Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 30 2018

I have to give a shout-out to Alfenar on this

time to get down and nerdy with Sandy Kruger from SACRED FEW and she brought a

bunch of records in so we're gonna take a look first up we have FACES "A Nod Is

As Good As A Wink (to a blind horse)" quick history I had an apartment fire in 1981

lost my entire record collection and this is one of the only survivors this

is one of the very first albums I ever bought old record club of America

you know you get ten albums I think for a buck or something like that's how my

brother hi Steve and myself we built up our album collection was that a mail

order type thing or what do you mean yeah it was mail order yeah yeah and you

had to commit like once a month once a month you you had to like send them your

money and pick picking albums so we do it every other month you know I had one

month and then my brother would have the next month and so on oh so that was one

of the best ways for kids who don't have a lot of money to build up a record

collection at least four back then JUDAS PRIEST "Sad Wings of Destiny" that looks

brand freaking new so one of the first metal albums that I ever bought back in

the day yeah when I when I lost that album collection you know metal was out

and it was out front and it was what I was into at the time so I didn't I

replaced a few things of that original collection but I was buying pretty much

all metal for a long time and that was one of the very first metal albums that

I bought and it's still a favorite to this day yeah classic IRON MAIDEN "Killers"

this is also one of the very first metal albums I bought the song 'Killers' itself

was like the dictionary definition of metal to me I mean when I first heard it

it just blew my head off literally the entire album just basically blew my head

off how do you top that that and "Sad Wings..." how do you top that you know you

don't hey guys SCORPIONS "Love Drive" I have to give a

shout out to Alfenar on this I'm gonna add this one into the naked

bodies you know little chest shot right there anyway Alfenar this is for you

SCORPIONS "Virgin Killer" and Alfenar showed this as well I gotta tell you this was

this the alternate cover too - this is the alternate cover and I was hoping it was

in color because I wanted to get into guys wearing red pants you know you

you wanted to get into their red pants? or you wanted to get into guys that were wearing red pants?

that's the red pants yeah no Uli Jon Roth rocks the red pants very good look

I'm going through my album collection I'm like oh crap they shot it in black and white

yeah darn it so anyway so much for the guys in the red pants do you have any

favorite musicians that wear red pants I'd have to think about I

can't think of anyone in particular because I never really.. red pants I

don't know so what did the SCORPIONS mean to you as a band

everything really I I am such a huge fan and they are such an influence you know

Uli Jon Roth he's my number one favorite guitarist Klaus Meine is one of

my most favorite vocalists I mean they were just a pioneering band especially

for the time that they came out you know music incredible vocals incredible

guitars incredible just incredible yeah you know it's it's just one of those

bands that hits you you know I could listen to them a thousand times you know

what it's not enough I'd have to I have to listen to him a thousand times

more yeah it's never enough you know yeah I love them they're probably my

most favorite band you know honestly yeah

70's SCORPIONS 70's yeah so needless to say you are entranced with

the SCORPIONS so this one's autographed too so yeah how did you get that you

were just right time right place or well that was a Jager influenced moment oh

okay we used to have a club called the Jigsaw and this is going back to 2008 so

would have been Uli's third time here now mind you folks he never came to the

states until 2004 and he could not believe the fan base that he had here he

I don't think he had any idea till he came here so we hung

around after the show because he wanted to meet the fans and he was signing

stuff so a couple of friends of mine and I we were we were the last in line and

we were all loaded at that point yeah and I remember I spilled his wine glass

I think I'm the one who nudged it

was talking to him a little like by the way would you sign my album

but I still have that flyer

sitting on the table too and he signed the flyer now the cool thing is

the flyer has a wine stain yeah so anyway I'm sure he remembered that and then you

know they're doing their SCORPION set on the stage and I'm in the front and I'm

yelling he he's like tell me what you want to hear I'm like "Sails of Charon" and

I'm yelling at all these songs and you know and and and another thing he said

to me at the end of the night there yo you're the one I saw you

yeah I said yeah that was me how have you embarrassed yourself in

front of your heavy-metal heroes let us know in the comments below and make sure

to subscribe to Heavy Metal Relics for videos just like this weekly

For more infomation >> Classic Metal Dies Hard with Alfenar of MIDNIGHT - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch BootCut Jean Basic ... - Duration: 18:43.

For more infomation >> DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic Stretch BootCut Jean Basic ... - Duration: 18:43.

-------------------------------------------

2004-2014 F150 Putco Black Platinum Pillar Posts Classic w F150 Logo SuperCrew Review & Install - Duration: 2:27.

Putco's Black Platinum Pillar Posts are a quick and easy appearance mod that will change

up the side look of 2004 to 2014 SuperCrew, with four stealthy gloss black pillar post

trim pieces that include the licensed F-150 logo from Ford.

The logo will match all other emblems on your truck and its etchings are two of the pieces

for an OEM look.

It contrasts the black-coated stainless steel well, and with a peel and stick application,

I'll be giving this one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter.

And expect this to take less than 30 minutes to get on.

Unlike most trim pieces, these are made from stainless steel and not plastic.

They're gonna hold up well to all weather conditions as well as extreme temperatures

without rusting, fading, or falling off.

3M automotive adhesive is pre-applied to each piece and is designed to keep its strong bond

for years to come.

The 304 stainless they're made from is naturally resistant to rust and corrosion, and it's

coated in the black platinum gloss for additional protection and a great look.

This is a great alternative to chrome pillars.

Because we are utilizing automotive bonding tape, there will be no drilling or permanent

modification required, which is great if you ever need to or want to remove these later

down the line.

Just north of 130 bucks is a great price for stainless steel trim pieces that are going

to enhance the look of your truck on a section you see every day.

With the quality of the materials involved, this is a good investment that will last the

life of your truck.

If you wanted to go with a non-coated stainless version, Putco offers it for just a few bucks

more.

Switching over to the install, this is a peel and stick application that I'll be giving

one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter.

And expect it to take less than 30 minutes to put on.

The only tools you'll need is some soap and water or alcohol to clean the surface area.

After cleaning the area, you're gonna adhere the pillar post, you're gonna align the post

for fitment.

Start to peel off a section of the 3M adhesive tape.

Once aligned properly, again, press the exposed adhesive onto the vehicle while maintaining

alignment.

Now slowly pull the remaining red protective film downward until removed.

Press the panel firmly onto the vehicle for at least 30 seconds until proper adhesion.

Now repeat these same steps for the other pillar post.

After all four are on, remove the protective white film to expose the finished metal.

That wraps up my review on Putco's Black Platinum Pillar Posts.

Check theses out and more at americantrucks.com.

For more infomation >> 2004-2014 F150 Putco Black Platinum Pillar Posts Classic w F150 Logo SuperCrew Review & Install - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Bundesliga classic vs. BVB kicks off crucial period - Duration: 2:32.

Finally, the decisive, do-or-die period of the season begins.

The last national team break is over, now one highlight will chase the other.

In the next few weeks all the decisions in the championship, the DFB-Cup and the Champions League will take place

and this crucial period begins tomorrow evening with the Bundesliga's absolute top match, Bayern Munich against Borussia Dortmund.

Now we have to focus on Dortmund and on winning this game. It would be a mistake to already think

about the game in Sevilla.

Dortmund had difficulties in October and November

but now they're doing well.

They have more stability under the new coach.

It's difficult to beat Dortmund

but if we show 100% we can do it.

We have to show those 100% on Saturday.

In today's final training session Kingsley Coman, Juan Bernat and Arturo Vidal were still absent.

These players will not be able to feature against Dortmund tomorrow.

We have one player who returned with an injury and that is Arturo Vidal.

He is suffering from a severe bruise on his thigh.

Juan Bernat has had problems with his ankle in the past days

so he too will not be available.

With a win against Dortmund Bayern Munich would not only celebrate the perfect start

o the all-deciding month of April but could also prematurely secure the sixth championship in succession

if Schalke fail to beat Freiburg Saturday afternoon.

For Bayern manager Jupp Heynckes, however, it doesn't matter when Bayern become champs.

In my opinion we have to try to win against a 100% strong opponent tomorrow.

For us it makes no difference if we win the championship tomorrow or next week or the week after.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét