Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 30 2017

Fantasy 5 8757 winning numbers Oct 28

For more infomation >> Fantasy 5 winning numbers Oct 28 2017 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Parakeet Cafe - Adorable Cafe in La Jolla, California - Duration: 2:39.

Aww look at how cute and tiny it is - hahaha

I love the outside of it.

It's very cute.

Staff: How's it going guys?

Hey how are you?

I like these neon signs.

It's like the new thing.

You wanna order first?

Yeah... let's see what we got here.

Staff: Let us know if you have any questions.

Ok

OMG they have matcha waffles!?

Really!?

Yes!

OMG they give you these little cute complimentary pins.

I'm putting mine on my backpack.

It's just so cute and I can't believe it's complimentary!

I mean because you know usually when you get free stuff, it's like you know... crappy stuff.

But this is like really well made!

I'm just super impressed.

I got a nice, healthy breakfast and they got birds all over the wall.

I got the matcha waffle and it has like this banana type of ice cream...

which is very unique and I've never had anything like it.

How is it?

Really good.

And I got cappuccino and their coffee is really good too.

I really liked my yogurt.

It was Greek yogurt with fresh fruits.

The fruits were really juicy and sweet so that's a good thing.

Sometimes you get fruits and they're not that sweet.

And I had the turmeric latte with a shot of espresso and look at this cute cup.

But anyways, it was a really good latte.

I could really taste the turmeric in there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét