Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2018

How many tattoos do I have?

I do not have any tattoos I would like tattoos

but I'm trying not to get tattoos because of acting

because it can restrict your roles and stuff

I have two tattoos

I don't have to think about that

I kind of looked away like I had to think about it

I've got two

I don't have any tattoos

The tattoo on my back says 'La Belle Dame Sans Merci'

Which is the title of one of my favourite

John Keats poems

Which means the beautiful lady without mercy

I have one tattoo and it's on my right bicep

That there and yeah so the meaning behind that

I got that on my 18th

I don't have any tattoos

I have no tattoos

I was considering getting one

and upon reflection I'm super glad that I didn't

I got this little bitten peach on my ankle because

of the movie The Labyrinth

I don't think I'm going to get one

I find the idea a little bit daunting for me

just because it's there forever

I do have pretty good pain tolerance but it just freaks me out

If I was to get a tattoo would have to be firstly something that really

meant a lot to me in order to put it on my body

It's very embarrassing I wanted to get okay on this area of my wrist

because I needed something to reassure me that everything was going to be okay

It's just to remind me every day, why I do what I do

and why I love it

I'd like to have a lot of tattoos but I

can't have a lot of tattoos being an actress

Hey guys thanks for watching

If you enjoyed that video

hit the subscribe button

and keep watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét