Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2017

ANNOUNCER: "A night out.

Stylist Kathryn Steepy, model Lindsey Rients."

BILL BESSETTE/REPORTING: "No, this isn't New York or Paris."

ANNOUNCER: "I wanted this outfit to move easily from the couch to on-the-go."

BILL: "But these Madison College fashion marketing students…"

QUICK CLAPPING BILL: "Are putting on quite the fashion

show at the Truax campus."

CAILIN RIORDAN/MADISON COLLEGE FASHION MARKETING STUDENT: "It was a big rush getting into it.

We were all super nervous.

We were trying to help each other walk down the aisle because a lot of us have never done

like a natural model walk before, so this is the first time for a lot of us."

CLAPPING BILL: "To learn more about a career in fashion

marketing visit www.madisoncollege.edu/program/fashion-marketing

or call (608) 246-6003, Ext. 8.

For Madison College Minute, I'm Bill Bessette."

For more infomation >> Fashion Show - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT IS THE LIA LAVON CHANNEL?| (CROCHET HAIR, BEAUTY, FASHION, LIFESTYLE???) - Duration: 5:16.

Hey my YouTube family. It's ya girl Lia back again with another

video. And today's video as you can see from the title is just a quick what is

Lia LaVon. What is my channel about type of a video? Now to new subscribers this

is very helpful to you. For existing subscribers this is also very helpful to

you so you understand how I upload and things. Because sometime my crochet

hair subscribers love my crochet hair videos and I love you guys for that

but sometimes when I put up multiple like fashion or beauty or even wig

reviews you guys be like so what's going on?

Where's the crochet hair thing? Y'all be like well I love this and I love your

makeup no shade but where is the crochet hair thing. And I was like I need to make

a video to address what my niches are how I upload and when I upload things.

Now my crochet hair reviews. You guys know I get at least two crochet hair

related videos up a month or I at least I try to. Now I could of course get so

many more crochet hair reviews and videos up if I made crochet wigs or if I

put a wig hair on, reviewed it for a week, and then came back took that hair out

and kept doing that but for you guys I love to do my videos in the format that

I do it. I try to wear the hair out like a normal person would on their head for

several weeks and that's how I like to deliver it and I hope you guys enjoy

the way I deliver my crochet hair reviews as well. And in delivering my

content in that way that means that I can only put out a crochet hair review

every time that I review a hair and take a hair out so whether it be six weeks

seven weeks I try to get at least one video up so I have at least two videos

on standby that I can upload but I don't want to upload them too quickly. But then

I have nothing for like November and December in terms of uploading. So that's

how they work. I try to get at least once every two weeks I'll have a crochet hair

related video. Whether it's a review whether it's the maintenance whether

it's washing whatever it may be. I want to try at least to get 2 up a month and

those will go up on Monday. Now I also want to have my wig reviews and that's

always gonna go up on Wednesday. Now Beauty people I have not forgot about

you guys. I held back on foundation reviews just because throughout the

summer I wasn't doing or wasn't wearing foundation to work like that so I

couldn't do my reviews at the end of the week but I a now back to wearing my

beat face and I'm doing my foundation reviews on Fridays or any other

makeup related. So whether it's a get ready with me like I filmed this look

right now that you're seeing and I will have that video up as well as any other

makeup related videos they will go up on Friday. And they will be in my beauty

genre so those are my big three. My wig reviews, my beauty,and then also my

crochet hair. Now I also want to add fashion in so I have my try-on hauls. You

guys have expressed that you guys have liked those so far so I'm going to keep

doing those. Not often because those aren't sponsored videos no no no no. I

buy everything clothes related crochet hair related with my own money.

So of course I won't do a fashion review every single freaking week. I'll try to

get some kind of fashion try on haul type of a video up at least once or

twice a month. Now another niche that I want to get

into and you guys sound off down below if that's something you're interested in

seeing on snapchat I unraveled my hair or I was washing my hair before I was

putting in my straight hair crochet hair and a lot of you guys on snapchat were

like why don't you ever do any natural styles. Like I hate that I only see your

real hair on snapchat or Instagram I really want to see your real hair out. So

I was like maybe I should throw in in between my crochet hairstyles instead of

just doing wigs I could also do a natural hairstyle. So I'm going to start

doing whether it be a wash and go, a flat twist out, or any kind of other

protective stylings other than crochet hair and wigs I'm gonna try to throw that

in there too and get one of those videos out a month to you guys. And then my 6th

genre or is just any small youtuber anybody who's trying to get into this

world type video. I'll try to do at least one of those a quarter as well. So I want to

have a body of work that can really satisfy everybody who watches me. But my

crochet hair subscribers you guys are always gonna be my number ones. I always

have a special place in my heart for that you guys are the bulk of my

subscribers but then I also love my beauty subscribers. I feel like I left

you guys out I gained like a hundred subscribers for my Fenty review and I'm so

happy for them but then I was like I'm doing them dirty because in the

last month I haven't done anything beauty related and they're probably like

what's going on here girl. So those are really the six genres

that will you will see on my video. I'm never gonna stop doing my crochet

hair things. I'm never gonna stop doing my foundation reviews unless I run out

of foundations. The wig reviews will always come in here or there. I want to

do my fashion stuff. I want to do my natural hair stuff and I want to do my

advice because sometimes you guys always ask me for advice and I always want to

be open to all guys and suggestions. But if there's

anything else you want to see from the Lia LaVon channel leave it down below. I

want to incorporate everything that you want to see my videos are for you guys.

If there's any wigs you want to see me try leave that down below. Any crochet hairs

that you've been dying to see me try leave them down below. Any fashion

retailers you want to see if I could spend less than $100 at that place leave

that down below. Anything you guys want to see from Lia Lavon. I'm here to deliver to

you guys. You guys watch me I'm not gonna make videos that you guys are gonna be

like and No. So yes that is the video make sure you're following me on

instagram at lialavon89. Make sure you're following me on snapchat at

misstalia89. And give this video a big thumbs up. Thank you guys so much for

watching! Bye!

For more infomation >> WHAT IS THE LIA LAVON CHANNEL?| (CROCHET HAIR, BEAUTY, FASHION, LIFESTYLE???) - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

MY NOVEMBER FAVORITES 2017 | Fashion, music, food, etc - Duration: 5:23.

hi guys it's Sukanya welcome back to my channel

so for today's video I decided to do a favorites video it's gonna be a random

favorite I'm gonna have like a few fashion favorites few like makeup and

everything like that let's get started so the first fashion favorite I don't

know if it's considered to be a fashion favorite but it is these sunglasses if

you have watched my last lookbook video which you should totally watch leave the

link in the description and it will be in the cards so go ahead and check it

out it's free dope you have seen me wear this quite a lot on Instagram and

snapchat blogs these are so sick oh my god the next fashion favorite is

actually this hoodie Bieber my Bieber a hoodie from H&M this vide

this is white and red and I love it my next fashion favorite are these hoops

these are like hexagonal stuffs I really love them and I have like a larger

version of these also I've been loving my normal hoops

I just love hoops so the next favorite is a skincare product it is kind of a

little bit pricey this by Dermalogica it is their daily microphone and I got it

like the mini sized I really am enjoying using this I have used it for like the

last three to four weeks I'm gonna leave the full review in my skin

a video so yeah let me know if you want to see your skincare with you because I

have a lot to talk about this product so the next category is music and you know

your girl loves good music and all this fast with Wolves I just don't know what

so I have a makeup favorite like watch my videos you are probably aware of the

fact that I really love over drawing my lips like this is kind of like a new

thing that I've been going into I have been literally always edge with over

lining my lips with the Maybelline Color sensational lip liner in velvet beige it

I have used it today itself right you can tell that this is an honest

favorites video yeah the only TV show I am watching right now is Riverdale I

have been literally obsessed with the second season of free video it is so

awesome I am loving cherry blossom love you next favorites are my food I don't

know if you know but I love food I don't like chocolate I just really don't like

anything sweet but this is not sweet of course Bournville is not sweet and I

have been obsessed with one where lately I love murder sober so I got this new

notebook it says I love technology and this is the organizing page I really

really do love this notebook it is so cute and it says I love technology and

yeah I do love technology these are my current favorites I hope you enjoyed

this video and me talking for literally an hour about all my favorite stuff

follow me on all my social media my Instagram Twitter snapchat the links

will be in the description box as always is subscribe to my channel and turn on

that little notification thing the Bell thing just click on it and yeah you will

be notified every single time I upload which is every Sunday and yeah I love

you very much and I will see you next week on Sunday

For more infomation >> MY NOVEMBER FAVORITES 2017 | Fashion, music, food, etc - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX FASHION FRENZY WALKTHROUGH OBBY - Duration: 12:31.

ROBLOX FASHION FRENZY WALKTHROUGH OBBY

to be continued

For more infomation >> ROBLOX FASHION FRENZY WALKTHROUGH OBBY - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

5 Style Rules ALL MEN Should Follow - Duration: 5:42.

I don't know if you've noticed this but nowadays it seems like everything is so

fluid, you don't even know what reality is anymore. They told you "wear faded

clothing always" and then there comes Kanye breaking the norm and now

oversized clothing is trendy. They said "wear your trousers perfectly fitted with

a quarter break or no break at all" and then the major fashion houses come

with oversized high cropped trousers, and by they I mean me. But hey that's the

thing with style, if you haven't noticed already styles are always evolving and

it's always changing. What you wore back in 2000, you wouldn't wear in 2010, what

was trending in 2010 isn't as relevant as it is today in 2017. But that always

gets me thinking, are there basics that you can always rely on doesn't matter

what trends going on, what's popping at the time, is there something you can

always follow. There sure is and that's why I made today's video today's video

we're gonna cover five must follow style rules that every guy should follow, no

matter what trend or aesthetic you're going for. Number one, don't be afraid to

stand apart. At the end of the day if you actually care about how you look and put

effort in your appearance and what you put on every single day, undoubtably,

sooner or later you're gonna be the best dressed guy in the room, whether that be

your classroom or in your workplace. And guess what, sooner or later, when that

happens you're gonna get people saying "oh you're too overdressed" or "oh you're

trying too hard" but at the end of the day that's just jealousy because they

didn't have the courage to actually care and put effort in their own appearance.

When your daily attire is this, anything will seem overdressed, so never be afraid

to be a leader and care about how you look. Number two, is how you button a suit.

See it doesn't matter if even 70s style shoulder-padded

oversized suits came back into play, how you button a suit will always stay

relevant and something you must follow. When you have a three-button suit you

always follow the sometimes, always, and never. Meaning the top one sometimes,

the middle button always needs to be buttoned when you're standing up,

and then the bottom button you never ever want to button this button. And this is

the one you see almost every guy button, just because it's there doesn't mean you

have to use it. Number three, is wearing undershirts. Now there has been a great

debate amongst men style community whether you guys should or should not

wear undershirts, if it makes you look more stylish or unstylish. At the end of

the day, again, it all depends on you. If you're a guy that sweats a lot,

you need to wear undershirt, hands down. If you're a guy that doesn't, then you

don't. Personally I sweat a lot, especially in the summer,

so undershirts for me - they're a must. The importance however is that you wear them

correctly. This is what will or will not mess up your style. The perfect ones and

the ones that I always wear are from our sponsors Sloane. The great thing or

you're goal when it comes to undershirts is, for it to look like you

are not wearing an undershirt. The only reason you are wearing it, is to protect

your exterior clothes so it doesn't get ruined. What Sloane does that I freaking

love is that they have undershirts for every skin tone color. If you go to their

site, I'm going to have it linked below click it and check it out. They have

different shades of undershirt colors for different skin tone colors. This is

perfect because when you wear, for example a white undershirt, which I do

not recommend you do especially under a white dress shirt you will always see

the imprint of that undershirt under your dress shirt, which completely ruins

that crisp clean look you want to put together when you do wear that white

dapper dress shirt. However, wearing an undershirt that's

close to your skintone color removes that contrast between your undershirt

and your skintone color, and you can throw on even a light white tee and you

can't even tell you're wearing a shirt underneath. That's exactly what you want

to do when you're wearing undershirts. If you guys want to check out Sloane, our

sponsor. I'm going to have them linked below I'm also gonna have a solid

discount code for you guys, it's pretty big just so you guys can check them out.

Like I said, go ahead check their site. Try to find the one that's as close to

your skintone color as possible and buy it at a discounted price. Like I said try

one, I'm telling you, you're gonna love it. And I'm sure you're gonna be wearing

that all the time from now on. The fourth style rule it's all about

brand and aesthetic synergy, and this is all about when to

wear certain brands together and certain pieces together. Being able to feel out

what stylish, what works, and what doesn't. Again that word synergy, things that work

together to create a better outcome. So for example, a couple of personal style

rules that I have is, you don't want to mix too many competing brands together.

It just clashes too much, it looks a bit off. Like I've said before opinion is

style base, to you and might not, but a good example is wearing in Adidas

tracksuit and Nike trainers. Again the brand synergy just does not work, it

clashes too much, and it will look off.

Easily swapping out those Nike's for a non-competing brand like Vans or even

Adidas themselves, you have a more stylish outfit. So when it comes to brand

and aesthetic synergy it's all about being aware, it's about awareness. You

need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "does this work" if it

clashes probably switch it out. And finally number five, something I will

preach till a day I die, skipping on your basics. I know all too

well young guys that would rather spend all of their money on all the trends

that are popping right now and not invest in any basics whatsoever. And

without too much explaining you can see where this leads. When those trends die

out you, just wasted all that money and you don't have basics you can rely on.

This is exactly why we're starting our own essentials collection, to fill that

void, and creative line of quality well-fitting clothing that are essential

pieces that should be in every man's closet. But the point is once you have

those basics like I always say, once you nail those down then you can expand your

wardrobe because you have something to rely on. it's kind of like you're hedging

your closet against risk, when the trends die out you still look stylish.

Alright boys, so that's it for this week's video, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did don't

forget to drop us a like down below. Also don't forget to check out our sponsor

Sloane, I'm going to have them link down below.

That's it for me today. See you next time!

For more infomation >> 5 Style Rules ALL MEN Should Follow - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Forum: Soul Train Awards Pt. 2 - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Fashion Forum: Soul Train Awards Pt. 2 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

TSV Neropale [Fashion preview] - Duration: 9:12.

For more infomation >> TSV Neropale [Fashion preview] - Duration: 9:12.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Forum: Soul Train Awards - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Fashion Forum: Soul Train Awards - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Latex: Fetish or Fashion - Movie - Duration: 1:08:53.

For more infomation >> Latex: Fetish or Fashion - Movie - Duration: 1:08:53.

-------------------------------------------

Airport Fashion 101: LE of EXID - Duration: 1:50.

Airport Fashion 101: LE of EXID

Its been a while since EXID made their comeback with DDD but we never grow tired of seeing their hottest stages.

All members of EXID was back with upgraded beauty and performance skill. Among the members, LE seemed to be on her peek of the beauty.

Wherever she goes, airport, on the way to broadcast, or being on TV shows, her fashion and styles get highlighted for she pulled different styles off with her swag.

Though LE usually wears thick and strong makeup, her aura completely changes when she wears them in a light way.   Curious what styles LE was able to pull off? Here are some of LEs airport fashion!.

1st – The Combination of Formal and Casual Equals Hip. 2nd – The Comfy Casual Look.

Seokyung ST / EXPO news / tenasia. 3rd – The Boxy Top with Shorts.

CHEER ON LE / StarDaily News. 4th – The Dressy Look.

_AHNHEIBABY. 5th – The Sporty Look.

EXPO News / Ahnheybaby. 6th – LEs Personal Color Must Be Blue.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét