Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2017

YobeBit here and in a few days before Black Friday I scored and SNES

Classic by pure dumb luck. I was in Walmart which in my small town is about

the only choice for electronics unless you want to drive to a bigger city. I was

strolling through this single video game isle straight to window shop to switch

games and see if the Wii U titles would ever be marked down which still has not

happened yet. Lo and behold set two SNES Classics. I was dumbstruck. I thought it

must have been display boxes so I asked, they were real. I purchased one but should

have probably gotten a second. Now I would love to open it up and play it but

know someone who would appreciate it more. My friend got a real nasty spider

bite that messed up his leg real bad this is putting putting him out of

commission for a month and a half. After getting out of the hospital

he's now sitting around the house waiting for it to heal. He's an old

school console gamer but doesn't have any consoles now except a laptop of

steam. So I thought being able to replay some great SNES games with a premium

being a Link to the Past since he is such a big Zelda fan. If I see one again I'II

pick one up for myself but for now I think I've got a big enough back catalog

to go through. As always, see you next time! Thanks for watching, like if you

enjoyed, share with your friend, click on my head to subscribe and check out my

cool video the YouTube overlords have selected just for you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét