Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2018

Dc motor and drill bits

Coca-Cola can

Let's test the drill

18650 Batteries

Test the drill

Don't need to secure wire yet

(spin)

Test drill

Make a hole for the motor

Cut out the cover

Lazy wire twist

Wire up momentary switch

Secure it with hot glue

Yes baby! It drills!

Secure the motor in the Coke can

Some cushion in the soda can

You can also stash your cash in there

Seal it with hot glue

Glue that switch

Ready to drill!

Drill some plastic

Drilling holes in wood

Presenting Coca-Cola Classic Drill Gun

For more infomation >> How to Make a Coca-Cola Drill Gun at Home - Cordless and Battery Powered - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

TAKE IT EASY - BUILD A PLANTED TANK WITH OUR FRIEND PETER ROSCOE - Duration: 17:47.

Welcome to the beautiful world of Aquascaping, to the Green Aqua Gallery in Budapest, Hungary.

What are you doing there behind the aquarium?

𝄞 "You can't hold me down... You can't hold me down..."

...Check it out?!

There's nothing behind it.

I know I was just trying to get away from this video.

Peter Roscoe is here with us guys!

Because we thought that we really need to show you how an aquarium is made.

By someone who has some experience in the Aquascaping...

𝄞 "You still get misidentified..."

What's that?

That's my nerves!

Shaky hands?

Yeah... I have some experience.

All right.

Tomi, do you have some experience?

No.

I've never done this before.

Tomi has never done this before, but I think he's gonna help Peter get this aquarium

ready for you guys in the next 15 minutes. Go!

𝄞 "We're gonna make it, we're gonna make it...

𝄞 "I kept my soul no matter how hard that they try to take it."

- It's actually f*cked. - OK, buddy, alright! Jeez, does anything in this car work?

Ahh, it's just got f*cked this morning.

𝄞 "You can fade it... Listen:"

𝄞 "You can't hold me down, you can't hold me down..."

There's just not enough room!

I thought you are good at driving!

Where's my boy, Viktor?

𝄞 "Listen! You can't hold me down! ..."

Well, you know... When I say I'm an amateur...

I really am. I've done 3 tanks, and I'm coming up and do my 4th tank.

You can find scissors in there.

OK.

That's how amateur I am I don't even know how to use scissors.

But...

I'm... My father has always had tanks and he ended up getting someone to do them for me, and...

Tomi's like become a friend.

I mean I don't really like the guy, but he knows what he's doing.

When it comes to aquascaping... So...

He comes around and helps as much as he can.

Jesus, Tomi!

But that's it. So I've been pestering these guys how to actually make an aquarium properly.

And finally I get to do it.

Full bag?

No!

Half of it for the start. And then we're gonna...

There's how much an amateur I am.

- Keep going? - OK, yeah you can go with the full bag.

So I was right!

Who's the amateur here?

Put it in the middle and the back, not the front of the tank!

We have 15 minutes Tomi, we gotta be quick.

- Should be. - Want more towards the back.

Yep.

I'm just happy to serve you Tomi.

The front should be flat.

- Is that flat enough for you? - Yep. Like that.

We've actually prepared some hardscape before.

In the back area where we store all the hardscapes.

The wood and the stones.

I got flower for Viktor.

Where's Viktor?

Viktor!

We gonna go with Iron Wood today.

OK. Let's go.

Yeah, so we're building a tank with roots.

What?

Have you got any cable ties?

- So we can tie stuff together? - Yep.

Let's go crazy.

So this is the wood that will sink yeah?

It should sink from the start.

- Ready! - OK.

Let's go in there.

Here's what I made earlier.

Now I'm just sort-of guessing.

Something like that.

Should be fine for the start and then we can adjust later.

Peter, can you tell us where are you from?

Originally.

Because I know you live in Budapest, right?

Yeah I live in Budapest, but...

Yeah, I'm from the UK.

I grew up in Middlesbrough - North-East.

Around there. But my parents really didn't like me so I left as soon as I could.

Been here for 7 years?

My first aquarium was actually when I was maybe 5 or 6-years-old believe it or not.

It was a very basic aquarium of Goldfish.

That we won at a local fare.

And yeah, that's it.

But my father had spent thousands and thousands on aquariums. Saltwater tanks and stuff.

And every time we go on holiday we come back and it's in a complete revamp.

He's got too much money and I don't think he wants to leave me any in the will.

But yeah, I always fantasized about - I mean nothing on this level but, you know, it's just relaxing

to look at an aquarium.

Unless you come to my house and look at my aquarium, which is just depressing.

Can you show it to us? The picture?

I'll tell you what. If this video gets 50 likes - just 50 likes, I'll share the picture.

- How's that? - Easy enough.

That's fair enough no?

That's an easy task.

All right.

250 likes, there you go.

Viktor!

Came all the way from England and he's not even here.

Viktor!

So.

What's next?

Captain Tomi.

Next is - we can start planting.

And actually we should go from the back towards the front.

I have the plants for you right over there.

Have you seen Tomi's Black Magic?

No one knows what's inside there.

We actually got it from Jurijs.

A few weeks ago when he was here at the Grand Opening.

It's some gloves. If you don't want to get your hands dirty.

I think there was something else in that tub before that, wasn't there Tomi?

Yeah, there was.

We're not gonna use it today because we don't use any soil in the tank,

so this is basically most useful when you use some soil and that gets underneath your nails.

What do you mean? Are you guys gonna plant actually in the sand?

Nobody does that.

Yeah we do.

We've got some ADA Multi Bottoms.

So we're gonna have some fertilization for the roots.

In the sand itself.

See there's another reason I'm an amateur.

- I just plant it in the sand and hoped. - Let them die.

I think these grow quite tall.

This is gonna be pretty red.

- This is Rotala wallichii. - Rotala Vickky.

Wallichii.

So this is Rota Wall Licky?

Yep.

Which is a Danish STD.

OK, so another stem plant for the back which is... Yeah, that's gonna be orange-ish.

It's Rotala Vietnam Hra.

This looks like an STD as well.

- And then we have Tonina. - Tallina.

Which is gonna be full green.

So you should have a green-to-orange-to-red in the scape itself.

OK, so you want a left-to-right green-to-red.

Whichever way you like it.

Here's one thing I always struggled with.

OK.

Which is taking off this foam-bit.

- OK. - Because after weeks-and-weeks...

This one is going to be quite easy.

Let me grab this here for you so it doesn't fall in the tank.

After weeks-and-weeks I always find bits of sponge floating in my tank.

Along with loads of dead fish.

Now what's best here is just basically plopping the roots straight down.

Yep, you should actually take apart into 2 or 3 smaller bunches.

So you can spread it a bit more along the long-side of the tank.

You know if someone was watching this it would sound very sexual.

You gotta spread it and...

Jesus.

Black Magic, and...

𝄞 "You call me dirty and uneducated..."

Viktor!

Can't work with these amateurs.

Viktor!

𝄞 "This is not about you."

𝄞 "We're gonna make it..."

Should we put some of this fertilizer in?

Looks like rabbit-shit.

Yeah.

You should put this down to the glass.

A bit more inwards.

Yeah.

- Like that? - Yep.

Right down!

Low as you can.

OK.

Another one.

In about 10-15 cm. Yep. Right about there.

Am I right by saying the more fertilizer you use the better the plants will be?

For the longevity of it?

Well, mostly, yeah.

But actually if you use more fertilizer you're gonna have fertilizing for a longer time.

And how long does this last?

You should replace these every 3 or 4 months.

It's not a proper fertilizer, it's just...

- And you can just replace it by just... - Just putting another one in.

OK, so these don't stick there. They get released in the water.

OK, this will be it.

We actually put the root sticks in.

So now we can start planting.

I'd recommend you to grab a shorter tweezers.

Here's another tip for you.

Don't use your fingers.

- You tried it! - I've done that too much.

Again, it sounds really...

Innuendos, isn't it?

Use your fingers.

So I'm going roughly where I put the fertilizers in Tomi, is that right?

Yep, basically when you are planting in the background you just have to be aware of the sides of the tank.

Don't put it directly on the sides.

Leave at least 5 or 6 cm in the side so you can build it up.

And it will not be just a wall in the back.

Got you.

Around here?

Yep. Should be fine

And just put it down as much as you can.

- As much as I can... - Yep. Exactly.

It's gonna grow out to the light so it's not gonna be a problem.

Now what do we do now that we planted, I think we spray it?

I've seen that in your channel somewhere.

Do we spray it first or do we plant all the plants?

Actually, we should've sprayed it before.

You should get the soil wet...

You're teaching me bad habits.

Yeah. It doesn't really matter if you plant in sand...

But if we would use some soil it would definitely be the first thing to spray it so it gets moist

and it's much easier to plant in it.

So is this pumped?

No idea, try it.

Yeah, it works.

Thank you very much.

And how much should I...

- It should get all moist. - All moist. All moist, OK.

I'm not gonna make a comment.

So, let's move these over here.

So these ones are going to be the focal point in the middle.

Yeah, exactly.

Super.

And again, all the way down to the bottom.

As much as they go.

Perfect.

Pushing about perfect.

I think that's the first compliment you've ever given me.

No way.

Other than you like my shoes.

- Your shoes? - Yeah.

I did say that?

- No-no. - No way.

Viktor!

OK, so... Sorry...

We skipped a bit here.

We're on to the Danish STD.

The Rotala.

Rot Ala.

Yeah. Yep.

What's the second part?

Wallachilly.

Yeah, good enough.

Yeah.

And this is gonna go on the far right so we should have a nice...

Separate colors.

I can see Tomi's blood boiling at the way I'm doing this.

Nah, it should be fine.

Yep. Perfect.

And actually use the second...

Wait, what?

What's this?

That's the other way around?

There's a rookie mistake. I planted this one upside down.

Cause why not?

Just seeing if it would work.

Yeah, I was curious.

That's one of the good things about aquascaping is curiosity.

You know..

I'm always experimenting with my fishtank.

You know with fish...

Shrimp. Turtles.

Frogs.

And that's the same tank!

In the same tank, yeah.

Seriously. That's maybe why it never works, but...

I just can't trust Tomi 100%.

Yeah, and when the wife says that she wants turtles then you're gonna get some.

So what's the secret to a good aquarium?

If you're watching this video this far the secret probably is to completely do the opposite of what I'm doing so far.

But, to be honest I think - patience.

For me... I just want to get... I like plants and stuff, but I do like the fish moving around.

So for me it's getting the fish in as quickly as possible. Which means I tend to rush things.

So let's say if you want a really good aquarium, take a couple of weeks in time...

If you just want to gung-ho...

Just throw water in and fish and see who survives.

And come in and ask these guys - obviously - at Green Aqua.

They do help a lot.

My issue I have is I never listen.

It would all have been different if I came in and met Viktor first when I came here.

Cause my aquariums would probably be good.

Not that Tomi's got inability.

Just...

Look at him, you can't trust that.

You can't trust that.

Viktor!

So this one's called Easy.

No. The other words.

Microsorum...

It says easy on the card.

Tropica labels all the plants by Easy, Medium and Difficult - I think.

So how much light it needs, how much CO2 it needs ...

If you're starting out and you have an idea in mind on tank, budget and stuff.

Make sure you don't do it step-by-step because I started with a built-in filter...

Then I realized that was rubbish. Then I wanted crystal-clear water, so I needed more plants...

But then I needed more CO2...

So just find out: do you want crystal-clear water, plants and fish?

Find out how big it is, how many filters you need.

What lights you need, that's another thing.

And yeah, I got enough spares at home to open my own Green Aqua.

And you'll see me on YouTube competing with these guys in the next 6 weeks.

Tomi has identified his favorite hole.

Let's put that in there.

Don't tell my wife!

We need to edit that out, alright?

Now, another challenge.

The In-Vitro plants.

I'm always up for a challenge.

I actually got you some water.

Where you can rinse them.

Or actually at least try to...

Open...

Yeah?

Basically all the rest of the plants have small leaves.

So it's up to you where you want them...

What would you recommend for pleasing reasons, to mix all the plants in randomly?

As nature would intend, yeah?

Yeah, exactly.

That's modern art, right there.

500 likes... If you want me back in the video. For me to select fish.

And I'm only going to select fish that will upset Tomi.

OK?

So what name are we giving to this one Tomi?

Is this the one we're gonna let the audience decide?

Yep.

Everyone who has an idea... Just give us a comment for the name of this plant.

It's actually Staurogyne repens.

What's the name for it?

I'm gonna call it Viktor.

Viktor! OK!

Viktor!

Got flowers for Viktor.

There you go buddy.

- Here you go. - Thank you.

- Happy Birthday Viktor (not his birthday!)

Actually these plants are not so big.

They fit nicely next to my monitor.

Tomi likes it not so big.

Enjoy!

Thanks buddy, I love you!

Doesn't like you.

Alright! Peter is, I think, ready with the help of Tomi.

Thank you.

Hands...

Still the shaking...

Do you have glue?...

No-no-no, I wore gloves... Did you not watch the video (HELL, it's edited out, folks).

I mean I wouldn't want to touch Tomi's gloves.

It was a very good job, thank you so much.

We were wondering if you guys would like to buy this aquarium.

I mean... I don't know, we'll see.

If someone wants to buy the tank, then...

I guess drop a price below...

Start an auction? What? 1000 Forints?

All right, we can do that.

All right guys, so thank you Peter for being here with us.

If you like our channel you can subscribe to it. Now we have a subscribe button on the video.

Because apparently Viktor told us that he couldn't find it (on mobile) underneath the video.

That way, I think.

It is that...

And then there's the bell.

On the other side.

I never saw the bell.

- You should check it. - But never mind.

Never mind... Anyways... Thanks for being with here, with us.

Oh, what, what am I saying?

Put a comment below if you want him in the next video.

Cause I mean he's pretty amateur, right?

Finally we can get rid of him.

Alright, guys. Until next week, goodbye. Cheers.

𝄞 "We're gonna make it, we're gonna make it..."

𝄞 "I kept my soul no matter how hard that they tried to take it..."

𝄞 "We're gonna make it, we're gonna make it..."

𝄞 "Got at it by my side, ain't no way that you can fade it..."

𝄞 "Listen!"

𝄞 "You can't hold me down..."

Viktor!

For more infomation >> TAKE IT EASY - BUILD A PLANTED TANK WITH OUR FRIEND PETER ROSCOE - Duration: 17:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pragmatic Talk episode 1 - Things to consider when building a Voice app - Duration: 4:30.

Hey everyone and welcome back to another episode of Pragmatic Talk

I'm Scot and I'm Susan

and today we're going to be talking about what it makes sense to actually use voice

Voice has become a really hot topic these days and it seems like everyone is rolling out either an Alexa skill

or has some hot new voice app that they want their users to check out

Where does voice originate from?

So voice actually is not nearly as shiny and new

as people want to think it is it actually has a very humble beginning.

And what is that?

That is the it's interactive voice response.

If you think of the automated phone tellers that you deal with

That's actually what they came from and their origins were to make it easier for people to do things

without needing a live person

So it's very interesting to know that this brand-new fancy object that's sitting in my house

actually is a glorified phone tree

So with that being said, when does it make sense to consider creating a voice skill or a voice app?

When it makes sense

is when you go back to what it's for.

Does it make something easier?

Does it make it faster?

There are actually some tests that have shown that in order to order a pizza off of a voice app

It actually takes more inputs and efforts than it does if you were texting or if you just called.

That's when you have to rethink whether or not voice makes sense. Sure it's exciting.

Sure It's something that oh does everyone have one.

But if it's not going to ultimately benefit the user it's not gonna have the staying power

Because maybe the novelty will be there but the users won't still use it.

In fact you can you actually see that with Alexa skills

When you look at the retention numbers and which ones are being used. It's the most useful ones.

It's the ones that have been put together the most thoughtfully it's not every single one being used

It might get used once or twice but then

Usage just drops off significantly

Because if it's not valuable to a user

they're not going to keep using it

I just saw a stat yesterday that something like

70% of apps on a phone

Are only used for about a week and then after that people stop using them

So really we're talking about the same exact thing here

you want to go through and make sure that what you create actually has some longevity

so you actually get an ROI and so that you're providing your audience with value

beyond just being able to interact with your brand

Absolutely, and so

Just like as it came to having everything needed a mobile app. It didn't always make sense

The same is going to apply to voice. And where does that put us?

That puts us right back to a user first approach.

What are the important tasks and can I make them easier to reduce friction?

It isn't about making it easier for my customer service representative

It isn't about making it so that I can data mine.

It's about making lives easier. Making tasks easier to accomplish.

Well and ultimately I think if you make it easier for your audience to engage

if you make their tasks easier to complete,

it is gonna benefit you and the organization.

Absolutely.

So, you know you can get some of that data

But you can't put that as the primary reason why you're doing something

You want to make sure that your primary reason is to provide value to your audience

and then learn from what they're using.

Learn how they're interacting with it.

Get that customer service information that you're looking for

Potentially use it to save money on customer service.

Provide better service

But again, it has to be in the context of

providing value to your audience.

Absolutely. If voice is something that is going to be a natural extension

of the tasks that they want to do and they could be made easier say

ordering something or getting some retrieving some information or

If conversational language is going to enhance their experience,

absolutely, it makes sense.

But, if you're not going to be providing any of those additional things

and you're actually going to make things more difficult

because of a gimmick then it's best to just pause

and wait for there to be a different technology that makes sense.

Thanks for joining us a Pragmatic Talk and

be sure if you want to hear any additional information,

you can check out our podcast

Our podcast is available at anchor.fm/pragmatic or on your favorite listening platforms.

You can also get our daily flash briefing off of your Amazon devices by simply saying

Hey Alexa, Open Pragmatic Talk

And coming soon to Google Home as well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét