Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 18 2019

I need your love I need your time when everything's wrong you make you make it right

I feel so I high I come alive I need to be with free with you tonight I need your love I need your love

I'll take a breath every time I pass your door I know your there but I can't see

you anymore and that's the reason why you're in the dark

I've been a stranger at the sense we fell apart I feel so helpless here

watch my eyes there filled with fear tell me do you feel the same hold me in your arms again I need your love I need your time when

everything you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free when

tonight I need your love

I need your love

now i'm dreaming will I ever find you now I walk in circles I'll never

figure it out what do I mean to you do I belong I try to fight this but I know

I'm not that strong and I feel so helpless here

watch my eyes there filled with fear tell me do you feel the same hold me in your arms again I need your love

I need your time when everythings wrong you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free

with you tonight I need your love

all the years all the times I'm never been the one to blame

all the tears all the lies I always been trying to make a change I need your love I need your time when

everything's wrong you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be

free

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét