Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 1, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 28 2018

Each BTS Member Reveals His Favorite Fashion Brand

These fashion styles are the go-to fashion lines for the members of BTS.

1. Jin – GIVENCHY

On September 30, 2015, Jin wore a black leather and nylon GIVENCHY backpack worth $750 USD.

2. Suga – Mastermind

On May 27, 2016, Suga wore a Limited Edition BLACK Mastermind X Japan peace-sign t-shirt worth $70 USD.

3. J-Hope – SUPREME

On September 26, 2015, J-Hope wore both a SUPREME X THRASHER Skateboard Magazine Work Jacket ($200 USD) and a SUPREME x 47 BRAND New York Yankees-Red Towel ($90 USD).

4. Rap Monster – Yamamoto, WTAPS, and NEIGHBOORHOOD

Rap Monster has worn his Yohji Yamamoto for Adidas Y-3 QASA High in Black shoes ($390 USD) in a number of his famously sexy #KimDaily inspirations.

Rap Monster also enjoys WTAPS brand – including both this WTAPS UNION S/S Shirt Cotton ($267 USD) and WTAPS Humans T-Shirt in Black ($83 USD) to the airport on May 29, 2017.

The fashion superstar also pegged NEIGHBOORHOOD as one of his go-to favorites and was seen wearing this NEIGHBOORHOOD Souvenir/E Jacket in Navy Blue ($800 USD) to Music Core on May 15, 2016.

5. Jimin – GUCCI

Jimin named GUCCI as his favorite brand as well and has been seen wearing this GUCCI GucciGhost Women's Shirt in White ($1100 USD) gifted to him by V on his birthday, October 13, 2016.

6. V – GUCCI

V is known for his serious love for GUCCI, and even for looking like a rich CEO's son (or maybe the CEO himself) with his GUCCI attire.

One of his most-loved pieces seems to be his legendary GUCCI Snake Print Leather Duffle ($2,390 USD).

He also wore his staple GUCCI GG 1150/S – KCLHO, frame in Havana, Lenses Yellow SUNGLASSES ($270 USD).

7. Jungkook – TOPMAN or H&M

Jungkook dubbed TOPMAN and H&M his favorite brands.

He's been seen on several occasions wearing this pair of H&M joggers (including in the "Baepsae" dance practice video) for only $50 USD.

For more infomation >> Each BTS Member Reveals His Favorite Fashion Brand - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 01 AM - Duration: 1:00:00.

For more infomation >> HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 01 AM - Duration: 1:00:00.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 06 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 06 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Week Madrid : El desfile de Teresa Helbig - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Fashion Week Madrid : El desfile de Teresa Helbig - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 11 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 11 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.27.2018 - 11 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.27.2018 - 11 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 11 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Diane Gilman Fashions 01.28.2018 - 11 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | What's News: Fashion Solutions 01.28.2018 - 04 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | What's News: Fashion Solutions 01.28.2018 - 04 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

FASHION FRIENDS 10 - Rikki Part 4/4: Legacy, Supply Chain, & Giving Back - Duration: 6:31.

Hi I'm Emily Keller and this is my friend Rikki. She's the

founder of Ikki, 'Small But Brave' which is a

baby clothes line based here

in Shanghai. What I'm really passionate about is

obviously the fact that it's wool, and I come from a

family of wool. So I'm 4th generation, 3rd generation. I think my

great grandfather was already washing,

scouring wool. And then my grandfather

moved to South Africa and started the wool processing plant, which my

father then took over. And then my father went to work in Germany

at another

wool processing plant. So I'm the

first generation to make a finished product. But there's something attached

to the notion of that if I don't

pass on the information of what is wool and this passion

and this know-how of what I have, then it sort of ends with me.

I suddenly had this revelation the other day where I thought,

I also have a responsibility to pass on what I know.

In a way I feel like those things are

getting lost. I mean I know I sound really old saying that. That practical

knowlegdge of process doesn't seem to be

in the young generation anymore. Everyone is in

IT or social media.

Which is all great, but you have to have something

to talk about. Being in China is a big deal for me.

I think there's a very big misconception of

what China is like. People seem to

think that China is just a cheap manufacturing option.

China is no longer cheap and all those really low-end products

are no longer to be found in China.

It's not actually cheaper for me to produce

than it is in Europe. I sell here

and I feel like every mother has the right

to be able to buy and access product

that is fully certified and safe. China is

a huge population and there are

sophisticated consumers. I think

China has some of the most sophisticated consumers in the world today.

And they are no longer interested in just branding.

They really want to know what is behind the brand, and what is

what does the supply chain look like. So there's been a

shift in the way consumers buy.

A mother who has a certain amount of income

changes how she distributes that income now.

Whereas before she would have bought more product

at a lower price. Because she is aware

of authenticity and asking questions

behind a brand, she buys less product but

in a higher bracket. So it's not necessarily the wealthier

client that's buying, although we do have those, but it's

It's the client that's really questioning what's behind the product.

Sometimes the very wealthy clients

in China are not the ones we really want

because they're just buying because they can. So they'll come and

spend like 2,000 RMB and just buy 5 of that,

5 of that. But they are not necessarily clients

that will come back. Whereas, we've noticed that

with the rest of the clients,

every single person that has bought, has bought a second

and third time.

And that's what we want to create. We have the responsibility, like

yourself, to put pressure on the supply chain

and only buy from manufacturers that are

adhering to certain standards and certifications.

If we don't do that, then nothing is going to change.

A lot of people, also friends in South Africa

or in Germany, they say "Oh you're still in China.

Why are you manufacturing in China?" As if I've chosen

this as a cheaper option. And this is a very very

misconstrued conception because

I feel very strongly about that leaving China

will not help the world. We should stay

here and really improve the supply chain. And if we can do that

at the end of the chain, then that's our responsibility.

Whatever's happening in China, if affecting the

rest of the world.

Whatever processes and manufacturing is taking part here goes

up into the environment and affects us all.

I feel very strongly about supply chain,

and being transparent about my supply chian, and anyone

can ask me anything about where I'm doing what

and what certifications we adhere to. There's no real big

secret, right? It just means that you're working with mills that have

Oeko-Tex, that have Blue Sign, that are treating their

workers well. Because I've been to really rough factories where they didn't even

have enough light or warmth when they're working. If we don't

stay here and improve the status quo

by putting pressure on the supply chain, then I just feel

that's a very fickle way to think about

the manufacturing industry. By just leaving and

going back to Europe. If I'm here

and I have clients here, then

I feel like this is where I should be making a difference.

The ideal case scenario would be to always produce where you

sell, right? So for the products that you're selling in the US,

you produce in the US. For the products you're selling in Europe, you

produce in Europe. Ideally. I think that's best.

It's difficult but it would be cool to be able to do that.

But there are ways. I'm already thinking of ways

there could be. If you're a designer in New York, and

I'm a designer

or brand owner here, then why

can't I use your factory, and you use my factory.

There could be ways that

you could integrate and work together globally.

But I can see that happening in the future. I think it's no longer going to be about

you're producing there or there. It's just going to be about

good product should be good product everywhere.

If I'm requiring the factory to have certain

standards, then that's the same here or anywhere else in the world.

Also, the living standards will

at some point become closer.

There will always be the very poor, but I'm talking about the working class will sort of

balance out. So 1 is Legacy, 2 is Supply Chain,

and 3rd is Giving Back. So a percentage of our sales

goes to children in need and

ultimately I would love to become a 1-for-1 inspired by Tom's

the basis on which he built his company was

on giving back. And I believe if you don't, he also

says, if you don't

have that as core of your company from the beginning

it will be very hard to do that later.

Now, we don't have the financial structure to do 1-for-1

exactly, but ultimately I would love to talk with

hospitals and clinics, and donate. Because that's why I left corporate

in the end, you know? That was the main reason. I just felt like

9-5 job without having purpose,

a real purpose of why you're doing it, the job

in itself can never be a reason for doing it.

There must be a greater good. And that how you can

get people on board to work for you. If they see what you're

doing in the long-term. Because if it's just about a 9-5

job, then that's what people can find anywhere, right?

It's tough, I think it's tough

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét