Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 29 2017

The main outcomes are a mastered electronic recording of your publication as an audio book,

and a set of audio and graphics files by chapter with opening and closing credits.

Would you like an audio book for the online bookstores and your website?

For more infomation >> What do I need to sell my audio book online? - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Do I Need a Spiritual Teacher YouTube - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> Do I Need a Spiritual Teacher YouTube - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Where can I publish and what do I need? - Duration: 0:35.

There are two major players when it comes to publishing your audio book,

Author's Republic and Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX).

Both services will require a publishing agreement and a set of files that make up your audio book.

That detail includes: cover image opening and closing credit,

and separate files for each chapter.

Recommended formats are: MP3 for audio and PNG for image files.

We create these files for you.

Can I help you jump through the publication hoops?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét