Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2018

Wow GAP is loosing again.

They also have kids clothes. I see families there.

One of them is not from America. Which one do you think?

What?!

Hey guys it's Cathy Cat. Right now I hit the streets of fashionable Tokyo to ask

Japanese people which they would actually prefer:

Do they prefer H&M or GAP and do they actually know where these

brands are from, and are they different to Japanese brands in sizing and similar?

Let's go and Ask Japanese.

And don't forget to subscribe for more stuff from Japan. Let's ask them.

There are two foreign fashion brands. Do you know them? - I do.

Have you been to both? - I have.

If you were asked, which one do you like more?

You have come here to shop? - Yes for shopping.

Have you already bought something? - Not yet, we are going now.

You have an American Eagle bag here. - That's just the bag.

Ready go....

Oh H&M!!!

They are quite cheap.

They have pretty fancy design.

That'S why I prefer H&M

Compared to GAP, H&M has more of the styles I like.

I have never been inside a GAP.

I don't have any near where I live.

What do you buy at H&M?

H&M... I have bought a shirt there...

Slacks and such.

I get socks there.

When I want clothes but I don't have money...

I go and get myself a shirt there.

What's different between H&M and Japanese fashion?

The material is too thin.

The sizes there fit me, but I am very skinny, so they don't fit at the waist.

I get that a lot.

Nobody is voting for GAP.

What do you like about H&M? - It's so cheap.

They do lots of collaboration items.

What collaborations? - Justin Bieber T-shirt collaborations.

I like that.

When you buy something there, what do you get mainly?Basics or collaborations?

What do you buy?

I get jeans there.

What is your most favourite collaboration they have done?

The Justin Bieber T-shirts.

How many do you own?

Maybe around 3? - Maybe around that....

What do you see more of in Tokyo?

I see GAP a lot.

But you buy at... - H&M!

Do you sometimes see items at H&M that Japanese can't wear in Japan?

There are some very flashy ones.

What's so flashy. - They're too colourful. Bit too much.

Not a single point for GAP. Zero.

What's your choice for picking H&M ?

They have lots of black clothes there.

Does that mean you like wearing black? - I love black.

Gap is very causal.

I don't wear much casual stuff.

I don't go to GAP.

At H&M I get more black items than casual items.

Since nobody voted for GAP, what kind of people go there in your opinion?

They sell kids clothes, so families go there.

More mature people go there.

H&M includes many fashion trends.

Are there trends at H&M that you couldn't wear in Japan?

There are...

Super tight damaged jeans and such.

They have high legged bodices and such.

If foreigners wore that in a coordinate, they would look cool but...

But Japanese people can't wear that.

Where do you think these brands are from? - Where is H&M from?

We both study at a fashion school. We should have learned that...

Our teacher will get so angry at us!

Where was H&M from....

Somewhere from Europe...

You are getting closer.

Where is GAP from? - Gap?

America?

I feel like they are all from America...

GAP is from America.

Now challenge H&M...!

Starts with S - Sweden?

You got it.

H&M is winning with you both. Why?

They are cheap...

They are cute. Young people wear it.

It's easy to wear and has a foreign touch to it.

I like America. That's why it's a very foreign fashion brand.

One of these brands is not from America. Which one do you think it is?

WHAT?! NO WAY!!!

H&M is not from America. From Russia or such.

H&M is not from America!

So where do you think it's from?

Europe. - The UK.

What do you think?

Russia. - Both wrong.

H&M is from Sweden. - WHAAAAAT?

Is that so? - I didn't know that.

What the! - I will tell everyone that!

What do you usually buy there?

Accessories and such...

I get tops. Small cropped tops.

What's the difference between H&M fashion and Japanese fashion?

It's very simple.

It's easy to coordinate. - They have a lot of sizes too.

Yes so many sizes.

Not enough sizes in Japan?

We only have S M and L in Japan.

H&M has sizes like 34,38 and up to 40s

In detail. - Yes.

Are there sizes that don't fit Japanese people?

They fit.

Yes but... foreigners have longer legs and arms.

So sometimes those are too long for us.

Trousers being too long. - Yeah that sometimes happens.

You need to try them on first.

Are there clothes that Japanese people wouldn't wear?

Yes there are. - A lot.

The too sexy ones.

Do Japanese not wear sexy clothes...

We do... I am interested in wearing them.

What's your reason for going to H&M? What do you buy there?

I buy my clothes normally there.

They are cheap and their design is cute.

I get accessories there, cheap earrings and such.

Nice. Is H&M different from Japanese fashion brands?

The cut or the style? - The clothes are a bit too big.

The sizing is foreign to me. So I don't know what fits me.

It's because they use numbers? - Yes.

They have things like 34 or 35. - We don't have that in Japan.

Have you picked the wrong size before?

I first try it on

GAP is from America but H&M is from Europe.

Where do you think it's from?

I have no clue about Europe.

There are so many countries in Europe.

Starts with an S... - Spain.

I have no clue. - It's probably not Spain.

It was Sweden.

Nobody got it at first. Don't worry.

Those were our questions. Thank you.

H&M versus GAP. We asked people in Japan you can see GAP didn't get

a single vote. That might be because the generation we were interviewing

doesn't quite have the money yet to go shopping at GAP.

What other said, Gap is more for people who have kids because they have

a kids selection. Also it's more expensive than H&M.

Another thing, H&M is doing a lot of fun collaborations

for example with Namie Amuro who is a famous singer here in Japan.

Crossing over the boundaries between a western fashion store with Japanese interests.

I hope you enjoyed this show. don't forget we have more videos on Ask Japanese...

lots to browse and find out more about Japan.

Be sure to subscribe to us, so you don't miss any future videos and click

on the notification symbols so all our videos get recommended to you and you don't miss

stuff from Japan. I hope you have a great day. This was Cathy Cat and

I catch you soon for another video from Ask Japanese. Bye.

For more infomation >> SWEDEN vs AMERICA|H&M vs GAP| What fashion brand Japanese girls and boys love - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

จิ้นตง Our Street Style-Milan Fashion Week 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> จิ้นตง Our Street Style-Milan Fashion Week 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ayano | Japanese fashion model book | Modeling portfolio review | Magazine publications Shoots etc - Duration: 2:19.

then, here is my composite card

I especially use it

then here is a MSGM magazine, it (has started publishing) in Japan

it was a shoot for its instagram

So this is the shoot for MSGM magazine Japan

So, this is photos from the job. Shoot for the clothing store

then here is the Cake Magazine

I've seen it on your instagram, I really love it! - Oh really? Thank you :)

Yeah, it was a very funny shoot

And this is the lookbook shoot for some brands. The belt and the accessories etc

then here is a work for fashionsnap.com

I wear this uniform that I also was styling

And then people have been voting which one is better

- And this one is a GAP. - Yeah, I see, I see - And it was really good

then this one is a Dolce & Gabbana show in Japan Shinjuku Isetan

And this is my first look at work

yeah that's great you were opening the show yes thank you

And this one is from the test shoot

yep just smiling yeah

okay that's it. Right

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét