Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2017

Coming Soon

For more infomation >> Minecraft: How To Build A Bowling Alley - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Boker tree brand trapper. Field test. survival shelter build. - Duration: 23:34.

Hello and welcome to Ireland.

Today I'm looking at a rather special knife,

this is the Boker Tree brand trapper,

the steel is c73 carbon steel,

the handles are made from beer barrels

It's a rather pretty knife

and it's also special because it has been sent to me by a You Tube friend.

He actually sent me two knives

but this is the one we're looking at today.

Let's give you a closer look at this

Okay, so here we have the Boker Tree Brand trapper close up.

It's a very lovely knife

The wooden handles are very beautiful in my opinion

Everything about this knife is very well put together.

its very crisp and clean and very well, well made.

It's also very special to me because as I said

it has been sent to me by a youtube friend

It's not every day something like this happens

and I feel greatly honored and privileged

that he would take the time and trouble to send this half the way around the world to me.

Okay, so the weather forecast for today is not good

so we need to move hard and fast now to build a shelter

We're going to build a shelter to test this knife out.

so let's get at it guys, okay!

Okay, like a sniper in Stalingrad,

I've had to relocate

my original campsite was about six hundred metres that way

My rushes, that I'm going to use for thatch are about two hundred metres that way

and the intervening ground was just too rough and too wild

to carry the rushes over

so I've had to come here

I'll just give you a quick close up of my frame

I just wanted to show you one thing that I find useful

These supports, I have tapped into the ground

and I tied them together under this

so these are now acting as bipods

rather than resting them on this

horizontal pole, and putting weight on it

they're now supporting it

so it makes a very rigid and well supported shelter

okay?

One thing my friend wondered was

if this blade

would be good for filleting fish

or filleting fish if you speak Americanese

Well, there's only one way to find out.

Now the only fish my fishmonger had

were sea bass.

so that's what I'm using here

I would say yes

it works pretty well as a filleting knife

or filleting knife

okay

I won't even try to guess how Bear Grylls might season his food

but I'm going to use salt and pepper

This living off the land, you know

It's really tough and hard

You wouldn't like it very much

Nope

you wouldn't like it at all

This is hard going

Dyson

Eh Dicey

that was a very tasty feed

very nice!

Just getting a brew on guys

At least this time we have a waterproof shelter

We had some nice rain roll through

and it shed it pretty well

so we're grand

I've been watching tom in the woods

Hi Tom

and his experiments with his brew kit

and I saw that he was using one of these enamel mugs

I got this one in Halford's

for two euro's

I was using a big stainless steel mug

it's about five hundred mil's

it's a bit big, its actually a small cook kit

It's a bit big if you just want a cup of tea or a cup of coffee

this one is about, is a little over three hundred mils

and it's a more compact size to carry around

And I made a small alcohol stove for it.

I made it so the flame doesn't burn too high

it's a reasonably small flame

and that keeps it from scorching the mug too much

we're not too far off the boil now

Or off the hot enough mark

I won't bring it to the boil

she's just about to bubble, I don't want it too hot

don't want to spill it either

I like this instant cappuccinp

you've got sugar, milk and the whole lot all in one

I've made the sapling bed again

and it's not working out quite as well this time

because I'm on a slight slope this way

and I'm on a slope that way

and I've had to tie it together with twine and what have you

It works better on the flat

still makes a reasonably comfy bed

Going to get this into me

Now comes the tricky part, getting into the sleeping bag

I'll get bunked down for the night, okay?

Good morning

Well the shelter worked fairly well last night

but my love affair with the sapling bed or the stick bed is about at an end

it was a pain in the ass last night

because I'm sloping this way, and sloping downhill as well

it kept moving about

and I had to tie it in place, but it's still not great

also

we're so used to sleeping on a perfectly level bed

that when you're on a slope, I really found the slope last night

and really noticed it

Dyson's already up and about

so I'm just going to have some hot chocolate

and we'll get on the road

Just to be perfectly honest

for the rushes

I used my old beater knife

cutting rushes is very hard on edge

and I didn't have time to be messing about sharpening knives

I knew it was going to take the edge

so I used this

for the rushes

The little Boker knife

I found was very very nice, very good

It's a very well made, very pretty knife

very well put together

It's a good sharp knife as well

Now, it has blunted a little

but it did quite a lot of work

and it did, you know, we were cutting fairly fast and hard

and anyway

you have your second blade to back up

This is my first, ahm

This is the first time I've come across a Boker knife

and I'm quite impressed with them

I'm going to be having a long hard look at Boker knives from now on

Take a good look at all their models

Quite an impressive little knife

And to my YouTube friend who wishes to remain anonymous

thank you very very much for this, I really appreciate it

You're going to have to give me a hint of what to send back

otherwise I'll have to send you an autographed photo of myself for your mantle piece

That would be nice!

anyway

I'm going to have my hot chocolate, get home and have some breakfast

before this guy goes chasing deer or something

stay Dyson!

Thanks for watching guys,

Boker knives are lovely

Bye bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét