Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 21 2019

Last year, I hired a wardrobe consultant and completely changed my entire

wardrobe. Did it make a difference? I'm going to answer that in this video. So, do

the clothes that you wear really make a difference? Yeah. They make a huge

difference. Just in the last 6 months, my new wardrobe has been responsible for

making me hundreds of thousands of dollars. So, what's my story? Well, if

you go back in the history of my YouTube channel, you'll see that I used to wear

my old Be The Hero logo. It was more of an athletic shirt made out of polyester.

And I thought it was so cool. But one of my good friends for many years as a

wardrobe consultant, I've always wanted to work with her. And as I was starting

to get some traction in my business, I thought, "You know what? I'm going to have a

conversation with her. Get her advice. See what she thinks of what I wear." She told

me right off the bat. "You got to stop wearing that. Do not wear those shirts

ever again. Maybe if you're going exercising but not any other time." And I

said... Well, I was surprised. I was really shocked. The reason she gave me such bold

advice is I gave her permission too. I said, "You know what? This is my ideal

client. This is who I am working with and this is who I want to

work with. This is the type of service that I offer. This is what my brand

represents. This is what I stand for. This is what I'm doing." Came with that

understanding, she saw how I was dressing and says, "That doesn't match. You can't do

that. Uh-uh, that doesn't work. If everything that you have told me... Let's

go shopping together and I'll show you how to dress." Okay? So, this is one of the

shirts. Okay, this is a real casual. This is a... You

know, if I'm if I were going out networking, I'd wear something I'd wear a

button-down and whatnot. We'd go to Dillard's or Nordstrom. And we went into

the shoe section. And she pointed at, "Would you like these? Do you like these?"

And I'm like, "Okay. You can see me wearing those?" Like everything seemed so foreign

to me. But I decided to be coachable and just like, "Alright. I'll give it a try."

And I bought a couple pairs of shoes. And right away, I felt the difference. I mean,

one there really good quality shoes. But people

started commenting. Like, "Oh, I like your shoes. Those shoes look really nice." And

then I went to Nordstrom Rack and there was a pair of shoes there I don't have

him here with me to show you. But there's a pair of shoes, they're dress shoes that

were like those are sharp. They were slightly too big for my foot. But they

were... They're still expensive being it that they are at the rack. They were

originally like $400 shoes. And I'm like, I think I'm just going to buy some inserts

and see if I can make these shoes work. They became instantly one of my favorite

shoes. I wore him to church, I warm to meetings and people would notice. Okay, I

want to show you the shoes that I'm wearing today right now. Just in my socks.

Let me go grab my boots. Okay, I'm back. Check out these beauties. Wow! Alright.

So, these weren't the ones that I purchased at first. After I learned that

there was something to this that the shoes that I wear, the pants that I

wear. By the way, I used to be a Levi's guy. Now wearing Mavi jeans. These are so

much more comfortable than Levi's. Just have to say. They look way better but

they're way, way, way more comfortable. Just saying. And anyway. So, these boots I

bought after I'd already been having some good experiences with my new

wardrobe. And I asked my wardrobe stylist to go shopping with me again. And she

said, "You know what? These boots are awesome. You're going to love these boots." I

was not a boot person. I've never worn boots like that. I've had like just ugly

snow boots that are functional. These were $400 boots. Am I saying that

to brag? It's almost kind of embarrassing just say. I don't know, it still feels

embarrassing to say that I spent 400 bucks on a pair of boots. Why would I do

that? Why would I spend 400 bucks on some boots? Well, I wanted my clients to notice.

My clients appreciate stuff like this. And I wanted my clients to notice. I

wanted them to feel comfortable. And it's worked. It really has worked. These very

shoes, anytime I've worn these boots with my clients. They comment on them. And they

talk about their favorite shoes and where they got them. It's just... It really

works. Now, let's talk about confidence. I had no idea that confidence was

connected to the way I dressed. But I tell you when I go places, when a network,

when I walk into a room and I'm right, I feel great. And of course, I like

it when people compliment me. On Sunday, I wore a new blazer to church. And I got

the same compliment for multiple people. They said, "That looks sharp." They use the

same word like, "Wow, you look sharp." I said, "Thanks." See, if I want to get new clients,

if I want to make a good first impression, they're going to see my clothes

first. They're going to see my outer shell first. They don't know what's on the

inside. They don't see my heart. They don't see how genuine I am. They don't

see my capability. They don't see my track record. They don't know the results

that I can help them with. They just see my exterior. They see my facial

expression. They see my haircut. They see my shirt. They see my pants, they see my

shoes, they see my confidence level. And they make a judgement. You make a

judgment of me, I make a judgment of you. That's how it works. And the way that we

dress really can set the stage for how everything else goes. So, I am NOT your

wardrobe stylist. But I have a great one. If you'd like me to refer you to

somebody. She works with men and women. But I just have to say. I highly

recommend it. I hope you enjoyed this episode. It's really made a big impact

for me. And unrelated, but I've got 2 things that I like to give away. So, you

know that I do keyword research for YouTube videos. And I've got a keyword

research guide. You can find a link to that down below. Also, I've got a whole

team with people that I employ in the Philippines. And I talk a lot and teach

people a lot about how to hire people in the Philippines. So, also in the link down

below, you can find my outsourcing guide. If either of those things would be a

value to you, then you can get them for free and be sure to subscribe and I will

see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Do My Clothes Make A Difference? - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

How To Build A LinkedIn Profile in 2019 - GREAT LinkedIn Profile Example - Duration: 5:53.

Here's the thing, if you're a working professional and you're not utilizing

the power of LinkedIn to expand your career opportunities and to network then

you are missing out my friend. In this video, you'll learn six steps to help you

build a professional LinkedIn profile and if you stay around until the end

you'll learn where you can access a free LinkedIn mini

course. If we've never met before I'm Heather Austin from ProfessorAustin.com

and #thecareerclub on Facebook and on this channel I provide simple

solutions to help you grow a business or launch a career you love so if you're

new here consider subscribing and don't forget to

hit the bell notification down below so you don't miss a thing.

LinkedIn is considered the world largest social network for working professionals

now with almost 600 million users LinkedIn is the perfect place to develop

new connections network for new job opportunities and even write articles so

let's jump into how to create a great LinkedIn profile step number one

optimize the top half the top half of your LinkedIn profile is by far the most

important this is where hiring officials and new connections will go to learn

more about you to optimize the top half of your profile include a professional

headshot that shows you from the elbows up and then include a catchy industry

specific headline that tells others what you do and what your specialty is follow

this with a well-written summary that includes who you are who you help and

how you help them now here's the cool thing I have a playlist that goes into

detail about each of these items I'll go ahead and link that playlist up below

step number two include relevant experience the experience section on

your LinkedIn profile will be formatted a little bit different than on your

resume you don't want to just copy and paste from your resume however you do

want the two sections to mirror each other rather than using bullet points to

explain what you do or what you did I had a personal touch with a paragraph

written in first person you want to outline your main responsibilities and

what your key accomplishments were in two to four sentences

here's the cool thing relevant work experience can also include a volunteer

experience volunteer experience is a great way to show how you give that to

your community and in fact it's been reported that 41 percent of employers

value volunteer work as much as they do regular work experience step number

three add your education and training your education section can really help

you stand out especially if it directly relates to the position you are applying

for it gives a hiring official a better understanding of your background here's

a good rule of thumb when it comes to your education section if you are more

than five years out of high school and have an undergraduate degree you don't

need to list your high school on your LinkedIn profile to make your education

section really shine add activities and societies that you belonged to such as

fraternities sororities or even extracurricular activities and clubs

that you participated in you can also use the description area under the

education section to add awards and honors or even committees that you

served on and as a special note LinkedIn also allows you to add licenses and

certificates this is the perfect way to showcase your skills with your

credentials step number four add keyword specific skills the skills section is

the perfect way to showcase your talents your abilities and your strengths as a

professional LinkedIn allows you to add 50 skills to your profile use a

combination of hard and soft skills to let others know what you do best soft

skills are things that represent your personality and behavior like

communication leadership and teamwork now although these skills are necessary

and important employers really like to see tangible skills like hard skills

hard skills are based on your education and experience they are things like

graphic design accounting project management you want to list your most

important skills first and you can reorder your skills based on a certain

category and feature your top 3 skills step number 5 add special

accomplishments the accomplishments section on LinkedIn allows you to

showcase other and in areas of your life such as

publications courses projects and even languages this is a great way to turn up

the heat on your LinkedIn profile and lets others note that your experience

and education aren't the only reason why they should want to get to know you

better and if you're looking for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use

LinkedIn I created a video just for you that I'll go ahead and link below step

number 6 request recommendations recommendations are the perfect addition

to your LinkedIn profile they validate your special skills your expertise and

most importantly how well you work with others reach out to colleagues managers

teachers and leaders in your network and request a recommendation from them now

here's a special tip if you're not getting the feedback you hoped

compulsive recommendation for the person that you requested one from chances are

they'll return the favor now if you want to take your LinkedIn

profile to the next level take a look at LinkedIn lift-off it's a free five day

mini course that will help you develop the most important sections on your

LinkedIn profile I'll go ahead and link it up below and if you like this video

be sure to hit the like button down below make sure you share this with

anyone you know that might benefit and of course don't forget to subscribe and

I will see you in the next video

For more infomation >> How To Build A LinkedIn Profile in 2019 - GREAT LinkedIn Profile Example - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Trump tweets time-lapse video of steel-slatted wall being built - Daily News - Duration: 7:22.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday tweeted a time-lapse video of a portion of his border wall being built in New Mexico as Democrats remain outraged over his declaration of a national emergency

'We have just built this powerful Wall in New Mexico,' Trump wrote with the 24 second video he tweeted

'Completed on January 30, 2019 – 47 days ahead of schedule! Many miles more now under construction! #FinishTheWall'The wall is constructed of steel slats

The video features workmen clearing the ground, followed cranes placing sections of the wall into upright positions

While Trump defends his border barrier, Democrats remain furious that he declared a national emergency to get the needed to finish its construction

  Kirsten Gillibrand, who's seeking the 2020 Democratic nomination, said Trump is spreading a 'hateful message' with his building of a wall

'Democrats have funded border security for decades and so it's not a question of not wanting to keep the country safe, but what President Trump wants to do is build a medieval-style wall out of concrete and one that will destroy not just the community but the environment,' she said

 'And it is a hateful message. I mean he's trying to create a picture of division and hate and derision

And that's what I'm so offended by: the fact that he's fused this kind of racism in, in his words and actions is just troubling,' she added

   Earlier this week she said the president's national emergency was 'manufactured

'  Share this article Share Most of the 2020 presidential candidates are separating themselves from Trump and his wall

'Republicans wouldn't have tolerated this if Obama did it,' Sen. Cory Booker told Fox News at a campaign event in New Hampshire

'And they shouldn't tolerate it when Donald Trump is doing it.' Sen. Kamala Harris said this was a crisis of the president's own making

'This is a crisis of his own making because it was a campaign pledge that took heat and propelled him to victory,' she said at a campaign stop in New Hampshire

'He feels the need to keep reciting what is a lie.' Meanwhile, Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Joaquin Castro are drafting a resolution that would block Trump's declaration, The Hill reported

  Castro plans to offer it on Friday, Reuters reported.  So far, 92 lawmakers have signed on and House Democrats could push it through the legislative process to have on the House floor by mid-March

 If both the House and Senate passed legislation stopping Trump, it would have to go to the president for his signature

He is likely veto it. Overriding Trump's veto would require a two-thirds vote in both chambers

 Trump declared a national emergency to build a border wall - his most prominent campaign promise - after he failed to get Congress to appropriate the $5

7 billion he needs to build his wall along the 2,000 mile U.S.-Mexico border.Congress appropriated $1

375 billion that Trump can use for enhanced fencing but specifically did not fund a border barrier

 The president is cobbling together the rest of the money through a patchwork operation that has him taking $600 million from the Treasury Forfeiture Fund and $2

5 billion from an account within the Department of Defense that is used for counter-drug activities, in order to build his wall

Another $3.6 billion will come from DOD's military construction and facility improvement funds

 On Monday, 16 states sued Trump over his decision to declare a national emergency to obtain funds for building his wall along the 2,000 mile U

S.-Mexico border. The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California came just days after Trump invoked emergency powers on Friday after Congress declined to fulfill his request for $5

7 billion to help build the wall that was his signature 2016 campaign promise.His move aims to let him spend money appropriated by Congress for other purposes

Joining in filing the lawsuit are the attorneys general of Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, and Virginia

   Additionally, three Texas landowners and an environmental group filed the first lawsuit against Trump's move on Friday, saying it violates the Constitution and would infringe on their property rights

The legal challenges could slow down Trump's efforts to build the wall, which he says is needed to check illegal immigration and drug trafficking, but will likely end up at the conservative-leaning U

S. Supreme Court. In a budget deal passed by Congress to avert a second government shutdown, nearly $1

4 billion was allocated toward border fencing. Trump's emergency order would give him an additional $6

7 billion beyond what lawmakers authorized. 

For more infomation >> Trump tweets time-lapse video of steel-slatted wall being built - Daily News - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

4 Request Methods (How to Build a Microservice using Spring Boot - Part 2) - Duration: 21:29.

For more infomation >> 4 Request Methods (How to Build a Microservice using Spring Boot - Part 2) - Duration: 21:29.

-------------------------------------------

Step to step on how to build a normal house in MineCraft! - Duration: 18:22.

Im sorry that the house was already built when the video started I didn't know that it wasn't recording.

For more infomation >> Step to step on how to build a normal house in MineCraft! - Duration: 18:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to build a home in 2 days! Part 1 - Group of 20 people building a home for a family in need. - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> How to build a home in 2 days! Part 1 - Group of 20 people building a home for a family in need. - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to Build a Search & Rescue Jet Boat - Duration: 22:24.

For more infomation >> How to Build a Search & Rescue Jet Boat - Duration: 22:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to build a strategic marketing plan - the building blocks - Duration: 3:33.

So what does it take to build a strategic marketing plan?

Let's talk about that and the building blocks that they need to succeed.

Step one, lay out the executive summary.

This is the background of your company.

The purpose, vision, and the role that marketing plays in your organization.

Step two, define your brand.

What makes you, you?

This includes visual standards, consistent messaging or copy,

your brand promise, logo and more.

Step three, define your target audience.

Who are you selling to and what describes them?

You'll want to outline the demographics, that is the data driven information that you have.

Describe this ideal person in detail including all of their goals

and challenges and their buying triggers.

Step four, outline the buyer's journey.

What steps do people go through to purchase your product or service?

What needs to happen for them to be aware of their problem, consider your company as

the solution, and then make a decision to buy from you?

Step five, set your goals.

By now you should have a solid understanding of the who and the why,

now let's dig into the what.

Establish actionable goals that you can use to map out your campaigns and activities.

Some examples of goals you could set are increasing web traffic to 10,000 visits by December 31st,

or landing five PR opportunities by June 15th.

Make sure your goals are clear as they will also impact the metrics that you track.

Step six, design your strategies and tactics.

If goals are the destination, then strategies are the way that you get there,

and tactics are the steps along the path.

Brainstorm the ways that you'll achieve your goals.

Maybe that's through a thought leadership campaign or a fourth quarter promotion.

Once you nail that down, pencil out the things that you need to do,

or the tactics that will play into that strategy.

This may include tactics like a social media ad or PR, a new website, or video marketing.

Step seven, outline your calendar.

Put your strategies and tactics into a calendar format so you can see where all of the activity

falls, when it needs to happen, and how you'll manage it all.

Planning is half the battle of successful marketing.

Step eight, allocate resources.

Putting you marketing plan into action requires resources.

This includes time, money, people, and tools.

Can you do it all internally?

Or do you need an external partner?

What about new tools?

We have a much longer list of resource questions over on our blog.

So if you're stuck, head on over there to check it out.

Step nine, establish metrics.

This comes close to last simply because you have to know what you want to accomplish at

a high level before you can start to track the metrics underneath.

Let's say you're going to generate more leads for a specific product.

In addition to tracking leads, you might also want to track the email open rates for the

campaign, click through rates from social media, video views and more.

Step ten, start.

The best marketing plans don't work if you don't put them into action.

Focus on a 30 day plan that you can achieve

and don't try to accomplish everything at once.

And that's it, the basic building blocks of a strategic marketing plan.

If you're ready to jump in we've got an easy-to-use template for you on our website.

Just go to simplestrat.com/plan.

And drop us a comment below if you have anymore specific questions.

For more infomation >> How to build a strategic marketing plan - the building blocks - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 4: Building a relationship with your PA - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Episode 4: Building a relationship with your PA - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Proud Space Nerds Episode 4: How to Build a Spaceship — Keeping Astronauts Comfy in Space - Duration: 2:52.

Space is a harsh place. How do we keep astronauts comfy while they're out there?

Let's find out in this episode of How to Build a Spaceship.

It takes a lot of tech to make space a hospitable place.

The collective name for all the bits and pieces

that keep astronauts comfortable on the International Space Station is ECLSS.

The Environmental Control and Life Support System.

There are a lot of pieces that go into ECLSS.

A big one is the Thermal Control System to keep things at a comfortable temperature

You never see pictures of astronauts wearing sweaters on the space station.

Why is that?

The ISS can get hot. In space, there is no air to pull heat away from

the International Space Station. In physics, we call this convection.

We need radiators to get rid of the heat.

Heat Exchangers are another important piece of the system

Think of these as air conditioning in space.

They cool the air and reduce the humidity.

On Earth, things are usually cooled by conduction or convection of heat into the air.

But when it comes to spaceships

there's no air, so the heat has to be radiated out of the spacecraft and into space.

If you've ever spent time in a closed unventilated space

You know things can get... funky pretty fast.

On a spaceship or a space station

you can't open a window to air things out.

So, to keep things smelling fresh and remove contaminants from the air

future astronauts will be able to take

advantage of Honeywell technology called a Photocatalytic Oxidizer.

Basically, an air filter on steroids.

How do the life support systems on the space station differ from an airplane or submarine?

Unlike an airplane or a submarine

the ISS can never land or surface

and therefore it can never open itself up to the atmosphere of Earth.

So it needs to be entirely self-sufficient

which means everything needs to be recycled and for every contaminant

we need to have a way to remove it.

Could Honeywell's ECLSS technology that's used

to clean up the air on the space station be used to clean up air here on Earth

if it gets too polluted?

Absolutely. Honeywell's ECLSS technologies could definitely be used one day

to clean up pollutants and benefit life here on Earth.

I'm Phoebe Henson and I'm a Proud Space Nerd!

Air and water recycling, waste management

and fire detection and suppression are also pieces of ECLSS.

Together, these systems help keep astronauts alive and comfortable in space.

You can even sip an espresso while you gaze out the window and stare at the Earth beneath you.

Although, I prefer a cup of Earl Grey myself.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét