Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2017

so some of you are thinking about should I get started on YouTube or what's the

point of YouTube and video marketing in general this video is for you whether

you're a business or brand or person and you're trying to figure out what you

want to do or talk about maybe you know what you want to talk about you need to

understand why YouTube is important and why you want to be on some type of video

marketing platform especially YouTube everyone is evolving all these platforms

are coming out with their own features but let's be real who owns YouTube I've

said this a million times Google where you go to search Google

what happens when you search and a movie pop set it's usually the first they

don't you click on because it grabs your attention people get the message faster

in videos and it puts a face with the person if you put your face on camera

stop being scared of the camera let's just think about it if you're sitting

there talking to someone you don't feel nervous in front of them so why do you

feel nervous talking to the camera if you were to go in for a job interview

aren't you gonna talk to him face to face or maybe over the phone before you

get there the whole point is to get more comfortable in front of the camera to

really put yourself out there and if you wonder how some of these youtubers are

really doing it and getting all these subscribers you do remember that the

whole point of YouTube is not to have tons of subscribers it is more about

getting a lot more watch time on your videos and retention like them actually

watching the video so you're trying to get as many views as you can and the

more signals are obviously better if people are sharing it and liking it and

commenting on it that's all really important but they're not actually

watching it then that kind of defeats the purpose and you have to think

YouTube wants you to stay on the platform so there's all these things

that you can do to make your video rank but all in all when people stumble

across you you have to make sure that you're put together

and they know one who you are to what you do and three what you can do for

them let's be real that's what people want they want to know how can you

benefit them how can they watching your channel either bring some type of

positive financial emotional entertainment some type of value to

their life they're coming to YouTube searching for either a solution to a

problem or an answer to a question and what happens is they find you you answer

their question give them all the steps that they need as well as the next step

in the process which could be a checklist a download a webinar for me

I've pitched my book there's all kinds of things but you have to get them

engaged and I say get them engaged like throughout the process so imagine if

somebody from one of these big corporations stumbles across your video

and they say well we'd really like for somebody to come in and talk to

everybody about social media so sometimes they may not have access to or

be able to afford some of these really big names that they see online or

YouTube or brands now what they might do is find somebody else that's similar or

someone else that they come across and say well I really like this person and

they really deliver the message the way that I like and they might go for that

person so I can tell you that I've worked with some really big names they

charge a lot of money for their services and just what they're willing to give

you and not just say that is not valuable because I love some of these

people and they do give a lot of value to their brand but when people are

starting out on these channels you don't know where they're coming from you don't

know how anyone's finding you so the good thing about having Google as a

search engine and owning YouTube is that they're going to constantly be trying to

drive traffic to YouTube and they want you to keep people on YouTube but you do

have the ability to kind of draw people away with your calls to action and your

content so it's all a big sales funnel just think about it they're coming to

YouTube it's a social platform and think about YouTube

as if you were going to a job interview and you're putting yourself out there

every day saying hey I'm showing up I am the best at fly-fishing I am the best at

making YouTube videos teaching people all about their YouTube channel and how

to make it really on point I bake cakes and cook recipes and that's all I do

it depends what you do on YouTube but keep in mind people are going to be

either searching for a recipe or wanting an answer to how do I get more views on

YouTube it just depends what they're looking for but they're going to find

you you're gonna show up with an answer and they're gonna be like wow I really

like this chick or maybe I don't then they're going to decide whether they

want to take the next steps which is what you have to give them you have to

say hey join my email list buy my book the whole point is to get them off of

the platform and onto your email list and keep them coming back every week to

see what new stuff you're putting out with your email list you're able to

pitch to them and talk to them one-on-one because let's be real what's

the one thing that everybody does every day they check their email whether it's

for their social handles or whatever it is usually everybody checks their email

more than once a day like all day if you're able to put yourself out there

think of YouTube like a job interview you don't know who's watching so it

could be anybody it could be a big corporation it could be a small person

but every small step leads to a bigger step and if you can get exposed to these

smaller audience maybe you like to speak maybe like me you have a book that you

want to start promoting you have to figure out what you're wanting to use

your video marketing for and put yourself in that position the easiest

way for me to kind of explain it is think about the end product what are you

wanting people to get from your channel are you wanting them to buy your star

business from you are you wanting them to hire you for speaking gigs what is it

is it a course that you're selling what is it that you're selling and back into

the problem so if you already know what you're selling that you want to make

your content whatever it is a piece of the puzzle to

get them to the cell so if you're selling a course about say baking

cookies then maybe you tell them all the steps that they need to bake the cookies

in the video and tell them you know why they need these steps but then at the

end of the video you can say hey now you know how to bake cookies and you have

all the steps that you need but if you want my top 5 cookie recipes or you want

all the ingredients that go into it then download my cheat sheet below and I'm

giving you everything you need to get started and have this recipe done within

an hour or whatever you're leading them off of the channel but again you want to

keep shoving up giving them those are the people that win is the people that

keep showing up so if you stay like on my youtube channel is just not doing

what I want I'm not getting the feedback that I want or the growth that I want

first off you need to remember that it takes time and second are you doing

everything that you need to be doing to make your video ranked are you sharing

it are you commenting on other people are you treating the YouTube platform

like a social media platform because essentially that's what it is it's a

platform that people put their content out there and depending on how it ranks

different people see it people that subscribe they find you they move on to

whatever the next step is you know I have youtubers that I follow and I've

invested in them like there are probably like three people that I watch

constantly every single day or at least once a week and I always know when they

publish and when I want to go see them which is something that I strive for on

my channel which is why I started doing this vlogging everyday to help you learn

what I've learned and honestly the only way that I can teach you is by just

teaching you everyday the little things the nuggets of knowledge that I'm

learning along the process and within my business so not only do I have my own

YouTube channel I have several businesses that we work and do YouTube

channels through them video marketing and different stuff but it's all came

for me being on YouTube people reach out to me and they say hey I really love

this video that you made and I was wondering if we could work together

and they work with me in different facets they make work with me for

coaching they may call me in to speak at their organization it just depends so

I'm telling you the people that are gonna win are the ones that are showing

up and the only way to get better at what you do is to start showing up more

often so if it means posting two videos a week three videos a week for me

someone asked me like do you not know about the scheduling tab on YouTube yeah

I do there's an option to schedule but the whole point of me blogging every day

is to teach you about my life and things that I go through or something that you

can learn from so if I pre schedule it that I'm not actually like recording and

blogging everyday I pre-recorded it duh so no I'm not using that function for

what I'm doing right now because there's a purpose for it but as I continue to do

these videos and get them going more often the whole reason that I'm doing is

because I want to get better at what I'm doing so if you want to get better what

you're doing if it's YouTube which is why you're watching this video then you

have to do the things that are going to make you better at it which is one

showing up is the first part to you will just start to get better as you show up

you're gonna get better at editing maybe you'll find out what you're not good at

and what you need to outsource but over time your channel will grow and the more

your channel grows and the more videos you put out means that you're gonna have

more watch time people are gonna watch the first video the second video the

third video and they're gonna start learning from you so the more content

that you have out there the more watch time retention time and views are going

to get I hope that that clarifies the whole point of being on YouTube it's a

search platform it's a social platform and it's a place that most people big

and small go to find answers to their questions and solutions to their

problems so if you're not there and you're not showing up with an answer

they're getting it from someone else so you might as well start showing up

just like being in a job interview the only difference is by the time they get

to you you're already hired so why wouldn't you be on the platform

it's like your resume think of YouTube like your resume

I am brainy of blog and branded home where you can find tons of free

resources to help you brand your business and to make sure that you have

your YouTube channel OnPoint I've put a checklist in the description below to

help you go through all these steps and make sure if someone actually falls on

your YouTube channel they want to stay and watch your content there's some of

you that I've checked your YouTube channels and when I go to them I'm like

what does this person do I don't see any videos so you might want to know that if

you don't arrange certain things on your channel it doesn't even look like a

YouTube channel so go to your channel and look at it get the checklist in the

description below and subscribe for good vibes I want to hear your comments share

this video if you think it was important and that someone else can learn from it

because sharing is caring I will see you as always in the next video tomorrow and

I am super excited to keep this journey going I hope you're enjoying these vlogs

I hope you're enjoying this vlog so I'll see you tomorrow

and thanks for watching this is brandi of www.BlogginBrandi.com

For more infomation >> Why Do I Need A YouTube Channel - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Next cover songs??? Comment section below... - Duration: 1:22.

Hi, guys, it's Tat.

Thanks for watching.

I hope you guys enjoyed the videos that I posted so far.

If you liked the videos, give me thumbs up and definitely consider subscribing.

Question of the day: What kind of music you guys have been listening to?

Because I need some ideas for the next cover songs.

For example, hey Tat, can you play this pop song on the piano?

Hey Tat, can you play this rock tune on the guitar?

Hey Tat, can you play this movie theme song on the keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, and

singing in a single video.

Something like that.

I'm going to make a list of the instruments that I play so please

make sure to leave your comments below and let me know what kind of music you guys have

been listening to and what kind of cover songs you want me to do next.

Thanks again for watching.

My name is Tat.

Don't forget to subscribe.

I'll see you in the next video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét