for a quick, I want you to be aware special

announcement. You need to mark your calendar and be in town and a corporate

office, we have decide whether it be corporate office or here in my home but February 7th,

Steven and I are launching the biggest next level innovation of our

real wealth community and it's not something you're going to

because we're going to show you how to put an extra $50,000 to $100,000

in your pocket in 2018, you're going to want to be there February 7th,

go nuts, it's going to be, this is the biggest thing I've done real

estate, Steven's done in real estate since our inception so February 7th in the evening,

set it aside. For our community members, we will have spent an entire day

training, we've got training also the next day after on the 8th, it'll be

happening in that evening and it's going to be a very very very special time to

release an innovation that is going to touch all of us so make sure you mark it

on your calendar. - See you later. - Thanks for joining us today. I hope this is

immensely helpful for you. If you want a shortcut and step right into an existing

power team that knows how to crush it, go ahead and click the link up here and on

the website you're going to get some information from me and my team on how

we can help you step right into real estate into massive awesome results.

For more infomation >> Getting Into Real Estate - How To Build A Real Estate Power Team - Duration: 21:14.

-------------------------------------------

Altenew Build-A-Flower Rose with Decorative Die Cutting - Duration: 2:44.

Hello everyone, this is Erum here today, and I'm sharing with you some layered stamping with a bit of decorative die-cutting

I'll be using the Build-A-Flower Rose stamp set. It is from our Build-A-Flower series of

stamps and die sets. It is a beautiful six layer rose, and it ends up looking very

realistic.

And the leafy branch has four layers.

Now let's get on with some stamping.

For the inks I have chosen different Altenew inks today, I will start with Rose Quartz for the first layer.

For my second layer I'm using Puffy Heart.

Form my third layer I have chosen Razzleberry.

You see me using an eraser here. It's because I'm prepping the stamp to hold on to the ink better.

For the fourth layer, I'm using Purple Wine which I'm going to stamp three times.

This I'm doing just to get a darker shade, a darker hue of Purple Wine.

For my fifth layer,

I'm using Grapevine.

And then I'll go back again and stamp with Purple Wine just reduce the redness of Grapevine.

For my last layer. I'm using black ink and

I will go back again and stamp with Purple Wine

repeating the same thing just to reduce the harshness of black. For the leaves I'm using our new inks,

Dewdrops, Teal Cave, Aqualicious and Galactic Stream.

I stamped a couple more leafy branches off-camera, and now I'm going to die cut these using our new die cutting machine,

Mini Blossom.

I'm going to make my decorative die cut element now using the Dodec Cover Plate. First

I'll make a frame and adhere it to my die cut design, after

adhering the frame,

I'll snip off the extra die cut piece. All we have to do now is apply some foam tape. Altenew

have some amazing sentiments, this one says" I smile when I think of you". I'm going to keep playing with this

placement of the stamped elements till I'm happy with the look.

And then we'll pop up a sentiment and add some metallic sequins, and we will be done.

I think using a cover plate die like this changes the whole look of the die, it takes a card to the next level.

I hope you liked today's card. That is all from my side today. Thank you very much for watching. See you soon. Bye

For more infomation >> Altenew Build-A-Flower Rose with Decorative Die Cutting - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to build a DIY wooden snow plow for 2017 Honda Ridgeline? - Duration: 11:41.

This project was actually inspired by a lot of other people on the internet.

Back in 2016, I decided to build my own wooden snow plow and I used those basic

materials that I can grab from the local hardware store like plywood 2x4 or 2x6

4x4 and stuff like that and use some carriage bolts and fasten it together.

Just imagine that you are building a bigger version of the snow shovel and

attach it to your hitch of your vehicle

For the plow to get to the right angle and the right height

I bought this adjustable ball mount from Amazon it's around $20 u.s. or a $35

Canadian. This thing is so strong and you do need this for your snow plow. As you

can see, this is coming together, all we have to do is to wait for a snow storm to

come and we can test it out. In the meantime, I added more support and make

it last longer...so... of course a coat of waterproofing is a very good idea.

Version one is completed! Okay, where's my snow?

I did not expect this to happen so quickly, I have to find some way to make it stronger.

So, the idea is to use the metal plate to reinforce the wood and the force is

going to be put on the bolt instead of the wood, so pretty much I can guarantee

that will work

As I expected, the metal plate reinforcement worked very well and did not

break at all

The improvement does not just stop there

I bought this $50 winch from a local automotive store and try to make the plow liftable

Okay, this time you know

just using 2x4, 2x6 does not cut it . I need metal

I bought a new tool the Lincoln 140. I have never used the flux core before so I watched

many many videos online and able to pull off I guess, not as pretty as you

see those professional welders, you know... but I think it works.

This is completed version 3.0. We are using the lithium-ion battery, portable

one with the quick connector and make sure that it works.. we'll do some testing

This is my design, everything is removable for storage.

In summer time, you don't need it, don't take up the space in the garage

So, everything can be removed. Simple as that!

Look, very easy!

In here, we lifted the plow and it would not dragged it on the ground like the

version 1.0 and after that we released it again and the weight of the

plow would do the work and all you have to do is to push. There you go....

I think you got the idea, hope that this helps and inspire more people to build

their own wooden snow plow, a better version than mine. Anyways subscribe to

my channel, I do have other DIY projects going on and thanks for watching, see you

next time, bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét