Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 31 2018

OZ PRODUCTION

DARK WATER

HITOMI KUROKI

RIO KANNO MIREI OGUCHI

ASAMI MIZUKAWA

PRODUCER TAKASHIGE ICHISE

ORIGINAL STORY BY KOJI SUZUKI

SCREENPLAY YOSHIHIRO NAKAMURA KENICHI SUZUKI

DIRECTED BY HIDEO NAKATA

And tomorrow, we can practice singing, okay?

Okay, see you tomorrow! Okay!

Okay, see you tomorrow!

Yoshimi, who's coming to get you?

Miss Yoshimi Matsubara.

Well, your husband has no objections on the division of property.

So it is our daughter?

Yes.

He's absolutely insistent that he won't give up custody.

I wonder why he's saying this now?

Up to this point, he's never taken care of her, not even once.

Perhaps it's just that you've never noticed.

He may have, in his own way...

No, that's not it at all!

Every year, he forgets her birthday!

Where are you living?

I'm looking for a place for my daughter and myself right now.

But I'll be deciding this week.

Just a small question.

Certainly.

Is it true that you once received psychiatric treatment?

Did he tell you that?

Yes.

That was before we were married.

Over ten years ago, now.

I was working proofreading novels at the time, and...

You mean correcting spelling mistakes, that sort of thing?

Yes.

And some of the novels I was working on then

were extremely graphic and sadistic.

So it was a distraction to your work?

No, you see, the content was just so horrible!

And I had to read them over and over again.

So that's when you started going for treatment?

Yes.

I see.

Is that going to...

Oh, no, that shouldn't present a problem.

You know, I...

I haven't had any problems at all since then.

It's all right.

And unless something major occurs,

the mother usually has the advantage

when the child is six years old or younger.

Right.

My being treated before,

that doesn't matter anymore.

Hey, a fact is a fact.

What's wrong with telling the truth?

I don't think it will get you very far now.

Go straight along the river.

- Right here? - Yes.

Thank you very much.

Are you tired?

This next one is going to be the last, okay?

All right, I'm going on ahead.

Iku-chan!

What do you think this room is for?

Is that where you eat?

How about this one?

Where you sleep?

How about this little one over here?

That's my room!

Okay, I'm off to go see Iku-chan's room! Bye!

Hey!

How many floors are there?

Gee, I don't know...

Can you count them?

One, two, three, four, five...

So, what do you think?

A real bargain, I'd say.

We'll think about it.

Please do!

Ms. Matsubara?

Yes.

I've been waiting for you.

Please, come in.

The apartment manager lives here too.

So you can feel safe, even coming home at night.

Disappointed?

It IS a bit old.

But it's solidly built, you know.

Please.

Mr. Kamiya!

I told you to wipe this up.

I'm sorry, it looks like a bucket of water spilled earlier.

After you.

Which way?

Here we are.

After you.

How old is your daughter?

Iku-chan, how old are you?

Almost six!

Oh, then you're going to be a kindergartener.

Yup!

Mama, where's my room?

How about this one over here?

All right!

From here, you can walk to kindergarten.

Next week, interior decorators are going to come in,

and replace all of the wallpaper.

It will look so new you won't recognize it.

The humidity in here is unreal.

Well, with the rain that we've been having...

Most people use this room as a bedroom.

Oh, that's right,

I haven't shown you the kitchen yet, have I?

Please.

The kitchen will be made up nice soon too.

You'll find it easy to use.

It looked like that last family liked this place too.

"The early bird catches the worm."

Oh, really?

It's just the two of you, right?

Yes.

Oh, then there's plenty of room!

A real steal.

Iku-chan?

Iku-chan?

Maybe she went outside?

I'm going to go check.

Iku-chan?

Excuse me, has my little girl been here?

We haven't seen her.

I see...

Baron, have you seen a girl?

He says he hasn't either.

Iku-chan!

That's my daughter!

Which floor was that?

Can't tell. They all look the same.

Iku-chan!

Iku-chan!

Mama!

What were you doing?

I was looking all over for you.

Where did you get this?

It was lying on the ground.

Where?

Over there.

There aren't any children living here now.

Well, maybe some children came over to play.

It's your lucky day.

No!

It's not right.

We don't know who these belong to.

You don't have to work so hard.

No problem!

LOST AND FOUND

Mine!

Hey!

Come back here!

You silly!

The sound really echoes, huh?

The sound really echoes, huh?

Gotta be careful, right?

Gotta be careful, right?

What the...

Count to ten on each tooth!

I am counting!

- Cheese! - Cheese!

Everyone, I'd like to introduce our new friend, Ikuko Matsubara.

Nice to meet you, I'm Ikuko Matsubara.

You don't seem very excited.

I'm Ikuko Matsubara!

All right! Pleased to meet you!

Welcome! Which floor, Ma'am?

The first floor, please.

Certainly.

Huh?

Excuse me.

Excuse me.

There's water leaking from our ceiling.

I'm Yoshimi Matsubara, we just moved into apartment 305.

There's a wet spot on my ceiling, and water is dripping down from it.

Well, the building is very old, you see.

So it gets a little rickety.

Okay...

And so...

I'll make a note of it in the log.

All right, everyone!

Quiet down and listen up.

I want to introduce our newest friend on her first day!

Now, can you be energetic as you tell us your name?

Nice to meet you, I'm Ikuko Matsubara!

Now let's all be friendly to her, okay?

Okay!

Please.

Thank you. Please.

We believe in giving children the freedom to do what they desire.

This is our basic educational philosophy.

All of our children are really outgoing.

Ikuko will make friends in no time.

- Please take care of her. - Not a problem.

Here you are.

Oh, thank you.

- Please, go ahead. - Thank you for the drink.

Principal, Kobayashi is here.

I hear that you called Ms. Tsushima stupid.

That's no good,

you're going to be an elementary school student soon.

You said it to Kusano and Uesugi, right?

That I'm stupid.

Why is Ms. Tsushima stupid?

What was it that you said?

"Ms. Tsushima is stupid because she's fat."

That's what you said, right?

What's that all about?

Is everyone who is overweight stupid?

Well?

What are you crying for?

Hey, Kobayashi!

Yes, why are you crying?

Is it our fault?

Well, that's not it, it's nobody's fault but your own.

Hello?

Hello?

<i>The place might be old, but I really doubt that that's the cause.</i>

I think that it might be a plumbing leak or something

from somewhere above us.

<i>Maybe from the room right above you.</i>

That's what I thought, so I went up and checked,

but no one answered.

Thank you for the food.

<i>I understand, I'll tell the apartment manager myself tomorrow.</i>

No, you see, he won't lift a finger, that's why I called you.

<i>But I'm not involved with management, you see.</i>

But water is dripping from my ceiling.

Okay, see you tomorrow!

Sorry to keep you waiting, I was a little tied up.

Where were we?

Oh, yes, Ms. Yoshimi Matsubara.

You have previous experience, correct?

I worked up until six years ago.

I see, I see...

At Sanyu Publishing, quite a large company.

As you can see, we're a small publisher.

Why did you leave Sanyu?

I got married and had a child.

Oh, I see, I see.

Are you sure you'd be okay with a little place like this?

The pay wouldn't be like what you got before, you know.

Well, I'm in a situation right now

where I really want to start working soon.

Of course, I don't mean taking a job just anywhere...

That's all right, I understand.

I'm sorry.

Mr. Kono!

Yes?

Excuse me again, please.

I'm sorry for having to leave so many times.

Yes?

Okay, goodbye!

Hello?

What's going on?

Yoshimi's been waiting here by herself all this...

What? You can't just...

So who's coming to pick her up today?

I see.

Yoshimi-chan!

Today, they said that your father's coming to get you.

So just wait a little longer, okay?

What about my mama?

Your mama? Well, your mama...

Sir, even if you say that,

there is just no way for us to deal with it...

Ms. Matsubara?

Oh, yes, I worked at Sanyu until six years ago, when I had my child.

My job was proofreading and revisions, and...

I look forward to working with you.

Right.

Hey, wait a second, Ms. Matsubara?

Iku-chan!

Iku-chan...

CHILD MISSING

MITSUKO KAWAI

BORN NOVEMBER 3, 1993 (5 YEARS OLD) HEIGHT 116 CM, WEIGHT 20 KG LONG, BLACK HAIR, WEARING A YELLOW RAINCOAT (WITH HOOD) LAST SEEN ON JULY 14, 1999...

Iku-chan!

Mama!

Don't just do whatever you want!

What do you mean, "whatever I want?"

What are you doing? You didn't even go to pick her up!

This has nothing to do with you!

Waiting there all alone...

Do you know how that feels?!

We're going home.

Let's go.

This is pretty.

Yes, it's pretty, it's pretty.

What does it look like to you?

A flower?

Do you want to try that?

Let's get some on the way home.

Where should we set the fireworks off?

We'd get in trouble on the balcony, right?

Mama?

I'm okay with being with just you, Mama.

Did Papa say something to you?

I'm sorry.

As long as you're with me, Iku-chan,

I'll be okay, no matter what happens.

You have one new message.

<i>This is Kono, head of personnel at Mitsuba Publishing.</i>

<i>I'm really sorry for all of the commotion at your interview today.</i>

<i>In any case, I was thinking, that if you would like,</i>

<i>we would like for you to take over the proofreading and revisions...</i>

No way!

What?

I got the job!

You got the job? You did it!

All right! I did it!

You did it!

Would you like to go to the top floor, Ma'am?

Yes, please.

Fourth floor, toys.

Going up!

Okay!

Let's go!

Okay.

No!

No, don't!

Ow! That hurts, ow!

There, I win!

But that's not yours, Mit-chan.

That's no fair.

What?

I like this one, so I'll give you this one, Mit-chan.

That's okay, right?

Iku-chan, turn off the water and come on out.

But she loves the bath. She's going to stay in it forever.

Come on now, time to come out.

Okay, let's play hide and seek!

Yay!

First you start with rock,

rock, paper, scissors!

Okay, Mao-chan's it!

One... two... three... four...

Hey, can I hide here too?

This is our spot. Hide over there.

I'm ready!

What happened?

Well...

She suddenly threw up and collapsed?

That's never happened before.

You probably forced her to do something, didn't you?

No, not at all...

You two...

Just what have you done to my child?

We haven't done anything at all.

But...

Ma'am, please try and calm down.

Please, please.

Lately, I've heard that Ikuko has been behaving strangely.

Apparently, she talks to herself a lot.

I also hear that you're divorced.

That must be affecting her.

We see this often with children of divorced parents.

MITSUKO, COME HOME SOON

As a matter of fact, she used to behave oddly too.

Although in Mitsuko's case,

her mother suddenly just left their house, and left her behind.

You've never heard of her?

About the girl who disappeared two years ago?

Mitsuko Kawai?

She was one of our children here.

Is she still missing?

Yes.

I still think that she was kidnapped by some perverted individual.

Excuse me?

Apparently, you're late picking Ikuko up from kindergarten every day?

That can't be..."Every day"?

Is that incorrect?

Well, sometimes I get there late, because of work, but really...

"Every day"?

Who told you that?

And is it true you yanked on your daughter's arm

and dislocated her shoulder?

Dislocated it?

Why no, of course not!

What about your experiences in wandering about at night,

like you were sleepwalking?

Do you deny that?

It happened when I was a child.

My parents had divorced.

Apparently, I did such things without realizing it.

But it was only for a short period of time.

Well, I assure you that it would not happen now.

If the mother cannot show that she is capable of raising the child...

Don't just talk about anything you want to!

Why are you shouting about "talk about anything I want to?"

- But you did, didn't you? - Please, let's remain calm.

Who is this?

I'm Mr. Hamada's lawyer, Masato Nishioka.

Using a guy like this... Doing things like spying on us!

Hey, I'm just worried about Ikuko.

What are you saying, now of all times?

I don't care how you rationalize it, stop playing dirty!

Please, both of you.

We need to set the next date.

Right, sorry.

So it was you...

And the bag, you put it there.

What?

The red bag on the roof!

Why did you do that?!

What are you talking about?

Why?!

Ms. Matsubara!

Please cut it out!

Let's go inside, Mr. Hamada.

Are you all right?

I take it you're still in the middle of mediations.

If you let them see you like this,

they'll think you're unstable

which can only hurt you.

My secretary is off today, so this may be a little strong.

Whoops, I forgot the milk and sugar.

If they take my daughter away from me, I...

Your husband seems pretty serious.

We don't know where he'll move against you.

They say in cases with children under the age of six,

the mother has the advantage.

But if you continue along this path,

and your body and mind continue to weaken,

it will be nearly impossible for you to retain custody.

In any case, now is the most critical time.

If you wish to continue living with your daughter,

the first thing you need to do is pull yourself together.

Right...

Come now.

We can't get very far with you being down like that.

It'll be all right.

Let's do our best together.

Thank you very much.

Did she eat her lunch?

Sure did.

Girls are just the cutest things.

Auntie, leaving already?

Yeah, I have to buy something on the way home.

You know how he leaves it all to me.

Sorry, I know it's a long way.

You're the only one I can ask, Auntie.

It's all right.

You've done well with Ikuko.

A far cry from the mother you had.

My sister just couldn't think of anyone but herself.

Okay, see you later.

Thank you.

See you later.

Thank you.

Iku-chan?

Iku-chan?

Iku-chan!

Iku-chan...

Iku-chan...

Mama!

Iku-chan...

Iku-chan...

Iku-chan?

Are you there?

It's me.

Is Ikuko with you?

<i>No.</i>

Don't lie.

<i>I wouldn't lie about that!</i>

<i>Why? What happened?</i>

<i>Yoshimi! What's going on?</i>

Iku-chan!

Iku... Iku-chan!

Hello? Please open up!

Hello?!

Iku-chan, are you in there?

Iku-chan?

Iku-chan...

Iku-chan?

Iku-chan?

Iku-chan, are you in here?

Iku-chan?

Iku-chan!

Iku-chan! Iku-chan! Iku-chan!

SHOJI AND MITSUKO KAWAI

Mitsuko Kawai...

CHILD MISSING

MITSUKO KAWAI

May I come in?

Certainly.

Pardon me.

What are you doing?

We're moving out.

If you do that,

then Ikuko will have to change kindergartens again.

That's right.

Why not wait a while, until the deliberation is over?

That's impossible.

Ms. Matsubara...

You know that, as it stands, we're at a disadvantage, right?

On top of that, if you change the situation,

then the impression that the committee will get...

This is no time to be saying that!

Mitsuko has returned to the apartment upstairs,

and she's trying to take Ikuko away!

So the door to the apartment upstairs is unlocked, correct?

I'm sorry to bother you at such a busy time,

but I'd like for you to see this.

What the? How?

Mr. Kamiya!

But it should be locked.

Wow, you were right.

What is this?

The family of the girl that disappeared,

how long ago did they leave?

When was that?

It was the end of last year, wasn't it?

The father lived here for a while by himself.

He said that his daughter would have no place to come home to.

Which means, the water in here may have been running for over half a year.

Mr. Kamiya,

Ms. Matsubara complained to you about this once, didn't she?

Did you properly look into it then?

Mr. Kamiya,

there are a lot of people in line for your job, you know that.

There are a lot of people who can replace you.

Mr. Ohta,

I believe she also called you.

Well, I'm...

Well, what about the footsteps I heard?

Well, we know that Ikuko was in here.

So someone else could have gotten in too.

The bag was lying right here.

Did you throw the red bag away again?

Well, I threw it away once.

But I don't know anything about it being here again.

Maybe it's part of some superstition.

Either way, it's probably the work of some local kids.

But, man, look at how dirty this thing is.

Are you cleaning it properly?

That's the cleaning company's job.

I can go now, right?

Whoops.

I wonder if he's upset?

And then, right over there, there was someone over there.

Did you get a clear look?

It was just for an instant, but I saw something.

But I'll bet there was no one there when you checked.

Well, yes...

There's a highway over there, right?

And there's a neon sign on that building.

This water tank is exposed to light from all around.

So...

If something passed in front of the light,

it would cast a shadow on the tank.

So it wouldn't be strange if you saw something.

Although,

coming up here, all alone at night,

and seeing what you saw,

that would scare anyone.

Your husband's lawyer has looked this over,

and agreed to the terms.

I don't think that this will compromise your position at all.

Thank you very much.

Just remember, this is simply a set of legal points worked out by lawyers.

So just continue with your daily routine, and try and remain focused.

I will.

Well, I think that you'll be fine.

Ikuko.

Do you think that you're ready to go back to kindergarten?

I can!

Well, you seem better!

I would really like to thank you for all that you've done.

On my own, I was so confused.

Not at all.

I believe that Ikuko needs you.

And that you need her. That's all.

I'm so hopeless.

I can see now that I need to be stronger.

But it's not over yet.

The final decision will probably be made at the next session.

All right?

In any case, if anything does happen before then,

you must not act on your own.

Contact me immediately.

I will.

One, two, three!

All Auntie Kayo made was gruel.

That couldn't be helped, Iku-chan, because you were sick.

But the gruel was good, right?

I like this better.

She brought her own water to make dinner.

Her own water?

Yeah, she said the water here is no good.

That's true...

The water here is a little...

Are you sure you can go to school tomorrow?

I can!

All right! Then we need to get your things ready.

I'll go and get your bag.

Iku-chan, how did this get in here?

I don't know.

Did you go back to the roof?

Really, I don't know.

I won't get mad. I won't get mad, so just tell me the truth.

Did you go up to the roof?

I didn't!

Okay.

I'm sorry.

<i>Connecting to personal voice mail...</i>

<i>Hello, this is Kishida.</i>

<i>Hello, Kishida Law Offices.</i>

Hello, my name is Yoshimi Matsubara.

Is Mr. Kishida there?

<i>He's out at the moment, and we don't expect him back today.</i>

I see...

Well, thank you very much. Excuse me...

No!

Listen, don't move.

Mama...

Don't follow me!

WATER TANK CLEANING LOG

JULY 14, 1999

LAST SEEN JULY 14, 1999

Iku-chan...

Iku-chan!

Iku-chan!

What happened?!

What is this?

There we are.

I'll never leave you alone again.

I'll always be with you.

It's going to be all right.

Iku-chan?

Mama...

Mama?

Mama!

Mama?

Mama!

No!

You mustn't come any closer!

Please stop...

I'm not your mama!

Mama!

Iku-chan, no!

Stop!

Ikuko!

I'm...

...your mama.

Mama!

Mama!

Mama!

Mama, Mama!

TEN YEARS LATER

Should we call her?

Sure.

Hello? We're here.

Okay, we'll be waiting here. Bye.

Is she coming?

Yeah, said she'd ride her bike and be right down.

Want to buy some ice cream?

Yeah, let's buy some!

Let's go! Yeah, let's buy some!

Ikuko, what about you? Don't you want any?

What? No, I'm all set.

<i>I don't remember much from when I was in kindergarten.</i>

<i>Just that for a very brief period,</i>

<i>I remember that I was living together with my mother.</i>

- I'm sorry, Ai-chan! - Mama!

Thank goodness, right, Ai-chan?

I'm so sorry.

Oh, not at all.

See you tomorrow, Ai-chan.

Bye!

Bye-bye!

YOSHIMI & IKUKO MATSUBARA

Mama...

Welcome home.

You've gotten so big.

Why?

Nobody told me.

Have you been living here all this time?

My friend's house is right near here.

Everyone's going there to hang out today.

It's next to my old kindergarten.

The Shimizus, do you know them?

That's the kindergarten I went to, isn't it?

The one next to the bus stop.

This used to be mine.

So you're already in high school, are you, Iku-chan?

How time flies.

If only I had known,

I would have come to see you long before this.

It's all right.

Because you came to see me today.

Say, Mama?

Do you remember when you said that as long as I was with you,

you'd be okay, no matter what happened?

Of course.

Do you, well, still feel that way?

Yes, I do.

Thank goodness.

Hey, Mama,

could I live here, together with you?

I'll tell Papa myself, all right?

I'm sure that he'd say okay.

He has a new wife now, and my younger sisters.

I...

Iku-chan...

I'm sorry.

We can't be together.

Mama?

Hey, Mama?

<i>My mother was here all that time, protecting me.</i>

♪ Since then, I haven't been able to

♪ That's right, remember you for quite some time

♪ It was because of those busy days

♪ The cluster of pains

♪ Was always deep in my heart

♪ But recently, it looks like I've gotten better

♪ Today the sky looks like it might

♪ Reach all the way to the stars

♪ There's no way that I could ever wipe away

♪ All of the tears in the world

♪ I'm planning on always treasuring

♪ The small things that you taught me

♪ Hey, no matter how well

♪ I held you

♪ We'd get interrupted all of the sudden

♪ Could it possibly be that

♪ You knew that

♪ Which is why you smiled at me then?

♪ Hey, I wonder what kind of day

♪ Tomorrow is going to be?

♪ There's no way that I could ever wipe away

♪ All of the tears in the world

♪ I'm planning on always treasuring

♪ The small things that you taught me

♪ My memories are so much, so much more distinct

♪ Than sadness or recollections

♪ The very definite words you left in my heart

♪ The very definite words you left in my heart ♪

For more infomation >> Dark Water - Duration: 1:41:21.

-------------------------------------------

THE DARK ELEMENT - Interview with Jani Liimatainen - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> THE DARK ELEMENT - Interview with Jani Liimatainen - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Light Purple Effect In Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial - Duration: 4:06.

In this Beginner Level Photoshop Tutorial

we will teach you how to apply the Dark Light Effect technique to your images.

The Dark Light Purpel Effect Technique will add strength and intensity to your images!

This graphic design effect is created using adjustment layers in Photoshop.

Perfect tool for any level graphic designer to have in their toolkit.

For more infomation >> Dark Light Purple Effect In Photoshop | Photoshop Tutorial - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

RHCP-Dark Necessities Live in NY(Meadows Festival)-Legendado-PT-BR - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> RHCP-Dark Necessities Live in NY(Meadows Festival)-Legendado-PT-BR - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] HARD I DARK TRAP TYPE BEAT 2018 "BLACK FLAG" ( Prod By Kappy Bangz ) - Duration: 4:05.

HARD I DARK TRAP TYPE BEAT 2018 BLACK FLAG Prod By Kappy Bangz

For more infomation >> [FREE] HARD I DARK TRAP TYPE BEAT 2018 "BLACK FLAG" ( Prod By Kappy Bangz ) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

KURTLAR VADİSİNDE HAYATTA KALMAK | THE LONG DARK #2 - Duration: 52:27.

For more infomation >> KURTLAR VADİSİNDE HAYATTA KALMAK | THE LONG DARK #2 - Duration: 52:27.

-------------------------------------------

Digitropolis; The dark side of AI, 5G & IoT (Trailer) - Duration: 2:02.

5G, the Internet of Things, Artifical Intelligence

Daily we hear how this digital infrastructure …

… will make our lives easier, more fun and more efficient.

Tomorrow's society will be hyper-connected and a suffocating blanket of surveillance camera's ...

… will allegedly protect us better from "terrorism".

Governments and industry only see profits …

… and stumble over each other investing billions.

No efforts are waisted in making us believe that this new religion ...

… of algorithms and Big Data will be humanity's savior.

That this bears a cost on the health, privacy and safety of the individual is rarely mentioned.

People are mesmerized by early adapters, tech- talking heads, and late night shows entertain us ...

… with cool idiots voluntarily chipping themselves …

… just so they can open their car and home more easily.

WeAreChange.NL sheds light on the impact of this digital online infrastructure with …

… in 2016 we had 40.000 antenna's in The Netherlands …

… that's an extremely high number.

… commercially it's less interesting to talk about ethical frameworks ...

… nowadays reputation is more important than substance …

Join the NL premiere on Sunday, March 4th, @ WORM, Rotterdam.

Or meet us on tour, in Amsterdam, Den Helder, Utrecht, Groningen or Breda.

#BeTheChange. Like and share. Stop by and engage in the conversation ...

… or donate to help produce this documentary.

For more infomation >> Digitropolis; The dark side of AI, 5G & IoT (Trailer) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

DARK TRUTH Behind Viral Peru Rat Shower Video Exposed - Duration: 2:36.

Practically everyone on the internet has seen the adorable video of a rat enjoying the shower.

But many animal activists have come forward to reveal the dark truth behind the viral

sensation.

For starters, its not a rat.

You've probably seen this video and if you haven't, heres a clip.

It shows a rodent standing next to a drain covered in soap.

The rodent appears to lather itself up with soap and wash itself in circle motions.

The reason why the internet loved it is because the rodent looks like its showering like a

human.

I mean, its standing up on its hind legs, scrubbing its pits.

it might as well have a mini loofah in one hand and a shower cap.

While the rodent seems to enjoy his shower, The people who are taking the video can be

heard giggling in the background.

Apparently the shower went on for about 30 seconds before the rat ran off.

So starting things off, this animal is not a rat.

It does not have a rat tail.

According to Dallas Krentzel, an evolutionary biologist, It is most likely a young paracana

or another type of south American rodent.

The video was taken in peru.

What seems like a light hearted video of an adorable rodent scrubbing himself down with

soap, is actually very strange, unnatural behaviour, and it very well might be a video

of a rodent in pain.

According to Elisa Allen, director of PETA, rodents don't need soap and water to clean

themselves.

Another rat expert said that it is likely that the animal wasn't showering, but it

was in pain and it was scrubbing an irritant, which was the soap or shampoo it was covered

in.

Rodents don't scrub themselves like that unless there was something on it that it was

trying to get off.

All the while, the people taking the video didn't think to maybe, I don't know, wash

off the soap?

Or maybe not put soap on the rat in the first place?

The person who took the video Jose Correa, has updated the video with a statement in

response to the backlash, and said 'if you are worried about a rat that was filmed taking

a shower, why don't you worry about poverty and hunger in the world?

Why don't you feed the poor on the streets?

Very true indeed.

How do you guys feel about this video?

let me know in the comments below.

Qusher Raza – do you really read every comment.

If its written in the first two days of the video being posted, yes, there is a really

high chance I have read your comment.

I put some rice on it – charlotte can I be in a video.

mmm no.

Laughlan coe – u and your videos keep me up all night and then I got to go to work.

Damn ok.

I appreciate your dedication.

Heres an invisible potato.

The video is over, thanks for watching, if you wanna continue your binge, check out this

video over here.

A puppy almost died after her owner died her purple.

Click it to find out more.

Check out IO on instagram and twitter at informoverload.

As always make sure you click the bell icon so you never miss a video.

See ya.

For more infomation >> DARK TRUTH Behind Viral Peru Rat Shower Video Exposed - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] "SAW" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental | Dark Trap Rap Beat Instrumental - Duration: 4:20.

[FREE] "SAW" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental | Dark Trap Rap Beat Instrumental

For more infomation >> [FREE] "SAW" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental | Dark Trap Rap Beat Instrumental - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Just 1 Night - Remove DARK SPOTS, BLACK SPOTS & ACNE SCARS - Duration: 4:22.

remove dark spots on hands and feet in one night cosmetics and beauty products

are a major source of chemical exposure for most people an average beauty

product contains dozens of harmful chemicals many of which have not even

been tested for safety in humans fortunately there are natural

alternatives for every beauty product and most work better than the chemical

dark hands and fee don't look good and make us feel embarrassed at many times

here are some best ineffective natural remedies that helped a lot in dealing

with your dark hands and feet regular usage will help to lighten your darker

skin on your hands and feet lemon lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent that

lightens your dark skin or on your hands and feet it is enriched with vitamin C

and citric acid that helps to exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells and

enhance the growth of new cells to make your skin tone even and lighter take

half a piece of lemon and dip in sugar

you

use it to scrub the darker skin on your hands and feet

scrub it for a couple of minutes to get rid of dead cells dirt and impurities on

the skin let it sit for fifteen to twenty minutes and rinse off thoroughly

with water repeat the same process regularly for once a week to get rid of

the dark hands and feet always remember to apply a good

moisturizer to your skin after using the lemon remedies for treating dark hands

and feet to prevent skin dryness also avoid going out in the Sun for at least

2-3 hours after using this lemon on the skin orange peel

most of us store the orange peel without knowing its benefits towards the skin

the peel of the citric fruit has rich content of vitamin C that makes it works

as a natural bleaching agent and thereby treats hyperpigmentation the citric acid

in this orange helps to exfoliate the skin to get rid of dead skin cells here

are a few ways of using orange peel for lightening your skin in the areas of

hands and feet add enough milk or yogurt to two tablespoons of orange peel powder

and stir well to make a paste apply this paste on the dark skin areas and wait

for 15 to 20 minutes then start scrubbing the paste applied areas with

wet fingers in circular motions apply this pack for once or twice a week mix

enough of rosewater to two tablespoons of orange peel powder to make a thick

paste

you

then add one teaspoon of turmeric powder and a little of honey to this paste stir

well and apply this paste on the hands and feet after 15 to 20 minutes start

scrubbing it with your wet hands and rinse with cold water

aloe vera olive oils who did the skin and treat hyperpigmentation to light in

the dark or tan skin it also moisturizes and hydrates the skin which in turn aids

in natural glow to the skin apply freshly extracted aloe vera gel on the

hands and feet by rubbing all over the area for 5 to 10 minutes let it sit for

about an hour and wash the area with normal water repeat the same process

twice daily till you get even skin tone avoid sunlight for at least 2 hours

after using Oliveira on skin for any queries and suggestions feel free to

comment in the below comment box thanks for watching the video for more videos

like this please Like us and subscribe to get latest updates and notifications

please click on the bell icon

you

For more infomation >> Just 1 Night - Remove DARK SPOTS, BLACK SPOTS & ACNE SCARS - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

DARK SOULS 3 Snow Vs First Bosses and Guardians of the Abyss Lords of the Tizzoni - Duration: 17:12.

For more infomation >> DARK SOULS 3 Snow Vs First Bosses and Guardians of the Abyss Lords of the Tizzoni - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

From Dark to Light: Josh - Duration: 1:01.

My name is Josh.

I work for a developer in Miami.

Things had gotten bad.

You know I was feeling much less confident about myself.

I was living a double life.

I was living a life that I wasn't proud of,

I was living a life that I didn't want to be honest about,

I was living a life that didn't feel good about.

The rock bottom was not even knowing how to face the world

with any sense of integrity or authenticity.

Before coming into Futures, you know, had some struggles early on,

I was able to overcome them and

then I found myself facing some more struggles down the line,

which was when I came back to Futures.

I felt like I was in the right place.

I felt like I was making a good decision.

Since I've left Futures my life is the life that I feel good about.

For more infomation >> From Dark to Light: Josh - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Canyon Wilderness on the Manti La Sal National Forest - Duration: 5:24.

Today we are down in Dark Canyon Wilderness.

Which is the only wilderness area on the Manti-La Sal National Forest.

It was designated in 1984 by the Utah Wilderness Act.

And we are specifically in Horse Pasture Canyon which is towards the head of Dark Canyon.

Dark Canyon is a large canyon system, it was actually the first canyon system

that was designated wilderness on the Colorado Plateau.

This is a very unique wilderness area.

It basically starts in higher elevations up on Elk Ridge.

So you have really unique vegetation types here ranging from aspen and douglas fir

coming down to ponderosas and eventually into more arid pinyon, juniper, and sagebrush vegetation.

So it is a really unique wilderness in that it protects a lot of different ecosystem types.

Dark Canyon itself, we have a trail system in here that we manage and we maintain.

It's wilderness, so it is still fairly primitive.

But there is great opportunities for backpacking here.

There is a fourty mile loop that comes down Peavine Canyon and up Dark Canyon.

And there's numerous places for day hikes like where we are now

is a great place to come in and do a day hike or shorter backpack trip.

Horse packing is also something that is available here,

popular with people to bring horses or mules in and bring all their equipment in.

Those are the main ways to get into the wilderness.

The wilderness is essentially managed to maintain its naturalness

and opportunities for primitive recreation and also for solitude, opportunities

for solitude.

And solitude is one of the big qualities we have here in Dark Canyon.

It is fairly hard to get to, the logistics are kind of hard,

but if you make the effort to get out here, you are pretty much going

to experience some pretty wild country.

One of my favorite parts about Dark Canyon is spending the night down here.

the skies just turn pitch black, you get this amazing view of the stars

with very little light pollution, enough to see the milky way as well,

stretching out over the rim of the canyon.

The wilderness itself is basically a horseshoe shaped canyon system.

Which is wooden shoe on one side and Dark Canyon that comes down the other.

The canyons cut through cedar mesa sandstone, so you've got these big, huge walls, towers,

a lot of arches as you go up and down the canyon.

So the natural setting is just really spectacular.

And on top of that, the other factor that makes Dark Canyon

such a unique wilderness, is we have a really interesting and intact

cultural overlay on the canyon here.

So people have been living in this canyon for thousands of years,

starting with Paleo indians and then moving into a lot of the big archeology

that you see here is from the ancestral puebloans that a lot of people know as anasazi.

And there's a lot of those types of ruins in the canyon that kind of show the long habitation

from people living here.

At some point in history, this behind us was probably a giant corn field.

There's ruins all over the canyon itself where they would store the corn,

and that's a really unique feature of the wilderness and very sensitive feature as well.

It's something we try to protect and manage so that other folks can see it in pristine

conditions.

There's also a lot of historical resources that are still here.

Just down below us here in the canyon you have what is known as Scorup Cabin.

That is a historic cabin used by the Scorup cattle company during the turn of the century.

Really intact, wood stove, a lot of different things that you can see in there

that showed the historic anglo settlement of the canyon as well.

So like I mentioned, here in the wilderness, we manage it for naturalness,

so we really want people to use leave no trace techniques when they come down here.

Fires are allowed, permits are not required right now just because we have a low amount

of use.

But when you do come down, we ask that people use an existing campsite

with an existing fire rings and not build new ones.

We ask that people don't build camp furniture down here, whether that's chairs or tables

out of rocks and stuff.

And really leave the area as natural as possible.

The other big potential impact that recreation use can have,

is on these archeological sites, and when you visit those,

you want to make sure that you do it in a very sensitive way.

Before you approach the site, you want to look at it and see where the most

hardened area is, if there's an existing trail, you want to

use that.

You do not want to climb on walls, put any weight on the walls,

climb through doors, or anything like that.

Because the accumulated amount of people that do that,

is eventually going to knock that ruin down.

Some of our structures here still actually have roofs intact.

You definitely don't want to be standing on a roof.

These are thousand year old structures and very sensitive to that type of impact

so if you do visit these sites, be incredibly careful when you visit them.

There's also pottery shards and artifacts that are protected under the antiquities act.

As well as the ruins, so if you see those things,

leave them in place, don't pile them into a little pile and make an outdoor museum,

but leave them where they are.

The context of those artifacts is what is important to the archeologists

to determine how people lived here and the timeframes they lived

and the pathways that they made a living down here.

So we just ask that people, it's ok to visit them,

it's an amazing place to visit these sites, but really be careful when you do it,

leave the artifacts there, and don't put any weight on the walls or climb

through the doors.

And here in Dark Canyon we have a very unique wilderness.

It's a place that people don't expect when they come here.

With cedar mesa sandstone walls and towers, with the really unique cultural overlay

the opportunity to visit places where people lived a thousand years ago

and still see exactly how they lived and where they lived, it's incredibly unique.

But the future of this place and maintaining the naturalness of it

and really the cultural importance of it is really up to visitors.

And when you come here, we ask that people come and enjoy their public lands and enjoy

this wild landscape but do it in a sensitive way and leave no

trace.

For more infomation >> Dark Canyon Wilderness on the Manti La Sal National Forest - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Coronation Street spoilers: David Platt enjoys night out with rapist before dark twist - Duration: 3:38.

Coronation Street spoilers: David Platt enjoys night out with rapist before dark twist

It was reported late last year that the soap would see David Platt (played by Jack P Shepherd) raped after a night out.

And last week, the attacker – Josh Tucker (Ryan Clayton) – joined the Coronation Street cast.

Josh nabbed a job at the garage and is set to organise a charity boxing match in Luke Brittons (Dean Fagan) memory.

It seems the newbie is too good to be true, and that will soon be proven to be correct.

Actors Jack and Ryan have been seen filming upcoming scenes that look to be the moments leading to the rape.

In the scene, Josh plies David with drink after drunk before raping him at his flat later.

According to The Mirror, the actual moment wont be shown on-screen but viewers will know it has happened by Davids reaction the next day.

Its estimated that 12,000 men are raped every year in the UK and the soap has worked with Survivors Manchester to make sure the storyline is carried out accurately.

This is the first time the topic has been approached in Coronation Street, but not in the rest of Soapland.

Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks has included two male characters being raped – once in 2000 and again in 2014.

Back in 2000, in the late-night spin-off Hollyoaks: Breaking Boundaries, Luke Morgan (Gary Lucy) was raped by bully Mark Gibbs (Colin Parry).

The show aired graphic scenes in which Luke was beaten up before being raped as a way to try and torment and destroy him.

The soap used the difficult subject again in 2014 when John Paul McQueen (James Sutton) was raped by one of his pupils Finn OConnor (Keith Rice).

Producers decided against a later time slot for the episode to avoid suggesting male rape was something that couldnt be discussed.

It seems Corrie producers are opting for a similar way of telling the story, focusing on how David copes in the aftermath.

There have also been reports that Martin Platt (Sean Wilson) will return to the soap after 13 years to help David.

Coronation Street continues tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

For more infomation >> Coronation Street spoilers: David Platt enjoys night out with rapist before dark twist - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Elmina Castle and its Dark History of Enslavement, Torture, and Death | New Discovery - Duration: 9:16.

Elmina Castle and its Dark History of Enslavement, Torture, and Death.Elmina Castle is a white-washed Medieval Castle on the coast of Ghana

It was the first - and for many centuries - the largest, European building constructed in tropical Africa

Yet its grandeur, as well as its picturesque surroundings with blue skies, sandy beaches, and tropical palms, disguise a dark history - Elmina Castle was the last place that thousands of African slaves would ever see of their homeland

Many horrors transpired within the walls of the fortress, which have never been erased by time

The beginning of Elmina Castle.Located on the western coast of present-day Ghana (the former gold coast), the town of Elmina is about 13 km (8 miles) from the city of Cape Coast

A region rich in gold and ivory resources, the area was home to 30 or so "slave forts" concentrated along the coast, and was the first European slave-trading post in sub-Saharan Africa

These fortified castles were built between 1482 and 1786 by numerous traders including the Portuguese, Swedish, English, Danish, and Dutch

Between 1482 and 1486, the Portuguese constructed what became known as Elmina Castle, also called St George's Castle

One of the main purposes of Elmina Castle was to give support to ship captains by providing their vessels with a secure harbor

The outposts were heavily armed against assault from the sea, but interestingly, not so much from attacks inland

An assault from other European empires, including pirates, was deemed more likely than those by local Africans

To fend off such attacks from the sea, cannons were used, whereas light gunfire was usually enough to counter an assault from the interior

Jean Barbot, who authored the book, Description of the Coast of North and South Guinea (1732), visited Elmina Castle in 1682 and gave this eye witness account:

"This castle has justly become famous for beauty and strength, having no equal on all the coasts of Guinea

Built square with very high walls of dark brown stone so very firm that it may be said to be cannon-proof

On the land side, it has two canals always furnished with rain or fresh water sufficient for the use of the garrison and ships-canals cut in the rock by the Portuguese (by blowing up the rock little by little with gun powder )

The warehouses either for goods or provisions are very largely and stately always well furnished

".It is said that European explorers who heard of the riches of West Africa through traders traveling through the area made several unsuccessful voyages to reach Elmina

They were either unable to pass through the sandy bars or were so scared of malaria that they did not land

However, not put off by the dangers, Portuguese explorer Diogo de Azambuja made it to the West African coast in 1471, and landed at a spot named "La-Mine"

It was he who would later build Elmina Castle.The Later Years of Elmina Castle.Although it was originally erected to protect the gold trade, following its capture by the Dutch in 1637, Elmina Castle came to serve the Dutch slave trade with Brazil and the Caribbean

The castle later developed as a point on the infamous slave triangle transporting human cargo to America and the Caribbean, as well as raw materials, such as cotton and rubber, to Britain, and manufactured goods, such as clothing and weaponry, back to the West Coast of Africa

Under the auspices of the Dutch West Indies Company, around 30,000 slaves a year passed through Elmina until 1814 when the Dutch slave trade was abolished

Ceded to the British in 1872, Elmina Castle was rarely in use until Ghana's independence from the Britain in 1957

Thereafter, it became a training centre for Ghanaian police recruits and even a school for a short while, before being converted into a historical museum

Life and Death at Elmina Castle during the Slave Trade.The days of the slave trade may be long gone, but the interior of the castle is still a haunting reminder of the past

Not knowing what awaited them on the slave ships, those who made it to Elmina Castle were held captives in the castle's dungeons and subjected to all kinds of indignities, torture and humiliation

The dark, airless dungeons in the basements were oppressive and received sunlight from only two tiny windows

Slave traders would cram more than 1,000 slaves, with no water or sanitation, into a space that could barely fit around 200 people

These dungeons were uncomfortably cramped, filthy, and outbreaks of malaria and yellow fever were common

Food was scarce and disease was rampant. Prisoners sometimes had to spend up to three months in such unsanitary conditions before they were shipped to the New World

At the seaboard side of the castle is the infamous 'Door of No Return', which was a portal where slaves boarded ships that would take them on the treacherous journey across the Atlantic known as the Middle Passage

Revolts by slaves at Elmina were met with strong oppression. Some captives were either murdered outright, while others were placed in solitary confinement in an airtight, dark holding facility in the courtyard where they were starved to death

Thousands of slaves, both men and women, were chained outside and forced to stand in the blazing sun

They could be made to lift heavy cannonballs as punishment and women were often raped by the guards

Elmina Castle, like other West African slave sites, also housed luxury suites for Europeans in the upper levels of the castle

Upstairs, the officers' quarters were light and spacious with parquet floors and gorgeous sea views

It is difficult to imagine how they could live such a life of comfort while thousands languished beneath their feet

Despite its atrocities, the castle also once served as a missionary sanctuary and housed a church

Elmina Castle Today: "May humanity never again perpetrate such injustice against humanity"

Today, Elmina Castle is preserved as a Ghanaian national monument and it was designated as a World Heritage Monument under UNESCO in 1972

It is an extremely popular destination for African American tourists seeking to connect with their heritage and a powerful reminder of the history of the slave trade

The 30 or so surviving castles and forts found along Ghana's coast bear witness to the largest forced migration in history and also to the atrocities humanity is capable of committing

Elmina Castle now pays respect to the millions of people who suffered at the hands of slavery

Please help to share this video and do not forget to subscribe. Thank You very mart

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét