Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2018

what is it that i want?

you want a love that consumes you

you want passion

adventure

and even a little danger

I love a woman I can never have

i know you love Stefan

and it's always gonna be Stefan

but i love you

because being around you drives me nuts

and no being around you drives me nuts

Damon

thank God!

i'm no sorry that i met you

i'm no sorry that knowing you has made me question everything

and that in death, you are the one that made me feel most alive

of all the choices that i've made, this will prove to be the worst one

but i'm no sorry that i'm in love with you

the possibility of a perfect life with you

is infinitely better than immortality without you

do you see a future with me?

because that's all I see

Elena I saw it from the first moment I laid eyes on you

are you mad with me because I involved Stefan?

i mad with you because i love you

i love you Elena

and it is precisely because I love you that

i can't be selfish with you

i love you Damon

i love you

It is the most real thing I've ever felt in my entire life

Do you know what is real?

what you felt for me

once you said it was the most real thing you had ever felt in your whole life

please, come back to me

Damon... I.

i know...

i know

i can't live without Damon

he is always close to me when I need him

there was a moment, a precise moment

in which everyone disappeared and there were only me and you

Damon

if I have to feel guilty, I want to feel guilty about this

I feel like I want to kiss you

promise me this is forever

i promise

why did you kiss me?

I was convinced that I wouldn't see you again

there wouldn't have been more atrocious death

i need you

you bring out the best part of me

but then I met a girl and she made me better

that's why i need Elena in my life

when i'm with him

I want him to die for

i've been a vampire for a long time Elena

it has been incredible

but I would give up everything to be your husband

your partner

the father of your children

no one can tell me who to love

certainly not the universe

because you're my life

i promise you

i'll never leave you again

i will always choose you

nobody will make you suffer

i love you

I will love you until I exhale my last breath

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét