Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2017

Hi, it's Hazel.

In today's video, I will organize my closet as my previous one.

Today, I will do long sleeve shirts and leggings.

I will count them first to see how many I own, and put them in my drawers.

(satisfying sound)

Now, I will start counting my leggings.

From the top, 1, 2, 3, 4,

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,

11, 12

13, 14, 15, 16,

17!

I have 17 leggings!

Now I will fold them in this box.

Oh I have more here.

18

19

So the box is filled.

This one pair doesn't fit in the box

I only wear these under my ski pants

So I will just store this separately.

(Long sleeve shirt 36+leggings 19 done!!)

Please subscribe if you want to see more satisfying organizing videos! and other fashion stuffs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét