Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 1, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 28 2018

Hey konnichiwa this is episode 5 who cares

I have to say this lesson is not going to be much about content but it's

Japanese in general but I'm pretty sure this is essential when you want to buy

food here or anywhere in Japan so what are we gonna learn today counter words

or josushi in Japanese it's really really annoying and I don't like it

because it's complicated like in English unless you're talking about

uncountable nouns you can just say one burger as in that one burger Guy Fieri

is munching or 3 boobs or 666 Slipknot fans but when you count things in

Japanese you have to use this thing called Josusahi after numbers like

ichimai, nihon, roppyakurokujurokko. And if you don't understand

ichi, ni roppyakurokujuroku, I'm not going to review what ichi and ni,

and roppyaku rokujuroku is because I already taught you you can just go back

to whatever the previous episode is probably episode 4 before watch this

learn numbers in Episode four. the purpose of this channel is to help you

be fxxxxx in Kansai so I'll teach you josushi or counter words related to

eating. first it's hon personally I think this is the

most essential josushi because when you order takoyaki they ask you how

many toothpicks you need like つまようじなんぼんいります? and if they don't ask

you or don't give you any to the specs don't go back there

okay they're not good people and their takoyaki

probably would taste like sxxt by the way in Kansai at least they

always give you pairs of toothpicks but even if you're single don't get offended

because you will just look stxxxx they give you the pairs of toothpicks because if you

use just one toothpick takoyaki keep rotating so this this will be the axis

of rotation and then you stick your takoyaki here I mean you try to eat it

it goes all over right but if you have to like this it cannot rotate totally

stable so I can just stick it in yo mouth and I don't burn your tongue or

something anyways honies you used to count something when it's length is

longer obviously longer than the width like this or this not like this okay

like a stick toothpick fingers sausages bananas hammers and though I'm not gonna

say it obviously but you get the idea right where I'm going come on sausages

bananas hammers I'm gonna say 1 to 10 for you using home because it changed

changes for 1 and 6 and 10 so pay close attention here go to eat bone Nihon

sambal go home go home go pon da home

I don't kill home depot 1 or eg but now it's a home or Doku home or Jew home

it's it ba-gawk ba doop OH you see it a little too if you can read

next is my it is used to count thin objects such as okonomiyaki pizza paper

and photos you can count money bills to third one it's Sara means plate not your

ex-girlfriend or someone who you fantasize okay stop being creepy

this word is useful when they serve more than one piece or slice in one plate

like they put six dumplings in one plate and when you order if you say I want one

dumpling it's kind of confusing right because you don't know if you're stupid

and didn't read the menu and just saying you want one dumpling or or you meant

one plate of dumplings so here's the solution you can say Oh Sara as one

plate those are no pills up dumpling oh yeah - no means one or Ichi this is kind

of tricky I'll explain later but you get the idea right all - is also

tricky it's not me yeah it has beef tartar and rest is the same

San Shi go Roku Nana hutch you just add Sara after the number fourth one it's

then it has nothing to do with their spiritual this is used to count food in

both or pairs of chopsticks you'll frequently hear this when you buy food

convenience store they usually ask you how many pairs of chopsticks you need

like was she nuns in skidoo keymaster the fifth one it's called

height it's not high like yes no it means cups or glasses as in a cup

of tea a glass of water like home it changes 4 1 6 and 10 it becomes a pie

and drop by Anja PI and not a pie okay how's your brain exploded yet I have a

good news too there are 500 Joe sushi in Japanese and

I just picked up what five of them they won't give up learning Japanese I bet

you do but I have another good news you don't

need 500 of stupid justice you might want to remember basic basic 10 or so

unless you want to sound stupid but a lot of time you can just get away with

following magical counters you hear that magical counters yes

they're called cult and you can use core relatively small objects and relatively

is the key the biggest thing you can use coal for without sounding awkward is

probably my probably tables but there's no Ministry of small objects you can

count using ko so if you can figure out the right Josushi use ko and

look uncertain like ko?? if you say that with confidence, people might think

you're stupid so oh and like I said, with ichi, ko becomes ikko not Ichiko

okay tsu isn't really josushi but you can use it when you count and you don't

know the right just sushi from one to ten it goes starts it starts to meet you

know it's it's no not yet coconuts tall above eleven it gets

ridiculous and I don't think anyone knows it I mean unless you're like a

professor whatever Japanese blah blah blah yeah for example like eleven is

tall Amarista to stuff yeah I didn't even know this so above eleven I can I

think you can just use call like Joey ko that's about it for today

do you like josushi now yes did I confuse you know tell me how much you

hate josushi or love josushi and if you enjoyed this video please like

this video like this now this this lots of this lots of this I also I don't

forget to subscribe to my channel for more similar fun educational video see

you soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét