Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 1, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 28 2018

What brought you here? Did you buy something? or...

Just came 'cuz I heard Apple Store opened in Korea.

Came just as an Apple fan?

I'm not sure if I wanna wait in line, so...

how was it?

It was dreadful.

How long...

My feet frozen.

It was crazy.

How long did you wait?

4 hours.

Waited for 4 hours?

From when?

We waited from 6 am.

They're dancing inside.

They've got their beat.

Is that cool?

Did you just get in?

Yeah.

Okay.

Thanks.

Please give a clap!

Congrats!

Someone bought that.

*about 5,907 USD*

Can I ask something if you're not too busy?

Hi everyone.

I wanted to have a talk with a staff and have a question.

How many languages do you speak?

I speak three languages.

Oh really?

Not really good, but English, French, and Korean.

Does everyone speaks three languages?

Many speak two.

Japense, Chinese...

Russian... and Dutch also.

He's been there the whole day.

That's the apple store, and right over here...

*(The line above) Just as Newton found out the law of gravity from the 'obvious' fact that apple falls downward...*

Can I put you?

Yeah, no problem.

Would you like to give an explanation?

This wasn't the original line.

I researched and fount out if I write too obvious, it can have the possibility of defamation, so...

I tried to make it softer.

*Cell-phones, too, are 'obviously' better when they stay unchanged from the purchase day.*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét