Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2017

Hi

It's Hazel.

Today I'm here to organize these summer clothes behind me.

It's a lot, right?

But this is not all.

I have piles of clothes here.

I will remain these clothes hanging on the closet for now since there are too many.

And I have boxes full of clothes.

And there are clothes in this closet as well.

I'm such a hoarder, I can't throw away my clothes.

But let's clean up these clothes together.

Let get it!

Because there are so many clothes here, I'm going to organize them shirts by shirts, pants by pants, dress by dress, and skirts by skirts.

And I will put them in my drawers little by little.

These are all my pants.

I'm going to organize them counting one by one.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Seven, Sixth is missing

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Twenty

Twenty one

Twenty two

Twenty three

Twenty four

Twenty five

Twenty six

Twenty seven

I have 27 pants so far.

I have some more in the washing machine, but I won't count those.

Now, I will count my jumpsuits.

Pants, I have 27

I have 7 jumpsuits including one romper with long sleeves.

So the total is 34.

Let's put the 34 in the drawers!

Sweat pants go into the first drawer.

I won't roll up the sweat pants.

Cuz they are sweat pants.

Sweats I wear outdoors

Sweats I wear indoors

For outdoors

Also for outdoors

For indoors

For outdoors

jumpsuits

These go over here.

These pants as well,

Summer pants I can wear over here.

Soon, I won't be able to wear.

I will reorganize them then it gets colder.

Yeah I'm done!

But I'm not.

hahahahhahahha

ahhahahahaha too much

This is not the end.

I recorded cleaning all these up.

Linked them down below in the description box.

But I got one part finished, I feel good now.(even though I look super tired)

(How do I finish all these up?)

Click the link in the description box for other episodes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét