Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 28 2018

Now let me give you a little simple formula for goal-setting okay we take

two two-and-a-half hours on the weekend for the whole ten-year plan we don't

have time for that tonight but let me get you started with a little simple

formula mr. shelf gave me and maybe this will be helpful first of all I've

divided goals into two parts first is long range long range goals that's your

dreams your dreams for the next 3 5 10 20 30 40 years actually the rest of your

life your dreams you've got to keep dreaming Ronald Reagan presidents said

to the joint session of Congress a few weeks ago the Republic is a dream and if

we don't keep dreaming we will lose the Republic your better future is a dream

for your

you

they say you some kind of a nut you must be weird

hey I found out what success is success is doing what the failures won't do make

sure you've got your economics well-planned it'll put you in the top 5%

one of the key little subjects we talk about on the weekend is the 7

fundamentals for wealth and happiness and that's one of them well-planned

economics it's a fundamental if you want to do well join the top 5% anybody in

this room can join the top 5% if you will now here's the second category of

goals things make a list of the things you want and on my list of things now I

put everything little things as well as major things it doesn't matter how small

it is it goes on my list I used to just put major things cars homes I don't do

that anymore I now load my list with everything everything and the reason is

part of the fun of having a list is checking it off that's it boy at the end

of the day if you can go got it got it got it got it got it got it whatever it

is right you get into the habit so load up your list the things you want now

when you check off something major

you

live it up have a party when you reach something you've worked for for a while

see we all grow from two experiences one is called the pain of losing the other

one is called the job

you

plain hard work I don't want to kid you he haven't come here tonight to kid each

other it's work I know it's work that's why a lot of people just let it slide

it's work many people work hard on their job but they don't work hard on their

future they just let that slide and the work involved is making plans I know

most people don't I understand that but don't let that be you guy says well yeah

you work for I work but the time you struggle home it's late you've got to

you to buy the stuff for watch a little TV get to bed you can't sit up half the

night plan plan plan and the guys be good worker hard worker sincere but

you've got to be better than sincere working hard you got to be better than a

good worker you got to be a good planner

somebody once wisely said the people who fail to plan are planning to fail well

sit so work on your goals here's step 2 write your goals down that's so

important I teach my staff around the world

put your goals in your journal because one of the major people you want to

study is yourself

so here's the list of goals I put together three weeks ago here's the list

of goals I put together two years ago here's some of the changes I made

rearrange me of my priorities I scratched these off I put these on I've

gotten these study your accomplishments study what your desires are put them on

paper write them down here's another reason for writing your goals down it

shows you're serious about doing better and to do better you gotta get serious

you don't have to be grim but you must be serious everybody hopes things will

get better everybody hopes poor people hope that ought to tell you something it

means the future does not get better by hope it gets better by plan

I used to have the affliction called passive hope it's an affliction it's bad

probably what's even worse than that is happy hope now that is really bad that's

bad happy hope

the guy's 50 and he's broke and he still smile see that's not good

so get serious about your goals put him on paper write him down there's all

kinds his goals her goals their goals business goals financial goals financial

independence goals family goals I mean there's so many things to work on on

this but if you don't get busy and work on it sure enough the time will pass and

sure enough five years from now you'll wind up where you don't want to be where

and what you don't want to we're driving what you don't want to drive being what

you don't want to be now is the time to fix it now here's the third step to your

goals check the size of your goals and the kinds of goals how big they are what

kind they are affects you and here's one of the important phrases of the evening

your goals are affecting you whatever they are your goals affect your

handshake your goals affect your attitude personality your goals affect

the way you walk the way you talk the way you dress all day long we're being

affected by our goals now some people have goals but they have such lousy gold

the effect is bad I asked a guy one time

what are your goals for this month the guy said look if I could just scrape up

enough money to pay these lousy bills that was these cool I'm not saying it

isn't the goal it's a goal but it's such a lousy goal the effect is bad you don't

jump out of bed on Monday morning and say oh boy another chance to go out and

scrape up the money to pay my lousy bills so you don't do that usually you

say oh not another Monday

and some people have so given up on life they have joined the thank God it's

Friday club how sad surely those are the same people when

life is over for them we'll say thank God it's oh but I think that's good

advice don't be a follower be a student right take advice but not orders take

information but don't let somebody you know order your life make sure what you

do is the product of your own conclusion excellent note to me make sure what you

do is the product of your own conclusion not to do what someone else says take

what someone else says process it and think about it ponder it if it makes you

wonder it makes you think then it's valuable then when you go take action

make sure that the action is not what somebody told you to do make sure the

action is the product of your own conclusion if you'll follow just a

little bit of those simple guidelines telling you the learning process can be

speedy swift powerful your learning curve can go up and then applying it to

your business your life your family conversations equities of all kinds

you'll find some progress like I did that first five years when I met a

teacher willing to share with me turn my life around progress I couldn't believe

happened for me okay let's get started I want to review I was

here last time and we talked about the five major pieces to the life puzzle and

I just want to review those because it lays such a good foundation for all the

rest that I want to share with you today we got a lot of subjects to cover so

we're gonna go rather swiftly okay put on your mental track shoes here and run

with me today because I'm going to deal mostly in concepts expect you to you

know fill in a lot of the details because I got a lot to share I want to

get through it all but let's lay this foundation again of

the five major pieces happens to be the title of my latest book but I think it

is so valuable in laying a foundation that some of the things I learned

between ages 25 and 30 the teacher who taught me taught me so well he dealt in

these fundamentals we call these fundamentals we call these basics basics

for sports fundamentals for sports fundamentals for your business

fundamentals for the way you deal with your family a few simple things a few

basic things that if you practice every day can make all the difference in the

world how it works out I've boiled it down to five major pieces

to the life puzzle let's just review those number one is philosophy

philosophy philosophy as I taught the last time I was here philosophy in my

personal opinion is the major determining factor in how your life

works out philosophy the major determining factor in how your life

works out philosophy to form our philosophy you got to think got to use

your mind got a process ideas and this whole process over a lifetime starting

way back here when we were children schools that we've attended our parents

our experiences all this stuff that we've processed by the thinking process

helps to develop our philosophy and in my opinion each person's personal

philosophy is the major factor in how your life works out here's what I called

it in that last presentation when I was here it's called the set of the sale

each person's personal philosophy is like the set of the sale

now I used to think of a circumstances that ordered my life if someone would

have asked me at age 25 mr. Owen how come you're not doing well pennies in

your pocket creditors calling nothing in the bank behind on your promises to your

family you live in America 25 years old got a beautiful family

every reason to do well and things are not going that well for you what is

wrong here it would not have occurred to me to blame my philosophy I mean it

would not have occurred to me say well I got this lousy philosophy and that's how

come I got pennies in my pocket and nothing in the bank things aren't

working well that would not have occurred to me I found it much easier to

blame the government much easier to blame the tax problem I used to say

taxes are too high top tax rate when I first started paying taxes ninety-one

percent back then when your income reached a certain level all your income

over that ninety-one percent so I used to say that's too high now the tax top

tax rates about 33 percent but people are still saying what taxes are to see

but you can't use that anymore if it's gone from 91 to 33 how could it be too

high come on I threw all that old excuse

stuff away some people found it though there

my old list I used to blame the traffic the weather used to blame circumstances

all right keep us f22 tall I'm too short I'm too

old I was raised in obscurity raised on the farm parents of modest means all the

stop if you would ask me how come you find yourself here but grown age 25

living in America land of abundance and opportunity pennies zero in the bank not

doing well creditors calling it would not have occurred to me to blame my

philosophy I found it easier to blame the company company policy I used to say

if this is all they pay how do they expect you to do well so I figured that

you know my future was going to be tied to what everybody else was arranging the

economy and right interest rates I used to say things cost too much that was my

whole explanation not my philosophy until my teacher taught me better that

this is where the problem was my own personal philosophy here's what's

exciting about each person's personal philosophy that's what makes us

different than dogs and animals birds and cats and spiders and alligators

that's what makes us different than all of the life-forms the ability to think

the ability to use your mind the ability to process ideas and not just operate by

instinct

in the winter I'm telling you the goose can only fly south what if South doesn't

look too good tough luck it can only fly south but see

human beings are not like a goose can only fly south I mean you could turn

around go north you can go east you can go west you can order the entire

process of your own life and we do that by the way we think we do that by

exercising our mind we do that by processing ideas and come up with a

better philosophy a better strategy for our life goals for the future okay plans

to achieve those goals all this comes from developing our

philosophy philosophy helps us to process what's available well when we

get here we got seed and we got soil and we got some rain and we've got somewhat

sunshine and we've got some seasons and what the miracle of life now the key is

what do you do with all this stuff how do you turn all this stuff that's

available here into equity and promise and lifestyle and dreams and future

possibilities all of this that's possible now as human beings how do you

take all this stuff and turn it into this equities values

you don't need bitter seed and soil in fact when it comes to seed and soil and

rain and sunshine and seasons in the miracle of life that's all you got

now what if you blame this stuff then you're blaming all you got if you blame

the economy and you're playing the schools and you blame the teachers and

you blame the sermons and the preachers and and you blame you know the

marketplace you blame the company and company policy what else is there when

some people get through with their blame list there is nothing else that's all

there is and if you blame the only thing you've got to work with I'm telling you

it's called mistake colossal in not understanding that that's all you've got

to work with and if this is all you've got to work with then you don't change

the seed and you don't change the soil and you don't change the rain and you

don't change the sunshine you don't change the seasons right guy says I'll

take three Springs four summers nine Falls no winters no you can't fool with

this stuff you got to take it like a tums then what do you change to make

your life work well you got to start with your philosophy guess what I had to

do at age 25 in order to change my own future I had to change my mind I had to

change my thinking I had to change my philosophy I was messed up on what was

causing my problem and once I got that straightened out that all the stuff I

blame the government and taxes and the marketplace the economy and things cost

too much negative relative cynical neighbors once I got rid of that and

started going for where the real problem was which was me I'm telling you my life

exploded into change my bank account changed immediately my

income changed immediately my whole life took on a whole new look in color

immediately and the early results I got from making these philosophical changes

tasted so good I've never stopped the process from that day into this I'm

telling you with a little consideration of the refinement of your sale by

setting a better sale refining your philosophy your whole life can start to

change them today on you don't have to wait till tomorrow you don't have to

wait till next month you don't have to wait till spring don't have to wait till

93 you can start this whole process immediately

I recommend it come some people do so little thinking they don't even have

their sale up I mean you can imagine where they're gonna wind up at the end

of this week at the end of this month at the end of this year now is the chance

to change process all this information so number one is philosophy okay and we

dealt with all that where we get ideas from personal experience from other

people's experiences I don't want to get into all those details because we've

covered that the last time I was here but philosophy that's number one

my personal opinion each person's personal philosophy here's

the definition of success and failure just make this note

here's failure a few errors in judgment

and repeated every day now you can automatically

assume mr. Owen I say I can understand that a few errors in judgment repeated

every day for six years

I'm with my father I think I filled the story the last time I was here my father

88 years old he's never been ill still hasn't retired not long ago midnight

we're getting ready to go to bed we've drilled a new well that's water got some

more acres going he's all excited at midnight we're getting ready to go to

bed my father's eating what he calls his midnight snack

little by deed for he go to bed don't have to go to bed hungry and I'm

watching him eat this midnight snack guess what he had an apple few graham

crackers and a glass of grapefruit juice I said no one to my father so healthy my

mom taught us all those good health practices taught me when I'm growing up

right I'm an only child I've never been ill that's the big five Oh some time ago

my two daughters 3233 never been healed my grandkids never been able telling you

the legacy lingers on as I watch my father have this midnight snack suddenly

occurred to me no that's part of it an apple what a day that's gotten to Dallas

Fort Worth right an apple

an apple a day keeps the doctor away good question for this intelligent

audience what if that's true you say well mr. Owen if that's true that would

be easy to do then what's the problem it's easy not to do it's easy not to

adopt it as your own personal philosophy well the guy messed up to say guy says a

Hershey bar today say no no you've been watching too much

television it is not Hershey bar you got to be

smarter in philosophy then to fall for the Hershey bar a day when it's an apple

a day you got to be smarter than them and if you make that kind of an error in

judgment every day for six years I'm telling you it'll accumulate into

disaster sometimes the first year you say well you know I'm so healthy now

what difference is it gonna make you got to be smarter than that

just because disaster doesn't fall on us at the end of the first day doesn't mean

disaster isn't coming you got to be so smart that you look down the road and

say will the errors in my present judgment of philosophy what's that gonna

cost me in one year six years one months six months I'm telling you the money

cost and the health cost and the success cost is two gigantic if you look down

the road a little ways and say are there errors in my current judgment like an

apple versus a Hershey bar is that just a good illustration of some of the rest

of my errors in judgment if it is that's where I found myself at age 25 I started

working when I was 19 I met my teacher who helped turn my life around when I

was 25 that's six years at the end of the first six years of my economic life

I've got pennies in my pocket I've got nothing in the bank the

creditors are calling saying hey you told us the check was in the mail I'm

embarrassed I'm behind on my promises I live in America

I'm 25 year old American male I got a nice family every reason to do well

and I messed up now what's messed up I used to think it was the community that

was messed up and the country was messed up and the government was messed up

if those Democrats ever get in the White House that'll really mess things up if

the Republicans stay in power that'll really mess things up the economy was

messed up interest rates are messed up I thought all this stuff was messed up

then I found out that's not what was messed up I was criticizing the only

thing I had to work with what was really messed up was my own personal philosophy

my own errors in judgment in my own personal philosophy brought me in six

years two pennies in my pocket nothing in the bank and trying to explain why I

wasn't doing well living in America 25 year-old American male got a family

every reason to do well now once I understood this here's the formula for

failure errors in judgment being lacks about developing your own personal

philosophy I'm telling you it's called accumulated disaster it doesn't matter

whether it's your health or your bank account guys got an empty bank account

probably has high cholesterol why over the last six years he never paid

attention to either one and it doesn't matter whether it's a dollar or whether

it's your money or whether it's your cholesterol count all you got to do is

commit the errors and just because disaster doesn't fall on you at the end

of the first day that you don't eat an apple you say well I didn't need an

apple today and tonight I'm not ill well you got to be brighter than

you

good good no I'm telling you that's why at the end

of 5 years I've 6 years I found myself with pennies in my pocket nothing in the

bank creditors calling could should won't could should don't

he's called disaster now how do you change all that the next six years I got

ribs the next six years I became a millionaire by the time I'm 31 I'm a

millionaire how about that you say well mr. Owen what happened well strangely

enough during that second six years of my economic life the government was

about the same I'm telling you taxes were about the same my negative

relatives were the same I'm telling you the economy was about the same and

prices were about the same and everything else was about the same

circumstances were about the same then how come I got rich how come I totally

changed my life I was not the same somebody says well where did you go to

work on to do all that I started with my philosophy I started amending my errors

by doing some better thinking changing my mind coming up

you

for life using the only stuff there is and not trying to change any of this

stuff appreciate all of this stuff with all of its ups and downs with all of its

mystery of why it works and sometimes it doesn't work don't challenge this you

don't have to ask for another planet you don't have to ask for another country

just ask for another book ask for another seminar ask for another idea

and you can start this whole process of personal life change now I could spend

the whole day on philosophy that's where it is if I could get you intrigued with

that enough to study it enough to ponder it to where you pick up the commitment

like I didn't say hey as simple as an apple a day as simple as we're walking

around the block why not start right there if you don't start there where

else you gonna start might as well start where it's easy and then go to the more

complicated just because if you can't handle the conflict hit it the simple

discipline how can you handle the company

For more infomation >> Jim Rohn: Build A Strong Mindset ( Jim Rohn Inspiration ) - Duration: 33:47.

-------------------------------------------

5 tips for building a brand without breaking the bank - Duration: 2:59.

There are many ways to go about building a name and identity for a compelling product

or service.

If resources are limited, however, achieving visibility and making an impact can be challenging.

If your priorities include both creating a recognizable message and staying within budget,

you might want to stick with the these five tips for building a great brand without breaking

the bank.

1.

Start with a Value Proposition

The first step of budget-friendly brand building is understanding your Value Proposition before

designing anything.

Before you delve into the branding process, it's very important that you can clearly

define the following elements:

What you do Why you do it

Who's it for and What the benefits are

From this, a designed identity and other visuals will be more appropriate and easier to create.

2.

Get an idea of where you want to be visually

Use sites like Pinterest to fuel ideas and do your research to nail down the general

vibe you want to project.

You are likely to need a professional designer to complete your project, but by finding examples

and understanding what works and what doesn't, you'll help speed up the process and hence

reduce costs.

3.

Put a lot of effort into market research

If you're working with a tight budget, it's important to get most things right on your

first try, so that there aren't many expensive do-overs and fixes.

This means that all your efforts need to be based on thorough research and preferably

tangible data, which maximizes your chances of achieving the desired results right off

the bat.

4.

Make the most of free online resources

Make use of the free internet, especially social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram,

which allow you to get online and start talking with your audience.

Open up a channel of communication with you potential customers and figure out what the

right way to approach them is.

Use these free sites to test out ideas and learn quickly to create a stronger brand.

Experiment with different approaches and try to discern which channels provide you with

the best results.

5.

Keep close track of everything

Whether it's roadmaps, product plans or detailed marketing strategies, the key to

staying within budget is to stay on top of all the resources you're allocating.

A game plan you decide on in advance and then do your best to stick to is what's going

to keep you focused on the most important tasks and give you a schedule to abide by.

Getting the most bang for your buck entails knowing what, when and how you're going

to do things.

A solid game-plan will keep misunderstandings and glitches in communication to a minimum,

which will in turn, keep the costs of the entire process down.

And there you have it!

The 5 principles of building a brand without breaking the bank

For a more comprehensive guide for budget-friendly brand-building, check out our channel, our

medium page, or join us at one of our monthly branding workshops.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét