Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2018

Not as easy as it seems huh Sony yo what's up everyone Oh Jay here welcome back to

another video today we've got some great information for you guys so let's go

ahead and get right into it and we're starting off with the

PlayStation classic and kind of what's going down with that system if you

checked out my recent PE live we discussed it but this thing is getting

slashed down across retailers pretty much everywhere Walmart has it at 60

bucks amazon has it at 60 bucks you can price match of that Best Buy for 60

bucks and obviously they're just trying to move extra stock that they have but

those um the holidays people are sending stacks of these things not that that's

an indication but the indication is the fact that it's being slashed and price

everywhere and I didn't really have high hopes for this thing in the first place

people have talked about the popularity of the classic plug and play system

people fuck with the popularity of classic games be able to play them kind

of in a new way or some type of retrospective or something like that

right with NES classic and then the Super Nintendo classic you've had the

plug and play system before some of them have been kind of bad these ones with

the Super Nintendo or the NES classic and the students across it have been

pretty good but yeah it's just something that all people like to do and Sony

think they can get their hands in the cookie jar in the pot and just kind of

put out a product and get it out there and that was not the case right the

person classic is not selling where Sony Polly wants to sell because of the

retailers and a fuck bucks before but one of the big things with video gaming

is the price and what the market big cake people talk about things being

overpriced or under priced or whatever the case is and everyone that I'll

saying okay well it's too expensive just wait the market will dictate the price

same thing goes for games as well switch games or anything else to market

addicted price if it's too expensive or something like that people won't buy it

and then retailers will slash the price so I think that's what we're saying with

the pledges in plastic but why did it fail what's going on with this classic

system and why did it fail and you can port to a number of reasons obviously

price might have been one of them right hundred bucks for this thing we also

look at the fact that there was no Dual Shock controllers that's also another

big thing so therefore those duel shark controllers then certain game

can't be playing on their like epic skate for example so you can look at

that as well so the game selection you can look at the controller you can look

at the price but I also think that you have to factor in this is the fact that

ps1 has not aged as well as some people think people will see the position one

may see as beginning of Sony and they have nostalgic memories of it but then

when you go back and actually play the games I don't think they play anywhere

near as good as you thought they play or as you remember them and I think that's

the difference between a Super Nintendo console and mes constant and that arts

though that they use compared to the blocking type of look and the extreme

loading times of the ps1 I just don't think that those games aged as well

that's why you see a lot of developers make 16-bit games or make 8-bit games in

this modern era right you've never seen somebody take like a ps1 graphics and

say here's our ps1 indie game you always see 16-bit or 8-bit or a combination of

the two or maybe a little bit higher than that but use that retro arts bump

that's just more appealing to the eye then looking at blocky textures all day

now looks again obviously that's not the only reason and I'm not saying that

that's everybody's reason I'm just saying it's just the factors of various

different things from what I talked about here cuz to me like I played those

old-school ps1 games and they were blocky and old-school back then like

they were blocking to me back then and they didn't look as good as what we saw

with like at least for me person with the art style even all those years ago I

was saying that and then at this point we're in 2018 and I'm seeing those

graphics and I'm seeing what they look like and I'm like yeah well there's like

Crash Bandicoot that I can win there's like Spyro that looks a lot better than

all these other things that you can play that we're kind of like the PSone

classics right they've all been remade or a lot of them

have been remade in certain ways so while I do think that people in

nostalgic and there could have been a better game selection and all of that I

do think that it's just not the style that people are looking for in this age

but we'll have to wait and see if Sony tries her hand at it again this

PlayStation Classic obviously was not a success or big

like the NES classic or the shootings in the classic but they might try something

again I will see what they do from here maybe they try to piss too classical

every day we try their hand at a ps1 classic and then we put some better

games in there to the pocket ball Xenogears maybe having crash bandicoot

and spyro look like I said almost games were already really maybe the hero and

put them on your ps4 with way better graphics and better controls and all

that stuff so to me it just kind of seems like I guess they could have those

games but I already got them embedded wait but what do you guys think about

this whole position classic kind of failure thing that's going on under your

thoughts in the comment section below all right it's on to the next topic here

Pokemon let's go Pikachu and Pokemon let's go Eevee I've had a big first 10

day opening when it comes to digital sales in Japan so what we usually report

on here is the media create and that's mostly what you guys see but the media

create only covers retail sales you don't get those digital sales out there

that are becoming a bigger and bigger factor for the Nintendo switch and other

systems as well but especially with the switch because Nintendo is reporting

record levels of software being purchased digitally just because of the

nature of the Nintendo slates the games and stuff that you can do a lot of

people are purchasing things digitally instead of physical as well now of

course physical is Phil King when it comes to Nintendo switch but digital

sales are getting up there Pokemon let's go Pikachu and Pokemon let's go Eevee

combine to sell eighty eight thousand thirty nine units in digital sales so

that is very good for this game and it was the top seller when it comes to

digital sales for the month in Japan you have to remember though the game came

out a bed and dish of the month so they didn't capture too many days there about

ten days or so but that's still really good for digital salesmen well you can

rack up another 90 thousand units in sales in your first 10 days that's

exactly what you want to see from the digital sales that's a ton of revenue

coming in you don't have to spend as much money with the shipping in all that

obviously it's a big deal when you can get sales like that so it's good to see

Pokemon let's go 15db continue to do well selling digitally

selling physical I think that's going to lead into pretty much a magical

when it comes to 2019 and the newest Pokemon game the Pokemon company has

been working very hard and they've even said that they want to surprise players

and 2019 with the new Pokemon game you got a lot of heavy hitting RPGs coming

out in 2019 and Pokemon seems to be that pop off of the Year at the end where

they have this huge Pokemon game and as well as Smash Brothers is doing and as

well as the tune is done and all these other various games that come out on the

switch and help boost hardware sales in addition to boosting the overall

software sells I think Pokemon 2019 the new 8th gen

Pokemon games would probably have the biggest impact that we're going to see

for the generation on the Nintendo switch it could be that big if this game

comes out swinging so it's going to be easy to see how they do it with that

game and kind of how it affects even with Pokemon let's go Pikachu an Eevee

I think the Pokemon company Tendo can convert those people on to being more of

hardcore players as well with this new Pokemon game which was kind of the point

with Pokemon let's go pikachu and Eevee so what do you guys think about these

digital sales and of course what do you think about the Pokemon company that

they're going to surprise players in 2019 let me know your thoughts in the

comment section below alright I move on to the final topic here Atlas is

continuing to grab a multiple domains for persona 5 or persona 5 related

domains and it looks like Atlas is trying to kind of cover up their tracks

or throw off the trail when it comes to an announcement with persona 5 and

obviously the rumors of persona 5 and the Nintendo switch are heating up

because of all this so let's go over some of the different domains that they

have acquired recently persona 5 RJ pp5 SJP persona 5 SJP persona 5 m JP p5m JP

p5b JP persona 5 b JP so obviously this is going to add a lot of fuel to the

fire that's already there and the Joker fired B it that with Joker's inclusion

Super Smash Brothers ultimate it kind of just makes sense right look guys I love

persona you guys have heard me talk about this multiple times we'll probably

talk about it more but for the new subscribers and people

kind of come in personified for me would be a perfect fit on the Nintendo switch

I think the way that it plays actually played the whole game literally I played

the whole game almost like the whole second half right a little bit more than

that on a PS Vita because of the style of game that it is kind of like the

simulation where you're talking a lot you're answering questions you're really

showing a lot of the time in that game and it makes it perfect for a plane

during a football game or a plane lying down or whatever the case is right you

guys have heard me say a million times over and over again and I think that

with jokers inclusion in Super Smash Brothers but the fact that persona has

been one of those franchises that is just historically played great on

portable systems I know it's been on consoles but persona board golden was

amazing on the Vita one of the best-selling ones before persona 5 came

out on its hundred million install pace or whatever it's huge since always that

they had but if you look at it when it comes to ratio of people who bought PS

Vita compared to people who bought persona 4 golden a lot of people did

that because of the way that you played it so I think that it can work really

well on the Nintendo switch the only thing that we'd have to figure out or

maybe some people are wondering about is the whole exclusivity type of deal that

Sony potentially had with this game but nobody knows if it's an actual real

exclusivity deal forever or anything like that well this game couldn't come

to any other systems it could have just been a year two years a year and a half

nobody really knows so when everybody says oh they have this exclusivity deal

nobody actually can see in any paper or proof that it's a forever a lifetime

exclusivity deal with mainline personas on Sony systems that's just kind of what

we've seen only right we haven't really seen anything else but at the same time

we don't have any actual real proof so maybe persona 5 does make the jump over

especially with jokerz inclusion in Smash Brothers we've gotten multiple

different rumors I reported on some last year there's been multiple rumors that

have came out even last year before we knew anything about jokers inclusion in

Super Smash Brothers or stuff like that so I think that it's definitely possible

right it's something that's possible we're just gonna have to kind of just

wait to see it looks like there might be an announcement soon based on my video

that I did just the other day where the whole persona central thing and the

manes and what they've compared to before where they have certain domains

that were registered and then a little bit later we got an announcement at some

type of events so maybe we see that with persona 5 I'm a Nintendo switch

personified Ruby or something like that but we'll have to wait and see so what

do you guys think of all the different topics that we discussed here let me

know your thoughts in the comment section below

all right into that wraps it up for this video here gotta check out the links in

description below we got Facebook and Twitter gonna give

us a like in the fall on our social media really helps to spread the content

of players across the in addition to YouTube also makes you check out our

patreon twitch and YouTube live gaming pages hit that like button if you did

like this video lets me know you guys want more content of the storm forum in

the future and subscribe the player since when is RPG Japanese a Nintendo

gaming news thank you so much for watching we'll catch you in the next

video bass

For more infomation >> The PlayStation Classic Has Failed & New Evidence of Persona 5 on Switch?! | PE NewZ - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Greatest Hits 70s Classic Rock Songs - Best Classic Rock - Duration: 1:05:06.

- if I did the dog gets away. There it is

But you don't see too many

Coming in a terrain they hear the Jazz girl

Please

Oh silouan

We are down south

Check out guitar Joe

When distribu really doesn't wanna make it cry

Guitar is all he can later

Harry doesn't mind the scene started daytime

Shaving it up

With the sultan the south some swing

He steps right up to the microphone

He says at last just as the time bell

Now it's time to go the big said well things

We are the Sultan

Be sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying

Oh

Let's be

Oh

If we all follow suit

You're

You stay away

If you

It's a little bit funnier

This feeling inside

Not one of those who can easily hide

I don't have much money

For here fighting

a buyer to a house for

a tavola queer

The foul system

But then again, no or man who makes potions

I was not Birds

Can't be my gift is my song game and this one's for you

To tell everybody this is your song

Why

Now that is too

Hope you don't laugh. I hope you don't

a wonderful life is for your

With the suspect Wacha and sound

Like you

So, excuse me

You see

All that blue anyway the fitness

I've ever seen

And me

Down

Why y'all

Is there anybody

Just do it if you can be me

Is there anyone

Come on

Why can't you pay

Relax

Just the basic fact

This

I can explain this is

Joe

It's just a little intricate they'll be no wrong

They even let me sick can you stand up

Come on

Girl

The way of new niggas sweat make you cool

We usually make you sleep

But dreams of you all to my head

To Big Lake woman ain't got no soul

Oh

Ah

Anyway, let's go Rocket Man. She packed my bags last night pre-flight

Zero Alba Nottingham

I'm gonna be

As a kind Bible I

Miss the nurse so much. I miss my wife

The slowed loudest phase

Time let's play

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids

In fact is cold as hell

And someone to

And all the science, I don't underst

It's just my job five days a week

Suns down

Time

Time Oh

What the doctor said highway cool wind in my hair

Warm smell of colitas rising

up through the air

What I have in the big

Light my head grew heavy and my

Way I have

I

Might stick with mr

She cooked the best service meant

She could pull up with two reps advice

She calls friends

Helped advance in the quarter sweet summer sweat some

dance to remember some

dance to forget so

I kept the captain

with me he said

Still dozens of Carly brother

Go ahead

Bracey lovely face

What a surprise

Be tough on the lace she said

We are all just prisoners here

for the buys

in the Masters chambers they gather for

Stop it with steely knives but desk

I

Have to find the passage back to the brain cells before

Relax said the night man. Yeah

See

You can check out every time you like

You

You

Take

Now, you know that as a state of mind

Blue jean, baby

La lay down seamstress for the bay

Ah

Pyrus my

The merry music made

Marina you must see not

Dancing near the same

Now it sees in me always with me tiny dancer

Jesus freaks

I'm on the street

And then tickets out for gone

Turning back she just loves

Boulevard is not that bad

My he makes a stir

In the auditorium

Looking now

She sings a song

We're chin knows the chuchi heart

Oh, I would feel so real line here

When I say stop sorry

Soon

My way

She's some land

The

-

Yes, it is

Blue team, baby

Lady

Seamstress more the bang

Really I

Pyrus MA

Embarrass you

Reader must Cena

Damn shame

Now season me, ah me and Elsa

City girls you seemed

Oh, mr. Smile patrolman

She dresser stop

Giggle Mouse kits low

Are you silver each as its PLAs?

It breaks your heart the song

She tells him she must go

Vivaan

He knows where she's gone

She is

And your smile in this

Dream could Steve

And she and dissipate

She washes his arm again

The she swears as soon

She pulled

You did

Yes

Away

Stares out of the sky in the sky

- a

Fishy did she just give ast

You said so so ain't it funny

Do you still the same I used to be you can

And she's smile

There ain't no

I

Don't know but I believe

There's something cement to be

There to make it better me

Every day, I know

I

Never though that Swiss come too

But you're so bad

Whose side

Chill of weed on your heart and

It's a George

This is my

Inside

Oh sir that destiny

Until your love Peter your heart and

If I ask good to say your hands

together we are the very

best

I know that I am too

And I give you my I

You

You

For more infomation >> Greatest Hits 70s Classic Rock Songs - Best Classic Rock - Duration: 1:05:06.

-------------------------------------------

Blackhawks fans flock to Winter Classic festival in Millennium Park - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Blackhawks fans flock to Winter Classic festival in Millennium Park - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Pet Pals TV: Indy Winter Classic - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Pet Pals TV: Indy Winter Classic - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Country - part 1 of 2 - Ray Price, Marty Robbins, June Carter - Duration: 1:30:45.

For more infomation >> Classic Country - part 1 of 2 - Ray Price, Marty Robbins, June Carter - Duration: 1:30:45.

-------------------------------------------

Подушка Classic by T, ПУХ в ТИКЕ, размер: 50х70см, искуственный наполнитель "лебяжий пух", чехол ... - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Подушка Classic by T, ПУХ в ТИКЕ, размер: 50х70см, искуственный наполнитель "лебяжий пух", чехол ... - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

MICHIGAN Lottery results numbers Dec 29 2018 - Duration: 1:45.

MICHIGAN Lottery results numbers Dec 29 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét