Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 29 2017

Always the bravest of us,

but you can never make the hard decisions.

Our planet

will survive.

We were gods, all of us.

but here,

Please!

It will only be one!

This is my planet!

Now, we need a truce.

All I wanted was to be back in charge.

Besides, who would you be without me prime?!

Time to find out...

Optimus..

All I ever wanted was the survival of our race!

You must see why I had to betray you.

You didn't betray me;

you betrayed yourself.

No Optimus!

For more infomation >> Dark of the Moon ( Final Battle Scene ) Voice Over {Sentinel,Optimus,Megatron} - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Tokyo Dark - A Point 'n' Quickie Review - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> Tokyo Dark - A Point 'n' Quickie Review - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bank Robbery Scene | The Dark Knight (2008) - Duration: 4:47.

Three of a kind, let's do this. That's it? Three guys?

Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty.

Six shares. Don't forget the guy who planned the job.

He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice.

- I know why they call him the Joker. - Why do they call him the Joker?

I heard he wears makeup. Makeup?

Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.

All right, everybody, hands up, heads down!

I said, hands up, heads down!

Let's go, pal, I'm making a withdrawal here.

- I said, hands up! - No!

Here comes the silent alarm.

And there it goes.

Heads down!

All right, tootsie, you're taking a dive with me.

- Down! I said, stay down there! - Don't hurt me!

Funny, it didn't dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number.

Is it a problem? No, I'm done here.

Sit down! Down!

Down! I said, stay down there!

Obviously we don't want you doing anything with your hands...

...other than holding on for dear life.

On the ground! Stay on the ground!

Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down!

Yeah!

You have any idea who you're stealing from?

- You and your friends are dead. - He's out, right?

What...?

Where did you learn to count?

They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts. What kind of bank does that?

A Mob bank. I guess the Joker's as crazy as they say.

Where's the alarm guy?

Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.

One less share, right?

Funny, he told me something similar.

He what? No! No!

That's a lot of money.

If this Joker guy was so smart, he'd have had us bring a bigger car.

I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.

No, no, no, I kill the bus driver.

Bus driver?

What bus driver?

School's out. Time to go.

That guy's not getting up, is he?

That's a lot of money.

What happened to the rest of the guys?

You think you're smart, huh?

The guy that hired youse...

...he'll just do the same to you.

Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things.

Honor...

...respect.

Look at you. What do you believe in, huh?

What do you believe in?!

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...

...stranger.

For more infomation >> Bank Robbery Scene | The Dark Knight (2008) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

OVP-VLISA-[FIC BRIGHT & DARK] - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> OVP-VLISA-[FIC BRIGHT & DARK] - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

"ELM STREET" Dark Trap Beat Instrumental 2017 | Scary Rap Hiphop Freestyle Trap Type Beat | Free DL - Duration: 4:43.

"ELM STREET" Dark Trap Beat Instrumental 2017 | Scary Rap Hiphop Freestyle Trap Type Beat | Free DL

For more infomation >> "ELM STREET" Dark Trap Beat Instrumental 2017 | Scary Rap Hiphop Freestyle Trap Type Beat | Free DL - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Sang Penompangmu - Hatsune Miku V4X Dark [VOCALOID ORIGINAL] - Duration: 3:31.

You went and leave me

You're got away from me

(You're) not like before

When you approach me

I am your companion

When You're around me

But you just remember me

only when you need (something)

Hey, just call me when you need to

when you troubled, you approach me

and ask me whatever you want

You ignore me

You ignore my heart

You ignore my feelings

You make it all you want

I am your companion

When You're around me

But you just remember me

only when you need (something)

Hey, just call me when you need to

when you troubled, you approach me

and ask me whatever you want

You indifferent about me

You do not know my heart is bland because of you

I'm tired

Just Make me your companion when you need to

Leave me as you please

Hey, just call me when you need to

when you troubled, you approach me

and ask me whatever you want

You indifferent about me

You do not know my heart is bland because of you

I'm tired

Just Make me your companion when you need to

Leave me as you please

Just Make me your companion when you need to

Leave me as you please

Subscribe to RJKuker :) Comment what you think, don't forget to like, share the video,subscribe and turn on the notification to get more videos

For more infomation >> Sang Penompangmu - Hatsune Miku V4X Dark [VOCALOID ORIGINAL] - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

A dark conspiracy 🤓暗い陰謀 🙁Âm mưu đen tối 😵 💯Doraemon Animation🚼ドラえもんアニメーション - Doraemon chế- - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> A dark conspiracy 🤓暗い陰謀 🙁Âm mưu đen tối 😵 💯Doraemon Animation🚼ドラえもんアニメーション - Doraemon chế- - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

45 After Dark: Not So Full Disclosure edition - Duration: 3:17.

45 After Dark: Not So Full Disclosure edition

"I just dont think there is anything in these records that require keeping them secret now, John Tunheim, the federal judge who oversaw the collection of government documents on John F. Kennedys assassination told POLITICO. He added that Trump's decision was "disappointing.

Trump's decision was in keeping with previous administrations, which have not been forthcoming with the Kennedy documents despite a court ruling that they should be released. There were lots and lots of documents that scholars have craved not included.

And, to be sure, there were some new discoveries in the document. Still, it left scholars and others fascinated by the 1963 shooting frustrated.

It contained just 52 new documents that had previously been completely withheld — less than 2 percent of the total, said Rex Bradford, president of the nonprofit Mary Ferrell Foundation, which has digitized hundreds of thousands of the records related to Kennedys murder.

To borrow a phrase, Bradford said, sad. Elsewhere in President Trump's orbit:.

DON'T ZINKE SO: White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders saysthat Interior Sec. Ryan Zinke has assured the White House he had nothing to do with a small electric company from his hometown getting a $300 million recovery contract in Puerto Rico.

PENNY DROPS: Penny Young Nance, President Trump's likely nominee as ambassador for women's issues, has slammed Senate Republicans and is already drawing opposition from Democrats who object to her views on gay rights and abortion.

WELL FED:President Trump said he'll announce his pick to serve as chairman of the Federal Reserve sometime next week. He's been openly talking about it for several weeks now.

MARK THE PAGE: Carter Page, a former foreign policy advisor to President Trump's campaign, is set to testify to the House Intelligence Committee next week. His testimony will be public but in a private setting, meaning a transcript may be released.

COLLUSION SCHMOOSHIN: President Trump dismissed the "costly" Russia probes on Twitter and said it was now "commonly agreed" that there was no collusion with his campaign.

COSTUME PARTY: President Trump greeted children of media members decked out in their Halloween costumes and questioned how members of the media could produce "such beautiful children. There you have it. You're caught up on the Trump administration.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét