Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2017

Wow guys I am super excited today I've waited in line this morning to get this

new mini Super Nintendo classic edition whoa this has a bunch of games and it is

here is a list of all the games that are on here and picture from the back of the

New SNES Super Nintendo Classic Unboxing Review Gameplay of 21 Games

I'm gonna try to go through each one of these videos at least two minutes into

each one of these games so without further ado let's check it out guys odd

Super Nintendo was one of my favorite systems I mean I love Nintendo and Super

Nintendo so I grew up with these systems and they are awesome so first things

first comes with this cool little looks like a

poster yeah poster of the games that are in the system label but this is the main

thing a little tiny Super Nintendo look at this it's about the size of the palm

of my hand got the reset and the power on/off button right here it does have an

eject button but the cartridge and everything is just for so nothing opens

up here it's got room for the two controllers in the front there look at

the back here in the back you've got the mini ah oh that's the power and HDMI

hookup so you could hook this up to like any TV or monitor it has HDMI hookup and

then let's go ahead and check out these controllers ha ha ha

I have not seen one of these in so long Wow

I am super impressed guys and uh I believe they come with a 6 foot cord

well I also did buy an extension pack here which I will show you in one minute

which adds another 6 books so you've got twelve anyways go ahead and see the lens

yes the court is about six feet and it does come with two of the controllers so

that's real cool it comes with HDMI yeah

HDMI cables yeah this is the power cable it's like a USB end and the mini USB

with the adapter here and then this is the HDMI cable here so anyways I'm gonna

go ahead Oh actually before I do you do want to get yourself either wireless

joysticks or you want to get yourself an extension the six foot is just too close

to the screen so ah I went ahead and bought two back extension cable

so now I've done 12 feet so guys I've got six kids and they are gonna be super

excited playing this awesome Super Nintendo game let me get this set up and

we will check out the game okay guys set up is super easy just go ahead and plug

in the HDMI cable go ahead and plug in the power turn it on you are ready to go

this is the main screen I'm gonna run you through a couple minutes on each one

of these games so stop further ado we're gonna start with

I mean this brings back some really good memories guys and now you can see my

shadow the show well I'll have Yoshi here soon

there is good old youichi and then with you she just fun right off of him

well I gotta get used to these old controls and then he will eat stuff in

his path could have an eat Turtles full flames

my kids are gonna have a blast with this oh I remember this guy

yo cheatin oh there's you she awesome he came back ok guys if you wanna go ahead

continue to another game simply there's a reset button on the console if you

push Castlevania 4 cool the Castlevania games are hard

hard but fun okay give me an enemy so I could show you guys something

especially guys that haven't played before Oh looks like this day is closing

I'm gonna be crushed okay there's a skeleton let's go

okay so that's a good idea for that one and then ghouls and ghosts cool I'm

telling you me and they really picked some sweet games for this one

okay anyways

Super Mario Kart some really awesome plastics guys

talk about old-school

okay there's not anybody to move it on let's think of that one

Mario RPG why I love this little system guys so many cool games I mean my kids

are going to love it like I said before the RPG I can't really go into too much

detail you know I don't even know if I've played this RPG ball and I know I

played one of the Mario RPG ones I'm not sure if this was one of them

so anyways like I said RPG it's like you have to pretty much play it because it

takes forever okay so anyways let's go back I think it'll bring you to the main

screen where you could go ahead and pick up Metroid Wow well here's the intro of

Metroid sorry the intro is taking way too long

next one which would be super put

yeah yeah yeah I got it okay next is Zelda okay just move on

next you have Yoshi's Island Wow

this one is a classic guys but kids are gonna love these by the way guys if you

do like this video I do got over a thousand videos majority our dinosaur

Jurassic world Jurassic Park Godzilla King Kong sarted come on no I don't

think not if I played Yoshi's Island tell you the truth I don't think I did

because this is not familiar okay no I did not play this awesome well anyways

that gives you a good idea yeah you could probably tell I haven't played

this one

like holding B down you can hover in the air okay that's one of these okay yeah

okay I might anyways that's a good start to that one and then moving on Cooper

gets up up down down left right left right B a select start for two-player

anyways me and my brothers played the first contra so many times so let's like

I'm almost dead

Wow it's been a while that brings back some good memory Donkey Kong Country

yeah don't look eco okay so anyways let's get start tell you the truth I

don't need love I play Donkey Kong Country tell me I did not play this game

wow I don't know how I missed it so it was awesome

okay why anyways we have to continue on so next we have earthbound classic man

I mean the graphics this one's not that great but the graphics and these are

actually much better than if you played the original games especially went

through the HDMI cord and the sound is also better so and then next we have

final finish especially the old the older type skip it I guess not

okay well I mean I'm sure most of you guys have played Final Fantasy so and

then we've got Kurt another game I did not play is like okay there we go

Stage one come on okay so that's enough cutesy for now moving on okay then you

got Kirby's dream so anyways played Kirby before so I really don't know what

I'm doing so we will continue on megamix don't know how many of you guys have

played megaman probably most of you things are gonna be new to my kids and

I'll tell you they're gonna love them they are going to love these games

so anyways there's a good idea of Megaman that's a good way to die okay

that we oh wait I might have played this okay so

here is the game actually started so

okay so I'm moving on RPGs it's hard to get a good which was finished but never

the first starfox so I'm not really sure so anyways that's what the first one

looks like let's check out the second one starfox to clear stage one and

starfox to unlock oh sorry guys I can't unlock it but I does have it so this

Street Fighter 2 cool I like this dream fighter

okay turbo gamestar okay so anyways moving on

to the next one think we've gone through yep we've gone through all the games so

all let me know what you guys think because I think this system is totally

awesome guys and with the amount of games they give on it it is sweet okay

well anyways guys if you have any questions drop them in the comment

section if you enjoy the video please go ahead click like drop in the comments

subscribe guys if you click the subscribe button below the video next to

it izabel you put down notify you when I make new videos I make daily videos

Monday through Friday at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and Saturday 9

a.m. 9 p.m. but most of my videos are drastic world Jurassic Park

King Kong and Godzilla Wow okay guys that was totally awesome

thanks for viewing thanks for being a son and I will see you tomorrow

click the boxes below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more

go ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> New SNES Super Nintendo Classic Unboxing Review Gameplay of 21 Games - Duration: 19:12.

-------------------------------------------

SNES Classic Mini unboxing video (UK Edition) super nintendo + star fox 2 gameplay review - Duration: 8:19.

hello youtube and welcome back to the Robbie Bobbie channel I am your house

so with this box we have got something I've been dying to get my hands on for a

while now I know I play a lot of like emulator games and I've had the mini

Nintendo classic but this time oh yes this time I've got

I hope it's as soon as I do I'm thinking about what what this box actually is now

I hope it is as soon as it could be something else let's open it and find

out I got my trusted exacto knife I

really put these things too close to camera geez all we eat she's on she's on

this is absolutely remarkable ball that's what you get when you open the

box immediately I am impressed this is the Super Nintendo mini classic sorry

about the lighting there there you go you can see it right there that is the

mini classic and it looks a bit out at all I don't know why they have to say 20

plus one games why can't you just say 21 games but there you go

you got 20 plus 1 games now when the Sun is come out I remember going to Toys R

Us in San Diego and my parents took me to get the Super Nintendo with Super

Star Wars because if you haven't guessed already I love Star Wars and I just

played it for hours and hours and then when I came to the UK like 14 I was just

like yeah I want a Super Nintendo and it got me a Super Nintendo and it's like

what the heck is that that's none agenda apparently this is a

the European version of it yet so I'm not really that nostalgic on this

particular one than I am with the purple us snez but I each to their own I

think mmm the classic it comes classic games pre-installed

oh it says pre-installed and then it has it in different languages and I thought

that those are gonna be the games but it's not it's the same word okay so

we're gonna open this up first off the flaps hold back so you can take it out

as there is the get rid of the box join my Nintendo and get rewards I think I

might do that what I like about this system is that it's the first time in a

long time I think it's the first time ever I think

that a console has come out with two controllers instead of being greedy

about it and just give you one where you have to buy the I did not think that the

controllers were that rough feeling the texture feeling the texture of the

controller and it feels a lot more rough and coarse its course towards longer

this time which is good we got controller number two which is exactly

identical to the other controller because it has and then we got the

console itself oh wow that's cool I like that so this is just again a nostalgic

cover the power switch works the ejection obviously doesn't because

there's nothing to eject you can't push those in either you got the reset button

no which is kind of cool and that I I don't know looking at it I kind of liked

it I do prefer the US version because I

grew up with the US version what do you put the power leads say controllers

originally went but then you opened it up and then you got this little oh it

doesn't okay so that doesn't come up at all so you can plug in the USB port at

this stage I don't know what I'm talking about

I never know I'm talking about I think I will show

you guys how it is played so the first thing that happens when he turn on the

Super Nintendo is this language thing and obviously we want to pick English

and there you go that is just like the senesce version we have got all of the

games that are ready to play and we can save any progress we can rewind a game

for about a minute I think man I do love this game this takes me back oh yes

reset button there we go starfox hey clay stage one

in starfox to unlock what's okay we're gonna have to play starfox one to play

starfox - it looks like Cindy quit wasn't bad enough you have to actually

play the games to play the game oh I've chosen course three I think I've

chosen the hardest planet crap he just made but when they said good luck it

reminded me of fighting the navigator I'm absolutely missing everything

I used to be so good at this game as well it's shocking I remember that or

89% oh yeah Fox 2 is unleashed you have unlocked Star Fox 2 thank you very much

psychedelic hey just sliced it like a piece of cake

he's a flying dragon in space

there's only one group of people who can help and that is Star Fox in his amazing

squatter furry animals with Star Destroyers they did recover Star Wars

and all the day

yeah we did it good time 500 oh yeah there's a secret thing in that thing I'm

gonna inclusion I think it's really good for a nostalgic point of view if you can

get a hold of them I know there's gonna be a limited supply

I heard that Nintendo are gonna release more of the siness and the nests don't

quote me on that though but that's what the rumors are also heard that Nintendo

switch is gonna have a downloadable content of all of the Nintendo libraries

throughout the decades but again don't quote me on that it could be just lies I

don't know if you can't get a hold of the Super Nintendo classic and the

Nintendo classic you recommend get a retro pie I got about 6,000 games on it

the playability on the emulator is just the same in quality as you would on the

Nintendo or the senesce classic so it's a no brainer for me if you can't get

ahold of the 21 games for 70 pounds I don't know we all probably save up to

get an emulator to be honest with you but hey you know it's it is what it is

let me know in the comments down below what you guys think about the emulator I

don't know why I'm doing that guys until the next video Robbie Bobbie

signing out

For more infomation >> SNES Classic Mini unboxing video (UK Edition) super nintendo + star fox 2 gameplay review - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

【English SUB】開封!ニンテンドークラシックミニ・スーパーファミコン/Unpacking SNES CLASSIC EDITION - Duration: 7:07.

Hey guys, I'm Doga from DogaDoga TV.

Today there is a thing that

I want to show you guys.

Here it is. SNES Classic Edition!

This model is different from the Japanese one.

It's called Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

So-called "SNES" outside Japan.

As far as I know,

the Japanese version is supposed to come out

on the 5th of October.

But, in the world, at least in Canada,

Today, the 29th of September, was the release day.

When the pre-order started before,

I couldn't make it to pre-order because

the online page of the store I used went down.

I gave up then.

However, recently I got news that

some retail stores in Toronto will have stock

on the release day.

So I decided to try to go to a store.

I went to a Toys'R'Us.

Although the store opens at 10am,

I arrived there around 8:50am.

So, almost 1 hour before opening.

There was a line already there when I arrived.

I guess there were about 60 people then.

I had to get a ticket to be qualified to buy the SNES.

And I could make it to get it.

Although it was a Friday,

there were many adults like me.

Some of them even had chairs to sit while

they were waiting.

I wondered since when and how long they were waiting.

It wasn't so busy as I thought when I arrived.

I didn't expect that I could make it but

I was lucky enough to buy it.

This model is different from the Japanese model,

in both the shape and color.

The Japanese model has

red, blue, yellow, and green buttons.

This model is based on mostly grey and purple.

It's a little less colorful.

At the moment, at home,

I have no game console.

I don't have much time to play games anyway.

So...

I wasn't so eager to buy a game console.

But this SNES classic edition is very cheap and

I thought that it would be kind of nostalgic to play classic games.

I wanted to place this in the living room and

I wanted to play whenever I have time to kill.

Of course, it would be nice if I had

a high tech console such as PlayStation VR but

They are so expensive that I don't want to spend so much money

to get them.

I might regret it later if I didn't have time to play with it.

This guy is much more reasonable.

So I decided to buy this.

Today I'm going to unpack the box and

briefly show you the set-up.

Alright, let's unpack this.

See the side... and back.

This box is also very small.

Ok...

First of all,

This is kind of a directions booklet.

It's all written in English.

On this paper,

there are some descriptions of the software installed on the SNES.

It's well packed.

This is the power adaptor.

and then..

This one is ...

HDMI cable that connects with your TV.

This is the power cable.

We used to use AV cables of red, white and yellow.

I feel that's a long time ago.

The size of the controllers looks exactly the same

as the original ones.

Ok! Let's open this main body!

Tada!

wow...

It looks unfamiliar for me because

I grew up with the Japanese model lol.

It's so light and it doesn't look like a game console.

In a sense, it looks like a toy.

You see an HDMI port and a power cable port here.

With the original SNES,

You would use these ports to connect your controllers but

There is a cover just like this.

There is a power button on the left and a reset button on the right.

You can go back to the main home page anytime with the reset button.

You slide them to activate them.

Can you believe that

this tiny body has 21 games in it?

Let's plug in the controllers.

I like that the cords of the controllers are quite long.

Alright, let's turn it on!

This body is connected with my TV through the HDMI cable now.

You need to slide up the power button

to turn it on.

Look

Oh, there it comes.

Wow

You can select your language at first.

This is an international model, so

this doesn't have Japanese.

I choose English.

Aww...

It's so nostalgic...

I see Zelda... Yoshi's Island...Donkey Kong

Well, there are some other games that I have't played before.

I grew up playing these old games when I was a kid.

I played them in Japanese.

So I might find playing them in English strange but

I think that I'm ok as long as I know the story of those games already.

No problem.

It seems that the Japanese version has

different games from the international model.

For example, the Japanese model has Goemon,

and Street Fighter 2 instead of Street Fighter 2 Turbo that's in the international model.

It's interesting huh?

I wonder which model you prefer.

All right.

That's it for today.

I'm going to show some gameplay in the next video.

Please follow my twitter account and my blog.

You can see those in the description space below.

Thank you for watching!! Bye!!

For more infomation >> 【English SUB】開封!ニンテンドークラシックミニ・スーパーファミコン/Unpacking SNES CLASSIC EDITION - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

New SNES Super Nintendo Classic Unboxing Review Gameplay of 21 Games - Duration: 18:47.

Wow guys I am super excited today I've waited in line this morning to get this

new mini Super Nintendo classic edition whoa this has a bunch of games and it is

totally awesome here is a list of all the games that are on here and picture

New SNES Super Nintendo Classic Unboxing Review Gameplay of 21 Games

gonna try to go through each one of these videos at least two minutes into

each one of these games so without further ado let's check it out guys odds

Super Nintendo was one of my favorite systems I mean I love Nintendo and Super

Contra III: The Alien Wars™ · Donkey Kong Country™ · EarthBound™ · Final Fantasy III · F-ZERO™ · Kirby™ Super Star · Kirby's Dream Course™ · The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™ · Mega Man® X · Secret of Mana · Star Fox™ · Star Fox™ 2 · Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting · Super Castlevania IV™ · Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts® · Super Mario Kart™ · Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™ · Super Mario World™ · Super Metroid™ · Super Punch-Out!! ™ · Yoshi's Island™

first comes with this cool little looks like a

poster yeah poster of the games that are in the system label but this is the main

thing a little tiny Super Nintendo look at this

it's about the size of the palm of my hand got the reset and the power on/off

button right here it does have an eject button but the cartridge and everything

is just for so nothing opens up here it's got room for the two controllers in

the front there looking back here in the back we've got the mini uh oh that's the

power and HDMI hookup so you could hook this up to like any TV or monitor the

has HDMI hookup and then let's go ahead and check out these controllers ha ha ha

I have not seen one of these in so long Wow

I am super impressed guys and uh I believe they come with a 6 foot cord

well I also did buy an extension pack here which I will show you in one minute

which adds another 6 books so you got twelve anyways go ahead and see the

length yes the court is about six feet and it does come with two up the

controllers so that's real cool it comes with HDMI yeah

HDMI cables yeah this is the power cable it's like a USB end and the mini USB

with the adapter here and then this is the HDMI cable here so anyways I'm gonna

go ahead Oh actually before I do you do want to get yourself either wireless

joysticks or you want to get yourself an extension the six foot is just too close

to the screen so ah I went ahead and bought two back extension cable

so now I've done 12 feet so guys I've got six kids and they are gonna be super

excited playing this awesome Super Nintendo game let me get this set up and

we will check out the game okay guys set up is super easy just go

ahead and plug in the HDMI cable go ahead plug in the power turn it on

you are ready to go this is the main screen I'm gonna run you through a

couple minutes on each one of these games so it's up further ado we're gonna

start with

I mean this brings back some really good memories guys and now you can see my

shadow to grab the shell I'll have Yoshi here soon there is good old youichi and

then with you she I just spun right off of him

well I gotta get used to these old controls and then he will eat stuff in

his path could have an eat turtles blow up flames

my kids are gonna have a blast with this oh I remember this guy you cheatin oh

there's Yoshi awesome he came back okay why don't you exotic guys if you wanna

go ahead continue to another game simply there's a reset button on the console if

you push Castlevania 4 cool the Castlevania games are hard

hard but fun okay give me an enemy so I could show you guys something especially

the guys that haven't played before Oh looks like this thing is closing I'm

gonna be crushed okay there's a skeleton let's go

okay that's a good idea for that one and then ghouls and ghosts cool

I'm telling you me and they really picked some sweet games for this one

okay anyways moving on Super Mario Kart

some really awesome plastics guys

talk about old school

okay there's not anybody to move it on let's think of that one

Mario RPG why I love this little system guys so many cool games I mean my kids

are going to love it like I said before the RPG I can't really go into too much

detail you know I don't even know if I played this RPG ball and I know I played

one of the Mario RPG ones I'm not sure if this was one of them

so anyways like I said RPG it's like you have to pretty much play it because it

takes forever okay so anyways let's go back I think it'll bring you to the main

screen where you could go ahead and pick up Metroid Wow well here's the intro of

Metroid sorry the intros taking way too long

next one which would be super put

yeah yeah yeah I gotta have okay next is Zelda okay just move on

next you have Yoshi's Island Wow

this one is a classic guys but kids are gonna love these by the way guys if you

do like this video I do got over a thousand videos majority our dinosaur

Jurassic world Jurassic Park Godzilla King Kong sarted come on no I

don't think not buy played Yoshi's Island tell you the truth I don't think

I did because this is not familiar okay

no I did not play this awesome well anyways that gives you a good idea yeah

you could probably tell I haven't played this one

like holding B down you can hover in the air okay that's one of these okay yeah

okay my anyways that's a good start to that one and then moving on Cooper gets

up up down down left right left right B a select start for 2-player anyways me

and my brothers played the first contra so many times so looks like I'm almost

dead

Wow it's been a while that brings back some good memory Donkey Kong Country

yeah don't look eco ok so anyways let's get start tell you the truth I don't

need love I played Donkey Kong Country

I'm telling you I did not play this game wow I don't know how I missed it

sounds awesome okay why anyways we have to continue on so next we have

earthbound Oh classic man

I mean the graphics this one's not that great but the graphics and these are

actually much better than if you played the original games especially with

through the HDMI cord and the sound is also better so and then next we have

final finish especially the old the older type skip it I guess not

okay well I mean I'm sure most of you guys have played Final Fantasy so and

then we've got Kurt another game I did not play is like okay there we go

Stage one come on

okay so that's enough cute seeker now moving on okay then you got Kirby's

dream

so anyways played Kirby before so I really don't know what I'm doing so we

will continue on megamix don't know how many of you guys have played megaman

probably most of you things are gonna be new to my kids and I'll tell you they're

gonna love them they are going to love these games

so anyways there's a good idea of Megaman that's a good way to die okay

that week oh hey I might have played this okay so

here is the game actually started so

okay so I'm moving on RPGs it's hard to get a good which was

finished but never the first starfox so I'm not really sure so anyways that's

what the first one looks like let's check out the second one starfox to

clear stage one and starfox to unlock oh sorry guys I can't unlock it but I does

have it so this Street Fighter 2 cool I like this dream fighter

okay turbo gamestar okay so anyways moving on

to the next one week we've gone through yep we've gone through all the games so

all let me know what you guys think because I think this system is totally

awesome guys and with the amount of games they give on it it is sweet

okay well anyways guys if you have any questions drop it in the comment section

if you enjoy the video please go ahead click white drop new

comments on subscribe guys you click the subscribe button below the video next to

it is the Bell you click that notify you when I make new videos click the boxes

below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more go ahead and

click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> New SNES Super Nintendo Classic Unboxing Review Gameplay of 21 Games - Duration: 18:47.

-------------------------------------------

NINTENDO SNES MINI CLASSIC EDITION Unboxing! Gameplay Features & Quick Review (2017) HD - Duration: 6:08.

What's up people's YouTube, I just got home from the store, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on a classic Super

Nintendo Entertainment System

So I'm doing an unboxing for everyone at home

Looking at the box. It is very reminiscent of the original box introduced in the 90s

With this street art as well as box art

however

The box is about half the size, and it includes 20 games

It's like as well as two controllers when the games included are contravening mean

Where is Donkey Kong Country earthbound Final Fantasy 3 f-zero?

kirby's dream course kirby superstar Mega Man x2 from Anna's starfox Street Fighter 2 turbo microphone super Castlevania 4 super doneö super motorcar super mario

RPG lighting this time start super mario world super metroid super punch-out legend zelda only gonna. Ask you to the island

Sorry for the annoying high-pitched voice. I can't talk about fast

Let's see what's inside this bad boy, though?

And also I don't know if anybody caught but on the phone there says now you're playing with super power

plastic nineties advertising for Nintendo

The manual got the power brick a

Controller, which looks and buttons feel very similar to the original

So must be the console which I can already tell is a lot smaller than the original

Yep just like in the box I can put it in my hand woah

Alright, and there are the controller ports

As wise it's got HDMI, which HDMI cable should be included and a power block

I've got a temporary set up on my xbox one for scale and it's sitting there looking pretty alright. Let's get this thing booted up

And it looks like all the games are through this front menu interface available

Like for almost all of them has the original box art, which is very cool. There's one player two player

All right, and there's pretty good list of games never played earthbound personally, I'm excited to play that

Check those out later

Manuals built into the system as well as some display settings nice CRT filter

That's what we need here in 2017

Make our new TVs feel old

That's awesome

It looks like you know so choose for outer screen frame

Suite speakers go on my CRT filter

And let's start this up right and play with

first one

Game that I remember us playing forever and for always

Super Mario World

aha, yeah I

Think sometimes I would sit there and watch that game play just the intro

Oh, then it frees the DeFries

Come on Oh

There we go, okay

Let's get this started oh

Yeah control. Oh yeah, it feels just like they used to awesome I

Think today. I'm a little buzzed either would get a minute's use considering. It's been

15 20 years that quick to get lost

But now this feels great

Well I was like heat up from so far playing this game it is

Very annoying I believe it's playing at 720p at 60 frames a second

Which is pretty good?

Let's see how he's kind of hard to see in the video, but it definitely adds a cool effect

Yeah forget you

Yep catchy too

30 stars

Well that's my unboxing and my quick review, I definitely give this two thumbs up

Recommend it almost anyone might like this. It's great nostalgia for somebody growing up with the system or

Somebody that is gaming new generation or something new to games

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below. Don't forget to Like and subscribe. Thanks for watching peace

For more infomation >> NINTENDO SNES MINI CLASSIC EDITION Unboxing! Gameplay Features & Quick Review (2017) HD - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 CDI CLASSIC TREKHAAK ZEER NETJES - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 CDI CLASSIC TREKHAAK ZEER NETJES - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Schoolies singing the Wheels On The Bus a classic nursery rhyme for toddlers & baby by Kids Channel - Duration: 37:03.

All the boy in the bus

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town.

The wiper on the bus goes..Swish..swish

Swish,swish,swish,swish

The wiper on the bus goes..Swish..swish.

All through the town.

The people goes the bus go chat chat

chat chat chat chat ....

The people goes the bus go chat chat..

All through the town.

The horn on the bus goes beep beep

beep beep beep...

The horn on the bus goes beep beep

All through the town.

The babies on the bus goes uwah uwah uwah!.

The babies on the bus say uwah uwah!

All through the town.

The mummy on the bus goes shh.. shh..shh

The mummy on bus goes shh..shh

All through the town.

The wheels on the bus goes.. Round and round..Round and round.

Round and round,

The wheels on the bus goes.. Round and round..

All through the town.

For more infomation >> Schoolies singing the Wheels On The Bus a classic nursery rhyme for toddlers & baby by Kids Channel - Duration: 37:03.

-------------------------------------------

Antthony "Military Classic" Moto Pant - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> Antthony "Military Classic" Moto Pant - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C180 SEDAN ESPRIT AUT Classic - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C180 SEDAN ESPRIT AUT Classic - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Melania Trump wears a crisp white shirt and a classic black blazer as she speaks with experts - Duration: 9:05.

Melania Trump wears a crisp white shirt and a classic black blazer as she speaks with experts

Melania Trump opted for a classic black while speaking at a roundtable discussion about the opioid crisis in America on Thursday.

The 47-year-old first lady donned a crisp white button-up shirt under a fitted black blazer to attend a White House meeting with experts and people who have been impacted by drug addiction, including opioids.

Melania stated at the meeting that she wanted to listen and learn from their stories, and she sat alongside White House counselor Kellyanne Conway who reportedly did most of the talking.

  +17   Sticking with the classic: Melania Trump donned a white button-up and a classic black blazer during a roundtable discussion at the White House on Thursday .

  +17   Serious talk: The first lady sat alongside White House counselor Kellyanne Conway as she listened to families who have been affected by opioid abuse .

  +17   Classic appeal: Melania wore her long, highlighted hair in loose waves around her shoulders.

The mother-of-three explained that the well-being of children is important to her and she wants to help as many kids as possible with the issues they face growing up.

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who chairs a presidential drug abuse commission, also attended the roundtable discussion.

According to USA Today, Melania stressed that her efforts to combat drug use were alongside the presidential commission on opioid abuse chaired by the New Jersey governor, not a part of it.

    .

Melanias meeting with the families comes just one day after Trumps opioid commission met exclusively with representatives from the pharmaceutical industry about working on nonaddictive pain medications and additional treatments to combat opioid addiction.

When picking out her outfit for Thursdays discussion, Melania stuck with time-honored classics, which she accessorized with her large diamond engagement ring on one hand and a diamond band on the other.

  +17   Keeping it natural: Melanias eyes were rimmed with black kohl eyeliner and she donned nude lipstick.

  +17   Her beliefs: The mother-of-three explained that the well-being of children is important to her and she wants to help as many kids as possible with the issues they face growing up.

  +17    Added touch: Melania flashed her large engagement ring while resting her hands on the table.

  +17   Meeting of the minds: Deborah Simpson Taylor, executive officer of Phoenix House Mid-Atlantic, and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie attended the roundtable discussion.

Melania wore her highlighted hair in loose waves around her shoulders; her eyes were rimmed with black kohl eyeliner and she donned nude lipstick.

Trumps wife is known to wearing bright colors, but lately she has been choosing suits in darker shades and patterns.

For her first solo foreign engagement as first lady, Melania opted to wear a Dior double breasted checkered jacket with a pair of matching wide leg cropped pants for last Saturdays opening ceremony of the Invictus games.

Upon her arrival at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, she shared a warm embrace with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau.

  +17   Focused: Melania listened intently as others spoke during the discussion, which included experts on opioid abuse.

  +17   Attentive: She is pictured listening to New Hampshire Fire Chief Daniel Goonan.

  +17   Take it away Kelly: Conway reportedly did most of the talking at the meeting.

  +17   Elegant: Melanias blazer featured contrasting stitching on the lapel .

Melania and Trudeau family later joined Prince Harry and the Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in the VIP box inside the stadium.

Earlier this month, she appeared to be trying to blend into the background as she arrived at the UN General Assembly with her husband in a relaxed-fit gray suit with a simple black button-down underneath.

And when it comes to dressing down, Melania typically opts for loose-fitting button-up shirts.

She wore a white collared shirt to visit Hurricane Harvey victims in late August, and a plaid version with gold buttons to plant and harvest vegetables in the White House Garden last week.

Melania paired the $1,380 red plaid Balmain shirt with skinny jeans and blue Converse sneakers as she joined students from the Boys and Girls Clubs of Washington, D.C.

in the White House Kitchen Garden on the first day of fall. .

  +17   Suiting up: Melania doned a checkered Dior skirt suit to meet Prince Harry before the opening ceremony of the third Invictus games in Toronto last week.

  +17   Fast friends: Upon her arrival at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, she shared a warm embrace with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

  +17   All smiles: Melania and Trudeau later joined Prince Harry and the Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in the VIP box inside the stadium .

  +17   Casual Friday: Melania donned a $1,380 red plaid Balmain shirt to harvest and plant vegetables in the White House Kitchen Garden last week .

  +17   Back to basics: Melania wore a gray suit to attend the United Nations General Assembly with her husband earlier this month .

  +17   Backlash: Melania is known for wearing bright colors, but she faced criticism for wearing a neon pink coat to speak at a UN luncheon in New York this month .

Earlier this month, the first lady wore an eye-catching $2,950 neon pink coat to speak about anti-bullying at United Nations luncheon in New York.

The designer coat by Delpozo featured voluminous sleeves and a matching wool belt that cinched her waist, and the fashion-forward look caused quite a stir on Twitter.

Critics compared her coat to everything from a pink garbage bag to a neon tent, and some ironically suggested that she was being cyberbullied over her outfit.

During a recent interview on The Dr.

Oz show, Ivanka Trump came to her stepmother Melanias defense when she was asked about members of her family being scrutinized over their appearances. .

I think Melania is an elegant, confident, poised woman, and I think talking about her fashion choices objectifies her, and its just inappropriate, she said.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét