Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2018

Hey awesome ones so sometimes don't you just kind of want to step it up a notch,

maybe you're going to some event and you want to look a little more chic, a little

more classy, maybe a little bit more elegant. Well I have seven tips for you

in this video and I really, really tried to think about the seven tips by using a

lot of things that maybe are already in your closet or also maybe purchasing a

few things, but they won't really break the bank. So you know what? It all starts in just a few seconds.

So as I mentioned I have seven tips for you right now and this very first one

you might even find in your closet right now and be able to put it all together.

It's the classic and elegant black-and-white look and as you can see

it's also very elongated because it is you know the black really helps to make

you look thinner and elongate the look. As you can see, I have a crisp white

shirt. Make sure it's white and not yellowed, but I have a crisp white shirt

underneath and of course the jacket over top I paired this with a pencil skirt

and I find that look really really nice, but of course you could use a stovepipe

pant or something along those or trouser looks, also I have black hose and

I also have put on a pair of black pumps. Now these black pumps have a little

shimmer of gold in them which also really helped to make it a little bit

more elegant and I just want to show you one more thing here and that is I'm just

gonna grab a white....this is a white kind of white and black polka dot and striped

scarf and you could also if you didn't really have the white shirt available or

you didn't want to run out and buy something like that you can also add

this with maybe a black top underneath. And again give you that ultimate look of

chic, classy and elegant. So I'm going to keep this outfit on, but I want to talk

about my second tip and that is purses So if we look over here we'll see that I

have added a very..... it's kind of a big purse but it's also a very thin purse

and it makes the look look really elegant.

Now you're probably guilty of this, I was guilty of this for like over 20 years,

where I'm just gonna change the purses out a

little bit and this is what I used to carry around, just you know what if I

didn't film my purse, I would make sure I put I don't know hair brushes and

everything else just to really fill it all out and of course it was really

weighing on me because it was so heavy, but you can also see that it's kind of

taken the sophistication and the elegance away from this look. So let's

toss that to the side there and let's go with something that's not just all

bulging and and and thick and go for a thinner look purse. You could also even

go for a smaller purse than this and actually I did a video on.....I use the

smaller purses now on how I get a lot of stuff in a very small purse. I'm gonna

put that up there for you so that you can take a look at that video, but it

really makes the the look look much more sophisticated this way. Oh by the way on

that black purse you might have noticed I had black and white tassels on it so

nowadays you can go to an accessory shop and you can buy these little accessories

to put on your purse and it really helps to kind of bring the look together. And I

just thought I'd mention that. Now number three. You know those times when we're

invited to maybe a gala or some party, fancy schmancy party and we want to wear

a little black dress like this or you know maybe what we're wearing is a

little red dress like this. Anyway my number three tip would be, you gotta you

know, unless you're super thin you really want to watch those panty lines and some

of those bulges and things like that so underneath this outfit what I have and

I'll just kind of show you here are shapewear panties and I really love them.

They're fantastic and they go right up the waist, so they keep everything kind

of held in there. So there you go with that

and also another trick about this is that and believe me this is

happened to me, panties are fine the shapewear panties are fine if you're

kind of sitting and all that sort of thing,

but if you're dancing around they tend to roll down. So what I have found here

and this looks a little odd but basically what it is is shapewear with

straps on it so everything stays. Nothing rolls down and what I absolutely love

about this is that you can wear your own bra inside it so I'll just sort of show

you where the bra would go there and it's absolutely fantastic and I do know

that a lot of these things are kind of hard to find. So what we've done is we've

really really searched and we have found links for them for you. Just check out

our description, it'll go back to our blog and we'll show you a lot of these, a

lot of the items like the shapewear, panties I found exactly the same brand

some are a little bit maybe a different brand, but very similar to what I'm

showing and so you know most of them are on Amazon. You don't pay anything extra for

them, but we make a little Commission hey I'm required in all of these videos to

tell you that you know we make a little bit of Commission, but I'm so happy to do

that because you guys you're awesome. That little bit of Commission really

helps us to keep on making these videos. So we we really really appreciate it. You

know what some of you do stay on Amazon or I don't know maybe you go back to

Amazon on our links the next day and you're buying groceries and I'm seeing

kids books and all kinds of things and so you're you're really really helping

out that way and you know, just let me know also in the comments that you are

doing that because a shout out to you guys, you're just amazing and I wanted, I

just want to know because I see the sales but yeah let me know if you're

doing that really appreciate it. So what are we on

right now. I'm rambling I know. Number four. Let's get to number four. So number

four is invest in a really good coat. Now over here I looked everywhere for a

camel coat about three years ago. Now I know they're everywhere in the

stores, but I just found that the camel color look of a coat was so elegant and

I really wanted to buy it, but they're really easy to find these days this

particular coat is an investment piece it is made of wool and cashmere. Now

you're probably saying to yourself, whoa whoa, whoa ,you said this wasn't gonna

break the ban. Well you know what instead of buying four or five cheap

coats I buy maybe a couple of really good coats and I take care of them you

know. I don't go out with these things in the rain and I bring them home and in

the wintertime you know I've got them covered up in bags and that sort of

thing and I just find that if you invest in something and you work it out yearly

you find that you know it works out to actually be a really good investment and

a good budgeting sort of thing. I've also if you don't like the camel color I've

also seen these in red and royal blue. I mean they're absolutely beautiful so

that's going to be my my next tip that I just mentioned. Number four is invest in

a really really nice coat. Now let's take a look at what I have going on

underneath this look. I call it the Audrey Hepburn look. Again very chic very

elegant. I've paired this with a turtleneck and some stovepipe pants,

black pants again that elegant look underneath and the slender look of black

with this. I decided to wear a black kind of kitten heel pump, but also I'll just

grab them over here if you really want to do the Audrey Hepburn

look you could go with some ballet shoes not slippers, ballets shoes here and the

other thing I wanted to say is that sometimes of course you got to take your

coat off and you might just not want to be there all in the Audrey Hepburn.....you

know, just all-black look. So I also have which is really really popular right now,

an animal print this is kind of like a leopard print of some kind and I wear

the scarf and of course that will really look nice when you take off your coat

and you have that kind of look going on. Oh and by the way maybe you're sort of

looking at these coats and saying hey I don't even live in a winter climate, you

know it's warm all year round and if that's the case and even if it's not, I

did a video on Parisian looks which is again tray chic. Tray elegance. And I'm

going to put a link up there for it, so if you're in the warmer climates it'll

show a few more extras there and even if you're not Parisian looks you know, such

as....such a great and classic kind of style. So number six is get a beautiful

statement necklace. As you can see I'm wearing a beautiful blue statement

necklace here and those are not real gemstones on that necklace. These days

you can find some amazing either handcrafted or or whatever, but there's

just so many styles of these beautiful necklaces out there and I'm just going

to do a presto change-o here because what I want to show you now is also this

is not real gold. If you can afford real gold, good for you, but

this is again more of a costume jewelry gold necklace and you can't go wrong

with this kind of look, it's just absolutely elegant the gold necklace

there and you know just adds to the sophistication. Just make sure it's not

turning your neck green okay and you'll find out in a very good short period of

time whether that's doing that or not. Hey I want to ask you something. Do

you like my makeup that I'm wearing in this video? Because what I did was I put

on....I'm really enjoying this.....the full L'Oreal makeup. I did a make up video. I

have not used a lot of this makeup before and I'm gonna put the link up

there because I really quite like it. I've done something different with my

eyebrows and it's really really hot in here and as you can see I'm not melting

and neither is my makeup. So if you like that I'm going to put the link up there.

Another thing that I just want to mention at this time too, is that Bill

and I are so happy and it's because of all the subscribers that we have that Amazon

has given us a storefront. And I got the makeup there....we have kitchen appliances

that we love, all kinds of things....things for the home and you can find it at

amazon.com/shop/awesomeover50 So if you're saying hey I want to get

some of that makeup or whatever that's someplace else that you can take a look.

And soon we're gonna have if it's not up already, gifts for her and gifts for him.

So some of our favorites that we would either like to give or also get. So yeah so

check that out. Now oh I'm on number seven. Last but not least.

So my next tip is the most important elegant tip that there is. I think it's

probably the most important fashion tip period and that is your posture. You know

when you have really good posture you exude

confidence. If you're wearing that dress you're you're pulling it off much more

elegantly and our Mom's were right. Sit up straight and unless you have health problems,

which I know you know some of us do, but if you don't have the health problems my

gosh I remember when I was I went into grade 9. And over that summer I shot up

to 5 feet 8 and a half inches and I was so tall all of a sudden and I used to

slouch around like this because I wanted to be down with the other people. My mom used to

just say, stand up straight, stand up straight and so I did and now I feel

that I have that the way of caring....well I was still in modeling as well, but I

really have that way, where you know, I do put my shoulders back and stand up

straigh.t So now I have been going to a lot of shows you know health shows home

shows that sort of thing and I found this amazing product and I'm going to

show you over here kind of what I found. It's a brace that you wear and now you

probably wouldn't wear it under your elegant dress, but you would wear it

around the house and I've talked to some of the inventors of products like this

and it basically keeps your shoulders back. You tie it a little bit it's kind

of like shapewear actually and it helps you especially if you're you know

walking around or standing around maybe you're going for a walk to the store and

you can wear this very very inconspicuously underneath your

clothes. So you know as far as I'm concerned this is something that it's so

important and if you found that over the years you're slouching a little bit more

we're going to find that we're gonna have a link for it. I've already made

sure that Amazon has them and why not you know we we sometimes do this for 20

or 30 years and then you know maybe mom's not around to tell us to sit up

straight but I am. So I think that's a really really

important tip there and all the best with that. So on the other side of the

spectrum....he's not looking too elegant these days our little scrap-a-muffin.

Yes you're looking a little bit scruffy. He definitely needs a haircut but anyway

Hurricane's here to say....to give me kisses, but also say a very big hi or maybe it's

a woof to you guys for being our subscribers. So thank you so much for

that and hey if you're not a subscriber there's a button down there and also

ring that bell and you'll be notified of our other videos that come out and they

come out on Tuesday for fun and oh what else do we have there Hurricane. We have

food and travel and lifestyle all kinds of different things and of course

Friday's our beauty and fashion and what I really want to do also you everybody

who's subscribing talk in the comments and even if you're not subscribing, but

anyway talk in the comments let me know how you really make an outfit look more

sophisticated or classy. Maybe it's a pair of amazing red pumps that you wear

or maybe you know your parents, or not your parents, but maybe it's your mom's

cultured pearls or whatever. I'd love to hear when we all share together in the

comments. So let's let's share all of those ideas and I guess in the meantime,

as I see that he is yawning again, you're yawning again, yes you are, in the

meantime you know what, go out and shine and show that amazing awesomeness that

you have and we'll see you later. Everyone's invited to subscribe and join

us on our videos.

For more infomation >> 7 Tips for Elegant & Classic Looks in Fashion & Style, Business, Parties & Casual, Women over 50 - Duration: 17:26.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle: The fashion sacrifice the Duchess of Sussex makes every time she attends events with - Duration: 2:46.

 Meghan Markle and the Queen appear to be getting on like a house on fire, as the Duchess of Sussex attends many royal engagements with Prince Harry's grandmother

   Kate Middleton's sister-in-law looks confident when out and about with the monarch, while still letting her take the lead at royal events

   In the same way, Meghan also ensures she doesn't outshine the Queen with her outfits by making a fashion sacrifice

   Everyone knows the Queen is famous for her bright outfits, with the monarch previously explaining she does it to help the public see her in a crowd

  Top Stories Five Meghan Markle looks you can recreate on the high street This missed moment from Meghan Markle's latest royal engagement is causing a huge debate  With that in mind, it appears Meghan is ensuring the Queen is the focal point when they're out together as she opts for more plain colours with her outfits

   For their first event together, which was a visit to church on Christmas Day in 2017, Meghan chose a brown coat and brown fascinator while the Queen stood out in bright orange

   Following her wedding to Prince Harry, Meghan and the Queen visited Chesire, which was the former Suits actress' first solo event with Queen Elizabeth II

   While Prince William's grandmother stunned in a lime suit, Meghan made sure she was considerate with the outfit in a cream dress

  Most Popular Charlotte Crosby 'announces she's PREGNANT' in image with Joshua Ritchie Ayda Field pictured with newborn daughter Coco for the FIRST time Declan Donnelly and wife Ali Astall are all smiles with baby Isla  Since then, any occasion the Duchess is out with the Queen, she will follow suit in a modest ensemble

   While Meghan usually sticks to black, grey and navy, she has been known to experiment with brighter shades including green and yellow

  Top Stories Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'party in Amsterdam with stars' Meghan Markle outfit: Duchess of Sussex wears all black for first solo royal outing Meghan Markle Prince Harry cutest moments: Duke and Duchess of Sussex's romantic bond

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle: The fashion sacrifice the Duchess of Sussex makes every time she attends events with - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

(Gachaverse) Escape the Night | Season 1 Episode 2 | The Fashion Designer 👠 💄 - Duration: 4:18.

:)

For more infomation >> (Gachaverse) Escape the Night | Season 1 Episode 2 | The Fashion Designer 👠 💄 - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

We Bare Bears Fashion Bears Ep 1 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

you

another new bowling place let's check it out

whoa whoa whoa whoa hold it hold it where do you think you're going to get

boba no uh no naked people allowed new policy but we're naked always not my

problem get some clothes or get lost oh it's

okay pain Pam we'll figure something out hmm an idea ah good thinking Grizz I

guess we can get rid of these clothes now know about you guys but I'm keeping

mine me this suit is great I feel so important perfectly good too young feels

comfortable huh sir please sit down or do you want to get your whole company

late for work huh hey are you are you the new guy yeah that's me I'm one of

you guys Green's dweet bed where did he go I put ice a desert I thought you

meant desert

well I guess he made some new friends well throwing trash on the ground eh

you're under arrest no I was just I mean I'm just playing with you oh I like your

cardigan by the way actually I like your overall style man

really I'm Sam by the way oh I'm panda wait you're a panda and your name's

Panda yeah that is so funny oh I guess that is kind of weird so what's up with

the extra seat on your bike uh huh are you asking me if I have a boyfriend

oh no I wasn't trying to I just know I don't have anyone to ride this bike with

oh okay cool okay that's awesome sir sir over here please Ice Bear will

destroy paparazzi oh excuse me man I'm actually a fashion photographer I just

love your look a simple color scheme the composition just love the minimalist

style you're going for it thanks man nice bear happy to help I love the way

you talk hey you got some time I have some friends that you should really meet

Ice Bears down to meet some friends

Oh

we'll have those TPS reports ready for delivery tomorrow morning this is fun

going come on new guy hey everyone I want you to meet the new

guy new guy I didn't know there was a job opening what if they got you doing

um office stuff funny newbie you're gonna fit right in here new guy

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Fashion Bears Ep 1 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Getting 'That Shot': Capturing the beauty of fashion with Christian Ammann - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Getting 'That Shot': Capturing the beauty of fashion with Christian Ammann - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

We Bare Bears Fashion Bears Ep 2 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

hey great work fantastic loving it just great hello employee hey I thought I

told you fellas this up groveling at my feet you must be new what's your name

son Oh gross Grizz huh let me guess first day you know casual I

like it how are you enjoying it here what can this company do to be better

dude sick Baker hmm unorthodox and bold I like it in fact I'm gonna give you a

promotion director of presentations how does that sound

okay fantastic I want a presentation by the end of the day present what I expect

big things from you but I don't even know this company does

trust me

lady wait what

where you going wait wait what I can't go up there

chicken fine why are we here I'm so wet and cold and miserable right now

stop it you sound like my whiny eggs huh panda what are you huh oh my gosh oh my

gosh yes I will marry you wait no I wasn't I'm so happy what I was just I

love you you love me oh we need to tell daddy I can't wait to see a surprise

face

yes fabulous okay taking a quick break mmm that looks a bit too chubby swimming

down a bit that doesn't look like ice bear oh hey there you know I I wouldn't

worry about this stuff right now here come on let's go get you ready

voila he is perfection na young he's not we're

gonna pull back the tissue here merge these layers to really accentuate the

fur grain we're just gonna get rid of this all together and done you're gonna

be beautiful perfect Ice Bear won't go under the knife what okay Wendy I'm

gonna need a bucket of concealer and a girdle doing I don't even know what this

company is called

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Fashion Bears Ep 2 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

I MIEI LIPSTICK PIù UTILIZZATI DEL PERIODO FT LE FASHION YOUTUBERS - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> I MIEI LIPSTICK PIù UTILIZZATI DEL PERIODO FT LE FASHION YOUTUBERS - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

We Bare Bears Fashion Bears Ep 3 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

but everyone's counting on me okay I've got five minutes I don't know what

I'm doing but I'm gonna put my whole heart into it

ladies and gentlemen members of the board please welcome our new director of

presentations thank you Anse Adams a shrimp what do these things have in

common you ask small but what does this smallness mean it means no donut Fridays

no donut Fridays means unhappy employees and worst of all small means smaller

profits he's in gentlemen there's no reason to panic for the reason I am here

is to give a solution in that solutions think big monster trucks mount

Rushmore's burritos these are things our company should strive for it's that

simple bigger ideas figure goals bigger fonts

the answer my friends is big big big can we take a rest for a minute please

Samantha what's the meaning of this intrusion we're getting married daddy

married hmm so tell me how did this happen Samantha come on tell him oh yeah

sir we were on a bike we went through a car wash

maybe he proposed to me on top of the Billboard there was so romantic proposed

on top of a billboard that's how I proposed to your mother

I like your style of great men think alike you have my permission to wet my

daughter hope you're engaged thank you I didn't understand a thing you said but

I love it let's do it really yes and I have just the perfect

new spokesman for our new venture

what we're selling my little brother no no no he's selling us

he's the new spokesman for our chain of booba shops bába ráma your ideas his

style and a perfect settle on my side

please save I space hmm notify the shareholders we're gonna trip fi our

stocks and get me marketing on the line hold up everybody

I'm Grizz get down from there I will

this is who I really am this is my true form I think we should take some time to

think about this marriage uh-huh you really should freedom I hate to say this

but we bears are not suited for this lifestyle are you leaving the company

yes consider this our resignation mr. CEO

onward brothers to freedom

yeah we're naked got a problem at my naked body

freedom freedom huh I done wearing those ridiculous clothes guys lesson well

learned Ice Bear wants freedom boba from boba Rama

yeah let's try somewhere else shares in boba rama actually dropped 22% last

quarter

you

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Fashion Bears Ep 3 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle: The fashion sacrifice the Duchess of Sussex makes every time she attends events with - Duration: 2:47.

 Meghan Markle and the Queen appear to be getting on like a house on fire, as the Duchess of Sussex attends many royal engagements with Prince Harry's grandmother

   Kate Middleton's sister-in-law looks confident when out and about with the monarch, while still letting her take the lead at royal events

   In the same way, Meghan also ensures she doesn't outshine the Queen with her outfits by making a fashion sacrifice

   Everyone knows the Queen is famous for her bright outfits, with the monarch previously explaining she does it to help the public see her in a crowd

  Top Stories Five Meghan Markle looks you can recreate on the high street This missed moment from Meghan Markle's latest royal engagement is causing a huge debate  With that in mind, it appears Meghan is ensuring the Queen is the focal point when they're out together as she opts for more plain colours with her outfits

   For their first event together, which was a visit to church on Christmas Day in 2017, Meghan chose a brown coat and brown fascinator while the Queen stood out in bright orange

   Following her wedding to Prince Harry, Meghan and the Queen visited Chesire, which was the former Suits actress' first solo event with Queen Elizabeth II

   While Prince William's grandmother stunned in a lime suit, Meghan made sure she was considerate with the outfit in a cream dress

  Most Popular Charlotte Crosby 'announces she's PREGNANT' in image with Joshua Ritchie Declan Donnelly and wife Ali Astall are all smiles with baby Isla Jon Clark SUSPENDED from TOWIE after 'slapping' Diags in the face  Since then, any occasion the Duchess is out with the Queen, she will follow suit in a modest ensemble

   While Meghan usually sticks to black, grey and navy, she has been known to experiment with brighter shades including green and yellow

  Top Stories Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'party in Amsterdam with stars' Meghan Markle outfit: Duchess of Sussex wears all black for first solo royal outing Meghan Markle Prince Harry cutest moments: Duke and Duchess of Sussex's romantic bond

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle: The fashion sacrifice the Duchess of Sussex makes every time she attends events with - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Heat G Dwyane Wade Trolls Tristan Thompson in Hilarious Fashion | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:50.

Heat G Dwyane Wade Trolls Tristan Thompson in Hilarious Fashion | Heavy.com

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade pulled no punches while trolling his former teammate.

No NBA player is safe from Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade on social media.

While the veteran has trolled plenty of players over the years, he was back at it again this week.

Wade's most recent target was one of his former teammates in Cleveland Cavaliers big man Tristan Thompson.

While Wade only played 46 games of the 2017-18 season with the Cavaliers, he and Thompson are apparently close enough to throw shade at each other.

Either that or Wade is just incredibly savage on Instagram.

As CBC Athletes revealed, Wade commented on Thompson's Instagram photo from Cavaliers' media day.

The message was simple – less baby oil, Tristan.

   .

Wade's Short Cavaliers Tenure, Return to Miami.

Wade, who's currently 36-years-old, opted to team up with close friend LeBron James on the Cavaliers last season but was eventually sent back to his original team to finish his career.

The 12-time NBA All-Star has made it known the 2018-19 season will be his final, and he re-signed with Miami on a one-year deal.

Over the span of just under 14 seasons with the team who selected him No.

5 in the 2003 NBA Draft, Wade averaged 23.4 points, 5.7 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.

Throughout his short stint with Cleveland, the veteran posted averages of 11.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.5 rebounds over 23.2 minutes per game.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét