Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 31 2018

Hey, I'm Tara Fitness.

I'm a nutrition and fitness coach and lately

I've been asking the question "what would

a fit and healthy lifestyle look like if it

were easy?" In this video I'm going to teach you the

3 things you need to start doing to easily

create a healthier life.

Plus if you stay to the end I'm going to

share a bonus tip that outweighs anything

else I tell you today; it's the tip that

most nutrition and fitness professionals don't

tell you, and it's the one thing that's

completely changed my attitude towards health

and fitness.

[Tip 1] Eat real food

Build every meal around lean protein, fruit

and vegetables, complex carbohydrates and

healthy fats so you naturally reduce your

intake of processed foods.

This doesn't mean you have to stop eating

chocolate and takeaway… just prioritise

healthier foods.

[Tip 2] Move every day

It doesn't matter what exercise you choose,

how long you do it for or what level of intensity

you choose… just get moving.

[Tip 3] Stay hydrated

So often we think we're hungry when we're

really just thirsty.

So try to drink 2-3lt of water per day to

keep those phantom hunger pangs away.

[Bonus tip] If you want just ONE thing to

start doing, this is it!

EAT SLOWLY!!!

Put your cutlery down between bites instead

of filling your fork while you're still chewing.

Slowing down allows you to appreciate your

food more, and gives your 'I feel full'

hormones a chance to kick in, meaning you

naturally eat less.

To get my 5th and final tip, click the link

below to download my free guide to building

your fit and healthy life.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét