Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

oh okay pay Pam we'll figure something out

ah good thinking grit hey are you the new guy that's me I'm one of you guys

nice a desert I thought you meant desert

I guess he made some new I like your cardigan by the way actually I like your

overall style man really I'm Sam by the way oh I'm panda

wait you're up nope I don't have anyone to

ride this bike with oh okay cool come on oh that's awesome sir sir over here

please Jimmy Ice Bears down to me tomorrow

funny newbie you're gonna fit right in here new guy hey great work fantastic

loving it just great hmm unorthodox and bold I like it in fact I'm gonna give

you a promotion director of presentations how does that sound okay

I can't go up there chicken oh stop it you sound like my

whiny ex huh I will marry you wait no I wasn't I'm so happy

yes fabulous voila he is perfection gonna get rid of this

all together and done you're gonna be beautiful perfect I spirit won't go

under the knife what okay okay Wendy okay I've got five minutes I don't know

what I'm doing but I'm gonna do it what do these things have in common

small but what does this smallness mean it means no donut Fridays no donut

Fridays means unhappy employees and monster trucks mount Rushmore's burritos

these are things or competitions is big big big can we take a rest for a minute

please Samantha what's the meaning of this

intrusion we're getting married daddy they're proposed on top of a

billboard that's how I proposed to your mother I like your style great men think

alike you have for our new venture

your ideas his style and get me marketing on the line freedom I hate to

say this but we bears are not suited for this lifestyle we're naked I'm wearing

those ridiculous clothes guys lesson well learned Ice Bear wants freedom boba

from boba Rama yeah let's try someone she dropped 22% last quarter

there are that really fast fine but give it right back please I need to post that

photo yeah man I just go check something

what's the song called again no stop

own and I can't trust you to with it anymore oh hey man guess what we got new

huh well we felt bad about yeah super cool that you guys have really sweet

phones that's not even half of it it is these super advanced security features -

I spare will demonstrate hey guys do you want to go to the moon uh-huh are you

guys texting each other or something oh we're not texting what was that then

I mean that blob alert a blob is that like a so what's for dinner tonight Bros

um guys hello don't worry you're hungry little Tommy I got this

in five four three Oh fresh prepaid Hawaiian barbecue straight from Maui Lee

we sold out of those this morning and but our generic version the comet X 4000

is still available but all trades are final all trades final huh what do you

say sir no no no how can this be let me see it

hmm sorry man your new phone's not legit might even be worse than your old phone

what happen your old phone anyway good can you get it back we find our phones

we looked everywhere we even check the pockets of that pair pants we have oh no

what an unfortunate accident gosh of you pogs just not the same Ice Bear gives up

a pity a tragedy really you know I wish there was some way to find your phone

find your phone huh don't find you Panda you're brilliant yeah that sounds good

actually we'll play cool okay

I'm gonna go get something to drink I'll be right back man that means a lot

Ice Bear is touched no prob hey you guys should just go relax in the living room

you know just put your feet up relax watch some TV take your mind off

yes by the way I have your phone um okay just sit alright well we'll get back to

that case later today panting please help yourself just pick one

okie dokie um and oh you're trembling are you sad for us please it was not me

you're sweating you're shaking everyone knows you did it

I really don't deserve a phone anymore I'm really sorry about this guys hey

panda check out what we got my phone

it needs more time to set up the table

Grizz our dinners in the trash well let's just wait I'm I'm starving

yeah what's the deal where'd he go come on let's go yeah

SIB licking so girl tell us a little more about you okay

well at this moment I managed a mousepad store totally

I give you my brother a few seconds to deliberate on our decision so were you

think I think he's a total dweeb but I also think that we don't have another

now you guys relax while I make dinner okay girls such a nice guy but you know

it's not the same I really miss our little brother

you think you'll ever walk into that place with Darrell get our little bro

jealous yeah you'll have no choice a mother

this way please Dozo Dozo yo Seamus a press four we have our new brother who

happens to be an amazing cook right brother Daryl why they made this beef

after a basketball player huh mm-hmm this looks delicious check on a guy she

must hey would you just say all right those'll are you really gonna make us

pay you're our brother you can't abandon us like this oh wow I didn't know this

was your brother how could you do this do

please leave huh nice meetin ya more like our little brother

what no I don't think I mean alright your training begins now

hey guys what do I have to listen little bros go one axe-wielding pam pam the

lock number two ninja star power freeze sign him up for 20 mixed martial arts

class come on Darryl what's the matter with you come on now now we have no

brothers at all hmm

oh come here a few guys we're really sorry Daryl you didn't deserve to be

treated like that there there's the place bro we're sorry

we have an offering of beasts under weren't you the gentlemen who are

harassing my chef Daryle don't you have a spare tire or something I I got a lot

of smalls Tim for good I'm sorry pan pan this there's nothing

we can do now good night sweet prince huh hey don't you give up now we're too

late let's go home Griz bro hey man we're really sorry that we took you for

granted look I know sir

together all right Bob must come

okay I'm just gonna dry my hair I'll be right out all right I'm sorry I think my

hair dryer blew a fuse huh hey it's working your fridge on no I'm so so so

sorry do you want to sleep in my room tonight

I have an AC unit that you could use so you'll be good

I go feast on my room good night then you can go take his perfectly

air-conditioned room but I spared oh whoa we're family we share which one is

yours come on

oh wait I thought you ran away thin crust pizza whoa Oh Ice Bear wants

answers gotta find a way to get out of here

oh no robot snakes they're everywhere I'm gonna need you to break the middle

door Pando oh no my name is Grizz we we own the cave upstairs I just got a

couple of let's get those evildoers Cobar Jones oh no it's been 40 years

since I last saw you what the where am I

toilet water temperature 61 degrees Grizz what am I looking at you are

looking at tomorrow's toilet today I mean this are you talking about Kwan Yew

to our Ice Bear I can't believe it why have you kept this bathroom us no I

saw your precious movie where you make me look like a clumsy whiny sidekick

says character that doesn't make sense your face doesn't make sense there like

a big dingle sorry

or cannot complete self-cleaning mode oh yeah

way to go Jones petty I totally understand the toilet sign that bridge

works now

I own that up I suppose

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Fashion Bears Best Cartoon For Kid & Children Channel - Leon Sykes - Duration: 15:58.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Cold Weather Fashion Clearance 01.30.2018 - 10 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Cold Weather Fashion Clearance 01.30.2018 - 10 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nikki Haley Blasts Overly Political Grammys… Shuts Down Clinton in Epic Fashion - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Nikki Haley Blasts Overly Political Grammys… Shuts Down Clinton in Epic Fashion - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Famous (Random Game Play Series) - Duration: 10:14.

Hello Guys Today we are going to play Fashion Famous

So lets get into the video

Btw Sorry there isnt sound have to fugure whats wrong with this

So rn I am looking for the game

So I got into the game and I have no time!!!UGHHH!!

3...2...1.. I am going to exit bc I don't have any time

See!!!

So i am joining a new game and yeah!

LOADING!!!

RLLY I hate spawning in a mid game. Well ima vote for some peeps!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK I am just going to be quiet

Finally

So I am just going to wait

OMG I am on the leader board srry I am fan girling and taking screen shots!! LOL!!

(WHAT THE HECK IS AN EMO)

So I am getting dressed so ima be quiet

At this moment while I was editing i figured out what an emo is. I just didn't know when I was recording

I am just going to wait and be quiet

Finally the time is over!!

(Wait for it the game is going to crash in a little bit)

I am getting my speech ready for my clothes!

For my screen its loading forevr so I am just going to do the intro here

Byee guys thx for watching subscribe I want 30 subs plz and give me 50 to 100 likes plz. Comment down what you guys want me to do next so yeah!! Byee

My turn after this girl!!

Byee

For more infomation >> Fashion Famous (Random Game Play Series) - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

New Fashion Design | Latest Men's Kurta And Shalwar Kameez Design | Boys Kurta Designs - Duration: 3:23.

boys kurta design

boys shalwar kameez design

For more infomation >> New Fashion Design | Latest Men's Kurta And Shalwar Kameez Design | Boys Kurta Designs - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B & Zendaya Interview Each Other for 'CR Fashion Book' - Duration: 7:27.

Cardi B & Zendaya Interview Each Other for 'CR Fashion Book'

Cardi B and Zendaya are getting up close and personal with fans in their new features for s 12th edition issue.

The 25-year-old Bodak Yellow rapper and the 21-year-old actress each shot two covers for the issue, marking Cardis first-ever fashion magazine cover and feature.

Heres what they had to share with the mag:.

Cardi on her role models: "My role models are the people around me who I see working.

Like for example, my mom would come home from work and get cooking right away.

I also admire my homegirl, right? She used to strip.

As soon as she would come home at five or six in the morning, she would finish counting singles, then get her son ready for school, and boom, take him to school.

Then she would go to sleep at 9:00a.m., wake up around noon, and pick up her son again.

Things like that, I really admire.".

Zendaya on her biggest fear: "Sometimes, as a young person in this industry, I put a lot of pressure on myself to do the right thing.

I think this is a flaw of mine.

I get so afraid to make the wrong decisions, but I have to understand that I'm only 21 years old.

I'm not going to always be perfect.

You cannot let the fear of not being perfect stop you from doing anything at all.

I still have a lot of things left to do in my career and it's okay to frickin' learn from a situation and grow from it.".

Cardi on describing herself in 3 words: "Honest.

Energetic. I'm also kind of a loner.

I like to be in silence, think, and make myself laugh.".

Zendaya on having "hood" in her from growing up in Oakland: "Absolutely, there is definitely hood in me and it will never leave.

It's part of who I am, as it is part of my family.

Listen, I was born and raised in Oakland, all my family is from there—multiple generations of Colemans.

And they're not from the Oakland Hills, we are from the hoods of Oakland.

It's something that I'm proud of and I'm lucky to be where I'm from.

My aunties held Black Panther party meetings in the downstairs basement of our house that I grew up in.

You learn so much from those experiences and from those stories.".

For more from Cardi and Zendaya, visit CRFashionBook.com, where you can pre-order the issue and be among the first to receive it when it ships in March.

The issue hits newsstands March 6.

For more infomation >> Cardi B & Zendaya Interview Each Other for 'CR Fashion Book' - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

High Fashion - Dre Square x Frenchbillz (Prod. By @trackgodz) - Duration: 3:51.

OUT NOW LINK IN DESCRIPTION!!!!!!

OUT NOW LINK IN DESCRIPTION!!!!!!

OUT NOW LINK IN DESCRIPTION!!!!!!

For more infomation >> High Fashion - Dre Square x Frenchbillz (Prod. By @trackgodz) - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

GRAMMYS FASHION REVIEW // Grace Helbig - Duration: 5:40.

Do you?...Alright

*bong bing* oh no.

Hi my name is Grace Helbig, and if you didn't know, now you know and your life is different now!

Brooks and I made an attempt to review

Grammy's fashion last night, but we were...

not in the right state of mind...

Squeeze together

Brooks: I'm with you Grace: *burps* Brooks: oh yeah, my name's Brooks if you didn't know that you

know it now.

Okay...ummm

Oh God. We have been watching WWE Royal Rumble

and just been too excited and also Brooks got hives.

But we're here now and we're doing it live! On tape, and then

edited, and then uploaded, and all very prepared.

Let's get into some Grammy fashion reviews...

reviewing. Perfect! Alessia Cara. This is great!

You look like a recently divorced dad going out for the first time.

An older brother at his younger sister's wedding

that won't go full suit but'll make an attempt.

I love it. Cute! Julia Michaels. Wow!

This is like a very punk Cinderella. Like you're

Cinderella but your fairy godmother's like Kat Von D. Cute! Zayn.

Awwww. Why does Zayn always look like he's trying

to communicate pain, anguish, or just

confusion with his eyebrows. Looks like

he's watching an ex-lover walk away

for the first time. Cute! Miley Cyrus.

God, I just, I love Miley Cyrus

more and more and more and more. This new evolution of her,

I am a big fan of. She looks like a very

sensitive, romantic dominatrix, and I love it. Cute!

Pink. Wow! I love Pink, and this looks like Snuffleupagus

was going to an EDM concert and it took all the ecstasy

and it, you know what, had a great time. Cute!

Heidi Klum. There she is, she made it. Our girl

made the Grammys. I feel relieved.

This is very, like, Victoria's Secret

Granny Goth. Cute! Cardi B. Oh my god.

I love Cardi B. so much, and I love everything about this.

You know that movie Donnie Darko, when like the

time space continuum, like,

bubble,

like chemtrails come out of his body?

This kind of looks like that, in a dress form. And, you know what?

It's perfect. This is very Bjork swan dress meets

80s bridal fashion, and I love it.

Cute! Katie Holmes. What are you doing there, and how

is what? Alright! This is very sexy and cool

and interesting, and kind of looks like when, you know,

seniors in high school make their prom dresses out of duct tape.

Cute! Chrissy Teigen. God,

another human I just love, and you're making

another human inside of your cool human body already?

Like, nature rules when that happens. Like, if I looked back

at a photo of my mom, and like, this is the photo that

I saw, I'd be like,

The *bleep* am I supposed to do with my life? Rita Ora. This

is beautiful! Your body looks amazing! I

like all the swoosh and the swoops, and all of it! This looks like when I

try and, like, erase things in photoshop, but I don't do it

correctly, and I just kind of

you know, like that. Cute!

Camila Cabello! I feel very 80s vibe from all of these

gowns and outfits. You got a little disco ball, tamagotchi,

purse thing happening? Cute! And ruching,

in a new spot that I didn't know ruching could be in.

Ruching is like when the fabric bunches, so it helps

make like your mid section

look slimmer, but she's going for ruching on the...the

hip joints. Get it girl! Slim out them thigh sockets! Cute!

Hailee Steinfeld (pronounces Steinfeld many different ways)

The fu...what is this? You look like a 2018

tube of Crest toothpaste! It's like your top half is very classic,

and then your

bottom half is like black mirroring through a curtain and coming out from the future. Cute!

Kelly Clarkson. *gasps* Oh!

Gothic Renaissance, 'scuse you! Is this what The Handmaid's Tale

is? I haven't read or watched it, but I assume it's like...this?

But bonnets. Cute! Kesha. You look like a business

cowboy that likes to party! And I love it!

Clint Eastwood meets John Travolta meets

Barbie. Nothin' wrong with that! Except maybe...some stuff,

but, outfit wise, cute! Sam Smith.

Where did you go? You look great, good for you!

A green suit?!

How dare you. Cute! Donald Glover. Aw, Dang it.

I don't like her, I glove her. I hate myself.

But cute! Anna Kendrick. *gasps* What sexy,

fancy, future 80s law firm does everyone work at?!

How do I get an interview? This is like Sex and the City meets Wolf of

Wall Street meets, like,

kind of the Monopoly man? Regardless, cute! Janelle Monáe.

My...this is, might be my favorite look

of the whole night. I love Janelle Monáe,

and this, just, is so good. It's like you're a butler

in Narnia, and I love everything about it. Cute!

Lana Del Ray. It's like a walking Snapchat slash

Urban Outfitters campaign ad. Cute!

Lady Gaga. Look, you did it. You did it,

and you did it. You look like a Madam of the coolest brothel

ever. Beautiful, chic, regal, cumbersome,

high fashion. And the back of your head looks like a cool sneaker

on someone with cankles. You doin' it,

ya nailin' it, good job. Cute!

Okay, that's it for my Grammys fashion review. I hope you guys enjoyed this video,

if you did, make sure to subscribe to this youtube channel. I'm making videos

Tuesdays and Thursdays, technically, but this doesn't...

make that seem true. Also, click that bell notification so you know when I

upload, because it clearly is...

all over the place. If you liked this video, give it a thumbs up. Let me know in the comments down below

who you loved at the Grammys. Obviously, I missed a ton of

really well dressed, beautiful people, that are very talented,

doing cool, interesting, fun things. So let me know! Other

than that, I don't know.

Jaden Smith. Yeah, you did it. This is like very

floor of the workroom in Project Runway chic

meets like, stepdad shoes. Cute!

For more infomation >> GRAMMYS FASHION REVIEW // Grace Helbig - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Week Meme | Feloxsel Felox - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Fashion Week Meme | Feloxsel Felox - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Life Perspective | PLUS SIZE FASHION TIPS FOR EVERY OCCASION AND BODY SHAPE - Duration: 8:21.

PLUS SIZE FASHION TIPS FOR EVERY OCCASION AND BODY SHAPE

In spite of the various stereotypes related to body curves, we ought to agree that women

of all shapes and sizes are beautiful.

Loving those curves is an important part of understanding how to accentuate them correctly.

When you accept your curvy figure with grace, you'll be far more confident

and happy, and would be able to dress stylishly.

In fact, the plus size movement is on hype, and more and more women around the world are

joining it by growing in size.

That itself testifies that curves are nothing short of pure beauty.

Knowing the type or shape of your frame is mandatory for dressing stylishly and trendily.

Know your shape well

Styling advice such as these are more of a generic nature and help most plus size women

understand the shape of their frame.

The most common plus size shape is pear, and pear-shaped frames have curvy hips and narrow

shoulders.

Plus Size Fashion TipsMany consider pear-shaped bodies to be the most difficult to work with,

and it is true but only for those who know little about styling.

Remember the motto is to always wear dresses and attires that accentuate the top half of

your frame.

A line or straight skirts, scoop neck tops, high waist belted jumpsuits, and deep V neck

cuts are some of the best options for pear-shaped women.

Hourglass frame is a boon

Irrespective of the shape, women who have hourglass figure should consider it as a blessing,

and it's the most easily recognizable shape.

The waistline is the best feature of most hourglass shaped women, and always sport attires

that help accentuate it.

Anything and everything belted looks good on an hourglass shape.

Peplum dresses that accentuate the tiny waistline, mid-rise jeans, boot cut pants, short jackets,

and shrugs look great on an hourglass figure.

Dress according to body type

Another shape common amongst most plus size women is the diamond shape.

Women with diamonds shaped frames have slim claves, voluptuous thighs and hips, and slender

shoulders.

The best feature of most diamond shapes women is the bust area, and accentuating it is important

for drawing attention from the hips.

Deep necklines always look gorgeous on diamond shapes, and adding a statement necklace or

choker is always a good trick to draw attention to the upper part of the body.

Apple shaped frames have a less defined waist and fuller busts, and balcony or push-up bras

always help accentuates this feature.

Stick to dresses that are tighter and more enhanced on the top and glide or fall through

in the bottom.

For more infomation >> Life Perspective | PLUS SIZE FASHION TIPS FOR EVERY OCCASION AND BODY SHAPE - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Unerwünscht: Sophia Wollersheim von Fashion Show verbannt! | CELEBRITIES und GOSSIP - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Unerwünscht: Sophia Wollersheim von Fashion Show verbannt! | CELEBRITIES und GOSSIP - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

DIY MAKEUP BRUSHES HOLDER MAQUILLAJE /❤️FASHION - Duration: 2:32.

Ready!!!!

For more infomation >> DIY MAKEUP BRUSHES HOLDER MAQUILLAJE /❤️FASHION - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Gigi Hadid reveals her fashion influences - Duration: 7:00.

Gigi Hadid reveals her fashion influences

Gigi Hadid reveals her fashion influences.

American supermodel, model Gigi Hadid has explained that her athletic style is inspired by motor sport.

The 22-year-old beauty has teamed up with Tommy Hilfiger for the brand's spring 2018 collection, which captures the designer's love of motor sports, and Gigi has revealed she feels similarly enthusiastic and inspired by the sport.

Of how motor racing has shaped her style, she shared: "Everything [about motor sports] is intriguing.

"The technical aspect, the different ways they modify the cars to race differently, what the driver speaks to his team about while driving 200 mph." Gigi revealed that there is one item in particular that she's particularly fond of in the TommyXGigi collection.

She told Vogue magazine: "I personally love the way the windbreaker jackets turned out.

"I'm happy with the shapes and their ability to be worn as a fashion statement that is functional." Meanwhile, Gigi previously revealed she likes "feeling like a character" when she gets dressed up.

She explained: "I feel like it gives me a bit of power and helps give you an essence of who you can be that day." And the American model – who is dating singer Zayn Malik – revealed she's determined to wear bright colours throughout 2018.

Gigi said: "For 2018 I'm really into colour.

Whichever colour is the one that makes you smile when you wake up in the morning is the one for you that day." The blonde beauty added that her style sense is intended to bring her happiness.

She shared: "My approach to style is that I dress based on how I feel that day.

I think you should put on what makes you happy.

"If you look in the mirror and feel excited, that's what's it is all about.

Have fun with style and be yourself.".

Fashion.ie is a 100% owned Irish fashion website that offers the latest Celebrity News and Fashion News to our users.

Fashion.ie also gives our users the opportunity to purchase selected, high quality goods directly from our wide range of fashion affiliates.

An important note to remember is that Fashion.ie is an affiliate sales website that offers users, links to accredited fashion websites on the Internet.

Fashion.ie takes no responsibility or liability for any transaction between user and each fashion vendor.

It is the sole responsibility of each user to ensure they are completely happy to interact and trade with each on-line fashion vendor.

Fashion.ie would also advise all users to check for the correct sizes of items as well as delivery and returns policy of each vendor prior to purchasing items from them.

Don't forget to follows us on social media.

If you enjoy shopping for Ladies fashion, Men's fashion, or Teenage fashion then look around our site and enjoy!.

Fashion.ie features Fashion news, Irish fashion news, entertainment news, Celebrity news, Online shopping and Irish fashion.

Gigi Hadid reveals her fashion influences.

For more infomation >> Gigi Hadid reveals her fashion influences - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

ISPO Munich 2018 | Sports Fashion goes Urban mit Caroline Kynast - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> ISPO Munich 2018 | Sports Fashion goes Urban mit Caroline Kynast - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

'Rite On Point: Fashion - Duration: 2:16.

Let's talk about fashion, ya'll!

Hi guys, this is Tanya. Fashion and style changes everyday.

Some things go away, and some things come back. And some things

are truly just brand new. Hey, remember those choker necklaces? They're back!

But does fashion for amputees differ from mainstream fashion?

Not unless you want it to. Amputees can adapt any style out there

currently, or they can create their own style. Looking good isn't just about

the clothes you wear, but also about having the confidence. The main advice

I can give you about fashion is to be true to yourself.

Confidence looks great on everyone, whether you're wearing a skirt,

or a pair of shorts, show it off! You will be surprised how well people

respond to confidence. And here are a few of my tips on how to dress for confidence.

Learn how to dress for your body. And I mean really learn. Know what denim style

looks best on you, what fabric is the most flattering. Experiment with skirt length,

to determine what is better for your figure. Or, what elongates you best

if you are petite. Know what color looks good on you!

The right color can make your hair look radiant, your eyes pop, and your skin glow.

The wrong colors can make you look sallow, washed out, or even tired.

Embrace your favorite features. You want to show off what you want

people to see, and mute what you don't. For example, my thighs

are two different widths due to my prosthesis. So finding pants that fit right

is kind of difficult. Skirts are easier for me to put on, but they also

take the focus off my thigh issue. Win, win!

Finally, define your style. The most importance secret for confidence is

simply to be true to yourself, and appreciate your uniqueness.

Finding a signature style will help you make every outfit you wear personal,

so that you feel confident showing the world, or your boss, or your friend,

who you are. Bottom line, your first concern when getting dressed

should be to empower yourself. Impressing others is just a by-product.

Be you, and be proud! Have a good day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét