Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2018

hey guys we host supersorrell thank you very much cheering and look what I got

it's good Ben this is the build a figure from the recent spider wave spider-man

six on Spidey wave the one that's got King Barrett Puma and a bunch of other

really awesome characters like red goblin this is kingpins bath figure

though and I am really excited to own this in my collection he's very very

chunky and awesome I love the way he feels he just looks badass got a pinky

ring the first thing I want to show you guys is the building of the figure so

let's go ahead and build the kingpin first of all all right guys here we go

it's time to build kingpin so here is the big white body which does come off

by the way which I kind of like but let's keep that on that oh I'm a little

bit higher the camera than sorry excuse me not it does come off like said but

you don't want to do that you want to keep that at all times really this white

suit with this being a soft vinyl and really feel it's gonna stain a little

bit too easily but we'll see as time goes on so let's go ahead and put this

bad guy together so let's go from this arm first and click my man oh my as a

stiff drink yep that's it let's go for this one nice

hang it on to really click him though let's go there we go

okay that one's in let's go for the legs

one leg need not need separate a little bit I said bend that's why yeah awesome

sorry I might have been off kinda have I been off camera most of this all night

yeah that's the other leg yeah he doesn't he's legs stay far apart my

wages have been annoying hmm oh yeah those legs definitely in the kind of

stay a bit far pop hmm I love a play around with that and see what we can do

and then of course we've got the heads we've got two different the heads as

well for this one which is nice we've got kind of an angry head and I

kind of a regular head it's not it's interesting I'm probably gonna go with

the screaming economy's in a head for now the head look a little bit small on

the body but it looks badass they also come to these cane pimpin

awesome figure let's go full screen and let's take a look at this properly

though alright guys so we've built the kingpin now let's take a look at him so

guys the head is on a ball-joint so you can't make him look up and down

as well as left and right these arms do lift up do rotate there at the top hinge

there isn't he'll bow joint there as well which also rotates which is nice

hands as well are on a ball-joint so they're pretty cool as well there is a

diaphragm hinge here at the top which can give us a swivel doesn't really

crunch or anything but does give us a nice swivel and the legs as well do lift

out they don't seem to come together like I would like to but they do start a

stand quiet fire pie is a big figure see we're gonna need that and there is a

break there at the top fire weather do cookware it does come together and

there's also a rotation in the knee joint as well as a single hinge me now

the feet on this one I'm in trying to activate doesn't feel like there's much

articulation going on there the feet can rotate back and forth a little bit and

left right a little bit it may just be mine

being very stiff but the figure is selfies awesome look about face sculpt

I'm living this vigor just come on these cane as well what you

did come a little bit bent and from being in the box but I could sort that

out with a hairdryer I just with a nice fancy crystal on the top you'll get a

closer look when we go to the desk am of that as well I wish the legs would come

closer together a little bit though they seem very far apart he's got 100 he's

almost a little bit opens I'm hoping we can fit like a character in there just

look like he's picking them up but it also comes with this head as well which

is more of a static face head it's okay but I do prefer this angrier looking

animated face that seems more like the kingpin we know and love well I said in

when I was building him as well I do I am going to stick with which is this

white color coats jacket he's made of a soft polyvinyl material so he does feel

like it's gonna stain pretty easily and this finger looks like it's gonna

attract all the dust and dirt from the shelf so you might want to keep this one

in a nice glass cabinet away from the exterior dusts yeah but that's just my

two cents but let's go to the desk cam guys where you can get up close person

look at kingpin and we'll also take a look and compare them to some other

characters from the from the bath waves that we've had previously cuz this is

the first review in this series I can't review them against the other characters

just yet but we will probably get a daredevil and have some fun so let's go

to the desk cam alright guys here is kingpin he looks awesome I love this

pose I've got going Kiama aggressive stunts like he's just found out

spider-man has won again loving this figure I couldn't find my dad evil I'm

good said I want a dad of all for this review but I can't find him any right so

I have to stick with a bunch of other people that I've dug up and I think guys

this is gonna be taking pride in place on the on the new display move and on

the new display there in the distance just that it's gonna be taking pride a

place in the middle of the top shelf I think so this is the first figure that's

going be moving on to the new the new podium

like I said in my New Year's video that I posted up yesterday hurt yesterday

that M that'll be ever-evolving that stand up there but anyway guys on with

that kingpins review so kingpin that looks awesome

I'm loving the purple on the black on the suit looks awesome along with the

purple in the top jacket bucket like saying I do feel like this material he's

gonna pick up every little bit of dust and speck of dirt but it's gonna be

awesome I love how it looks it looks pure white just like you should in the

comics as well I'm loving that red pinky ring on his finger that's really adds to

the whole kingpin vibe again the same as having this cane as well with the jewel

in the top love that this way he was gonna be epic to review I love most of

the figures in it I just think this wave is spawn and the kingpin is one figure

that I've been dying to have in my collection there wasn't all the Marvel

Legends kingpin but I'm so glad I didn't splash out mega books and I waited for

this wave I did get this way from ID toys guys they don't tell me to say this

but I just like it to give them put you know big big big push because I love in

demand size and Kapow toys but this one in particular came from in demand the

guys are over in demand of giving manage to make sure this got here quickly as

possible so I could get these reviews out to you guys so big thanks to them

for that guys what do you think of kingpin let's compare them some other

figures in the wave so as you can see guys he is a very tall figure now cable

and Bishop from the x-men waves whilst all are still not tall enough to take on

the kingpin spider-man as well and Wolverine as you can see they're of

similar height spider-man the Ducks fraction of an inch shorter than

Wolverine orab just about the same height more or less they're a lot

shorter than kingpin which makes him a formidable foe can't wait take some

photos of Spidey in a second especially with that ps4 game I wish you had the

ps4 spider-man yeah and as you can see there look there is a little bit of a

height difference there between the two so that does mean here these these

neither one of the biggest Marvel Legends I've seen to be honest and the

fact that is wide really helps well when I put even when I put and also

the side of him he makes you think he got to take my mother's nap well I

thought us he's tall kingpin is wide so I think he could stand up to kingpin

snap what he sorry that lots of snap what do you guys think her but if we

take out fan us guys and we zoom out a tiny bit we can't bring in monster who

is also very wide these two share very similar size in height and width so

these two look like they could go toe-to-toe right now loving how this

looks I'm loving how big a kingpin is we definitely needed a big kingpin and I'm

glad the one with the Baths eyes and made him nice and chunky what do you

guys think of the scaling and the size of the figure let me know in the

comments look at that guy's even kingpin can't describe that girl from Thanos yes

the daredevil Netflix series I hope they remember you I just took a bunch of new

photos for Instagram guys so make sure you following along on the Instagram to

see those awesome images including spider-man being crushed under their

minds of kingpin as well as am a little bit of a parody of the snap from Thanos

so make sure you check us out on Instagram the snap code was at the

beginning of the video to make sure you check us out on Instagram supersorrell

so guys here we go he's the first one of the year to go on

the shelf yeah who's he replacing I can't really have bishop on cable up

there so probably gonna take bishop down and leave cable up would you agree with

that guys let me know in the comments so guys what are your thoughts on kingpin

is it a buff figure that you've been dying for I know it is for me I've been

longing for a kingpin as a longtime daredevil reader obviously fun of the

spider-man and black hat as well love the three winner together in comic books

especially when kingpin and bullseye an electro involved

so this is definitely a character that I wanted in my collection I would love it

if they gave us a Vincent enough for your head to go with the Netflix

daredevil it would be awesome if we've got a Netflix variant but I doubt we're

gonna see that now with the cancellation of the Netflix shows but guys what are

your thoughts let us know in the comments down below if you enjoy this

video guys smash that subscribe button it would really support this really

helped us out helped us keep making awesome videos if you enjoyed this video

give it a thumbs up and like I said at the beginning of the last video make

sure you following us on Instagram you'll have noticed at the beginning of

the video I've changed the snap code for the Instagram code so make sure you

follow us on Instagram for up close personal images nice glossy photos

action figure photography as well as behind-the-scenes video clips in the new

year we'll be doing a lot more video content on Instagram so make sure you

see all that behind the scenes stuff as well as extra footage that we can't fit

in the videos and skits and other things so guys thank you very much for watching

as always I'm your host supersorrell chewing in probably later on this

evening for another review it's probably gonna be red gobbling so stick around

thank you very much guys and I'll see you again may the force be with you bye

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét