Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Oct 29 2017

we are playing or we are starting a new series called become that's not the official

name don't know what the name is gonna be but basically it's where we I'm going

to play a whole bunch of roblox games where you become a cake become a poop

where you eat the giant noob or do all the stuff so let's get started so we

enter here new bats pull the noobs fat guys the new people oh no this is

something Crazy's gonna happen it's about unleash the beast okay

what

just not be like

let's do special batter hmm fast change the color

let's do red size effect there we go I should be coming out any movement there

it is that's ours it better not be ours I hope those without any special effects

or anything tall and large is that it

shiny sparkles no that better not be it I hope it's not it okay so we need to

come and get her giant boom there it is there's my little baby

there's my little baby okay so we get grabbed the poop on it oh

my gosh my face

my face has been duped did look at my face

that's so sad okay so to follow it on it's this epic journal watch this I just

move so fast oh okay they're following it uh-huh aha

they killed me oh he'll kill me I don't really blame them I mean yeah oh my gosh

oh my gosh there's the egg right there

what but mommy it's too big oh my god where's mine mine where is it they're

theirs - oh my gosh it's a giant rainbow oh wow i'm i love my dariing rainbows

what happened

where's my giant rainbow did somebody take mine

somebody's here so they take mine they cut it

I think she might have taken

they're mine oh my gosh I already sent it down baking station normal should we

make it

Wow hi guys okay so I want to put it on every single one like literally every

single one hotdog Gordon and caught dog eyes zombie you know Jen my mind where

is it there we're going through the zombie wrong boy wrong way wrong way

I'm sooo Sambi one I just have a feeling this one's a zombie one no not that one

chocolate we're going back to yep you have to go

back through put somebody mr. cake decided he wanted to take a ride on the

cotton candy okay we're going we need to catch up to mr. pink okay hey mr. cake

well there were zombies flavored now guys we are zombie flavored I like

ridiculous in this outfit makes my butt look big does it not my butt five feet

wide and I now have a milkshake

bring the boys at the bar this is the best thing ever look like

what if this ever makes make gold I want to be able to make good let's choose

burnin real good here we go oh my gosh she's burning can't even pick him up

he's burning so much my babies burning there we go so let's get eaten by this

giant poop OOP hello my baby my time so I guess we get knocked down here ya know

what follow nightly hey hey dude Stella can dude are you there we go oh

now we be me became a poop looked at my poop face look at my poop I'm a poop I

love being poop I'm a Boop who doesn't love being a poop it's a poop can I

climb up here click click quite quite finally made it up that thing's a

destroy we survived guys climb up here see where they're wanting us to go

there's the little handle the cake so this says hello mm-hmm who are you I'm

not gonna eat the cake I'm Carl the talking cake how can you talk well you

know lightning thunder and scientists you know the works oh I get it now

it's ha ha hello who are you

how did you get up here I've been fed to the giant me when he burped it was

locked out bah I'm good guys so let's die now rainbow fall then time

cuz I'm pulling into the rainbow pretty little random maybe you need to stop

it's not you're giving me the chills aha garage nope so let's go over to them

up here I already know it's in the surgery room you guys can find that on

but for yourselves actually there's something a secret right over there and

I just happen to know about because I'm awesome so this is this conveyer belt

speed

yellow chair select the spider press cute look through camera press mor men

to switch cameras press Q to play and then our to remove

well we saw Bart we saw him blow his whole erupt if you

know what I'm saying

who there's an AH be mmm there's another Robbie you there's a grudge there's that

okay so we're done here I'm going to check out that Bobby because who doesn't

love a good hobby oh okay both capacity people replace workers hmm

let's say question mark I don't really like question replace workers replace

workers face workers what does this do I've no I see it look there's a secret

right there loominatee well we'll get to that later guys so the conveyor belt

speed heck furnace temperature and your no I'm saying that read in Spanish okay

and Bernal and you're know I keep on doing that okay toggle frostings on

serve bacon chili pepper dodged guys we need to change it to dodge or enjoyment

Napoleon or real red velvet I think that's Napoleon right

yep Newberg guessed grape or cherry you walk or pie flavor yeah this is good so

far do not press hey that's right said do

not press don't press it okay so let's go and check out that Illuminati thing

so it's right here oh wow oh my god three sides oh three candles it all

makes sense guys it all makes sense it all makes sense it's confirmed

everything comes together now everything

like there's no like your live

pate okay

yah yah yah yah there we go so we go over here just the end I don't wanna and

it just like yet push me to make the newb have the same color with you oh my

gosh it is that the same colors as you that's not the same colors as me tick

pants push me I pushed what's happened to this Bert Babu puke bah boom question

mark it's too hot oh wow

awesome that really does something to you that really does thank you

yep pushed me to make the news the new dance you dance new dance uh-huh you

work it you work it you work it he danced so much he needs to puke you

there oh yeah look at that time disco ball okay let's see in part

oh the waters lemons which is crazy whose eyes give hat oh yeah uh-huh

oh yeah uh-huh uh-huh bleep I see well looks creepy

roblox Sims said to giant noob trucks fed to giant new cakes fed to the giant

new so much cakes too much cakes so we need to click on that they should look

exactly like me okay well he's not going to so let's

just do that you weren't making him big pants he

pooped his pants pourcel

you

high score 22 seconds you have to be kidding me two seconds

okay guys we're doing this we're doing this we're gonna try to beat this guy's

record Bravo I did it I beat this guy's record we did it you guys didn't do it

we did it together research faculty don't you dot here we go I need to get

my name on the high school and on this one I don't I'm gonna cry sorry I

already feel it so Rico here we go here we go here we go

here we go here we go okay so let's go into this research faculty oh my gosh

it's the noob the noob has escaped guys can you fit in

there no we can't sadly stress box I can see why they call it the stress box

babies bye-bye everybody have you ever wait I want to grow make

me grow open open their watches just pardon can I do this if I'm inside can I

do this

okay oh no we can't are you serious we're about oh yeah we can okay so let's

make ourselves row if we can we should make ourselves straight oh my gosh it's

mine look out my head that looks so creepy

let's try to get a little bit it just moves my head this is awesome guys

I'm having a tiny head oh my gosh okay this is just kid agree vido even so that

kills you nice to know that stuff kill you if you get too small

okay

mix and match machine okay mix and match how do we that's how we do it we are the

bomb yeah literally the bomb okay so this is what we are

gonna do step on me we're gonna do this nobody's Chuck my

truck now really gonna drive just keep on pouring these in we're just so we

just need to put these in so we need to grab this put them in the truck put down

in the truck and put dump in the truck and put down in the truck and put them

in the truck there I think this guy wants to get fed to the giant noob so

we're going to go feed this guy to the giant new will he please get out as you

are driving me so insane and I'm the one driving

ha comment down below if you guys good you died now I have his body parts deal

with no I don't care if I were to drive on this if you make me to go any faster

watch out watch out guys come on or take back

we're cake factory and have to jump out of course I do

out of everything I have to jump out at the right moment I have to jump out oh

my gosh you could literally stand there forever

doing that that's my lifelong goal just standing there we rendered let's go

we're just gonna oh my gosh that dude's head is bigger than I imagined

okay here we go we're doing this it's going down for real I hope he knows that

that's glass

well we have to drive with them

door

there here we go we're getting eaten by a giant new we're going down to the poop

room can't we fall let's become some poop guys oh my gosh we're already being

digested into the poop that poop look look at my face I'm already a big man

I'm already oh here we go yeah went down

so then let's look at this kick-ass source oh my gosh that's so scary

Kit Kat Kait fish kit kick kick team history shaping station that doesn't

show you a complete dead map very first new ice cream cake what's up here take a

get her the cake of theatres this guy's oh my gosh I am the elusive KK Gator see

me fear me I'm the elusive kick Gator that I just wanted to make sure I can

get out take ohmmeter tape

so flightless cake ha ha ha that's a sad that pick then so wait we need to get a

cake so I'm gonna grab one of the passing cakes come back to Bay I'm gonna

meet up with that cake one way or another cake dirt you're you are my new

pet I'm going to make you my pet no petty petty pet monami petty petty

figure now being my pet pet it go side

the pet create the

snatcher I lost that one guys almost lost that one get away from me Cody Cody

don't press anything because I'm trying to get make something that should be

very cool if you would not touch anything

then ever ever it's not a cake oh we are going to go be a beef we're gonna go be

a thief and we are going to go steal somebody's fake and of course nobody has

made a cake yet out of all of the things nobody's made a cake

can you bad realized okay those are just that nobody's baby cake I've walking

down oh here's one there's a tiny little one

so let's make it nuclear let's watch it come out of here I'm coming my birthday

cake having my baby my baby coming down my stolen day oh my gosh I have this

what is this dismiss pit no I just dismissed my pet my pets now gone my

Pentagon er so let's do chocolate chips I'm also gonna become one there so we

just need to walk through here and then we're done kaboom oh we're done we're

going back down there hopefully we don't have to make a new one after our past

experience this one right here then we need to come

up oh my gosh now we really need to this is so fun

neighbor one okay so let's hurry up let's go get another cake go steal

another cake from somebody I don't I'm not actually gonna like see let's do it

so let's do normal come on out baby come on out well why don't they just

take this person's make it no frosting

hi

feed me mix this

I doing that yes

next next mix whoa I I have the chicken pox guys I'm chicken back see ya I can't

get in fix it fix it doc fix it's gonna blow up

run everybody run okay so now what we are going to do is I'm gonna go buy

something from the store

Nike lounge by four five they thought people are so expensive okay yes I would

buy a dog

what this stuff oh that's what that got for okay what

sugar rush don't think I want to show and there's ability potion mini closer

bacon launcher no I'm good I think I'm gonna buy this so do I just

like am i losing all of my money did I just lose all my money banana peel claim

cake Oh so we can only make the muffin I'm making myself a muffin make a cookie

+10 jump I'm good and I keep on getting money for I have those chocolates

okay so I need to be able to sit

am I supposed to go in then look at my legs oh my gosh

a jogger

okay well wait one more time a couple of terms of this see if we can beat his 22

second record okay cook cookie man go go go go go go go go go go go go go go oh I

thought I died oh I thought I'd died and I really did die okay one last time one

last time one last time one more Franklin Haley

Leo what's wrong are you okay good I possibly could have made it you have to

be kidding me guys I'm just gonna keep on playing this because I mean like come

on who doesn't want to be a level I don't like just I thinking things just

yes just I don't like Jess I'm gonna be this time I'm gonna beat it

I'm gonna beat it I'm actually already doing better than before okay let's go

you got this you've got this you've got this we don't got this guy's so one last

thing I want to do is I want to be a different color type of mix over all of

this hump wait how much kicks we need to wonder if I think yeah I'm not saying

that that's a bronze is so loose okay guys well we I'm going to end it here

sorry

we are going to I'm not going to end it

guys thought one piece of cake is about to change everything about one piece of

cake when it hits dirty guys we're done I try heavy teen you should

I can't digest it guys so it's happening it's really happening what's gonna

happen is you can explode is it gonna die what's happening 29 I'm scared

I can't watch but you guys can

oh it's happening it's happening guys it's happening it's happening he blinked

oh my gosh he blinked he blinked at me it should have gone down already maybe

needs a proper cake oh well I'm gonna be the last one let me be free and I'll

show you the way oh my gosh I have a crazy hair now yeah

let me go down there and open this thing up because I'm about to be the last

thing that this guy eats and when I mean last thing I really mean last thing he's

gonna die ain't mad problem wait - oh my gosh what's happened what's happened we

need to see it we need to see it he's full he's full he would he's angry now

what's happening I missed it you have to be serious I missed it okay

guys well you will see what act what actually happens if I do do it on the

next video but thanks for watching hope you guys enjoy and tell me what I should

name this series it's not gonna be that long though thinking maybe like turn

into I don't know I dunno but make sure to subscribe like comment

that saying I've subscribed and I will try to apply as much as I can't back to

fight so

For more infomation >> Build a Cake Back For Seconds! - Duration: 44:06.

-------------------------------------------

Chatbot Course - Entities [Build Your Own Chatbot] - Duration: 5:56.

Entities enable Watson to identify details in the user's input which we can then use

to provide different responses to the user.

For example, "Which flowers for a birthday?" and "What are the best flowers for Valentine's

Day?" both express the #flower_suggestions intent that we defined before, however the

two requests will require different responses.

So, to differentiate these two requests, we can use entities.

Entities have a name and a series of values.

These values, in turn, have associated synonyms.

Synonyms are optional, but recommended, given that the user might enter the same concept

using a different word.

When Watson Conversation parses the question from the user, it will try to first detect

the matching intent and then any matching entities.

Extracting both intent and entity from the user's question enables us to provide very

specific and precise responses to the user.

Unlike intents, where Watson will figure out on its own the user's ultimate goal and

match it to an intent based on the examples that we trained it on, for entities, Watson

will only detect the exact values and synonyms that we've specified.

If we enable the fuzzy matching option, which is currently in beta, then misspellings of

the specified values and synonyms will also be detected.

Also, unlike intents which start with a pound symbol, entities start with an @ sign.

Not to be confused with Twitter handles.

In our flower suggestion example, we could define an @occasion entity that has several

values, one for each different occasion.

For example, we can have birthday, Valentine's Day, sickness, funeral, and so on, as its

values.

We can then provide synonyms for each of these values, if any are available.

In Watson's eyes, the question "Which flowers for a birthday?" will then be interpreted

as having: #flower_suggestions intent, @occasion as the

entity, and birthday as the value of the entity.

Note that the colon (:) is used to indicate a specific value within the entity.

This will come in handy when we design the dialog and we want to provide different responses

for @occassion:birthday and, say, @occasion:sickness.

When we build our chatbot in the next module, we will see how to handle users who are less

specific and don't specify what the actual occasion is.

Our response could, for example, ask what the specific occasion is.

Follow up questions of this kind tend to make our chatbot more human-like and generally

more useful.

Here, when we enter the question "Can you suggest get well flowers?" to test the chatbot,

Watson detects that our intent is flower_suggestions.

It also detects that get well (highlighted in purple in the input) is a synonym we declared

for the sickness value, within the occasion entity.

It will, therefore, associate the user input with the flowers_suggestions intent and with

the @occasion:sickness entity.

When designing the dialog and defining what to reply to the user, we'll be able to check

for which entity value has been triggered by the user and respond accordingly.

Entity values can contain spaces.

However, when designing the dialog, entities with a space will have to be referred to by

surrounding them by parenthesis.

For example, @occasion:(Valentine's Day).

When it comes to entities, you don't have to do all the work.

Thankfully, there are some predefined system entities that you can use in your chatbot.

They are disabled by default, but you can enable one or more, and even all of them.

When enabled, these entities get added to our chatbot and Watson is then able to automatically

detect various predefined pieces of information from the user input.

For example, by enabling @sys-date Watson will detect any date in the user's input.

The user might type "next month" somewhere in their question, and Watson will bind it

with the @sys-date entity and the date value in the full year, dash, month, dash day.

My recommendation is not to clutter your chatbot with system entities.

Instead, only enable those that you actually need for your own specific bot.

Before moving on to the dialog portion of this module, I wanted to mention that it is

possible to import (and export) intents and entities.

In fact, if you are adding a large number of examples for intents, it might be more

convenient to import a .csv file that you've generated with a program like Excel or Google

Sheets.

The format is quite simple.

For intents, you would have the questions in the first column, and the corresponding

intent in the second column.

Then export to comma separated value from your program.

Note that in this case, you would not prefix the intent with the pound symbol.

For entities, you would have one column for the entity name (again without the @ symbol)

and a second column for values.

Any extra value in successive columns would be imported as a synonym for the value on

that same row.

You would end up with as many rows as you have entity values.

If you are consulting the Watson Conversation documentation in relation to this, you might

come across the term Ground Truth.

Ground Truth is a collection of vetted data that we feed Watson to train it, in our particular

domain.

Whether you enter your examples manually in Watson Conversation or you import them from

a comma separated file, that matching between the examples and the intents is Ground Truth.

Of course, it's perfectly possible to build a chatbot without importing intents or entities

from CSV, entirely relying on Watson Conversation's UI to input the data manually, as I will show

you in Module 3.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét