Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 29 2018

Hello and welcome back to My Channel. In

this video I am gonna test how many

continuous hits from the turret can

saber withstand. Like always I will first

test it when saber is on level 1. I will

test the damage from the inhibitor

turret as by the time I reach level 15

the exterior turrets may not hold. Here

we go for the first test 1 2 3 4 Saber

can withstand four hits went on level 1

now let us test it on level Fifteen 1 2 3

4 5 on level 15 saber can sustain 5 hits

from the turret. As you saw Lolita hit

saber, but the damage was negligible so 5

hits is the final result. Thank You for

watching this video please leave a

thumbs up if you liked the video

subscribe for future contents, for

suggestions please contact me on the

links provided in the description.

I shall take my leave now until next

time and remember to stay SLOTHY and

SLEEPY every day

[Music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét