Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 29 2018

jBz: Vanity hc: Wait we are in middle of PVP

hc: You DCed because u wanted. jBz: Yeah! I called my ISP to DC me

hc: Wait, he can't invite in the middle of pvp

hc: Invite jBz

jBz: Dude, vanity is the worst inviter i've ever seen

vanity: What is going on?

jBz: INVITE JBZ

vanity: I'VE ALREADY INVITED DUMBASS

jBz: Invited my COCK, dude

$10,000 in a pc to not be able to accept party

omg...

For more infomation >> Lineage II Classic EU (Skelth) - Fighting In Hell - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

The 1 Bitcoin Show- Barry Silbert Ethereum Classic Tweet, Bgold, Lightning, blind diversification - Duration: 20:46.

Hello everyone this is adam meister the bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister

welcome to the one bitcoin show today is March the 28th 2018 strong hand long

term thinking golden hold bitcoin is next Bitcoin alright remember to follow

me on Twitter at Tech bought te CH B alt check out the notes section below I

everything I talk about is linked to in the notes below and of course you get

your treasurer ledger nano crypto Hou al calm t-shirts ed cryptography tea all

sorts of discount codes are always listed below and of course check out

yesterday's show we talked about some Manero and Manero vb private stuff it

was a crazy show yesterday lots of crypto dividend talk and other old shows

of mine are also linked to below alright so let's start off with the francis pulo

tweet francis is up in montreal he's been on this show before only this week

in Bitcoin show and he's talking about the lightning Network Lightning Network

allows free instant payments that are below a penny

these are considerably smaller by a factor of a hundred X and more than what

people call micro payments and they didn't exist when the term was invented

and he says nano payments so yes now the Lightning Network could do nano payments

super small bitcoin transactions you know people were saying oh we need

dogecoin for that no you don't you need Lightning Network for that so check out

that tweet by Francis Prince Wong and he also it actually is a double tweet he

retweeted some ways oh just check out the links below it's linked to below

also linked to below is a be gold press release

they have the electrum G which is an SP V wallet for B gold and they send me the

prep they send me the press release so I'm sharing it Hey

they are crypto dividend they're in motion we actually talked about them on

that this week in Bitcoin show from Friday which is linked to below you know

what take a moment and subscribe to this channel if you haven't already bang that

Bell button and of course pound that like button have you ever heard that

saying before I've never heard that pound that like one saying before I

don't know who the heck would say such a thing

alright so um hmm speaking of old shows yesterday's show it was very interesting

I I talked about how the Monaro V crypto dividend was going to be listed on hit

BTC an exchange and I mentioned that the tweet that that announced this was

linked to below yeah for different people in the comment section below

yesterday's video um has told me exactly what I said in the video um they didn't

listen to what I said in the video basically four separate people I know

what you gotta have better than listening comprehension people I don't

want to insult those people I'm not going to name their names or anything

like that I mean you can check help the notes section below yesterday's video

and see exactly what I'm talking about you could watch yesterday's video and

see that I I talked about exactly what they are telling me about um guys if

you're in cryptocurrency you really got to pay attention to details okay you

gotta if you miss things like what I was talking about yesterday if you don't pay

attention to the full instructions you are gonna get rekt dudes so guys

listening comprehension reading comprehension I'm not just joking around

when I say you got to become better with those kind of things are you gonna get

destroyed in cryptocurrency you really are and actually I had another video

yesterday that basically talked about the do's and

don'ts of cryptocurrency that a few of you actually if you really liked that

video it was a pre-taped video so thanks for the feedback I always appreciate the

the feedback constructive criticism is great is great all right so let's talk

about the term blind diversification here it's something that I came up with

in terms of what was going on with the altcoins

beforehand we seem to kind of died down a little bit or a lot people were just

buying altcoins well first of all because they wanted

they're all going to be the next Bitcoin but they thought well I just can't hold

Bitcoin I got up hold other things and XYZ said this great thing about this

altcoin it's like herd mentality type of stuff like you know you need to

diversify you don't want to do the research on your own so you just go with

what's ever popular whatever flashy whatever just jumped up in value by a

lot and you don't understand you hear some technical mumbo-jumbo and some you

know keywords flashy words and you just you jump in in your end because everyone

else is doing it and that's what pumps these all coins and you know some big

splash announcement that they made that you know in the future this is going to

be able to power the Russian economy or so I mean some outlandish things people

just you know blindly diversify because they don't understand what the heck

they're doing they don't understand what these coins are really doing they're

just blindly getting into them and it will happen again in all coins so that's

why when you when you hear about certain all coins are going down now I know be

it be cash be whatever they're all gonna go back up again because the 80% has a

natural tendency to blindly diversify okay now like a diversification can be

good when you understand what you're getting into but so let's if we go back

to the year 2000 there's a there's a perfect example of a blind

diversification there was a company called psi net and psi net was you know

was talking a big game about the internet and they were able to raise all

this money they bought the naming rights the Baltimore Ravens Stadium okay which

further pumped their value because everyone's oh my god be paid so much

they've got their name on this big stadium and everyone you know all these

people were buying psi net they had no idea what psi network they were just you

know they need to diversify into other internet stocks they they already own

certain internet sex now let's getting the PSI net as PSI net is just the the

apple of that traders eye or whatever you know it's on the Ravens Stadium and

of course psi net went to zero eventually but it did pump it did pump

for a we altcoins have not had their psi net moment yet okay some of you think

that that's already happened you think oh it's crazy that some of these have

gone up so much oh no no no no no no no I was young I was a young whippersnapper

back in the days when they put that name on the on the Ravens Stadium okay back

in 2000 but I know but I know that we have not gone it hasn't gotten that

crazy yet where the where huge chunks of the population of the 80 percenters are

blindly diversifying into you know me oh and and just you know completely

reckless coins that are like associate you know neo will put their name on the

Great Wall of China that's what's gonna happen the Great Wall of China they're

associated with China my grandmother just bought into it or whatever you know

grandmother's will be so we haven't had all coins have not had their psi net

moment but don't worry we will get to that blind diversification so remember

the term um I just made it up before I started this video alright pound that

like button so here's something that sounds familiar from Alistair Milne it's

a tweet from Alice and we haven't had psi net moment I like that more as a

term I should have put that in my title we have not had our psi net moment yet

and that's gonna be a reckless moment but anyway going back to Alistair Milne

um he says if you believe in Bitcoin and you should be buying if you don't then

it doesn't really matter if you're buying at 5,000 6,000 or 7,000 dollars

etc your hope for that extra zero not to mention a

thou not to make a thousand dollars more per coin hold until the next having May

2020

yes yes it does hope you know long-term thinking 2020 having value your wealth

and Bitcoin sounds very familiar I've heard that

some guy was spiky hair say that before but I'm glad Alistair agrees with me on

that okay so check out his tweet below here's an article from crypto core media

that Daniel at the 21 million Club sent me and I like cryptic core media I met

the guy in charge when I was in Australia when I was in Darwin are

stressed rally ax and they're in motion and he's got this article about this

crypto kid who's going to launch it like some twelve-year-old kid that's gonna

have an ICO completely ridiculous I just said we haven't at our psi net moment

yet so I mean that is pretty ridiculous that there's a that the kid is

controlled by his father and it what what it shows is that you know I think

it was yesterday's show I talked about or two days ago how like 90% of the icos

are gonna run away with your money well here's an example of how insane it's

gotten is a 12 year old kid wants you to invest in him he's from Connecticut he's

from that a rich kid Ian Connecticut that what it's associated with wealth at

least what's that Bristow I forgot which one I'm not thinking about Vic it's Trey

I'm not a big Connecticut fan terrible traffic in Connecticut when you're

trying to drive up the Boston it's terrible terrible oh my god anyway it

reminds me of a friend once said to me I cannot anyway so they done anyway these

guys did the kid and his father they don't like Bitcoin at all which is

obvious so yeah check out the ridiculous this ridiculous thing we're just getting

started with the ridiculousness though but it is a lesson that you know you

shouldn't get into I SEOs at all okay don't get excited by some

twelve-year-old kid but he's trying to think he's he's like Bitcoin his his

coin is of course of course it is but yeah it's

good to see crypto core media in motion I just like its I just wanted to have a

shout out for doing an article with uh they've got cool pictures on their

articles too for you for you 80 percentage you just like to look at the

pictures they've got a cool drawing them there so you can just look at the

drawings and not comprehend with this with the point of the article is all

right so uh toward the Meester okay so this is this is what you guys all came

for for the Barry Silbert etherium classic point of the day tour de Maistre

again you know on yesterday's show I talked about how tour brought up of the

etherium and and here well this is what he said today this story the story here

is about real dollars being invested in a future where either the etherium

change forks again or where the proof of state transition doesn't happen at all

okay so he's talking about these miners the pit main miners and how they're

they're making these a 6-4 aetherium and that why is this happy tour gives to you

know plausible explanations why this is happening and then Barry Silbert chimes

in and he says there is a third option or something like that you can check out

the link below and then tour says aetherium classic and he says bingo so

again you first heard about this only this week in Bitcoin show a few weeks

ago when maneet Riggs was on ok now you have Barry Silbert straight up saying

you know that maybe are implying that what bit MAME is doing is for aetherium

classic I mean you check out the links below you make your own decision okay

you check out what torta Meester's thread and how Barry somewhat randomly

shines in out of the blue on this thread about aetherium and brings up the theory

in classic as a third option just you know you check it out yourself I am NOT

an altcoin guy okay I'm not going to buy I I have some ones here I have something

really classic for various reasons you know there was given the me and stuff

but you know for you all you miss everybody you know people here come here

for different reasons they there are some people interested in the ethereal

ins and everything so thing that's very in theorems a number two cryptocurrency

okay there's a very interesting story very interesting story Barry Silbert is

a tremendous player in this in this cryptocurrency space you check out the

link you decide on your own alright but much credit to money Triggs

for really being the first person I heard to start to talk about this side

of the etherium classic saga so I believe that's the end of the pure

cryptocurrency part of the show I want to say that the New York Post I'd link

to an article it says self-employment is rising a trend in American war is a

rising trend in American workforce and ok they talked about how you know being

self-employed can be cool but then they try to find people out if I say you

you're not gonna get your regular paycheck and you know it so that's so

bad not to get a regular paycheck like I mean so many people are dependent on

that first of all if you're already watching my video you're in the Bitcoin

you're already living outside the box in a certain way ok you're one step into

living outside of the box if you're in the Bitcoin

you've already taken a pretty big step toward self-employment ok and just

living outside of this comfortable box or you have to work for a corporation or

you have to work for a government and get a pay daily or a weekly or biweekly

paycheck okay so then I find this article that says one decision that

separates wealthy from the non wealthy and I don't even know why I found this

article I think it's you know you know Google you get all these suggested

videos on various browsers or on Facebook or whatever you know because

everybody knows what you look at so they so the Google and Facebook are so smart

they know what I'm thinking ok they know I'm into this kind of thing so they sent

me this article so I'm gonna quote from this article that says one decision

separates the wealthy from the non wealthy you gotta check out this article

because you're gonna you can learn a lot about how you can

change your life to become a self-employed person because it is a it

is really about being self-employed this article in a way alright the problem

with most people's lives is that they are being shielded from the consequences

of their behavior there's little to no accountability the fastest way to make

success inevitable in your life is to only do work that is incentive based

only do that which you are rewarded and punished for the quality of your work

everything you do needs to matter to the outcomes consequences and results you

get in life so what is the decision the decision is to take complete ownership

of every decision in your life and and how you do that is by only doing things

in which you are compensated based on performance this going it's going

completely against the norms in society it goes against public education which

shields people from progressing at their own rates it goes against most job

structures wherein a person is paid an hourly rate or salary if you want to

make dramatic strides forward you must only work in environments where the

consequences of your actions are immediate and real you need to demand

you need to be demanded by your situation to come up with a result and

they also ask are you part of the results economy okay guys I have said

this what these guys are said in different worlds words personal

responsibility is the new counterculture okay dudes you know if you work for the

government that's the complete opposite of what they're talking about you don't

have to produce any results you don't have to do anything you just have to

clock in clock out okay you're taking no risk you're taking no responsibility

when you work for yourself you've got to produce okay you've got it you've got to

have a product you've got it if you don't

work you're not gonna get paid so you're taking responsibility that's your

personal stuff most people just want everything given to them when a rely off

of others want to rely off of their boss they want to live in comfortable

situations I got a job I get a weekly paycheck I'm gonna do the the minimal

amount of work and that's it they don't want to take chances but if you're

willing to take these chances if you're willing to go outside the box if you're

willing to live in the calendar counterculture a personal responsibility

the sky is the freakin limit people okay so I mean and Bitcoin is is part of that

Bitcoin is part of it you bought the Bitcoin you're taking the risk right

there you're living outside the box you're being proactive and again a

sitting in my life yeah I mean if I don't make these youtube videos then I

don't get paid by Google okay it's that simple it's that simple that's

and that's a very motto on a very minor level of working for yourself very minor

thing your being is RIT the results economy are you part of the results

economy where you produce results and you get rewarded or do you just like to

be part of the economy where you do nothing and you get a paycheck produce

results be productive be in motion it's fun and again the sky is the limit you

can become very wealthy very wealthy person when you're when you're being

productive all right and you're taking that chance to work for yourself finally

another be in motion reminder from the New York Post restaurants make big bucks

off of people who aren't eating a theme so these restaurants are being taxed out

of existence so they are entrepreneurial they're in the results economy so

they're just like they're charging people to use their bathrooms they're

using the extra space in their restaurants to store coats and charge

people it's IB you probably say all those cheap B's

no no they're being productive they're being created I give them credit for

being in motion they're being entrepreneurial and they're already

entrepreneurial they're forced to be more entrepreneurial so these

restaurants so I want the just link to that article also it

deals with what I was just talking about okay some dude named planet musk flogged

he says by the TSLA dip as well what's TSLA stand for man but yeah by

the by the dip i guess if he's talking about big and i like you a planet must

flog thank you for the dollar ninety-nine you've said cool things in

the comment section before and so everybody i'm adam meister the

bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister remember to subscribe this channel like

this video share this video check out the new section below and for all those

things i was just talking about read that whole article very inspirational

and found that like button right

For more infomation >> The 1 Bitcoin Show- Barry Silbert Ethereum Classic Tweet, Bgold, Lightning, blind diversification - Duration: 20:46.

-------------------------------------------

1993 Bayou classic pt - Duration: 59:53.

For more infomation >> 1993 Bayou classic pt - Duration: 59:53.

-------------------------------------------

Velours noir classic - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Velours noir classic - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 180 Classic Automaat met airco! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 180 Classic Automaat met airco! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Copic markers Classic.72 color set A - Duration: 0:47.

Copic markers Classic.72 color set A

Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns. No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs.

Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we cant fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value. Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturers warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.

Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.

For more infomation >> Copic markers Classic.72 color set A - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

FFB Classic - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> FFB Classic - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Bayou Classic 1993 Part 3 - Duration: 56:06.

For more infomation >> Bayou Classic 1993 Part 3 - Duration: 56:06.

-------------------------------------------

1993 Bayou classic - Duration: 58:40.

For more infomation >> 1993 Bayou classic - Duration: 58:40.

-------------------------------------------

1993 Bayou classic part 2 - Duration: 1:00:04.

For more infomation >> 1993 Bayou classic part 2 - Duration: 1:00:04.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 CLASSIC / AIRCO / 5 DEURS / AUTOMAAT - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 CLASSIC / AIRCO / 5 DEURS / AUTOMAAT - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

MINI CLASSIC ELECTRIC CONCEPT : COUP DE BUZZ PLUS QUE COUP DE FOUDRE - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> MINI CLASSIC ELECTRIC CONCEPT : COUP DE BUZZ PLUS QUE COUP DE FOUDRE - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mini built a gasoline-free classic car, but you can't have one - Duration: 2:48.

BMW's Mini division will soon introduce its first series-produced electric model.

This is not that.

The EV isn't ready yet, so the company is whetting our appetite by displaying a fully

refurbished original model converted to run on electricity.

The resto-modded classic made its debut on the eve of the New York auto show.

Mini explains it started with a 1990s car recently treated to a thorough restoration.

Those well-versed in Mini history will tell right off the bat that it's not stock, but

it looks no different than the countless owner-modified examples that continue to zig-zag through

the world's busiest city centers.

Discreet plug-shaped emblems on both ends and on the alloy wheels are the biggest hints

that it kicked its gasoline-slurping habit.

So, what's under that tiny hood?

Where on earth did Mini find space to install a battery pack?

How far can it drive on a full charge?

Your guess is as good as ours.

Mini hasn't released technical specifications yet.

Going electric inevitably adds weight, but the company promises the conversion hasn't

sacrificed the go kart-like handling that made the original Mini a hit on the track

and in crowded urban centers.

Mini stresses its electric classic is a one-of-a-kind design study it built for the New York auto

show, not a preview of an upcoming model it will sell customers though a custom restoration

service.

If you want one, your best option is to buy a donor vehicle and start the project in your

garage.

Alternatively, British classic car fans seeking a quiet ride that goes easy on the environment

can ask Jaguar to build a battery-powered E-Type, though its price tag isn't for the

faint of heart.

We'll have to wait a little while longer to see the modern-day electric Mini.

Announced with a concept car last year, the two-door model will enter production before

the end of next year in the company's Oxford, England, factory.

The announcement quells rumors that claimed production would take place in China.

Stefan Juraschek, the head of BMW's electric powertrain department, recently revealed to

Digital Trends Mini's first series-produced electric model will share some drivetrain

parts with the i3 but it will receive a model-specific lithium-ion battery pack.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét