Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 26 2018

Hi everyone, I'm Jazmin and this is Break Through in English! Today's lesson is fashion!

To start off I think I should be honest and say I'm not exactly a fashion expert.

Someone who is really passionate about fashion is a fashionista.

Fashionistas are fashionable, which means they are trendy, stylish, or chic.

You're always so stylish. I know, right?

The opposite of fashionable is unfashionable, old-fashioned, or frumpy

You're always so...

frumpy. I know....

To commit a fashion faux pas means to wear something very unfashionable

like Crocs and socks or stripes and polka dots.

An item of clothing that is fashionable is in style or in fashion.

Leather jackets are so in style now.

Yeah

Clothing can also go out of style, which means that it's no longer fashionable.

Didn't you know? Leather jackets went out of style last month. What?

Another expression with the word "style" is "have a sense of style".

This simply means that you know your fashion preferences.

I would say I have a really unique sense of style.

Yes. Yes, it is unique... yeah.

Fashion, like the weather, has seasons. For each natural season - summer spring fall winter -

fashion has a change in trends.

This winter season we have snow, snow, and more snow

with a low temperature of minus 25.

This fashion season features striped scarves and jean jackets!

If everyone wears a particular style it is called a trend.

A trend setter is someone who starts trends, like celebrities, and a trend follower is

everyone else who imitates the trend setter.

I think I'm gonna wear my scarf like this now.

OMG me too!!

Every once in a while a particular style becomes very popular and everyone and their dog is wearing it.

This is called a fad or a craze because everyone is crazy about it.

When clothing stores get new trendy merchandise or items you will often see the words "hot new trend or "must have".

This hat is a must-have item.

I simply must have it.

Finally, the phrase make a fashion statement is when you wear something

unusual or something that will draw attention to yourself.

Hello, I'd like to make a fashion statement. Oh sure sure go ahead...

Well, I've, I've already made it. Oh yes. Yes, yes, I see, ok.

Okay, let's talk about clothes.

Formal words for clothes include

apparel, attire, and wear.

These words are used usually to describe a specific type of clothing

Like sports apparel

Winter attire

and swim wear.

A single piece of clothing is a garment. A set of clothes that you wear all together is an outfit.

Wow, cute outfit!

Thanks!

Informal words for outfit include garb and get-up.

What exactly is that get-up supposed to be?

Oh I'm going for a "executive meets Hawaii".

Secondhand clothing is clothing that has already been worn or used.

A hand-me-down is a piece of clothing that your older brother or sister used to wear and now you have to wear it.

But mom I don't like the colour blue.

Accessories are non-clothing items that you wear or hold such as jewellery, belts, hats, and shoes.

To accessorize means to wear accessories.

I just love the way you accessorize!

I know, right? Accessorizing is truly an art.

If someone dresses really nicely you can say that they look smart or sharp.

Or you can say they are dressed to kill.

This is my murder outfit.

Not actually.

Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoyed this video!

Please subscribe, please give it a like, and please share with your friends.

Lots of love!

For more infomation >> Fashion in English - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Sustainable Angle @ London Fashion Week SS18 - Duration: 4:13.

So, last week, I got an invitation by The Sustainable Angle to join them at their pop

up at London Fashion Week.

Hi Guys, welcome to Sustafash!

So, let's take a look!

We are at London Fashion Week, hosting our pop up discovery lab.

This is an edited selection of materials.

This one, we've got a pineapple here.

You take the leaves and use a kind of felting type system to make it into a dense, super

interesting material.

You can see on the back, it's felted like this, and colour the pinatex and foil it.

We also have oranges - the oranges are here, play the raw material for an innovative fibre

that won H&M global trend award last year.

Various different qualities made from orange fibre or orange peel.

They can be woven into different kind of effects - jerseys as well, and it blends really well with

other fibres.

It's has got kind of viscose type feel to it.

This is one of the most amazing materials which we have in our collection - Pirarucu.

It's wild fish so it's isn't even farmed.

It's a byproduct and made with low impact tanning process and they come to this amazing,

really big leather.

We have much bigger pieces.

This is actually ostrich leg (leather).

You see here the different panels, the company also developed the low impact way of joining

these different leather pieces because they are obviously really small.

They do it by heat so it's not really a glue, it's sustainable from different angles.

This amazing organic silk fabric is made using completely organic fibre and the silkworms

are not harmed at all.

It's made by a company called Cocoon and they pioneer in technology to create a

wonderful silk in a non-cruel process.

Silkworms are cultivated without using any kind of pesticides fungicide with genetic

spray, and most importantly, it is done by local print.

And also, they created incredible printing process which uses low amount of water - water

is recycled, and low amount of energy too.

So, this is the dress that integrates the amazing Cocoon organic silk fabric, as you

can see the print is bespoke for Temperley (London).

It's beautiful, elegant, confident and bohemian, and very entrancing in style.

But most essentially, most importantly, it's sustainable and sourced through our collection

in Future Fabric expo.

I hope you had as much fun as I did, exploring the possibility of using food waste or food

byproduct as materials for clothes.

Ok, I will see you next Monday, stay sustainably fashionable or fashionably sustainable.

Bye!

For more infomation >> The Sustainable Angle @ London Fashion Week SS18 - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Melania Trump fashion: What Melania Trump wore her 57th week as first lady US - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Melania Trump fashion: What Melania Trump wore her 57th week as first lady US - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox-Fashion Famous- I didn't win :( - Duration: 14:01.

Hello today were playing Fashion Famouse

and now its time to wait

Makeover Fail im not going to win this one i already Know it

Lets do this

okay the clothes arent working for me sooo

im in trobule

let just wing it

this

not this ones

or this ones

maybe....no to white i need black

there we go

now hair

these all ar just to pretty

i look like a clown

well thats a fail wich color

Green perfect

now a face

these all are pretty

cmon

a clown face perfect

something else that i can put on my body

im tired just watch the vid pls

For more infomation >> Roblox-Fashion Famous- I didn't win :( - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nia Jax asserts her dominance in painful fashion against Asuka: WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 - Duration: 1:29.

Asuka caught.

Now look at this, looking at to put Nia away.

Submission move here. >> Asuka's looking for a knee bar,

but Nia's just too powerful. >> Way too powerful.

Asuka could get nothing,

no torque at all on the leg of Nia. >> Look at that.

>> Who just lifts Asuka up like nothing

and drives her into the turnbuckle. >> Sternum first.

Asuka's streak is in a great deal of jeopardy

right now, gentlemen. >> Everything she's trying just

isn't working. >> Now this is Asuka's fourth pay-per-view

since arriving on the scene in WWE.

She's won her first three,

only one woman in history has won their first four pay-per-view events in WWE.

That woman, the Fabulous Mula.

So if Asuka wins tonight imagine the company she joins as Nia

continues to torture Asuka. >> Literally a torture rack right now,

Asuka bending the wrong way.

It's incredibly painful, able to free herself momentarily.

And Asuka again trying to put Nia away. >> Looking for a guillotine.

I don't know if Asuka's got it locked in completely.

>> You gotta give Asuka credit,

she's pulling out all the stops against Nia, and Nia may be in trouble now.

Asuka looking to lock it in,

Nia trying to counter.

>> Wow. >> And again look at that.

>> And again, with the power,

Vertical Suplex. >> Wow.

>> And falls on Asuka as well.

>> That was a version of

the Jackhammer from Nia Jax.

For more infomation >> Nia Jax asserts her dominance in painful fashion against Asuka: WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara Palvin Beauty photoshoot BTS - how to shoot fashion - どのようにファッション誌を撮影するか - Duration: 10:11.

how's it going guys? today we're going to be talking about this photo shooting

with Victoria's Secret's model Barbara Palvin.

and now I'm going to introduce you to the guy who took those pictures.

c'mon in man...yeah yeah...hello good looking?

thank you!

I like your style!...pretty cool!...nice shades!

thank you!, you have a nice jacket too!

oh really? cool man! thanks a lot! you have nice pants too!

and you have nice boots.

oh! nice one, isn't it?

right man, let's go straight up the business.

you see that camera out there?

yeah! I'm gonna sit behind it.

you sit here, then you're gonna tell us the story about this Barbara Palvin

photo shooting. ok? ok! cool just sit down here and then we see!

hello everybody!!

ok guys. Barbara Palvin was in town,

and I was assigned to shoot a few

different images for two different clients.

one of the clients was L'Oreal Paris.

A cosmetic brand, and the other client was at fashion magazine.

both clients were very clear about what kind of images they want.

they both wanted

daytime image and nighttime image.

I mean, Barbara was gonna be wearing

daytime clothes with daytime makeup.

L'Oreal has a new line of lipsticks,

they want emphasis on the lips.

she was also gonna be wearing nighttime clothes.

once again with emphasis on the lipsticks for L'Oreal

we have the clothes for the fashion magazine and the

lipstick for the L'Oreal client.

the magazine asked me to shoot three

different colorful and pop images.

one of them, one of the images, was going to be

used for the cover.

L'Oreal are asked me

to take two different headshots

of Barbara wearing the two different color lipsticks.

one matte color for daytime fashion,

and another one kind of glossy

color for nighttime fashion.

cool, so far...so good!

but then the client told me

something that I didn't want to hear!

they said, you have only one hour to do the job!

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

well, one hour it's not too bad,

as long as I don't have to change the lighting setup.

the clients agreed

to have the same lighting for

both the fashion photos

and for the beauty photos.

as for the lighting, as I was gonna

photograph glossy lipsticks,

and as I like to see

where the shadows are,

I chose a 4,000 watts HMI continuous light.

using continuous lights for beauty shots

is what I like to do.

I can pretty much see

where the shadows are,

where the things are shining,

even her eyes,

I can tell. alright, look a bit

more this way. the eyes are gonna be

beautiful.

when shooting Beauty,

colour temperature is the most important thing you have to take care of.

I usually use a Kelvin color meter. to see if the color temperature of the

lighting I am using. is around 5500 Kelvin.

then I set the white balance of my

camera to Kelvin 5500.

in case your lighting is below 5500, then what you

have to do is, you should get some blue gels in front in front of

the HMI

or in case it's higher than 5500,

then you should get some warm kind of

gels in front today of spot.

you can bring the temperature up or down

depending on the color temperature you have in your lighting source.

once you get there,

you take one picture

with a grey card positioned

in front of the model.

you're photographing in RAW. of course!

when you're photographing beauty, you have to photograph in RAW.

take this picture to Photoshop and open on Bridge.

and use the eyedropper tool,

right where the grey card is.

you're gonna see that the

colour is gonna change

to somewhere where is supposed to be

the best white balance

you can get!.

the client asked me for something pop and colorful.

yeah! what I was talking about?

oh yeah! the backdrop!

then what?

balloons!

millions of balloons!!

pretty colorful isn'it?

it so I chose blue and

green balloons for the daytime image.

and red and pink balloons for the nighttime image.

I told Barbara to look happy, kind of smilesh, and make some funny faces

for the daytime look, and for the nighttime look I just told her to look

cool.

now let's take a look at the behind-the-scenes video.

you can see

that I'm kind of singing and dancing.

seems like I'm having the

best time of my life.

but it's fake man!!

I was just pretending to be having

a good time! why?

because I had just one hour.

I had one eye on the model

and another eye

on the watch!!

you know I mean?

in every time the stylists or hair makeup artist

got in the scene to retouch

something, or to fix the clothes. or to fix her hair, whatever, I was like....

just pretend to be cool,

but I was like...can you hurry up man!!

because we

have no time!!

we don't have the whole day here to do this job!!

let's go guys!! let's go!!

I am just pretending to be

having a good time!!

just keep myself cool.

if I was a dog,

I was gonna be barking at everyone!!...hurry up...would you?

have a look at the video!!

check this out

hey, that was pretty cool!!

I love it! I love you!

I am out of here!

no! hold on! hold on!

I'm just about to show the preview of the video.

I gonna be uploading on YouTube

next week!

could you just send our viewers a little message?

you know?

okay guys!

could you please help this poor man

make his YouTube channel grow?!

seems like under the new rules,

if you have less than 1000 subscribers,

YouTube you not promote your channel!

and he has only 500!!

poor man!!

if you have not

subscribed yet, would you please subscribe so you can

make this guy happy!

and maybe you can motivate him to keep on posting!

you know how these things are.

if nobody comment, nobody click like,

he is gonna

feel so sad...ain't you?...poor guy!!

so just comment a little thing cuz you know,

a relationship

without communication

doesn't work!!

just comment a little bit,

click like,

subscribe,

he's gonna be alright!!

are you ok now bro?

yeah?

I am out of here!!

nice to see you guys!!

yeah!! that was nice!!

thanks a lot man!!

I'm gonna buy your beer next!!

cool!!

yeah man! here's the preview

of the video I gonna be uploading next week!

check it out!

yeah guys! don't miss it yeah?

thanks for watching!!

please subscribe,

drop me a comment,

click like,

kiss your girlfriend,

kiss your mother,

take your dog for a walk,

buy me a beer,

and, you know?

talking about beer,

I'm off for beer!!

GoPro,

switch off!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét