Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 31 2017

Yo Wah Gwan ( Yo What's Up ) I'm Tania Magai

I'm here in Russia right now.

I want to welcome all our viewers

from all around the world and of course from Jamaica

to Kingston Kustom Garage

So sit down and enjoy the show

and if you like it subscribe to our channel

to see some more cool videos

My name is Andrei

My car is VAZ 2101

I inherited it from my grandfather

It appeared in my family before I did

Before I was born

They would always take me to railway stations and trips in it

I was in this car all the time

I got it in my possession in 2008

In 2013, I renovated the car fully for the first time

All the details, wings, doors were substituted

It was re-painted

Since I am a big fan of Italy

I decided to remake my car to resemble

the progenitor of 'Kopeyka', Fiat 124

Almost all Italian details were installed

into a car that's different from 'Kopeyka'

Hooks, handles

All identification plates

Even the windows

Almost all details are Italian branded

I was looking for it and installing it myself

I had a pipe dream, to go to Europe in this car

And during the first time in 2014

I reached the Fiat plant in Turin in this car

My second trip occurred in 2016

I went to France, then Spain

And then from Spain back to France, Italy, Czech Republic

And so on

It was a 10,000 km trip

My name is Sasha

Sasha Kondratyev

This story began long ago

My grandpa had 'Zhiguli'

Since he was old, the car would stay in the garage

I got my driving license, and grandpa gave it to me

When I was leaving for the Russian Armed Forces in 2011

A month before that, I got in an accident

It was bent, the pallet was torn away, etc

It was seriously damaged

When I returned from the army, I began restoring it in 2013

My colleagues tried to talk me out of it a lot

The tow truck driver tried to talk me out of it

He said, 'Man, why do you do this?

Taking it to Moscow would cost you more than buying the same car there'

The restoration took about three months

Details were checked and changed, it was re-painted

Of course I wanted it to be quick

Like low riders

But no, this is Zhiguli

It's no low rider

I collected the set quickly

But when I took part in my first festival

I lost

I took the pillows that I had - they were integral

I made wholes in them and inserted 2 new ports

Now I have 2 ports

1/2 inch

Now it wins in competitions of suspension

There was a girl in a traffic jam

She was trying to catch my eye all the way

But I was doing this

Zhiguli 2102

I was chasing this car for almost 3 years

The car was in a rather bad state

Damaged suspension

Damaged pallet

Same with the interior and the engine

I was doing it all with my own hands

Substituting everything

I made it suitable for driving

Made it comfortable

It's all new, no nickel-and-diming

The car is from 1974

Its wheels are handmade

Many people ask if it's technically convenient

It's impractical

I want to use narrower rubber and wider plates

There's a problem of diameter incompatibility

My low-pressure tires are a bit loose

Whenever a stone gets in, the wheel deflates

So I have to buy a new low-pressure tire

and change it to go on

So, say, during a 3,000 km trip

I can grind down about 12 wheels

The interior is quite rare

It used to have the original engine

But the capacity was not sufficient

I like to drive a lot

I need to save up on fuel

I want to drive and experience no problems with the engine

I installed a more powerful injector

And refined it a bit more

You can't make money on this cars

All these cars are just love, that's all

My name is Sergei

My car is VAZ 2102

It was issued in 1983

It's one of the late models

It was released with this body

Roughly speaking, I was presented with the body

Only the body

It was all rusty

The wheels were weird

There was no engine

No gear set, not interior

There were no windows

They brought me the body

They gave me papers

They asked if I would deal with this car

I didn't think long, I said yes

It took me about a year to find all the details

Details that are installed on my car now

I decided to add a specialty to my car

I refined the engine

I added more chrome to the car

It took a lot of time to find the wheel plates

First thing people are impressed with when they see my car is the colour

They see this red spot

They immediately wonder what colour it is

Where did it come from?

But I don't regret choosing this colour

The colour makes the car

The suspension is low and unchangeable

It's very uncomfortable when driving

But it is worth it

It's a particular style

When you drive out to an uneven road

It starts scratching the bottom, speed bumps

People start panicking

I tell them to stay calm, it's just the style

It's alright

It was all rusty

Imagine a cow with black spots

The car was the same

It was in a very poor condition

It was bought for a song, for 28,000 rubles

I invested all the money I had into this car

It took half a year to disintegrate it in the garage

Then it returned from a spray booth in summer

And it was compiled in two weeks

I found suitable rubber the following season

I compiled the car in a better way

I got rid of the painting defects

The details that had been on the car at the time were also painted

I got rid of that

In another year, the car was refined to the state it is in now

The biggest problem was to find the rare details for this car

With all the fangs and the bumper

A new trunk was found

A lot of things were found

Now, I take the keys, sit into the car, start it, and go for a ride

I regret nothing

It's all great now

Thanks for watching

and remember if you like our videos

of course, subscribe

Big up and likkle more (little more - Jamaican Slang for 'see you later' )

Okay

Thanks for watching

Big up yourself and lik it in...

Ah, likkle more

To welcome all our viewers from all around the world

And of course from Jamaica

Here, to...

Jamaican Dancehall Music Playing

Dancing Jamaican Dancehall

For more infomation >> Modified Classic Resto Ladas 2101 2102 - Moscow Russia to Jamaica Special Feature - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Concentration (taped Halloween 1991) OAD: Halloween 1990 (the first few seconds are missing) - Duration: 28:41.

For more infomation >> Classic Concentration (taped Halloween 1991) OAD: Halloween 1990 (the first few seconds are missing) - Duration: 28:41.

-------------------------------------------

OHIO Lottery numbers Oct 30 2017 - Duration: 1:45.

OHIO Lottery 130 numbers Oct 30

For more infomation >> OHIO Lottery numbers Oct 30 2017 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

SNES Classic: With 2m sold, what does Nintendo do next? - Duration: 4:47.

SNES Classic: With 2m sold, what does Nintendo do next?

SNES Classic: With 2m sold, what does Nintendo do next?. With Nintendos latest round of financial results comes the opportunity to update all of us on how the SNES Classic Edition is doing.

Considering the success of its predecessor, the NES Classic Edition, we were all assuming that the SNES Classic would do just as well (if not better).

As it turns out, those who bet on the SNES Classic being a hit were right, which probably comes as a shock to precisely zero people.

Just how well is the SNES Classic doing, though? In a presentation to investors today, Nintendo announced that the SNES Classic has sold 2 million units worldwide since launching in late September.

Thats nothing to stick your nose up at, especially when you consider that the SNES Classic managed to hit that milestone despite stock shortages and sell outs across the US.

So, where does Nintendo go from here? There are two key points to talk about in the face of this success. The first is that an N64 Classic is almost a sure thing.

The NES Classic and now the SNES Classic have been great successes for Nintendo, so it seems hard to believe that it would leave money sitting on the table by not releasing an N64 Classic.

After all, theres still a lot of love for Nintendos 64-bit console.

Though it started a period where Nintendo ultimately lost its spot as the worlds top console manufacturer, there were still a lot of excellent games for the Nintendo 64, as well as a lot of gamers who today look back on the console fondly.

Nintendo will almost certainly take advantage of that nostalgia by launching an N64 Classic, perhaps in late 2018. The second thing that becomes clear is that its time for Nintendo to stop treating these mini consoles as limited edition items.

The SNES Classic and NES Classic are both popular enough to deserve a spot among Nintendos regular product line up.

At the very least, Nintendo should continue to offer the SNES Classic until demand has been satisfied and sales slow as a result.

As it is, Nintendo plans to keep offering the SNES Classic into 2018, but were not sure when exactly it will discontinue the device.

Given the SNES Classics popularity and the fact that it is consistently sold out across the US, though, we can say one thing with relative certainty: if Nintendo is planning to only give it a few more months on shelves, demand wont be anywhere near satisfied and the company will face another backlash for pulling it too soon.

I have a difficult time comprehending the benefit of making the SNES Classic a limited-time device when its been so wildly successful.

It would be great to see the SNES Classic become a persistent item in Nintendos product line up, because aside from the fact that its missing a few all-time greats, I think its definitely worth the asking price.

Hopefully these excellent launch sales force Nintendo to reconsider its questionable strategy with the SNES Classic.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét