Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 19 2019

Hey guys, um

this is my first youtube video and I figured I would do a

fashion nova haul because I just got shit ton of clothes and by a shit ton I mean like

9 things

but um

I'm not gonna try on the first thing because I already did and

I didn't think it was gonna fit to begin with because it was in a large and I wasn't sure if they had the plus

size things but um, I

Mean it fits cuz it stretches

But it's just like a little bit too uncomfortable

I could get some like extenders for it, which I have some but um

I don't know. It's like this little bralette thing, it was really cute. It's just

Around like the side just a little bit tight

Um, I got let's see I should have undone all of these because you're gonna hear a lot of rattling

So I'm actually gonna pause and I'll be back when I do that

Okay, I'm back. Um

So

what I noticed actually when I was opening these like I thought they were gonna be like really cheap material because um

like all the prices are like low like shirts are like

Under $12, and I'm like, okay, I'm kind of thinking like there's gonna be some like shitty material or something

But it's actually not too bad

um

Before I get into it, I'm gonna say I think all of the shirts are in

3x and all the pants are in 2x um

This like I don't know what my size is yet, this is like the first time I've ever ordered for them. Um, I

I'll be right back

Okay, I have a really bad train of thought but anyways so I

went on the size chart and I was like what size would I be and I really liked I wasn't sure so I was like

I measured everything and like the biggest size is like what would

Typically fit me, but I know like a lot of their clothes have like stretch and stuff. So I'm not too worried about it

I just don't know how it's gonna look on me and

so

The first thing I'm gonna look at is this striped top? I'm really excited about this

I hope it looks good on me cuz like no, but it's like a crop top and it has like long sleeves. It's really cute

I'm gonna try that on right now. So I'll be right back again

okay, so, um, I tried it on and

usually I don't like crop tops, but I actually think it looks kind of cute on me even though I'm like bigger, but

all right, I'm gonna show you I can't turn my camera around because I'm using my phone but

So that's it

Ignore my shitty sweatpants. But yeah, I like it

Okay

so

um

Hold on one second, okay?

so the next thing I'm gonna try on is

This sweater, which is also kind of short. It's like a crop top

I think it's a little longer than this. Oh, yeah

Honestly when I ordered this I was like I'm gonna look like Jason Voorhees mom, but um, I tried it on and

I do look like Jason Voorhees mom, but it's a fucking look

Okay

This will look probably good with those red pants

I got what you're gonna see in a few I'm gonna do all the shirts first and then

Circle back to the pants. Okay. Next thing I'm gonna try on is

This sweater, I think it's called like that you distressed me out sweater probably says it on it actually

nope, actually

Coralie long-sleeved sweater and that's in a 3x2

so here's what it looks like and

Back is distressed. That's why I thought it was like that. You distressed me out thing. But okay, I'm gonna try that on

Okay. So this one is a little weird at the top like it's like a little v-neck, but it's cute

Um, the sleeves are very baggy

Which is comfy I like baggy things. Um

It goes up to like halfway. So like here I didn't even notice this distressing on the side

I think I saw it when I bought it, but I just didn't realize it now and this is the back

Okay, next thing I'm gonna try on

This

Crop top hoodie thing actually, it's not a hoodie. It's um, just like a

Top thing, but okay next, okay

so this is like

It's not like a crop top but it's like shorter. I don't know

It might be a crop top but like on me I got me because I got a bigger size. But um

so it goes to like

My belly button. So yeah, I guess it is a crop top

It's really baggy. Look good with like a pair of jeans

Like dark blue jeans and maybe some heels or something if you like want to dress it up. Otherwise, it's like the comfy

Day in sweater. I don't know. I like it. I'm actually very happy with everything that I've got

Um, the only thing I had an issue with was really like that

bralette thing I

Got a bandeau too, but I haven't tried it on I haven't tried that on and then I also got fishnets

So that's like three of the nine things that I got so it's not like oh, yeah nine different things

um

I'm not going to try those on I'll try

The next -

I'll try are like pants so and that's it. Um, I think I'm definitely gonna order from here again, though just saying

Okay, so I put this shirt back on but um, I

Don't know how I feel about the jeans

it's like they come up way high, like look at that my belly buttons like down here and

They look weird

Pockets are on my back. Um

I

Don't know if it's just like maybe I should have gotten a size smaller. They're like

not snug they have a lot of give but it's like, uh, I

Don't know they're like form-fitting

um, so I don't know if I should have gotten a size smaller or if

what I don't think they look right unless I have like a long shirt because it's gonna hide that like

Weird, uh how it looks I'll show you

So if you look here

It like comes all the way up and has a zipper that goes down here, but it like I don't know

It just looks really weird. I like the buckles and everything

It's just I think they're too long on me makes like my butt looks okay. It's just how high the pockets are. Oh

Okay, and the last thing I got were these pants and they're okay

I

Definitely need some shapewear because I got a gut that hangs over. But um, I don't know. I think they look all right

They're like good size

They're like this weird material. I don't know if you can see stretches

Comfy um feels a little weird, but it's very comfy

So overall, I'm pretty happy with this

The only thing I would do differently is like I don't know maybe

Look into the pants a little more of like make sure that I get like the right length and everything. Um,

Very happy with the shirts definitely gonna be getting a lot of shirts. I didn't get a dress this time

I think I'm gonna get one next time. I'm not really a dress person. But um,

We'll see. Uh

The shipping was really fast it was I think I ordered on Friday or

Either Thursday or Friday and today's Tuesday

um, and yesterday was a holiday, but they were still like running things through it was Presidents Day, so it's not like

but um

Yeah

Definitely gonna be wearing these I think I'm gonna wear this today

I'm only going to like the DMV to go with my boyfriend and renew his license

But I don't know feeling good about these clothes, so

Know what you think in the comments below?

is my first youtube video so

Whatever like content you want to see for me I like to do makeup. I like SFX stuff like that

I actually have like an Instagram account from like years ago stuff that I did but it's not very good

I play video games like I have an xbox. I

don't know but

Let me know what you want to see

Bye

For more infomation >> Fashion Nova Plus Haul! (new channel) - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dead At 85 - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dead At 85 - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Design Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dead At 85 - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Fashion Design Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dead At 85 - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Fashion - How Meghan NOT cradling her baby bump in royal visit shows she is 'resilient' REVE - Duration: 2:54.

 The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended a screening of the Wider Earth at the Natural History Museum last night, which is a production supporting the royals' work on behalf of protecting forests across the world

The 37-year-old has been photographed cradling her growing baby bump in recent months, but appeared to hold back on the cradling

Body language expert Judi James told The Daily Mail: "This was the first public appearance since her pregnancy was announced where Meghan didn't cup, stroke and cradle her bump

  "This has previously been used as a social announcement gesture, pinning her pregnancy right up there on the top of the list of topics to be aware of and to talk to her about, as well as being useful to keep a running dialogue with the baby itself via some loving fingertip touches

 Ms James said she believes the Duchess' lack of cradling is a deliberate act and could show a renewed confidence

 She said: "Her decision to drop these rituals looks deliberate. There are a couple of times when we can see her perform a truncated gesture, when her left hand rises towards her bump in a bid to cradle it, but she appears to self-correct and drop her hand down to her side instead

  "This could, sadly, suggest she's reacting to criticism on social media. If this is happening and she's beginning to lose some of her spontaneously tactile traits to become overly self-aware and sensitive to irrelevant feedback the worry is that she could be privately struggling with the problems with her father too

 "However, as a conscious intentional gesture it could also suggest a desire to drop her arms in more of a "marching" style to signal renewed confidence

 "When she did touch her bump it was to place her hand on the top of it, which is a commonly-used protective gesture, rather than the display gestures she has been using so far

" The leaked letters from Thomas Markle comes at the same time as Hollywood actor George Clooney has claimed that Meghan is being "vilified" by the media, even comparing her struggles to those of Princess Diana

 Body language experts have previously said that it is completely natural and therapeutic for mothers to cradle their baby bumps

For more infomation >> Meghan Fashion - How Meghan NOT cradling her baby bump in royal visit shows she is 'resilient' REVE - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Karl Lagerfeld Dies at 85, Hollywood and Fashion Communities Pay Tribute | THR News - Duration: 3:39.

Legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, the creative director of Chanel and Fendi

has passed away at the age of 85 after a bout of ill health - he was noticeably absent

from Chanel's spring 2019 haute couture show, held Jan. 22 in Paris and the fashion

house confirmed to the Associated Press that the icon had died early Tuesday.

The cause of death wasn't immediately announced.

Lagerfeld was known for his evolving creativity, modern influences and personal style

and wit. In statement released by Chanel, the brand said,

Lagerfeld's verified Instagram and Twitter accounts also confirmed his death,

posting a black-and-white photo of the designer, accompanied by a caption reading:

"He was one of the most influential and celebrated designers of the 21st century and

an iconic, universal symbol of style. Driven by a phenomenal sense of creativity, Karl

was passionate, powerful and intensely curious. He leaves behind an extraordinary

legacy as one of the greatest designers of our time, and there are no words to

express how much he will be missed."

The designer and photographer joined Fendi in 1967 and became artistic director of

Chanel in 1983. The following year, Lagerfeld started his own eponymous fashion

brand to sell Parisian and rock-themed ready-to-wear pieces for men and women

while continuing his work with Fendi and Chanel until his death.

The Germany-born designer has been hailed as "the master of reinvention" by 'Vogue'

and as "an ever-changing French Renaissance Man" with 'Women's Wear Daily' going

so far as to say, "Karl Lagerfeld is almost as synonymous with Chanel as

Coco Chanel herself."

According to Lagerfeld, "I design like I breathe.

You don't ask to breathe — it just happens."

In his more than 30 years at Chanel, Lagerfeld collaborated with several Hollywood stars,

designing concert costumes for Madonna, photographing and interviewing Justin Bieber,

and creating a gender-fluid handbag campaign with Kristen Stewart and Pharrell Williams

His longtime Hollywood muse, Keira Knightley, joined the house as the face of

Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle in 2006.

Some of his other favorite muses have included Julianne Moore, Miley Cyrus,

Willow Smith, Kendall Jenner, Tilda Swinton and Cara Delevingne.

The designer kept his personal life fairly private and was known for his witty one

liners such as "I hate ugly people," and "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat."

Meanwhile, many of Lagerfeld's friends and fans have taken to social media to express

their sadness at the icon's passing.

Fellow designer Victoria Beckham wrote on Instagram that she was "so incredibly sad

to hear" of Lagerfeld's death. "Karl was a genius and always so kind and generous

to me both personally and professionally," she added. "RIP x vb."

Donatella Versace wrote that Lagerfeld had a great impact on both herself and her

late brother, Gianni. "Karl your genius touched the lives of so many, especially Gianni and I.

We will never forget your incredible talent and endless inspiration,"

she wrote on Instagram. "We were always learning from you."

And Diane Kruger revealed that she had just missed the opportunity to introduce

her daughter to her friend - whose shows she was often front row for.

"Karl.....I cannot tell you how much you meant to me and how much I will miss you.

I will never forget your kindness towards me, your laughs, your imagination,"

Kruger wrote. "I came to France to see you this week and introduce you to

my daughter...I'm heartbroken I was too late. Rest In Peace, I adore you."

To read more on the incredible life and career of Karl Lagerfeld and Hollywood's

reaction to his passing, head to THR.com.

For The Hollywood Reporter News, I'm Lyndsey Rodrigues.

For more infomation >> Karl Lagerfeld Dies at 85, Hollywood and Fashion Communities Pay Tribute | THR News - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

#7 Wil ik nog wel fashion influencer zijn?? - Duration: 10:41.

Hee fun that you're watching a new video! Super happy you're here!

Before we start this video, I wanted to say that this video is actually a little bit of a mess

It was from before I went to NYC but I thought it would be cool to show you anyways

And after this I have a lot of footage left from NYC and Swiss, I'll post all of this

So expect more videos!! Isn't that fun!

I also wanted to introduce to you Eva, Eva is helping me with my videos and instagram

We're gonna upload more, because together we're a crazy good team

Good morning guys, fun that you're watching a new vlog! It's tuesday today and I'm going to new york on friday

So I still have ..... 4 days

To get ready! So I'm gonna work out a lot and arrange some clothes for nyfw

Need to go to the hairdresser, get my nails done, thug life right?

But first I'm gonna make banana pancakes, because that's nice and healthy, what else do you want in life right?

I use 1,5 banana, 3 eggs, a little bit of oatmeal and some cinnamon

I'm now on my way to the gym, pretty proud of myself. It's really going well!

I think I'm working out 5 a 6 times a week right now and i love it, it gives me so much energy

I'm now on my way to John John (pt), but I'm always a little scared

Because when you work out with a trainer you go way further than if you go by yourself

It's not scary but just a little painfull sometimes haha, I'm excited, or not, not sure

Roy do you want to show the viewers what i'm wearing

So pretty

So cool

Goodmorning, I wanted to leave the house but I lost my earphones, like for real

I have 10 pairs but cant find any of them. Oke and one second, I actually cant show you guys this

This is a room I'm really emberassed by at the moment

It got a little out of control

Actually dont have that much to say about it, gonna clean it up soon. And still havent find my earphones

where are youuuuu

I'm not crazy right? I'm sure Roy took all of them with him

They're not in my coat, what pants was I wearing? Maybe they're in there

They were in a really random jacket... "im sure roy took all of them"

Oke never mind we got them! Let's go work out!

Harvey does this mean you're gonna be all by yourself again? Don't be so sad, I love you

Working out went fine, it was this class I wasn't really excited about

I just got this fish, there's this fishguy around the corner

I was really hungry and wanted something healthy but also something that would give me muscles

So yeah, ohhh, looking good, do you guys like this?

I like it, but I shouldn't eat too much, that gets me sick

It's really nice but you shouldn't think too long about what you're actually eating

than you'll throw up

And then this happened, omg, why is this my life

Always..

Oke good morning I just worked out, it was really nice

Last time working out before going to NYC! My trainers name is John John, really funny name

I got something as a tip from John John, organic protein powder

I never use protein powder because I dont like the taste

But I do want to use it because I want to gain a little more muscle instead of just getting skinnier

He told me this one was nice, it tasted quit fine

So I'm gonna try it out right now, gonna do it with milk because thats the only thing we have right here

With a scoop of the powder, got a feeling this can not be nice, we'll see

How do you do this? faster faster faster

We're gonna answer all your questions today.. you want that right?

What is that? It's water... it's water

It's leaking

Did you never do this before? Shaking that thing

Why is it wet? Because I made it wet with water roy

It doesn't taste good.. why? too much powder

It's all over you.. leave me alone

I dont think it is super bad, taste mine, there's less powder in there

More.. more what? more powder

I did exactly what they said.. what powder is it? the organic

Organic? roy you're so chemical.. so no added sugars?

Its evening, I got an appointment for my nails tonight

I'm here and a little bit in a bad mood all day

And a little annoyed. I'm like this more often when I'm going away on a long trip or a far destination

Right now I'm going to nyc, always a little stressed about those things

But I was just in the city, wanting to buy clothes for new york

And I've noticed that lately I get kind of annoyed with my own job

My job is mostly collaborating with clothing brands

And to post this on instagram as a 'fashion influencer'

I really love this whole fashion thing, I like nice clothes and the more expensive clothing brands

I can really enjoy it and it makes me happy. But lately i've been struggling with it

I've been thinking about these young girls that follow me and see this

It's an image that you create and I don't want there to be young girls out there who see my pictures

and who think 'ah shit I want this Burberry sweater too' and who will go and save all their money for that sweater

And then I'm like nooo that's a waste of your money, go travel go eat healthy but don't spend your money on something so useless

But that is the image that I sell, most of the time

not always I'm not super high end.. but yeah I find that difficult

It's kind of a struggle for me lately, on one hand I would love to work with all the big high end fashion brands

But on the other hand I don't find it very ethical or something like that

So I want to find a good way in between those two things but I'm not sure yet..

And now I'm so busy with working out, that is what makes me really happy

I really like working out and eating healthy, ofcourse it's hard and sometimes I just want chocolate and pizza

Thats fine. But you know I also really like that healthy sport thing, so maybe I want to go more that way

It is a struggle, and I wanted to share this with you guys because it's not something you get to see often

You most of the time only see the images that are a product of this but not behind the scenes

You're creating an image, and sometimes I find it hard to think what kind of image I should portray

Ofcourse I'm just Rianne but it's difficult.. alright

See you next week!

For more infomation >> #7 Wil ik nog wel fashion influencer zijn?? - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Briannaamor || Curvy Fashion || Gorgeous Fashion Model Outfit Ideas 2019 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Briannaamor || Curvy Fashion || Gorgeous Fashion Model Outfit Ideas 2019 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

▓▒░✫Aly✫ Stylish Summer fashion style - Curvy Outfit Ideas - Duration: 2:27.

▓▒░✫Aly✫ Stylish Summer fashion style - Curvy Outfit Ideas

Model plus Fashion tips Plus size model Plus size fashion plus size Curvy model value fashion Street fashion Fashion model Fashion Bbw topfashionmix Blog Celeb Celebs Celebs fashion Celebs style Curve Curves Fashion blogger Fashion designer fashion nova Fashion plus

For more infomation >> ▓▒░✫Aly✫ Stylish Summer fashion style - Curvy Outfit Ideas - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

The life and legacy of fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> The life and legacy of fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Fendi history brand In memory Karl Lagerfeld - Duration: 28:01.

Lindy is one of the loudest names in the history of Italian fashion Fendi has

always managed to stand out to be unlike any other brand both in the very

beginning of the fashion house's timeline and now when Fendi outfits are

worn by high-profile celebrities and all the fender accessories names have an

eight prefix the beauty of fender we create as a real heritage is tradition

but with always a innovation Roman glamour craftsmanship they always try to

push the limits and that keeps them on the edge all the time it's creative chic

these metamorphosis is changing all the time searching for new new ways that

that is Fendi's it's very mental today the fashion house can boast famous

supporters from all over the world the list includes Rihanna and ELISA stood

noe nd is a very fun kind of brand but it also has the power to make you feel

very confident in 1925 Adele and Eduardo Fendi a

married couple opened a small fur and leather Gert shop since then the name

fender is known to every Italian fashion history

four key elements of Fendi are first the house is known for being very innovative

using all different sorts of skins and treating them in really special ways

this modest feminist shop has gradually escalated to a big company that was

headed by five Fender sisters Paola color

Anna Franco and Alda I love the famous Fendi sisters I love this real strength

with female iconic female creative women and I think that the history of the the

Fendi family really represents five old Fendi sisters there's a there's a kind

of family sense of fashion that is communicated from season to season and I

find that they they managed to blend modernity with this culture in the mid

60s Fendi fashion house engaged Karl Lagerfeld novice designer in a

collaboration it's fresh energy and modern view on fashion has changed the

DNA of the fashion house dramatically

and he has so much passion and excitement for fashion perfect marriage

Karl and Fendi a perfect marriage karl has turned a traditional fur coat into a

super trendy piece from now on Fendi is associated with stylish ultra

light outfits made of fur and leather first treated and away people never

treated fur before but only friend he can do that the same period was marked

by the creation of the famous Fender logo 2f letters one of which is turned

upside down the idea was suggested by Karl Lagerfeld fun furs that's what

Fender logo stands for matching fur with some other materials cutting it into

pieces treating it's like a fabric painting it in different colors no one

has dared to do it before Karl Lagerfeld did every fashionista knows the best

that colors can be found at Fendi for can be quite statues you know it's about

because they're very costly but Penn is always approached that in a very

unconventional way turning it upside down inside out playing with colors lots

of companies work with leather but very few work with fur like sending the

lightest first is fainted the most colorful and at the same time the most

wearable it takes Fendi specialists no less than $200 to create such a

masterpiece while the fashion house artisans headed by Karl Lagerfeld have

been passionately transforming fur into art objects a new generation has grown

up in the fender family

in 1994 silver veteran Effendi becomes the creative director of menswear and

accessory lines of the fashion house the real luxury is in ideas more than in

government and I think that it's important to to show ditalion skills of

Master Faisal workmanship together silver and Karl Lagerfeld's trade the

modern history of the Thunder fashion house the unique creative deer is known

all over the world there talked about they are taken after Fendi is a great

Italian brand I believe Karl Lagerfeld and Sylvia ventolin Effendi are a

perfect designer

when tradition meets the future and a star is born they have been one of the

first ones who have tried to you know good fashion in a technological context

and marrying luxury with innovation is both traditional and fatalistic

innovation quality rich materials and the perfect sense of timing these are

the main ingredients of the Italian brands philosophy

ene Effendi is difficult to describe it's made of so many components I will

say that is high-quality and traditional material

in 1997 silver venturina Fonzie created the baguette bag baguette is a bag that

has been treated like a garment this little bag which can be carried under

your arm like a French baguette has won everyone's hearts now it is issued in

more than six thousand versions colors and materials differ some of them are

really unusual a bag is an accessory a modern man cannot do without one cannot

argue with that as it's exactly what servants are in offender things because

man don't want to fill their pockets they will there are more body conscious

side and it's true that it's not practical to have things on you the

philosophy of the fashion house implicates creating not just clothes and

accessories but real art objects unforgettable looks that fender designs

for the cinema industry are a perfect proof acknowledged classics of this art

field and the best modern directors of LaFonte when aiming at enhancing the

main heroes characters modern art is another inspiration source Effendi

guests of design mam exhibition had a chance to appreciate an art experiment

both NZ several locations created by famous painters and architects displayed

a link between the history of the Italian fashion house and its future

when you hear Karl Lagerfeld talk about the fact that he will only make fir in

Italy and not in Paris I think you start to understand that we're really talking

about the most incredible workmanship and the most incredible artisans in the

world everything that fender designers give at Taj showcases a brilliant mix of

tradition and innovation the collections presentations are a perfect example

people dream of seeing a show by Karl Lagerfeld

and silver venturi nathangie every presentation is an enchanting

performance like the show on the Great Wall of China for instance fashion

experts stood transfixed not only them in fact

that show has become a proverbial story in pay to eight models wearing

impeccable outfits were walking the longest catwalk in the fashion history M

de Maistre Karl could invent a thing like this when you work on it you don't

ask yourself so many questions you do something but you have to wait for the

last minute to see it all together on the runway and apparently it worked you

know I'm always the most surprised

and we're at sandy backstage mallanna

who possesses indisputable authority in the fashion industry

if we consider glamorous midair then it's on Windsor the vulgar say

editor-in-chief this time her implacable bob ends her

dark sunglasses were spotted at fender backstage car Lagerfeld was eager to

welcome the famous guests and show her this spring 2010 collection it's all

about playing with Claude it's about unfinished clothes they look

unfinished but they were finished first and then destroyed after poetry

lightness and femininity these are the three components of the new Thunder

woman look every outfit called for experiments they can be combined in

various ways the same is true for the barracks you can transform every

accessory the way you like

one can not imagine Thunder fashion house without experiments and innovation

but the historic heads of the brands are even harder to forget third is Fendi

Fendi is fur this famous quotation by car Lagerfeld

describes the fall winter 2010-11 collection perfectly evident present in

venom of terms of proportion clothes materials views of the designer treats

so nicely and delicately he makes it look super trendy strong and

feminine at the same at the same time it's classy

that is your fantasy

it's a new season and Karl Lagerfeld is surrounded by journalist and fashion

experts again everyone wonders what the maestro has prepared this time

very graphic shape mix of materials and the colors of wild orchids the

correction is thought out to the last detail of the looks are united by a

concept which could be described as impeccability beyefendi

it's a kind of total look of one spirit what I called this pair of Fendi another

which the fashion house has always been famous for a quiet and militaristic

touch this time this we may look like

from very high Renaissance like hunting modern dual careers are almost ready to

walk the runway and we're backstage at Fendi as you can see it's like really

crazy and hits it cause we're about to start the show

the photographers are doing their best to capture fondest spring/summer 2013

woman's look Cara Delevigne Karl Agatha's muse is trying on a Roman

goddess look with a modern twist the futuristic makeup works for her Fender

logo dominates the collection or more precisely the garments huge f letters

make us think of constructivist toaster paintings it seems like this season

Thunder woman has many plans ahead including taking up some art history

courses

what else should we learn about fans a woman she welcomes changes

she loves to experiment she has a very chic manner of mixing classics and

avant-garde it's not one Fendi woman they're always new generation of new

Fendi woman so you know we propose women are not dolls few dress women are clever

people who buy what they want to wear and what is right for them their

lifestyle in the butter it doesn't matter what season it is when the woman

is always able to amazed and surprised just like this time I heard from Carl's

words that it was one of his favorites shows for Fendi so far so so I think I

got pretty lucky the the whole organization of fur and the leather was

which are the historical media's efendi one should meet fall and winter fully

armed dressed in fur from head to toe at least that's what Karl Lagerfeld

believes it's a very simple braid from the top to the bottom and we're fixing a

it's a fox fur on the top

it's for lots of fur this fur in the hair all the girls have fur Mohawks this

fur on the bags the accessories all the shoes the maestro has a great intuition

which help team predicting the trends of literally several months to follow

can these be wigs short haircuts dark sunglasses models walking the runway

that looks more like a conveyer belt cart Lagerfeld has done his best to draw

the guests attention to this spring/summer 2014 correction by Fendi

and it was surely worth looking at strict geometric shapes pure lines mixed

with a Ganzer and pulper color palette it was a perfect balance between modern

trends and tailoring tradition

before winter 2013-14 menswear collection by silver Ventura Nathan day

showcases a mix of tradition and high technology it's a very funny collection

by the use of offer of course and also by the use of avant-garde and

technological way of work with shifts it's a perfect sophisticated wardrobe

for a modern gentleman by the way gentlemen

admire thanda collection the clothes are really elegant for that gentleman the

collection is really fantastic

collection is very much by yerba life but also by nature Sylvie aventurine

Efendi managed to create a functional men's wardrobe have vast experience in

accessory design where every detail matters helps the creative director to

invent outfits that make a modern man feel really comfortable even if he finds

himself in a hot deserts tons of sand on the runway and models wearing some light

suits fender fashion house has managed to surprise the fashion community once

again not only with this setting of course this summer Thunder man opts for

a mix of sports and classics visit a new word in men's fashion we'll see

Fendi fashion house has faced several dramatic DNA changes throughout its

existence one thing remains unaltered the designers willingness to create

looks in the spirit of the time or even ahead of it and then show them on the

runway fanzi creators always keep shortcuts no references to the past only

craftsmanship and ability to predict trends of the next season in the end of

the show Carlin silver appeared on the runway year in year out that famous

creative used surprises and inspires the fashion community how do they do that

easily and always were the use of innovative technologies the new fender

show will be broadcast by flying drones have you ever seen anything like that on

my inspiration for that was a famous song really holiday where she sing mr.

unique voice he gave me violets for my fell you know

it will not last and nothing is more how could an emotionally strong than sing

he's another scoop Cara Delevigne Karl Lagerfeld's favorite model will open the

show she has concluded a contract with Fendi which implicates this will be her

only show at Milan Fashion Week Cara's outfit sets the mood of the whole

collection impeccable work with fur and an ironic accessory which actually is a

mini copy of Karl Lagerfeld could anyone else make a case for himself so

gorgeously

and here's another magnificent surprise by thunder fashioned house the first odd

Farooq collection shown at Paris Fashion Week go to the third sounds like a loud

statement which only fender and Karl Lagerfeld can dare to make fur flowers

that looked exactly like the real ones where the main embellishment of the

connection due to car Lagerfeld's fantasy models became some magic birds

rich fur and leather was their feathering let's meet the price of those

fur coats and discover the new season instead John Willis editors fashion

experts and bloggers consider fender sho to be one of the major events of Milan

Fashion Week why just because Karl can never disappoint and love other

bright-red are thus marking and all the Victorian sleeves to just give it a real

modernity with a romantic spirit really fun collection at funding it was amazing

brilliant and Karen Elson was superb the last look the leather dress made us

think of Joan of Arc with dashes strong and independent that's what a modern

woman according to fenders like

we wanted to really do a collection that was mixing romance but in a new way

I like alysha's the ruffles and of course I like the oldest first of the

stripes you know and the code that Mika was ringing the end as I was very

spectacular

I'm wearing super ugly girl Apes well I love the designs I'm wearing a

see-through skirt

for spring summer 2017 Silva venturina Fonzie and Karl Lagerfeld opted for a

modern Maria Antonette look if the French quinn live

nowadays she certainly we're weightless chiffon gowns and sneakers Mary

Antoinette and Williams sister plane Dennis's a very very long way I think

the the concept made for a very spectacular close semuc night

the hair stylist has made the girls look like anime characters the look at

fending is inspired by manga cartoons so there we've got some little pigtails and

ponytails rich fabrics and exuberant embellishments are a reference to Rococo

style stripe is one of the most iconic fender prints

I like the apron some warn other parents

girls secret a short movie by Fendi it reveals the secrets of the modern maria

antoinette shares a busy schedule every day is full of interesting events and

thunder dress code is a must

while women get dressed men relax cozy aristocratic style by a fender

fashion house it's a collection that is very much inspired by interiors so

loungewear the silver venturina fender decided to

make the daily routine of a modern man a bit sweeter a set of variations on the

bath robe and pajamas theme can be seen on the runway plus fur coats that the

fashion house artisans have dedicated many days to its humoristic chic look so

yes I thought it was a very expertly done show that highlighted all the codes

of the house but at the same time was a bit surprising and fresh

Fendi fashion house is moving to new headquarters that Palace of Italian

civilization the building created in 1937 is one of the symbols of Italy

painter Georgia de Kirikou and director Federico Fellini were inspired by its

unique architecture Roman citizens called the palace square calles une due

to its pure geometric lines it's a great honor for fender to be able to design in

this unbelievable location everyone knows that fender fashion house is madly

in love with Rome it's it belongs to Rome it's a little bit the history of

Rome in 2015 the famous trevi fountain was finally opened after the restoration

work money for the acknowledged sample of architecture renewal was procured by

Fendi fashion house oh my god let's Kenny man can you imagine if one day we

could do a Sofia

Thunder celebrates its birthday it's Tigers belief that the Italian fashion

house is 90 years old already nineteen years old i unbelievable Karl

Lagerfeld and so they're been serene Effendi through an epic show in the

heart of the Italian capital the inspiration is in the same time Rome and

then there is a kind of fairy tale story because the theme of the collection is

legions and fairytale the collection called legends and fairy tales really

reminded of some fairy tale extravaganza models wearing rich gowns walked on

water kendall Jenner Karl Lagerfeld's muse

opened the show this idea of looking those moving on water in the beautiful

Fontana di Trevi with these incredible pieces each one like a masterpiece was

really pretty something unique and special an amazing experience I mean the

backdrop is the fontana di trevi so I think it's gonna be an amazing

experience not only for the clothes but also for the set up tonight was magic

because it just behind the dream and every single piece is kind of piece of

art happy birthday baby

anniversary celebrations fends aroma artisans of dreams a large-scale

exhibition has opened in Rome the main themes of exhibition include the art of

dressmaking and design innovation modern art and boundless fantasy aid thematic

halls reveal the secrets of fender craftsmanship

it's about artisan and cat mushy because that's the base our success and that's

dedicated to them to the hands of people you don't see but the name of this

region is the artisanal because they make dreams come true Karl Lagerfeld the

nose inexhaustible design of arts fine works non-stop his day seems to have

more than 24 hours the maestro cannot satisfy his creative

hunger just by designing collections for Fendi and Chanel Karl manages to

photograph as well in the course of his in numerous trips to Rome karl has taken

many photos of the Eternal City and its iconic locations enough for a proper

exhibition

no fairytales that's what Karl Lagerfeld said about his new collection for Fendi

all the outfits presented on the runway can and should be warned

Karl suggests some tweed jacket and large chiffon gowns for the next fall

everyone looks funny if any is beautiful it's gorgeous the clothes are like

they're cool and they're modern and they're really creative and I mean Kyle

calls amazing its original creativity is

I'm wearing this beautiful black dress with flowers and little Cheryl I think

is one of the most amazing from the whole collection

considering the outerwear fitted coat and trench coats of the color of the red

sealing-wax are a great option one just cannot resist this noble chain this show

was incredibly beautiful friend efficient house resembles an empire a

modern fashion empire Bravo British dinner

you

For more infomation >> Fendi history brand In memory Karl Lagerfeld - Duration: 28:01.

-------------------------------------------

★Chrisy Chris★ Plus Size Model | Gorgeous Fashion Model | Value Fashion | InstaTop Fashion - Duration: 2:37.

★Chrisy Chris★ Plus Size Model | Gorgeous Fashion Model | Value Fashion | InstaTop Fashion

Model plus Fashion tips Plus size model Plus size fashion plus size Curvy model value fashion Street fashion Fashion model Fashion Bbw instatop fashion Blog Celeb Celebs Celebs fashion Celebs style Curve Curves Fashion blogger Fashion designer fashion nova Fashion plus

For more infomation >> ★Chrisy Chris★ Plus Size Model | Gorgeous Fashion Model | Value Fashion | InstaTop Fashion - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Kardashian: Ist DAS schon der Fashion-Fail des Jahres? - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Kim Kardashian: Ist DAS schon der Fashion-Fail des Jahres? - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Enigmatic Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dead - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Enigmatic Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dead - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

★Savanna Sievers★ Plus Size Fashion | Stunning Summer Plus Size Fashion Style - Duration: 2:29.

★Savanna Sievers★ Plus Size Fashion | Stunning Summer Plus Size Fashion Style

Model plus Fashion tips Plus size model Plus size fashion plus size Curvy model value fashion Street fashion Fashion model Fashion Bbw instatop fashion Blog Celeb Celebs Celebs fashion Celebs style Curve Curves Fashion blogger Fashion designer fashion nova Fashion plus

For more infomation >> ★Savanna Sievers★ Plus Size Fashion | Stunning Summer Plus Size Fashion Style - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld dies - Duration: 2:38.

The German-born designer, who was the creative director of Chanel, was one of fashion's most iconic and influential figures

Famed for his omnipresent dark sunglasses, white ponytail and black leather gloves, the enigmatic Lagerfeld was arguably the most prolific designer of the modern age

He died on February 19, French magazine Closer reports.The famous workaholic was busy right up until the end

He missed two of Chanel's haute couture shows in Paris on January 22, but the fashion company only said at the time he was feeling tired

It was the first time Lagerfeld had ever missed giving a catwalk bow at the end of a Chanel show

Born in Hamburg in 1933, Lagerfeld was inspired to go into fashion when he accompanied his mother to a Dior fashion show as a child

He began his long career with Chanel in 1983, a decade after Coco Chanel died.The following year, he launched his own name label

"At that time, I already had a good reputation, I was doing Fendi and Chloe. I had been warned, 'Do not take Chanel, it's awful," he told Madame Figaro magazine

"When I arrived, she (Coco) had been dead for 10 years and everyone lived in the respect of her memory

If you want to kill a house, show (her) respect." More to come

For more infomation >> Fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld dies - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Branding in the Fashion Industry - Duration: 1:12:14.

For more infomation >> Branding in the Fashion Industry - Duration: 1:12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Fashion - Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's next public event revealed - Duration: 1:34.

Prince Harry and Megan Markle's Royal tour is over, but fans won't have to wait long to see the Royal couple again

They plan to make an appearance at the Festival of Remembrance Service at Royal Albert Hall on November 10, according to People

They'll likely be joined in attendance by Kate Middleton and Prince William.The event, set to take place one day before Remembrance Sunday, commemorates all those who've lost their lives in battle

This year marks 100 years since the end of World War I, which makes the occasion all the more special

It'll be Prince Harry's first time attending the Festival of Remembrance Service, hosted by the Royal British Legion

 The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge regularly attend.In the days leading up to the main event, Prince Harry will visit the Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey

  Meghan won't join him on that trip, taking place November 8. It'll be Prince Harry's sixth year visiting the Field of Remembrance

 Prince Harry and Meghan haven't joined Kate and Prince William at an official Royal outing since July

The family attended the 100th Anniversary of the Royal Air Force Celebration at Buckingham Palace

The couples saw one another recently at Princess Eugenie's wedding as well.   The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to join the Royal family once more for a celebration marking Prince Charles's 70th birthday

The Queen has organized a large party for the future King at Buckingham Palace. According to Hello! Magazine, a reception and dinner will be held in the castle's State Rooms on November 14

Close family and other European royals will attend. Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark confirmed their attendance

Further details about the party are being carefully guarded.   

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét