Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2017

Good Morning Everyone! Is it still Good Morning? Yeah, it's still morning.

Today Is Monday, September 25th, Joanday 325. I'm at Berkeley.

Who's that?

It's Sharon and her brother.

But I'm at Intermezzo right now. I'm gonna get some work done and hang out around this area today.

Look who it is! It's Diego!

He's gonna get some reading done while I edit, but it's been a while.

I know. Hello.

We just left Intermezzo because we're gonna go to Crossroads for Lunch.

This is one of the cafeterias that I used to eat at for

When I was a Freshman in college.

It's been like seven years.

So let's see how much it has changed.

I'm so excited. He has meal points so he's gotta swipe me.

This is why i gained Freshman 17 in college.

Believe it or not.

And I'm on my way.

I know. Road to 15.

All right everyone I'm back home from Berkeley and

Right now I am going to get some work done and Joanne over there is going to teach me some -- what is it?

Productivity Hacks.

Yes on like my description boxes because you know it takes me like 45 to an hour to write each description box?

It takes me a while so she is gonna teach me some skill for that? And I'm very excited.

Also edit some videos and I wanted to let you know that in LA on Sunday,

I will be having a Meet and Greet at the new Riley Rose Pop-up Shop.

Or not pop-up shop. The store in Glendale.

So I know a lot of you guys signed up for it but now I can publicly announce that the Meet and Greet is happening.

So check the description box to find out the details.

In like the vlog that went up yesterday, when you were cooking the Kimchi-jjigae.

Oh it went up.

People were like Joan, didn't you say you were messy? Why are you cleaning all of a sudden?

Okay. When I say I'm messy, to me it's messy. But my friends still think I'm very clean.

Joan is very neat and organized and she gets stressed out every time she stays at my place.

But then, in my room when clothes are even like on my chair, I'm like "Oh my gosh, my room is so messy".

So I think I'm messy, but according to everyone --

She just has very different standards for what's messy and what's not messy.

That is true. That is very very true.

Like my clean would probably still be messy for Joan.

But she she keeps her spreadsheets clean.

Okay she said.

You can respond to her.

Oh my god I really feel like your sister right now.

Like oh respond.

But I just wanted to let you know that I think I'm messy but everyone around me thinks I'm not.

You're not messy?

But if my room is messy I like to make sure the communal areas, like Living Room and Kitchen, is clean.

You're room is never messy

It's messy!

We shared a room in college but i always felt like I was messy.

My side was the dirty side.

Okay not dirty, messy.

Yeah, she had clothes everywhere.

But, I always thought that my side was messy too.

But everyone thinks differently about themselves.

So yeah I just want to clarify.

Look at her go.

She's a pro at Excel.

I'm just watching her. She's so fast like she knows all of the shortcuts too.

It's kind of amazing.

Is it?

Yeah it really is. But you have to take a class on Excel at Berkeley right?

Well that was different. That was more like spreadsheet modeling.

Dude, you're amazing.

Productivity hacks.

Choego! But here I am not learning the productivity hacks.

She's just doing it for me.

You're the best! I'm watching you.

I'm filming so I could you know, look at it later.

Except not.

I know I can't even see the screen. It's just like this really bright screen.

After Joanne taught me the Excel trick, I spent like another 30 minutes just updating that on my own.

She's like so happy. But we're walking over to ramyun now.

Japanese ramen. And we're meeting up with our friend Christine.

She's a married woman now.

Ever since the last time you guys saw her --

Different Christine.

Yeah she's different now.

She's no longer Christine Yeh. What is she? Christine Yu?

Oh my gosh, yeah she is.

Dinner part two.

I left Korea for this.

Yeah yeah.

I know seriously. So excited.

I'm back home now.

Today was a very good day catching up with some familiar faces.

You guys all saw Christine and Terry once before on a Joanday Vlog.

So it was very exciting to see.

But now I'm going to wash up and call it a day.

I hope you guys enjoyed watching!

Here's a shout out of the day for those of you guys who translated and transcribed this vlog right here and I will see you all in tomorrow's.

Joanday doeseyo! Annyeong!

For more infomation >> Back in Berkeley 🐻 💙 💛 - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mexicanos en California se suman a la ayuda | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Mexicanos en California se suman a la ayuda | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Gov. Brown Signs Bill To Move Up California Primary - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Gov. Brown Signs Bill To Move Up California Primary - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

LGBT Groups Argue California Textbooks Don't Go Far Enough - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> LGBT Groups Argue California Textbooks Don't Go Far Enough - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

California Casualty - Sales - Duration: 2:30.

I think one of the differences with California Casualty is the value that we put in our people.

What I love about California Casualty is the people we serve; we only take care of American

Heroes.

And that is your public servants: your educators, law enforcement, firemen, nurses.

Selling a product as genuine as what California Casualty has to offer, it doesn't feel like

you're in a typical sales role or sales position.

We have two different sales departments.

First of all, we have Outbound Sales.

It's a great department because there's no cold calling.

It's taking leads that were gathered by our field marketing managers of people who are

interested in wanting to find out more, and then they call back on those nice warm leads.

And then you have Inbound Sales, customers calling in to get quotes.

They've heard about us, you know, from referrals, from their place of business.

My typical day is being on the phone majority of the day, and then some of the day responding

to some of the calls, some of the stuff that we have to follow up on.

We have to be there for them when they're available - teachers are teaching school in

the daytime, they're not always available to get the information they need.

It's definitely a very exciting position, it's very competitive.

And also helping out our group members, insuring them the protection that they deserve for

what they do for our community.

The great thing about California Casualty is we help you every step of the way.

It starts with licensing, which there's no out of pocket expense for you; we pay for

everything.

So we try to give you all the tools necessary to be successful in the position.

We offer a competitive benefit package.

You can expect a very rewarding career, not as far as just what you do but as far as financially

as well.

We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individuals who have a lot of grit and passion.

There's a bond here like none other.

You should definitely come work at California Casualty because of the overall benefits that

you could reap from being a sales person.

For more infomation >> California Casualty - Sales - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Der "Miss California"-Sänger ist zurück - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Der "Miss California"-Sänger ist zurück - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

California Casualty - Overview - Duration: 2:58.

I think California Casualty is a great place to work because of the people here.

We only hire the best.

California Casualty's values are in the California Casualty code, which was written in 1965 by

my grandfather.

And the values in that code are providing exceptional service, fulfilling our promises,

acting with integrity, working as a team, and continuous learning.

California Casualty is a family owned business.

We've been in business for over a hundred years.

We're a company built on relationships, and California Casualty cares about its people,

and cares about the people for whom we serve.

And I think that's pretty neat.

We're a group based company, and our value really lies in the fact that we help out our

everyday American Heroes - as far as our firefighters, our law enforcement, our teachers and nurses.

So, helping them getting into a better financial with insurance - the right insurance in place

- is pretty rewarding.

The benefits of working at California Casualty: first and foremost, you'll be part of a team

that you really enjoy.

What excites me about coming to work every day is my peers and my coworkers.

You're welcomed when you walk in the door, you're encouraged, and people are excited

to see you.

Our team and our managers - I love them, I really do.

They allow you to be self-managed, they give you the expectation to keep our promises to

get these jobs done.

They allow you to grow, they allow you to be you.

When we have to collaborate on something, we're all going to come together and work

together as a team.

The diversity here is amazing, there are so many walks of life and so many different people

that are able to bring out their best to help bring the team up to that next level to achieve

greatness.

I have a passion for learning, and our group is very committed to the development of our

people in our organization and we think that makes a big difference in the success of the

organization and the services we're able to provide.

We have great benefits.

Our health plan, we have a 401k plan, and a defined contribution retirement plan.

The opportunity for growth at California Casualty is up to you - the sky is the limit.

California Casualty really pays attention to the little details, the little things,

to make everything that much better.

I take real pride in helping our heroes.

They're out there putting their lives on the line for us, and we want to make sure we give

them the right policy to protect themselves.

It's really what protecting American Heroes is all about.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét