Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2017

hi everybody, welcome to my chanel

today we find ourselves in barcelona

for the event Arnold classic

a big europeen fitness convention

I hope that pleases you

thanks to like, share ans follow me

I tell you right away in this event, ciao !

we are welcome in the event ! with the beautiful little sign

we'll go see muscle, vein, biceps

tanning, oil

its going to be shiny and oily

we have the tickets

we will be able to go

we just arrived, on the other hand I think it is deceived date

because they are installing the event

look

I do not know what to do in barcelona

you want to do what ?

we go, let's go to the mac do

a little mac do

it's a joke it is on the passage of the event

as you can see, there is music

we will surely get bothered by copyrights

here is a small part of the event

as she said, the fitness disneyland

what you eat at the fitness event

we can eat diet a la arnold classic

"she's so beautiful !"

that is ok, the sono is HS

we have mr Starsky et Hutch who tries to tinker

he calls an electrician, he calls whom he wants

we are on the bietech stand

you who like the crossfit there is enough to do

we are on the inBody stand

it's a bit like the end-of-year control

ho la la her glutes

it gives the balls, it is the balls that upset

wait, i try !

during this time, there is a guy who walks his trash

it's small, it is so that it is molding

it's so molding !

it's good !

ho la la this bootys

we catch them !

hi, it's possible to make a picture

there is even an ice rink

we leave the event

with a lot of present

we will count this at the apartment

we eating a full of bar, we are hightprotein

we go to the party on barcelona

in a downtown

in the ramblas, conchicas des platas de la fajitas (lol)

there are some who barely start

Mine

it's 18h30

tomorow we will be back

tomorrow we make a steering

it's an old up

I warn you, we come back

people look at us oddly because we speak not a word of Spanish

and we speak only the camera

we make smile

we're crazy

pon pon on the garona

see you tomorrow my friends, kisses

one party after

we are there, we are going to sleep well

like a big shit

see you tomorow

welcome on air bnb the outside temperature is 24°C and we are arrived on bord

i do one squatt

little shooting photo

we are at the entrance of the event

we are ready to the arnold classic days 2

we will see what it will give

days 2

we are not really Wake up

leegs hs, we will avoid the people who wait their tickets

we will not avoid all the people waiting to check their bags

this way

we are witnessing a rather special scene

like on starport

carpets that help to walk

we are on the fitness event

everybody take around

exept 2-3 photograph

there is here that we can see it

behind me you have crossfit contest

that it was very calm yesterday

its going to be a more animated with the world that arrives

and it's not bad

the people behind me wait for one shaker

they are motivated

there are buttocks, vein

here is Arnold who walks in theevent

with 20 bodyguard and 200 people who follow him everywhere

it is at the stand of strongman

you got easy !

I almost died

the little diet meal

and so we just left the event

we are dead

our legs is over

we had plenty of samples

my bag must weigh 3 kg more when i start

we have a place for tomorrow but we will not go there

i finished to open my samples

it's good

we will bring this to toulouse

well I just got dropped off my car, it's over

we go back to home

thanks to support me and my projects

follow me mostly, take a like, a comment

se you later for more

take care of you, ciao

For more infomation >> HER BUTT WILL EXPLODE !! ARNOLD CLASSIC 2017 - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

SNES CLASSIC MINI UNBOXING - ITALIANO!! - Duration: 9:22.

For more infomation >> SNES CLASSIC MINI UNBOXING - ITALIANO!! - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

SUPER NINTENDO Classic Mini : Unboxing LE GAME (with english subtitles) - Duration: 1:13.

Welcome to THE GAME

Today we present you the Super Nintendo Classic mini

through this Unboxing video

Right away we can admire that box made with high quality cardboard

On the back you have the Game list. There are 21 of them

Without further ado, let's open that box which contains as you can see...

...an eggplant

It can be a perfect fit for most types of anal, or either oral cavities

Fuck man, like, seriously guys what's up with lame ass videos of people unboxing stuff?!

We bought that shit

and we set it up right away

TO PLAY

Because THAT IS:

THE GAME

So there you have it, for 80 bucks, you'll be able to revisit some of the SNES classics

Until you've had enough and go back to the PS4

WOW! You can even hold it in your hand!

So now you know just about everything there is to know about the SNES Mini

So gather up your friends and have fun

Because the only thing which matters in the end...

...is THE GAME

For more infomation >> SUPER NINTENDO Classic Mini : Unboxing LE GAME (with english subtitles) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

How To Restore Classic Car From Start to Finish | More China - Duration: 6:53.

My name is Han Yeguang.

I was born in the 1980s.

I'm a man fond of classical cars.

2013,

In Dalian,

I started my business on classical cars.

I built a repair center for classical cars.

Because this is what I am interested in.

My hobby is fixing these classical cars.

Let's have a look at this car!

The one just came here

is a Rolls-Royce 20/25 which was made in 1923.

The one being fixed right now

is Rolls-Royce 20/25 which was made in 1932.

The great depression of London before the World War II

helped Rolls-Royce go through the entire difficult times.

The total output was about three thousand.

And more than 70% of the Rolls-Royce 20/25

are still on the road.

Generally, there are a few steps to fix a classical car.

First of all, its appearance, inner mechanical parts

interior decorations and the chassis frame should be tested.

Then we will make a repair plan according to each parts' conditions.

Next we separate all the parts of the car

just like peeling off an onion's layers.

You will see how each layer looks like.

Only if you know the car, then it is possible to judge the value of this classical car.

Now we have completely separated the body and shell

from its chassis and engine.

We made a special chassis frame for this car shell.

This car owns full aluminum body and wooden frame.

My requirement of this car is bare unpainted aluminum plate.

Wang Dong, Ma Te, check it!

Make sure there is no welds and blemishes on the shell.

Eventually, the entire appearance is smooth.

Some places are rotten now.

We are going to make it up.

As for welding,

we need to do seamless welding.

Finally, we should polish this extra welding mark.

The final effect is that you won't see any welding marks.

A little flaw will all be exposed.

All parts of the aluminum body are handmade

Knock it out with a hammer

more than thousand times.

It needs at least six months.

It is not just time consuming,

but also a test of your skills.

And only in the classical cars we can see these cases.

The cars that we've repaired in these years are,

nearly,

from the beginning of the last century to the 1990s,

there are totaling 115 classic cars

According to each car's circumstances,

the repair time we spend on will be different.

The Maserati formula racing car in Shanghai Auto Museum.

It took us more than a year and two months to repair it.

It is completely different from fixing a second-hand car or an accident car.

We need to respect its actual situations.

It is not turning it to a completely new car.

Like this wooden steering wheel,

we didn't do any repairs

to retain its vicissitudes more than half a century.

Many classical cars may have been parked for years or decades.

And some may haven't been driven for more than half a century.

To find components is really difficult.

We usually find parts and components abroad.

If we really can not find some parts,

we will find some old parts

and repair them.

Finally, they will perform the exactly same functions just like the new components.

This screw is loose.

Let's go out and try it first.

Try it first, there is no big problem.

We decide to take part in several Classic Rally events in September with this car.

So we are going to test it over and over again.

Make sure it can finish the race successfully.

It gets worse.

Adjust the engine.

Not perfect!

Try another lap!

Moving is the human pursuit for freedom.

That is why we organize the Classic Rally.

The ultimate goal of repairing a classical car is not just to fix it up,

to put it there for us as exhibition

but more importantly to give it a new life,

and to find its soul.

The combination of man and car is probably a feeling like this.

Chase the classics, restart on the road.

For more infomation >> How To Restore Classic Car From Start to Finish | More China - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

BULLY CLASSIC/PS4 - UNOFFICIAL WORLD RECORD! (2:32:19) - Duration: 0:58.

The same strat from previous RUN, without making big mistakes this time. But, the Elgato software screwed the entire footage :(

For more infomation >> BULLY CLASSIC/PS4 - UNOFFICIAL WORLD RECORD! (2:32:19) - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

SNES Mini Unboxing, Review & GIVEAWAY! (In 2 Minutes) | Nostalgia Nerd - Duration: 3:03.

Welcome to an overview of the Super Nintendo Classic Mini in two minutes.

A video where I'll be pronouncing SNES, SNES to save time and possibly annoy people.

There are a few things I want to accomplish in this video, they're listed here.

My story begins at Smyths toys, this morning at 9am.

There's Smyths toys, and there's the SNES Mini.

Marvelous.

Every package warrants an unboxing, and this is no different.

I do think it's nice that Nintendo make us do BASIC arithmetic these days.

Inside we find some points, a manual, USB cable, HDMI lead, 2 lovely controllers and

the console.

Isn't there supposed to be a poster?

Oh well.

To connect the console, we connect the wires, thusly.

We then have a screen of 20+1 games, which when hacked will give us 20+an additional

number of games.

Stick that in your arithmatic Nintendo.

Games play as you'd expect, with 3 screen modes for added flavour.

As you can see, this console is smaller than the original Super Nintendo.

Probably a similar size to a rat's anus.

The NES classic had issues with wire length.

Well, I can safely say that at 4 chop sticks in length, a kinked SNES mini pad adds a little

more.

Although it's nowhere near the original length of 8 chop sticks.

The new pad itself is rather nice.

The rubber buttons are a bit firmer, but then, younger things generally are.

For reference both the USB and and HDMI cables are roughly 4 chopsticks in length, whilst

a typical 90s RF cable is 8 chopsticks in length.

Clearly things were just longer back then.

At this stage, I know there are 2 questions you need answers for.

The first, Can it run Crysis?

No, it can't.

The second, can you use it through a 90's CRT with an HDMI converter.

Well, yes, yes you can.

Which is probably what I'll do, rendering the whole experience pointless.

MARVELOUS.

Now, through a rather strange turn of events I seem to have managed to get hold of two

or three of these.

Not sure how many exactly yet, BUT, rather than joining the scalpers on ebay I thought

I would give my surplus ones away, so if you want to get hold of one of these, then tweet

me something at @nostalnerd on Twitter.

I dunno, maybe why you deserve, or want one of these, or something, in 1 tweet and then

I'll pick one at random.

If I have another one of these, I'll probably be giving it away to one of my Patrons through

Patreon.

So, meaaahhh.

Giving back to the Nintendo community!

Thanks for watching, see you next time!

For more infomation >> SNES Mini Unboxing, Review & GIVEAWAY! (In 2 Minutes) | Nostalgia Nerd - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Bitcoin is the enemy of frivolous debt! Venezuelans need BTC! Ethereum Classic, Bgold, South Africa - Duration: 25:55.

Hello everyone this is adam meister the bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister

welcome to you today in bitcoin today is september 28th 2017 golden hold strong

hand long-term thinking be a 20% or people be a 20% pick out the links

section below use my crypto HW wallet comm affiliate code get yourself some

trees or some ledger some ledger some everything some leather cases all that

good stuff so doing a show here at was at 7:35 on the east coast at night i'm

trying to do it a little early because tomorrow Friday this week a big coin

will be at noon noon noon Eastern Time and that's what 5 p.m. in London yes and

9 a.m. in Los Angeles so tomorrow noon noon noon this week a Bitcoin Michael

Tidwell of the block time podcasts 1 got you know one God he's famous and Carlo

of IO HK I think it is he's an etherium classic dude so we'll be talking a

little bit of aetherium classic tomorrow on this week in Bitcoin we're actually

gonna talk about some aetherium classic tonight also I want to say that earlier

in the day I was on Levi's channel on his uh what I call crypto currency as

you tamen channel I link to that below alright so many users have been or not

users or Watchers of this show and I know there's a lot of you watching right

now so Paulo what I'm not saying that yet know how that like button knows a

little early was it in the show I usually say it a little bit later now

anyway um yeah what the heck was I saying anyway I thought yeah so check

out his show we'll be talking about something classic here in a second and

oh yeah a lot of you have been contacting me giving me tips

informational tips and I'm going to mention some of them in today's show you

can email me at a dimitra's or help calm Adam at trey's or help calm and if you

want a crypto consultation I had a great client last night that's

another reason why we had to have such an early show yesterday but I got to get

everything in line for tomorrow at noon anyway and then it's going to be Yom

Kippur tomorrow night and when Yom Kippur is over on Saturday night I will

do a show after that so everyone have a good fast on Yom Kippur if you are

Jewish like I am so let's just jump into the etherium classic real quick Barry

Silbert had a tweet out there to the etc' Summit and I link to that below

although now you can't really see the page as much they're they're having an

etherium Classic summit on the 13th and 14th of November in Hong Kong I may have

mentioned this before I know I've thought about it before I saw the price

of here in classic go up a little bit maybe they're hyping it up mid that'll

probably hike the price up on it that'll happen if you're into those things

I'm not saying to get into those things needs but that is you know if here in

classic is when the major top-tier altcoins and we'll have to see what

Barry Silbert and the crew are doing then I wish you could see this page a

little bit better now but it worked yesterday it's not working today check

it out it's linked to below all right I've got an interesting again we link to

my South Korea contact he gave me a bunch of information about what's going

on in South Korea in terms of North Korea and in terms of Bitcoin and

cryptocurrency and I link to it again below to my steamin page I put

everything up there so I don't have to read it so all you guys can check it out

so hey that's another good use case of steamin you could just put down

someone's long email there instead of reading it on the air all right

Venezuela needs Bitcoin we talked about this when Maximo and Gabriel have been

on my show before and Maximo was on this week in Bitcoin last week it's linked to

below and it was a great show and every uh it was it since Simon said Simon Says

so he said you know that was a great quote by Maximo someone should just clip

that part of the show out and make their own video about it and someone did that

and his link to hello mattias trader he's an Argentine

and maybe he'll be on the show one day I you know we had our Argentine guests

before down in Patagonia but I think Matias is in when it sorry so it'd be

great to get his opinion if you're watching this but I link to this awesome

tweet is powerful what he did to máximos Maximus quote and it looks nice

so spread the word and a lot of major bitcoiners out there were reacting to it

because he caught on Twitter where he sent this out on he copied a lot of

major Bitcoin people who really enjoyed it including the vortex shoutouts to

vortex he's been on the show plenty of times and he'll be on the show some more

world crypto Network dude we're all friends here baby all the good people

are friends all the other all the hardcore man so come out like button uh

you know that's the that's the saying of this show it really has become the main

saying my little gimmick there isn't it it's play its halay I think it's

hilarious some people like you say that too much it's just it's just a little

saying guys you know it's like it doesn't really matter if you pounded her

you don't I mean I get the likes I don't even know if it makes that big a

difference with YouTube people say well more people find out about yourself I

don't know man I don't know I'm feeling pretty well as it is man just my brand

and everything thank and thank you for the support everyone it's been great

you've helped you've helped me you know I talk about being an entrepreneur you

know you sometimes when you're in the marketing and Bitcoin all that stuff you

need you need the people's support to be a good entrepreneur and I've had the

people's support and it's been hard you know posting a new video every day

you've got to be consistent hard work okay there's your entrepreneurial tip of

the day let's go into this tweet here this is via Ben vh I don't know him too

well but to get rich quick by and I can't say this word Sh i blank coins

that have a high probability of getting listed in Korea and I was just laughing

I was like that's so true man like Korea has pumped up so many things and I

really didn't understand why it because of that big thumb exchange over there or

big hum what would however you pronounce it in Baltimore

would pronounce your big dumb but anyway I was just like that's awesome that's a

funny tweet and then I realized oh my god he's talking about Z cash they just

listed Z cash and Z cash is pumped I just realized that like minutes before I

went on the air that he was actually specifically talking about Z cash so Z

cash just had a pump it's up partially because of getting on to the Korean

exchanges so hey yeah if you've got some altcoin get it onto that exchange it

really does a number on the price man woo we've seen it before I think what we

saw with Manero I don't know or just the rumor of it those Koreans wacky dudes

and I'm glad to have a guy on the ground on there you never know when I might end

up there who knows I'm not going to North Korea as long as it's as long as

that's called North Korean controlled by that horrible person that horrible

family I will never step foot there but one day one day North Korea will be

unified with South Korea there will be one Korea again and I would love to walk

around the northern part then right on you know it's interesting when you visit

North Korea you were forced to bow down does it take you on a monitored tour

you're forced to bow down to the statue of his grandfather to bow down and I'm

Jewish we do not we bow down to nothing we bow down to no idols so if you're

Jewish do not go there you'll be forced about and if you don't bow down I don't

know what happens but that's a little less another day no one should bow down

to anything but especially you know guys don't don't do that don't go there and I

know I would never buy bow down to the idol an idol god and we live in an era

of idols false idols all right so bitcoin is the enemy of frivolous debt

that was part of the title here and the reason I bring that up is because son

left a really awesome comment on one of my videos

he said you hit the nail on the head debt is the norm so the thought of

actually holding the money private keys is so far into a lot of people that's

how powerful the debt marketing machine is yes yes that is just a great way of

summing it up that the 80% as I call them the people who just don't think who

follow and not all of them are blind followers but so many are

um you just go with the flow there used to you know let's spin spin spin and I

yeah I don't need that I want that so I'll just give him the debt what's wrong

with that everyone's gets in the dead I see

advertisements for Discover card for visa for for City for whatever

MasterCard why not why so everyone is so used to that they just can't get it

through their head that like you there's some individual responsibility here when

you get in the Bitcoin got it you you gotta take care of your private key you

can't rely on a third party here and Bitcoin itself there is no debt involved

you own that's it you got it you got it it's not some liability you don't owe

somebody that's yours that's it it's a real thing so uh people do have a hard

time constantly grasping the concept but the coolest thing is that if you realize

how bad this frivolous debt is if you realize how bad getting into debt is I

mean Bitcoin is your solution right there it is the enemy of frivolous debt

so I really like what like I left on my comment section and another thing I said

before that I meant to say yesterday when I was talking about be gold no I

say golden hold all the time just talking about how people who are

traditionally gold people they like to hold and then when they get the Bitcoin

they just like the hold they just take that mentality with them and there's

nothing wrong with having that hold the gold mentality when you get into Bitcoin

it's great just to hold your Bitcoin a lot of benefits we've talked about but

then there's just the if you hold you're gonna get be gold so you can reverse it

now holding gold or gold and hold hey I think it's kind of neat alright comment

like button yeah I mention Levi in his cryptocurrency edutainment channel I

hope I said it right i link to it below yeah last minute bonus link here people

I didn't even have time to put this in the link section below

it's from TechCrunch you can follow TechCrunch on Twitter obviously the

fidelity CEO Abigail Johnson says the company is mining cryptocurrencies all

right didn't read the article at all but it made me think like you know what

maybe some of these multinational corporations tremendous ones like

fidelity they're just gonna start they're out there are mining of you know

just a waiting money why not why not become a miner of

maybe not Bitcoin but that's really expensive maybe some of these all coins

who knows they'll find a way to dump them and yeah but they they have a lot

of money on hand I mean doesn't Apple Apple they just have so much cash laying

around maybe one day they'll become they'll just start mining some

cryptocurrencies and become wealthier I just thought I just you know that that

one tweet that I literally saw a minute before I mean I had no time to get this

show on I like barely brushed I didn't brush my teeth correctly before I gotta

go I gotta go again and and and and brush them but I floss them right they

feel terrible there's a certain technique how you brush your teeth

correctly I can we can go over that and another show about health and all that

very important to have good teeth and take good care of them all right so a

lot of tangents on this show today my god so Adam back he's pretty legendary

right man everybody respects that dude he mentions being gold in a freaking

tweeted his today some some guy asked him hold on Adam is be gold owned by

block stream my god how many conspiracies do you have to have about

block street people come on no he says just what people are talking about

assume there will be many more spin-offs be cash be gold biz cons last segment 2x

older ones include bite ball alright thank you Adam back for dispelling any

insane conspiracy theories that I mean blast stream gets them all the time but

these insane conspiracy I mean come on Bitcoin people don't get away from doom

porn don't just get away for the conspiracy theories come on but he did

dimension bike ball and I looked in the bike ball before I not yeah it seemed

really complex and to get there free bike balls and it's like an

on-and-off-again thing if I had time I'll look into it some more

cuz somewhat by me mentioned bike ball someone's gonna say I don't you you've

got to talk more about that alright and yeah don't get go get Adam Meister and

Adam back confuse because no we're not the same dudes he's

awesome in what he does and I'm a marketing dude so uh and I've got a

channel that you're on right now Hey look here and then you know we're

talking about my knee we're talking about be gold someone of other comments

someone left that I hadn't really thought about much cuz I don't think

about mining at all so really looking forward to mining be gold that is

something and so yeah that's that's something I never think about so I mean

I guess there are people out there who looking forward to mining some of these

things that they think are gonna pump because uh I mean and if you can do it

you can do it I guess that's another benefit you you could be a miner of B

gold something I didn't really talk about yesterday it's something that's

intriguing to obviously some people in the cryptocurrency space if people are

bringing it up on my comments section so thank you commenter and i don't have all

the commentators names sorry about that you're all all of you who aren't like

you know flood stirs or whatever charles you're all good you add to the

conversation and yeah i I leave everything up there and I don't leave

the ico spam out there obviously the people are just spamming stuff but yeah

I leave some pretty I mean some stuff is atrocious there I mean it's there's some

really some people like to they love they love the anti-semitic stuff they

get a they get a big kick out of that so I leave it up there just to show you how

foolish some people are alright so uh you know what I'm talking about the

comments section I know most of you who don't need to look at it so you're like

Adam stop wasting my time talking about your comment section I will all right so

do something the Japanese are talking about having their own fed coin you know

what I and I'm maybe gonna I'm not linking to it below I just avoid getting

caught who cares it's a centralized coin if they do it is

just to get their people away from using cash it's not a good thing it's not a

good thing for Bitcoin you if you're in Japan don't stick like oh cool now I get

to have my own my country has its own cryptocurrency if they actually do this

no that means I gotta get into Bitcoin now so I can avoid getting into the

Japanese matrix that's what you got to be thinking so yeah it's centralized you

don't you don't have to be a loyal Japanese slave or just like is when we

have eventually we might have fed coin here in America you don't have to be

some loyalists that'll just you know give up your being anonymous giving up

your cash no what you do is they force you into

the Fed coins of whatever country you're in just get Bitcoin you're having the

system and they're not gonna care because 80% of the people are gonna be

like yeah I love it I don't have cash anymore

thank you government all right and yet another thing some low-level Trump

officials said the word of blockchain today and people are like oh my god the

Trump administration is so friendly for a Bitcoin well it has nothing who cares

they might have even been a pump of the price today who we don't need the

government's approval in fact it doesn't a low-level Trump Mook who cares what

they they're you know what they're talking about anyone most people the

bureaucracy have no idea what they're talking about they're spell spelling out

the word blockchain cool great they're trendy awesome whatever that has nothing

to do with us so I know a lot of people gonna be talking about that in the next

few days it's nothing all right Bitcoin here's the real thing

don't worry about what you know if if someone sort of like something that's

low level in the government I mean go down to the social system admin guide of

everything so speaking about governments god I hope I didn't skip anything here I

get I skip a darn lot here how did I do that

that's where that Adam back thing okay yeah some more people three gold stuff

you know going back to yesterday it's gonna show how far a marketing and a

name can take you with the 80% but use again I'm not telling you to buy begone

I'm just saying sitting on your butt hold your Bitcoin get your freebie gold

but they're gonna be all these people that are just like they're buying the B

casts are trading to be cash they're just the 80% or just like yeah I've

gotta get it's gotta buy this thing even though I can get it for free I'm gonna

buy this thing so because it does it's real name that they're using does use

the word Bitcoin in it and I'm not calling it that we're gonna see how far

that name takes you how far marketing takes you and and I think it's gonna be

pretty good for them and it's gonna open the door for Bitcoin crypto dividend

number four number five Number six number seven a light coin Forks we're

gonna have it's just the there's just greed greed and greed isn't necessary D

like it people love to use the word greed to put people down

Greta's the desire for more okay and agree can be used in a I would say a

positive way but not in a negative way so there are people out that greed is

going to leave the desire for money it's going to lead other people for took more

crippling dividends there's no doubt about it and this be the big old thing

the be cash thing has already shown people it's already show people I mean

we were everyone was safe be gosh she's gonna go to zero BK it didn't go to zero

I thought was gonna crash - it didn't crash I learned I saw didn't crash um

and you said people say well isn't Mike cray might go down now it's all the way

it's still at ten percent of a frickin big on more than ten percent of my

frickin bitcoins amazing it's amazing how you just system that we live in

today just that buy anything I mean heck when what's gonna happen with beagle

beagle goes on the South Korean exchange I don't know anyway them remember we

talked about how that one South Korean exchange is gonna have over 100 all

coins on its and that's a new exchange it's not bit thumb I mean I wonder

what's gonna happen then I mean it's every altcoin gonna bring go

go through the roof it'll be interesting to observe keep

your eye on South Korea it's much more important to China it appears God

Chinese fun no more old the MSG on that Chinese flood for God's sakes

all right pound out like punch so did I do the yeah eighty percent pumping yeah

and again just hold your be gold anything if you think if you if you got

a conspiracy theory I get about be gold you're scared about it to do nothing

just hold on your Bitcoin and maybe one day you'll feel comfortable about

splitting it whatever let the eighty percent just pump it up

buy it pipe it up etc etc and you know what it it's probably it's gonna be a

good thing I think they seem that they really dislike that the people behind

the be cash and the 2x I mean they're doing it it's a friendly thing they're

not pretending to be Bitcoin or anything like that they seem to be it's gonna

hurt aetherium in a way he's the mining alright enough a big gold for today I

mean more and more people going to be talking about it there's gonna be more

media coverage obviously you heard it here first the

this channel you get all sorts of interesting exclusives all right we

talked about the low level trumpet I we talked about the Japanese alright let's

talk about South Africa for a second there's been a lot of people I have been

in South Africa but I spend almost a month there and I've obviously been the

southern Africa all yours and Bob lame-o's at Mozambique and you know

where we're all hearing all these stories about so many countries

inflating away their their currency and we and we know in South Africa there's

crime and I when I was in South Africa I basically dealt with um guys there that

were involved in technology and we're they were doing all right they had jobs

I didn't have to rely on government jobs or anything like that they were

entrepreneurial in spirit so I was seeing a very good side of South Africa

and it is a beautiful country but I am contacted by people often said I mean

they have different stories and and I know many South Africans who have left

South Africa and have you know maybe called the Perth or wherever what I'm

trying to get at here is that you know that the leader Zuma is terrible he

spends and spends and spends and spends and that the South African Rand is not

good it's not good at all okay it will end up in really bad shape and who knows

what the government could do there it is it is democratically elected but it the

it's hard I mean a lot of the people do not know what they're voting for the

people in those slums those horrible areas are the worse off because the Zuma

and they're the ones voting for him so we every I bin isn't Bob way also and

I I know a farmer in Zimbabwe and I know what he goes through and I know how

happy he is about Bitcoin so I recommend that every responsible South African and

I've never seen anything like this before but it's just all coming together

in my head now because and there's some videos about South Africa that are out

now where there are guys that are really just very frustrated with the whole

system that's going on there so I recommend that everyone in South

Africa that's a responsible person who wants to

plan ahead who wants to have insurance just in case

the ran implodes tomorrow or just in case Zuma just takes it to another

uncalled-for level because silver is without South Africa those countries

around that would be starving date and that's a joke in itself so South Africa

all of a sudden started the star there'd be a real big problem everyone should

own a big coin down there that's responsible every one of you should use

it as a hedge against your the lifestyle against Zuma against against the the

upcoming inflation that no doubt what will happen because your government

spends like a drunken sailor it is ridiculous it's ridiculous and you all

know it too so again I'm saying if you're a South African and you're

planning I'll stay in there and another another thing is there might be capital

control really strict capital controls where you can get your money out of

there like the Zimbabwe one day and again and if you're gonna want to get if

you were gonna want to escape suddenly if it becomes so bad you're gonna want

to have Bitcoin but you're not gonna be able to at your cat your your ear and

out of there okay if it comes to that so I'm not I'm not a doom and gloom ER but

dudes just as insurance South African beautiful country I shall return one day

and I have some Bitcoin and again the people that I already interact yet

already have Bitcoin so we don't have discussions like that because they're

gonna be fine no matter what happens that was a longer rant than I intended

but you only hear that kind of stuff here and they have it you know it's

funny they had that a cryptocurrencies show on the cable TV in in South Africa

so they they're they people are learning about it so just don't learn do okay

where we okay low-level Trump the fish are we talking about South Africa safer

shut up providing them a safer place for their quick okay oh yes how could I

forget Peter Schiff Peter Schiff gold money has an announcement that they just

made i link to it below they add bitcoin aetherium to the gold money holding now

i don't exactly know how they interpret this art

if you're gonna be able to use Bitcoin to buy gold through gold money or

there's some combination or you're gonna be able or you gonna be able to like

gold money's gonna store your Bitcoin for you which is sound silly but here's

the thing here's a thing you have Peter Schiff telling everyone that Bitcoin and

it in cryptocurrencies are Ponzi schemes and now you have this company which he

is heavily affiliated with which he promotes which I mean does he own a

share of you I don't even know they're clear they're using cryptocurrency to

promote themselves engaging with cryptocurrency in a major way promoting

it on their Twitter feed and on their page so is he gonna just remain quiet

about this or or what I mean he it seems kind of weird it seems kind of strange

maybe someone out there can help me out with this one

I don't know so Peter Schiff what is going on out there and that was what I

was just trying to to read there and it doesn't matter because I think I said

everything i'm adam meister the bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister

remember to subscribe this channel like this video share this video and do check

out the new section below found that like button if you enjoyed I will or if

you didn't enjoy I will say hi to the people in the chat right now and we have

this week a Bitcoin tomorrow at noon Eastern Time

bye

For more infomation >> Bitcoin is the enemy of frivolous debt! Venezuelans need BTC! Ethereum Classic, Bgold, South Africa - Duration: 25:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nintendo fans lining up for "Super NES Classic" gaming system - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Nintendo fans lining up for "Super NES Classic" gaming system - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 Classic - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 Classic - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Super NES Classic Goes On Sale With Promise Of More Supply To Meet Demand - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Super NES Classic Goes On Sale With Promise Of More Supply To Meet Demand - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 Kompressor Classic met Automatische Airco / Navigatie / Cruise Control / - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 Kompressor Classic met Automatische Airco / Navigatie / Cruise Control / - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 CDI CLASSIC (109pk) Navi /Climat /Cruise /Elek. pakket /Armsteun /6-bak / - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 CDI CLASSIC (109pk) Navi /Climat /Cruise /Elek. pakket /Armsteun /6-bak / - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Albums: Paul Simon - Graceland | October 4th on AXS TV - Duration: 0:31.

♪♪

I learned to listen on a level that I had never experienced before.

I was coming out of folk rock, didn't change verse to verse.

Their patterns altered in some subtle way. At first I thought now I've got a problem.

Soon after that I began to think, no, now I have an adventure.

access TV

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét