Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2017

Over on the left is my waigong, this way is my waipo (Chinese words for maternal grandparents)

I usually call them yeye, waipo

And this year is also my grandparents 50 year wedding anniversary

So after experiencing some things

I feel, as a grandson, I don't have anything to give them

So I hope to leave them a time of beautiful memories

and it's for them a great present

And waipo is so beautiful and yeye is so handsome

I'm really quite happy today. Are you guys happy?

Happy

This is the best present Yixing has gifted us

I hope everyone via the "I NEED U" music video

. can feel the charm of France, Paris and Chaumet .

including the hug with deep feelings shared by my grandparents at Place Vendrome

"I NEED U's" style is a continuation of the song "What U need"

and contains some funky hip-hop and R&B

They are actually echos

When I released "what U need", I already wrote "I NEED U"

Because when you ask a question in a song

You also need a song to answer this question

Also thank you to Chaumet for your great support

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] Yixing I NEED YOU MV Behind the scenes 张艺兴 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

(Eng Sub) 170929 张艺兴 Zhang Yixing LAY 《I NEED U》 MV BTS [Chaumet] - Duration: 1:12.

Subbed by lyuanz

This is my grandfather on my left and my grandmother on my right

I usually call them YeYe (grandfather) and Waipo (grandmother)

It's also my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary this year

So, having walked this journey

I felt that, as a grandson, there isn't much I can give them too

So I hope that I can give them a wonderful memory

And that this will be a wonderful gift for them

And look, my grandmother is so pretty and my grandfather is so handsome

I am really happy today

Are you guys happy?

Happy!

This is the best gift Yixing has given us

I hope that through the music video I NEED U, everyone would be able to feel

The charms of France, Paris and CHAUMET

Including the loving hug that my grandparents gave each other at Place Vendôme

<I NEED U> is a song that is a continuation of the style from <what U need>

And there are also some funky hip-hop R&B

These two songs are actually a correspondence to each other

I was already writing <I NEED U> when I released <what U need>

Because, when you use a song to ask a question

You would also need to use a song to answer this question as well

And also, thank you to CHAUMET for your overwhemling support

Thank you CHAUMET

Thanks CHAUMET

Merci CHAUMET :)

For more infomation >> (Eng Sub) 170929 张艺兴 Zhang Yixing LAY 《I NEED U》 MV BTS [Chaumet] - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

While You Were Sleeping [I need your love] - Duration: 1:07.

Hello, I just moved into the hous across the street...

We don't want any greetings or kind gestures. Sorry.

He folloved me.

When did it start?

When did you fall in love with me?

What?

Fall in love with you?

Who?

Me?

Do you know each оther?

No.

Yes.

I...

believe in you.

For more infomation >> While You Were Sleeping [I need your love] - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

I need some help - Duration: 0:25.

Hello!

Im in need of some help regarding channel progression.

As you probably know I am an art channel.

To post content I need to record me drawing

I dont have any screen recorder that meets my requirements.

If you know of a SAFE free screen recorder that records for more than 5 minutes,

and is compatable with windows 8 please let me know.

ALSO if you know of any safe free video editors that would be helpful for my animations. Thank you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét