Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2018

hey what's up guys today is gonna be a little bit of too personal on this topic

I'm getting these questions from you guys

not only in my YouTube channel but pretty much whenever we meet anyone they're

asking me how many wives that I have? I understand where the question coming

from especially those of you who are watching us from any of the Muslim

countries to be honest I was kinda ignoring this question for so long

maybe people wouldn't understand and they might take it to a negative way, I think

it's time to disclose this information because since I started to to have the

YouTube channel I understand that there's a lot of things that people need

to know about me I have a lot of people watching me from Philippines Kuwait

Saudi Arabia Emirates even U.S. surprisingly only few in Egypt, answering

the question how many wives do I have before I get too personal on this topic

and to explain some things first one of the things that I learned from my

journey with YouTube and social media something that that was actually really

amazing if any Filipino from the planet got hurt by someone you will see a 100

million Filipinos are against that person (who hurts their kabayan), whenever see a problem for a Filipino for OFW

You see like the entire country are talking about it and this is something

really amazing which reminds me with the Egyptians if

any of the Egyptians got hurt in Gulf countries like Kuwait or Qatar or Saudi

Arabia you'll see whole social media is talking about it that is really

something so I understand if I'm gonna hurt my Filipino wife like 100 million

he knows they're not gonna just let it go understanding the idea behind Muslims

are allowed in some cases okay some cases to marry more than one um and a

lot of Catholic audience I have watching me right now let's not take this topic

from a religious perspective I want to hear your opinion as a human beings as

women not men because you'll be surprised that it's all about women

never was about men for example we are in 2018 now if you look to the

populations of U.S for example you will see that there is seven million female

more than males meaning if all the males in U.S will get

marry all the men all of them you have seven million women are not

going to find husbands and if you are a woman who is watching me right now and

who love married life I'm gonna ask you this what would you do if marriage is

not an option for you meaning if all men are going to get married and you will

left out from the seven million women who cannot have husbands there is no

more husbands anymore what would you do that's why I was asking let's see the

things from a human perspective before we get to the religious perspective

adding to this there is 4.5% of the male populations in U.S are gays

so on the top of the six million (correction 7* Mil.) women were not going to have husbands another

14 million women will be left out with no husbands

even in a perfect world you will see that not all men actually want to get

married even if they are straight a lot of men that I don't want to get married

because of too much responsibilities I don't want to have kids I'm not ready

yet and they always not ready this is a

scary percentage of women that cannot find husbands now what are the options

that women have , you have two options here I'm not making this up the numbers are there

you can check online there's two options there's no third option for women here, it's either you will

get married with a married man or women will

be a public properties I know it hurts I know it's heavy the numbers never lies

in these things this Islam is offering a solution for

women it never was a privilege for men men are always abusing everything

beautiful especially those who have a lot of money and I know a lot of people

in Gulf countries because they have a lot of money and Oh I have a lot of money

I'm gonna get married four wives they think men they think because they have

money they can get marry more than one the truth is if you want to go to the

bottom of that if you look at the Quran and see exactly how this topic was covered

if you fear that you're not going to be fair

if you're not gonna be just, then

marry only one, the verse actually is talking about

the woman who has have orphans the husband passed away and no one is

there to protect them, we're all know that there's two type of women

that always been neglected by society widows and divorcées and that's why the

quran here covering this topic to protect those women who has orphans who

will take care of the kids all take care of the education back in the days when

men go to war to protect their homes and to protect their countries they die and

they leave families behind and usually when a man decide to get married he

wants someone without kids he wants someone that never had a man in her life

before that's why these type of women need protection that's why Islam allowed

men to marry more than one, however and this is very tricky here you have to be

fair as a man physically financially and emotionally even though it's really hard

to control your feelings if you marry more than one maybe you will love one

more than the other then you cannot marry more than one the rules and

regulations is very strict not any man can just marry more than one again the

idea behind this it's a solution for the society not every Woman will accept that

this is why the wife has the right to right in the marriage contract I'm not

allowing my husband to marry more than one it is her right to mention this in

the contract of marriage in this case then the man cannot marry more than one

we believe in all the Abrahamic religions we believe in Christianity

Judaism and Islam all came from the same source that's why if you look at the

Bible you will see the Bible said marry only one the only religious

book on the planet that said marry only one was the Quran if you open the Bible

you will see that the Bible is allowing marrying more than one for example you

will see in the Bible that King Solomon has 1000 wives there's a lot of places

in the Bible is allowing that but later on the church is the one who said that

we should marry only one not the Bible but the church this is the explanation

for marrying more than one, it's always has been a benefit for women and

not a privilege for men as they're claiming going back to answer your question about

how many wives that I have? I have only

one Filipina beautiful wife because I

don't need anything in the world except her because I love her and she loves me

and that's all we need to get by, thank you so much for watching and I'll see

you soon maybe assalamualaikum and see you

kabayan very soon

Thank you for watching our video guys, you are awesome, and you are beautiful and we really appreciate every single person of you; because watching us means you are supporting us. Thank you again kabayan! :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét