Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 1 2018

So you live in the city of Newport and you have a classic car and you need some help.

Francisco, Francisco's Automotive.

I have a shop on Slater between Beach Boulevard and Gothard.

I've been working on cars since 1975, and most of my career I've been working on classic cars

Give us a call, 714-375-2661.

Now I'm going to show you some of the cars that I work on, this is just a few of them

and I decided to shoot a video.

This is a 1967 Dodge Coronet- I'm pretty sure it's a '67.

Uh it was- The gentleman's mom, he's got a passion for it and if you shoot underneath

it- We're doing the front end and we're going to convert it to this brake, all the way around-

He wants to drive it- He wants to think about his mom when he drives it.

Loves the car! He's my regular customer!

Now, the car will look nice once a mechanic looks at it.

This is a 1964 Bonneville.

He wants to get it mechanically sound first, then he's going to get into the body and the

paint and everything else.

He loves the car, this is the car he wanted, this is the car he gets.

A lot of times, you know, people want the car that they drove in high school, or their

girlfriend or their mom or something drove.

Now, if you look over here, we've got ourselves a 1970 Mustang.

This 1970 Mustang was done correctly, he couldn't get it running, he's been trying to get it

running, he heard about me through- You know, word of mouth and he found out that if anyone

could get it running, Francisco could get it running.

This is a beautiful car, 1970 Mustang, he did it correctly.

If you have a car like this, you've got to be careful who you take it to.

Are they going to respect your car?

When the car comes in here, when I'm done with it I call 'em up, the only thing that

I ask them is to pick it up right away.

You've got any questions- You're going to buy a car, you're going to sell a car, you're

going to work on a classic car, how should I do it?

How should I start, Francisco?

If you can afford to pay someone to do it all, pay somebody.

If you're going to do it yourself, you give me a call.

714-375-2661.

I've been working on cars since 1975 and most of my career, classic cars.

These are the cars that we enjoy working on.

Thank you for watching the video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét