Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 21 2019

Last year, I hired a wardrobe consultant and completely changed my entire

wardrobe. Did it make a difference? I'm going to answer that in this video. So, do

the clothes that you wear really make a difference? Yeah. They make a huge

difference. Just in the last 6 months, my new wardrobe has been responsible for

making me hundreds of thousands of dollars. So, what's my story? Well, if

you go back in the history of my YouTube channel, you'll see that I used to wear

my old Be The Hero logo. It was more of an athletic shirt made out of polyester.

And I thought it was so cool. But one of my good friends for many years as a

wardrobe consultant, I've always wanted to work with her. And as I was starting

to get some traction in my business, I thought, "You know what? I'm going to have a

conversation with her. Get her advice. See what she thinks of what I wear." She told

me right off the bat. "You got to stop wearing that. Do not wear those shirts

ever again. Maybe if you're going exercising but not any other time." And I

said... Well, I was surprised. I was really shocked. The reason she gave me such bold

advice is I gave her permission too. I said, "You know what? This is my ideal

client. This is who I am working with and this is who I want to

work with. This is the type of service that I offer. This is what my brand

represents. This is what I stand for. This is what I'm doing." Came with that

understanding, she saw how I was dressing and says, "That doesn't match. You can't do

that. Uh-uh, that doesn't work. If everything that you have told me... Let's

go shopping together and I'll show you how to dress." Okay? So, this is one of the

shirts. Okay, this is a real casual. This is a... You

know, if I'm if I were going out networking, I'd wear something I'd wear a

button-down and whatnot. We'd go to Dillard's or Nordstrom. And we went into

the shoe section. And she pointed at, "Would you like these? Do you like these?"

And I'm like, "Okay. You can see me wearing those?" Like everything seemed so foreign

to me. But I decided to be coachable and just like, "Alright. I'll give it a try."

And I bought a couple pairs of shoes. And right away, I felt the difference. I mean,

one there really good quality shoes. But people

started commenting. Like, "Oh, I like your shoes. Those shoes look really nice." And

then I went to Nordstrom Rack and there was a pair of shoes there I don't have

him here with me to show you. But there's a pair of shoes, they're dress shoes that

were like those are sharp. They were slightly too big for my foot. But they

were... They're still expensive being it that they are at the rack. They were

originally like $400 shoes. And I'm like, I think I'm just going to buy some inserts

and see if I can make these shoes work. They became instantly one of my favorite

shoes. I wore him to church, I warm to meetings and people would notice. Okay, I

want to show you the shoes that I'm wearing today right now. Just in my socks.

Let me go grab my boots. Okay, I'm back. Check out these beauties. Wow! Alright.

So, these weren't the ones that I purchased at first. After I learned that

there was something to this that the shoes that I wear, the pants that I

wear. By the way, I used to be a Levi's guy. Now wearing Mavi jeans. These are so

much more comfortable than Levi's. Just have to say. They look way better but

they're way, way, way more comfortable. Just saying. And anyway. So, these boots I

bought after I'd already been having some good experiences with my new

wardrobe. And I asked my wardrobe stylist to go shopping with me again. And she

said, "You know what? These boots are awesome. You're going to love these boots." I

was not a boot person. I've never worn boots like that. I've had like just ugly

snow boots that are functional. These were $400 boots. Am I saying that

to brag? It's almost kind of embarrassing just say. I don't know, it still feels

embarrassing to say that I spent 400 bucks on a pair of boots. Why would I do

that? Why would I spend 400 bucks on some boots? Well, I wanted my clients to notice.

My clients appreciate stuff like this. And I wanted my clients to notice. I

wanted them to feel comfortable. And it's worked. It really has worked. These very

shoes, anytime I've worn these boots with my clients. They comment on them. And they

talk about their favorite shoes and where they got them. It's just... It really

works. Now, let's talk about confidence. I had no idea that confidence was

connected to the way I dressed. But I tell you when I go places, when a network,

when I walk into a room and I'm right, I feel great. And of course, I like

it when people compliment me. On Sunday, I wore a new blazer to church. And I got

the same compliment for multiple people. They said, "That looks sharp." They use the

same word like, "Wow, you look sharp." I said, "Thanks." See, if I want to get new clients,

if I want to make a good first impression, they're going to see my clothes

first. They're going to see my outer shell first. They don't know what's on the

inside. They don't see my heart. They don't see how genuine I am. They don't

see my capability. They don't see my track record. They don't know the results

that I can help them with. They just see my exterior. They see my facial

expression. They see my haircut. They see my shirt. They see my pants, they see my

shoes, they see my confidence level. And they make a judgement. You make a

judgment of me, I make a judgment of you. That's how it works. And the way that we

dress really can set the stage for how everything else goes. So, I am NOT your

wardrobe stylist. But I have a great one. If you'd like me to refer you to

somebody. She works with men and women. But I just have to say. I highly

recommend it. I hope you enjoyed this episode. It's really made a big impact

for me. And unrelated, but I've got 2 things that I like to give away. So, you

know that I do keyword research for YouTube videos. And I've got a keyword

research guide. You can find a link to that down below. Also, I've got a whole

team with people that I employ in the Philippines. And I talk a lot and teach

people a lot about how to hire people in the Philippines. So, also in the link down

below, you can find my outsourcing guide. If either of those things would be a

value to you, then you can get them for free and be sure to subscribe and I will

see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Do My Clothes Make A Difference? - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Trump tweets time-lapse video of steel-slatted wall being built - Daily News - Duration: 7:22.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday tweeted a time-lapse video of a portion of his border wall being built in New Mexico as Democrats remain outraged over his declaration of a national emergency

'We have just built this powerful Wall in New Mexico,' Trump wrote with the 24 second video he tweeted

'Completed on January 30, 2019 – 47 days ahead of schedule! Many miles more now under construction! #FinishTheWall'The wall is constructed of steel slats

The video features workmen clearing the ground, followed cranes placing sections of the wall into upright positions

While Trump defends his border barrier, Democrats remain furious that he declared a national emergency to get the needed to finish its construction

  Kirsten Gillibrand, who's seeking the 2020 Democratic nomination, said Trump is spreading a 'hateful message' with his building of a wall

'Democrats have funded border security for decades and so it's not a question of not wanting to keep the country safe, but what President Trump wants to do is build a medieval-style wall out of concrete and one that will destroy not just the community but the environment,' she said

 'And it is a hateful message. I mean he's trying to create a picture of division and hate and derision

And that's what I'm so offended by: the fact that he's fused this kind of racism in, in his words and actions is just troubling,' she added

   Earlier this week she said the president's national emergency was 'manufactured

'  Share this article Share Most of the 2020 presidential candidates are separating themselves from Trump and his wall

'Republicans wouldn't have tolerated this if Obama did it,' Sen. Cory Booker told Fox News at a campaign event in New Hampshire

'And they shouldn't tolerate it when Donald Trump is doing it.' Sen. Kamala Harris said this was a crisis of the president's own making

'This is a crisis of his own making because it was a campaign pledge that took heat and propelled him to victory,' she said at a campaign stop in New Hampshire

'He feels the need to keep reciting what is a lie.' Meanwhile, Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Joaquin Castro are drafting a resolution that would block Trump's declaration, The Hill reported

  Castro plans to offer it on Friday, Reuters reported.  So far, 92 lawmakers have signed on and House Democrats could push it through the legislative process to have on the House floor by mid-March

 If both the House and Senate passed legislation stopping Trump, it would have to go to the president for his signature

He is likely veto it. Overriding Trump's veto would require a two-thirds vote in both chambers

 Trump declared a national emergency to build a border wall - his most prominent campaign promise - after he failed to get Congress to appropriate the $5

7 billion he needs to build his wall along the 2,000 mile U.S.-Mexico border.Congress appropriated $1

375 billion that Trump can use for enhanced fencing but specifically did not fund a border barrier

 The president is cobbling together the rest of the money through a patchwork operation that has him taking $600 million from the Treasury Forfeiture Fund and $2

5 billion from an account within the Department of Defense that is used for counter-drug activities, in order to build his wall

Another $3.6 billion will come from DOD's military construction and facility improvement funds

 On Monday, 16 states sued Trump over his decision to declare a national emergency to obtain funds for building his wall along the 2,000 mile U

S.-Mexico border. The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California came just days after Trump invoked emergency powers on Friday after Congress declined to fulfill his request for $5

7 billion to help build the wall that was his signature 2016 campaign promise.His move aims to let him spend money appropriated by Congress for other purposes

Joining in filing the lawsuit are the attorneys general of Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, and Virginia

   Additionally, three Texas landowners and an environmental group filed the first lawsuit against Trump's move on Friday, saying it violates the Constitution and would infringe on their property rights

The legal challenges could slow down Trump's efforts to build the wall, which he says is needed to check illegal immigration and drug trafficking, but will likely end up at the conservative-leaning U

S. Supreme Court. In a budget deal passed by Congress to avert a second government shutdown, nearly $1

4 billion was allocated toward border fencing. Trump's emergency order would give him an additional $6

7 billion beyond what lawmakers authorized. 

For more infomation >> Trump tweets time-lapse video of steel-slatted wall being built - Daily News - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to Build a Microservice using Spring Boot (Request Methods) Part 2 - Duration: 21:29.

For more infomation >> How to Build a Microservice using Spring Boot (Request Methods) Part 2 - Duration: 21:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to build a home in 2 days! Part 1 - Group of 20 people building a home for a family in need. - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> How to build a home in 2 days! Part 1 - Group of 20 people building a home for a family in need. - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 4: Building a relationship with your PA - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Episode 4: Building a relationship with your PA - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to Build a Search & Rescue Jet Boat - Duration: 22:24.

For more infomation >> How to Build a Search & Rescue Jet Boat - Duration: 22:24.

-------------------------------------------

Build a brand! | Sortlist Talents - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Build a brand! | Sortlist Talents - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Proud Space Nerds Episode 4: How to Build a Spaceship — Keeping Astronauts Comfy in Space - Duration: 2:52.

Space is a harsh place. How do we keep astronauts comfy while they're out there?

Let's find out in this episode of How to Build a Spaceship.

It takes a lot of tech to make space a hospitable place.

The collective name for all the bits and pieces

that keep astronauts comfortable on the International Space Station is ECLSS.

The Environmental Control and Life Support System.

There are a lot of pieces that go into ECLSS.

A big one is the Thermal Control System to keep things at a comfortable temperature

You never see pictures of astronauts wearing sweaters on the space station.

Why is that?

The ISS can get hot. In space, there is no air to pull heat away from

the International Space Station. In physics, we call this convection.

We need radiators to get rid of the heat.

Heat Exchangers are another important piece of the system

Think of these as air conditioning in space.

They cool the air and reduce the humidity.

On Earth, things are usually cooled by conduction or convection of heat into the air.

But when it comes to spaceships

there's no air, so the heat has to be radiated out of the spacecraft and into space.

If you've ever spent time in a closed unventilated space

You know things can get... funky pretty fast.

On a spaceship or a space station

you can't open a window to air things out.

So, to keep things smelling fresh and remove contaminants from the air

future astronauts will be able to take

advantage of Honeywell technology called a Photocatalytic Oxidizer.

Basically, an air filter on steroids.

How do the life support systems on the space station differ from an airplane or submarine?

Unlike an airplane or a submarine

the ISS can never land or surface

and therefore it can never open itself up to the atmosphere of Earth.

So it needs to be entirely self-sufficient

which means everything needs to be recycled and for every contaminant

we need to have a way to remove it.

Could Honeywell's ECLSS technology that's used

to clean up the air on the space station be used to clean up air here on Earth

if it gets too polluted?

Absolutely. Honeywell's ECLSS technologies could definitely be used one day

to clean up pollutants and benefit life here on Earth.

I'm Phoebe Henson and I'm a Proud Space Nerd!

Air and water recycling, waste management

and fire detection and suppression are also pieces of ECLSS.

Together, these systems help keep astronauts alive and comfortable in space.

You can even sip an espresso while you gaze out the window and stare at the Earth beneath you.

Although, I prefer a cup of Earl Grey myself.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét