Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2017

Ba ba ba bam~!

- Hello - Wait, wait~ There are 20 viewers.

- We were one minute late. We're sorry. - We're very sorry

We had to spare a moment to check to show you a better live today

That's right

We hope you forgive us for being one minute late

- There are already 164 viewers. Today we have unusually many hearts. - I know

- There are 70,000 hearts now - I think 50,000 hearts are pressed by you, Seung Hyub

- 50,000 hearts by only me? What's that? - Every time I see Seung Hyub, he's like...

This live was accessible 2 days ago when you look at the schedule

So, I read all the comments

All?

- All~ - All? All~

Then, can you tell me what comment was there on the 231st line?

"Awesome"?

Since there are 616 viewers, we'll start with the V-App song when there are 800

Then... There are 800 already

- Oh~! - Already

There's something to tell you now after reading the comments

- We're not wearing couple tees! - Actually, I wore it first

But I noticed Hun was wearing this too. So, I told him "Hun, we are couples today."

Then his face was like...

I should change my clothes

"Are you guys shooting *'Silmido'?" *(A title of a Korean film)

- I'm wearing like a college student today - Kwang Jin, what concept is your fashion today?

- According to here, it's like a costume in "Silmido" - Kwang Jin is a military guy for today

- There are 1,400 viewers logged in. Let's greet them first. - Okay

- One two three! Hello~ - We're N.Flying

Finally, our live is back again. How was your week?

- I had a great week - We didn't ask you

- We already know that. It's all well-known.

- Today's title of our V-App live is "I Need U," right? - Right

-I thought it was like Taeyang's song "I Need A Girl" - [Singing the song]

Perform it with the dance

- [Singing] - No!!!

Come on. Let's do it a little more.

- Ah! Stop that! - I think we're in the wrong place

- They are dangerous - You know you wanted this

Dancing machine Kwang Jin

But, what we're covering today is BTS' "I Need U" girl~

- No. It's just "I Need U." - "I Need U"

- Well, erase your memories please

- Ppyong! Yeah yeah... - We're covering BTS' "I Need U"

That's right. It's the song we could listen to and appreciate during our promotion.

I assume you might wonder how we arrange this song

I know

We were so fascinated by the choreography and the song while we were promoting "Awesome"

That's why... Stop that! Stop, please!

That's not for you

So, before we actually begin, we'll sing our logo song first

We've been preparing this live for the week.

Our logo song first... We'll start~!

Are we going to keep doing that line? I assume it might go on after 10 years.

[Singing the logo song]

Then let's get back to our seat

You're "a bowl of rice Seung Hyub" in the lyrics?

- Yes. - Why bowl of rice?

Don't you visit our official cafe?

- I do - But I don't read your posts

- Won't you read them? - We always read our fans' posts, but not yours

I used to call myself "a bowl of rice Seung Hyub" when I had my hair longer.

Don't you think it's cute?

Let's just go

- Let's go for the live, Jae Hyun - Let's go for the live!

- Be careful with the mic - Hurry, I can't go in till you go in first

- I'm sorry~

Jae Hyun, you're so slow

Are you gonna sit there?

Let's tune up first

Ah! Ah! Can you hear?

- This is... - Can you hear... in the sky?!

Let's concentrate on the emotion. This is a sad song.

To our beloved N.Fia...

We'll start "I Need U"

Our beloved N.Fia...

Wait~

- Ah! - Oh, no~!

Then, three verses of N.Fia as a penalty

- N! - N.Flying and N.Fia...

- Fi! - *Figa sseokhi jin ahn aht ji mahn... *(They are not brothers or sisters in blood)

- Oh~ Impressive~ Ah! - Ah~! *Gajok gatda *(We're like family)

- What was that?! - Was it not right?

- Aha aha~! You try it then. - N! - If the flow was like that...

- N.Flying and N.Fia... - Fi!

- *Fihal su upneun oonmyungeul gah jin... *(They have a ineluctable destiny) - Oh~!

- *Areumdaun Inyeon imnidah *(In a beautiful relationship) - Oh!

This is how you should've gone

I can't agree more. Sorry about 'Ah~ We're like family.'

- What was that?

- Let's go, then - Where?

- Let's go for the performance - Let's go, Jae Hyun

- Aren't you ready? - I'm done. We can start. I'm good.

Then, we'll start with N.Flying version of BTS' "I Need U"

Why am I so nervous?

I saw Seung Hyub's fingers

They were trembling like a leaf

- I already have hand tremor - But you were really trembling like this

I was nervous.

Let's read the comments.

I'll read them via my cellphone

- I have visions 20.0, so I can see everything - What's 20.0?

20.0!

I can read the comment."You're super awesome."

"Seung Hyub's voice is superb"

- The volume was up. "It was awesome~!" - Hey~ - That's not a manner

"That was so good." Seung Hyub, they want your heart.

- Stop making that sound - This is all I can do for acting cute

- Practice another - They asked for your heart not cuteness

- Hun, I'm sorry. But we have to be a couple for a while. I'm so hot right now. - Really?

It's too hot here.

Many viewers are leaving lots of compliments. We're so honored. Let's all dance!

- We're so honored - Then, how about expressing about being so honored?

Jae Hyun, Jae Hyun! Can't you dance to this song?

You've been practicing when you were free

- The choreography was so cool - Then try it like a cool guy

Let's clap for him

But Jae Hyun lost in the dance battle with me

- Oh really? Did you guys have a dance battle? - Yes

This choreography is originally cool. But I haven't been dancing for a long time.

We'll move back for you.

- This dance starts by leaning backwards - Really?

I'll start from the front and then go back

I'll start the music

Let the music start~

You gotta turn this first

- It's about 38 seconds - I know, I know...

I'll tell you the truth. I've actually been practicing this.

You've been practicing hard

Wow~! You're sexy~!

I can't see the camera

This is the climax

Let's back off

Oh~!

You're trying really hard

- Wow!! - Did you see? I've been preparing it hard.

- Jae Hyun, you should just play the drums - Okay

- But that was good. It was awesome.

You're covered with sweat.

- How about Hun trying dancing? - Everyone...

Maybe not

Anyway, I did it

- I can dance, too - Then just show it to us

- Everyone... - But I haven't been dancing for a long time

I heard more than 4,000 viewers were watching us performing in live

We really want to thank you

Since we saw my, Jae Hyun's dancing,

we'll discuss our arrangement and other musical things up close

BTW, "Jae Hyun's dancing was good"

There are lots of comments about praising your dance

After your dance, a comment said, "I am so proud of your dance"

"The dance looks so sincere"

I have practiced it before. But it's still been too long since I've danced last time.

So, it's really hard. I've been practicing though.

If there's another opportunity to show other dances, I'll practice them later

- That's cool - "Jae Hyun, you're so good at dancing"

- I can't agree more for today - Thank you

"A heart attack!"

- What was that? That's the weirdest one today. - Could you guys please proceed?

We'll talk about our arrangement

Maybe you noticed that there was something you saw for the first time in our live performance

- This one - Ah! The keyboard! - Let's listen to it

- Seung Hyub has been playing the piano for 15 years, right? - No. For 34 years.

Why is there no sound?

- Seung Hyub, can you perform a piano piece? - Ah~ Kim Jae Hyun... A piano piece?

- Can I do what I practice everyday? - Okay

Oh! Oh!

Be quiet! I can't hear the piano!

Sorry

- I thought you were "Steel Heart" - We played the piano firstly, right?

- That's right - So a lot of things happened to us

We discussed a lot in order to

perform "I Need U" by BTS more nicely

I felt burden. Because...

more people came in than usual

and pressed hearts

So we practiced harder

There is a piano solo of yours in "I Need U", right?

Right, actually, I haven't played piano solo many times

- But it's really good - When arranging, the piano

makes zestful sound and... What should I say?

When we play the drums and guitar,

the feeling is changed when the piano is added.

- "I hope you and BTS get close" - Actually...

there is JIN in BTS

We're the same age

- So we became friends - Really? - I envy you

Jae-kyung from RAINBOW is my sister, but we're not close

We're family though...

I once lived with CNBLUE

My parents are in Yangju

- That's good - My parents are in Yangju

Later, if we get the chance...

I hope we can sing songs with piano

We had great time while practicing and trying new thing

Of course, there was a conflict of opinions

Jae Hyun played an essential role

- *Gong? Soccer Ball? *(Ball. Similar pron. with essential role in Korean)

- Basketball - He practiced dance a lot

- Shuttlecock - Then, now

We're gonna sing request songs

We read comments a lot

Many viewers requested "I Need U" we performed today

- Also, many wanted us to sing "PICK ME" - I know the song

"PICK ME"

Say 'Jae Hyun, please turn on the volume'

Say 'Jae Hyun, please turn on the volume'

Please give it to me

Say 'Jae Hyun, please turn on the volume'

- Wait - Quickly

Stop it, Jae Hyun. The base amp is angry.

Please turn up the volume

Jae Hyun, please...

- Jae Hyun, please... - Stop

"PICK ME" is in vogue, these days

I listened to the song. It's really exciting song.

What is the melody?

- Anyone who knows the lyrics? - Of course, I know!

That's it?

Is that all?

Then let's play savi of "PICK ME".

- E key - Jae Hyun, do you know the choreography?

- I danced just now - I know the dance too

Wait! Don't wreck this.

Then, Jae Hyun, while beating the drums,

please choreograph in savi

- It'll be a rare scene - You can do it, right? You're a drummer.

Show the dance

Like this

And this

- Then, it'll be first and then... - And this

This is first, right?

Hun, this is...

Could you play like this?

- Split the beat - More funky?

Lower volume

Not a dance song, but a N.Flying version

Shall we change it to be more funky?

Stop! As a funky rhythm!

Not dance

Countdown please

- This is not good enough - We need a little more practice

This song is only for cute girls

That's right. It's for girls.

Not for the older generations like us

Two are 25 years old

Wait. His body is a man, but his mind is a girl.

- Only mind. That's a problem. - Really?

Anyways

I checked comments before

We did "In My Head" last week

- It was very well received - Really?

"You're old fashioned"

What were you doing?

- He sang "In My Head" - Yep

Then, shall we communicate with our viewers?

Shall we? Then, there are lots of request songs on comment.

- I'm wondering about what we will do next week - "Rough"

"Rough"? This?

A spring song!

Spring comes~

Scary

- What are you doing? - I don't want to stay with him today

Wow. Is it a couple t-shirt?

- Imitate Kwang Jin - "Cherry Blossom Ending"

Like this.

- What are you doing? - "Cherry Blossom Ending"

"Spring, Spring, Spring" by Roy Kim. "Cherry Blossom Ending"? It's good.

- We can't say spring without the song - But it's too cold to sing a spring song

- "Something tough" - "My Type"

- "Cherry blossom pension" - What?

*Alchemy? *(Similar pron. with pension in Korean)

Someone wants us to play "Can't Stop"

Not that one

Red Hot Chili Peppers? It's cool.

Block B's "HER"

That sounds good! It'll be fun!

Anyway, let's say hello again for new viewers

Hello, we're N... Oh. One, two, three. Hello, we're N.Flying!

- Sorry. I was a tad overzealous. - It was good

Please introduce N.Flying

- He is an official explanation-bug in N.Flying - What?

- I'm human - Explanation-bot

- You did it before - Do it today. About N.Flying.

For many viewers. 8,400 viewers.

We, N.Flying, are...

in FNC

- and artists - That's right. Band.

- We made a debut on this May 20th... - No no. Last year.

- Last year. It is now March. - Last year, on May 20th...

We're third best band in FNC

- N.Flying and new flying - By yourself?

New flying for new leap

- Do you know the spelling? - New flying

Why are you so surprised?

Anyway, we're accepting song requests

Someone wants us to play Ji Min and XIUMIN's "CALL YOU BAE"

It's good song, huh?

Can I detach this? And shall we sit down?

Are you tired? Okay.

Seung Hyub, please clean up scattered clothes

- Scattered? - I didn't wear sunglasses while performing!

- We are a couple - No way

- Don't do that - Day 1 from today

- I was almost angry - I didn't wear sunglasses. What're you doing?

We should sit down! Let's have a seat.

Hun, go to the right and give me the camera

No

Hello, I'm a guitarist Cha Hun in N.Flying

- You look handsome - You're awesome

- How soulless! - I have no soul

Kwang Jin, please change seats with me

I hate you too! Come on. Day 1 from today.

- Ah, because of your clothes? - I don't want to sit by him

Comments...

Can you guys see them?

- I can't see Hun - "Please buy clothes for Seung Hyub"

- I saw the comment - I can't afford to help others

- I like it - Do I look like a tough guy?

- I'll take this off - Do I look like a tough guy?

- It looks like the clothes for drill - You look great today

You look so ugly. It wouldn't be right for fans, Jae Hyun.

I lost my foundation today... So I didn't put on make up.

How do women call it?

*Fa-de. Me-be. *(Foundation. Make up base)

Anyway, for next week

- Why? - You moved on too quickly

- It's weird. I've never heard these before. - Okay

We're gonna perform a request song next week

I hope you request a good song

Which song will be changed to N.Flying's version?

Not B, but V

Please look forward to it

It's good! Once again.

It makes me sad but...

It's time to wrap up

Really?

- Already? - Not farewell

We'll always be with you

Over 9,000 viewers are watching this show. It's our first time.

I'm gonna make N.Fia poem

N.Flying likes pistachios very much

- What does that mean? - You like pistachios, right?

- We like. We used to eat it in Japan. - Anyway!

How many episodes have we filmed?

Third. No, fourth.

We played the fourth "I Need U"

We haven't decided which song we will play and when we will film

- Actually you'll probably know when. - And...

To over 9,000 viewers

We can show our performance

to many viewers. It makes me happy.

We'll come back nicely. Please do expect on us.

Please subscribe to our channel and...

Can you see this? Heart?

- It may be located here - Please press heart

No it's located in the middle. By Kwang Jin.

Here. Please press this.

Anyway, we'll practice harder to see you. Shall we sing our logo song?

Don't do that. It's irritating.

Really

Don't do that! Let's go.

Kwang Jin, give me my acoustic guitar

He is ready to play

Let's go

Go!

Our V app show finished. Put your phone into your pocket~

With Jae Hyun, Hun, Kwang Jin

and Seung Hyub. Please give us heart.

It finished! Let's roll together!

- I don't want to finish - Let's drag on

Bye~

For more infomation >> [ENG] N.Flying Live I NEED U Full - Duration: 30:06.

-------------------------------------------

[Engsub] EXO Lay - I Need You MV Behind The Scene - Duration: 1:12.

Subbed by lyuanz

This is my grandfather on my left and my grandmother on my right

I usually call them YeYe (grandfather) and Waipo (grandmother)

It's also my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary this year

So, having walked this journey

I felt that, as a grandson, there isn't much I can give them too

So I hope that I can give them a wonderful memory

And that this will be a wonderful gift for them

And look, my grandmother is so pretty and my grandfather is so handsome

I am really happy today

Are you guys happy?

Happy! This is the best gift Yixing has given us

I hope that through the music video I NEED U, everyone would be able to feel

The charms of France, Paris and CHAUMET

Including the loving hug that my grandparents gave each other at Place Vendôme

<I NEED U> is a song that is a continuation of the style from <what U need>

And there are also some funky hip-hop R&B

These two songs are actually a correspondence to each other I was already writing <I NEED U> when I released <what U need>

Because, when you use a song to ask a question

You would also need to use a song to answer this question as well

And also, thank you to CHAUMET for your overwhemling support

Thank you CHAUMET Thanks CHAUMET

Merci CHAUMET :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét